Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Tainted Love~(1x1)~(Fiercely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe we actually landed on the moon (with humans-during the Space Race)?
  DUH! I believe everything the government says!
  Are you brain-dead? We can't even go to the moon [i]now[/i].
  Hard to say..there's evidence on both sides..
  We shouldn't even bother with space-exploration.
  *No idea what you're talking about*
View Results

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:29 am
Arueyan noted her flinch but didn't hesitate. He blinked as he was held, feeling small again..and it seemed to him that she was treating him like a child..and for some reason, he found his arms going around Julia's waist as he leaned against her. "It's not. But strangely..it doesn't annoy me for you to say so." he said, not being unkind, it was just more of his sometimes blunt honesty.

Kaysal smiled before yawning again, opening his jaw wide and revealing his fangs before closing his mouth and blinking cutely.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:51 pm
Julia smiled softly as he returned her embrace. However his words . . . hurt a bit. She wasn't sure how to respond, so she just continued to hold him, stroking his hair, being reminded of the old Arueyan oddly enough.

Emilio laughed as his uncle yawned. "Are you tired Uncle?" he asked with a grin.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:57 pm
Arueyan closed his eyes and stayed against her for a moment..she was a good mom- His eyes shot open and he yanked back, looking horrified. "I..the spell, what did it say? Is my body all that regressed?" he asked urgently.

Kaysal shook his furry head. "Of course not..I got some sleep just..two days ago.." he said with another yawn.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:14 pm
Julia blinked. "I . . . I think so . . ." she said, trying to remember the spell. She could remember the words just fine, though the description . . . it was hard to remember. "I need to check it again." she murmured as she got up and started heading to the library.

Emilio frowned. "You're tired." he said and picked up his uncle after putting the presents back in the bag. "You're going to bed." he said in a voice which left no room for arguement.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:24 pm
Arueyan followed her out, frowning up at her. "You put a spell on me and you didn't even read it's effects?" He sounded like he was getting annoyed again.

Kaysal saw his nephew frown and found himself being picked up. At the voice and words, he grimaced. "Aww, Emi..I wanted to spend some more time with you." he whined, even as he leaned against Emilio and started struggling to keep his eyes open.

Age Regression-Double Capacity

Designed for a double capacity in uses of regression, or the dematuring of a subject. Double capacity acts on both the form and the mentality, with variations on the quickness of latter due to situations and enviroment. Full regression is most often permanent, use with caution. See previous page for single capacity regressions.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:32 pm
"I don't have control over it! As far as I know the spell I placed on you was the first time I've ever done magick!" Julia snapped and then entered the library, picking up the book and opening it, flipping to the page and her eyes widened as she read the description. "Oh no . . ." she murmured softly as her hand went over her mouth.

Emilio shook his head. "Later." he said as he took Kaysal up to the room that he sometimes stayed in when he stayed the night. He set Kaysal on the bed, letting him decide whether or not he wanted to get under the covers.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:35 pm
Arueyan scowled as she snapped at him, following and waiting impatiently for her to read. As she did so, his expression became concerned at her reaction. "Oh no? Why oh no? What is it?"

Kaysal found himself being set on the bed and he looked around the room feeling small before looking to Emilio. "Mean nephew. Taking advantage of my condition and bossing me around." he said teasingly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:43 pm
Julia flinched and then passed the book down to him, hoping that he would still be able to read.

Emilio rolled his eyes. "Be that as it may, you do need to get some sleep." he said with a teasing smirk.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:47 pm
Arueyan took the book and read it quickly, paling as he did so. For a moment, he stared at the page before pushing the book back up and looking to Julia urgently. "You have to find a counter spell! You can't let this happen! I don't want to be a child! I can't..." he said as he clenched his fists and angrily picked up a book, hurling it at the shelf and knocking several books down.

Kaysal rolled his eyes and yawned again before patting a paw next to him. "You're probably not tired, but will you lay with me till I fall asleep, Emi?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:54 pm
Julia quickly grabbed his wrists. "Stop this! If you act like a child, the regression will only quicken!" she said urgently. "Now, I'm going to find the counter-spell and I'm going to try activating it. I don't want you to be stuck as a child either, but you have to remember that I don't know what I'm doing when it comes to magic." she said, tears welling up in her eyes. She didn't want Arueyan to stay a child . . . she wanted her husband, though she still wanted the kinder one rather than the p***k that he had turned into.

Emilio smiled and lay down on the bed. "Sure. It's the least I can do in return for all those presents you got me." he said with a chuckle.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:00 pm
Arueyan found his wrists being grabbed and he looked to Julia with an unhappy expression. "Just hurry..please.." he said before pulling his wrists away and sitting down.

The second to last page in the Regression spell series said to turn to the next page for the counter spell, it would work for any regression spell..but the page was torn out.

Kaysal smiled doggishly. "Good little nephew." he said with a chuckle before settling in beside Emilio, cuddling against his nephew's chest a bit as his tail folded around himself and he closed his eyes. "Love you, Emi." he said sleepily and within twenty minutes Kaysal was fast asleep, his little dog body heaving slightly with his breath.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:11 pm
Julia nodded and started flipping through the pages, giving a sigh of relief as she read the second to last page. "Alright, the next page should have the counter spell." she said and turned it . . . only to find the next part of the book. She blinked in confusion and looked at the page again and flipped it again, her eyes widening in horror. "No . . ." she murmured and then pressed the book open finding the tell-tale signs of a page being ripped out. She slammed the book close in her fury. "DAMNIT!" she shouted. Now she'd never get her husband back to normal . . .

Emilio smiled. "Love you too." he said, and then noticed that not twenty minutes later Kaysal was fast asleep. He considered getting up but . . . "Eh . . . I could use a nap." he said and then closed his eyes, relaxing as he quickly fell asleep.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:15 pm
Arueyan had risen again, watching impatiently as she flipped through the pages. And then he saw the signs of a ripped page and knew from her reaction which page it had to be..His expression crumbled. "No..there's got to be something..we'll summon some magick-users..I can't stay like this..I don't want to be a child..you're my wife! Not my mother!" he said, breaking on the last bit as tears began streaming down his cheeks, a child's reaction.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:20 pm
Julia quickly crouched down and hugged him. "Shh . . . Don't cry Ary . . . We'll find a way out of this . . . you'll turn back to normal . . . don't worry . . ." she said and kissed his head, her first act of true affection in a long time.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:28 pm
Arueyan found himself being hugged as his head was kissed and he felt comforted and warm..he leaned in and hugged her back, closing his eyes as he took in her scent. The comfort however, was being interpreted as maternal to his shifting mind and he didn't even realize when he'd murmured, "Thanks, Mommy.." Not until after..and then his eyes widened as he jerked back, stepping away from her. "Stop, you have to stop, it's making it worse." he said, putting a hand to his head before he turned and quickly darted out of the library, eyes still watering.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff