Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply 21+
General Chit-Chat - Stop by and say hello! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knock-Knock
  Who's there?
View Results

Headhunter
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:10 pm
I'm going to a job-related party tommorow that I really have no interest in attending. Woohoo... xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:21 pm
Headhunter
I'm going to a job-related party tommorow that I really have no interest in attending. Woohoo... xp

Take over the party with the aid of Bruce Campbell?  

AntoniaMerEnfant

Ameliechan

9,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:11 pm
i cannot see Tom Cruise anymore, everywhere you go i see the stupid advertisement for his new movie. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:56 am
Hello all! I'm back, sort of anyway. redface

Happy Chinese New Year! 2009 is year of the Ox.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_astrology

I was born in 1979, making me a Yin Earth Ram.  

Sablara
Vice Captain

Levina-jade

Lady Bunny

33,515 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:01 pm
Thats kinda neat, I'm a Yang Fire Tiger, which sounds pretty dang cool, lol. not to mention the description fits pretty dang well.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:39 pm
lol rolleyes Ha, ha! Very funny! VERY VERY funny! It says I'm a yin metal roster. Here's what it says about me,
Quote:
Rooster (Yin, 2nd Trine, Fixed Element Metal): Acute, neat, meticulous, organized, self-assured, decisive, conservative, critical, perfectionist, alert, zealous, practical, scientific, responsible. Can be over zealous and critical, puritanical, egotistical, abrasive, opinionated.

I'm sorry to laugh, but I am not very neat, meticulous, or organized (except for my CD collection and my My Pictures folders and subfolders). I am becoming more organized and neat, but it still isn't happening. I am also not very scientific; as a matter of fact, I do not like science one bit (except for archeology and astronomy).

Anyway, I was merely checking in before getting to work on my homework and resting my head (since I have a headache tonight). xp

Bakura Amane

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100

Headhunter
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:18 am
AntoniaMerEnfant
Headhunter

There was no need. Some people there got drunk enough that watching them was entertainment enough.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:32 pm
Headhunter
AntoniaMerEnfant
Headhunter

There was no need. Some people there got drunk enough that watching them was entertainment enough.
3nodding Yup, drunk people CAN be very entertaining. I know at least watching my cousin (one that is only 3 months younger than I am) get drunk is very funny because she doesn't even realize that she's drunk. rolleyes Then there's my second cousin on my dad's side of the family (who's much older than I am) and watching her get drunk is very interesting as she will eventually miss her glass and just drink straight from the ladel of the homemade wine. xd Gosh, I miss getting together with my dad's side of the family. sweatdrop  

Bakura Amane

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100

AntoniaMerEnfant

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:00 am
I've never been drunk myself- no real desire to. People make such asses of themselves drunk.

Me, I do that well on my own sober. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:04 pm
i like to drink, but i´m one of that boriing people who know how much they can drink and stop before i loose control.
well i live in gremany, but i don´t like beer thats the reason why i´m often cosen as driver. here are often parties with free beer, it´s sometimes funny to see how the others get drunken. i have to look after my best friend then, because she likes to throw glasses after people she doesn´t like.  

Ameliechan

9,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Partygoer 500

Headhunter
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:55 pm
Ameliechan
i like to drink, but i´m one of that boriing people who know how much they can drink and stop before i loose control.
well i live in gremany, but i don´t like beer thats the reason why i´m often cosen as driver. here are often parties with free beer, it´s sometimes funny to see how the others get drunken. i have to look after my best friend then, because she likes to throw glasses after people she doesn´t like.

I don't drink at all. I sometimes get invited to hang out with some friends from work but the job (and the places where many of them live) is in this little town out in the sticks where all they really have is a few restaurants, a movie theater and two bars. Needless to say, since most of them are over 21, they usually end up at one of the two bars (which, when they play music is usually Country-Western stuff xp ). I just go and play pool or something while they get smashed, but it really isn't my scene at all.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:44 am
Headhunter
Ameliechan

I don't drink at all. I sometimes get invited to hang out with some friends from work but the job (and the places where many of them live) is in this little town out in the sticks where all they really have is a few restaurants, a movie theater and two bars. Needless to say, since most of them are over 21, they usually end up at one of the two bars (which, when they play music is usually Country-Western stuff xp ). I just go and play pool or something while they get smashed, but it really isn't my scene at all.

Yick, country and drinking >.<

Generally speaking I like a bar with a Noir feel, I don't drink, but I can still quote lines from Casablanca over a flat Coke.  

AntoniaMerEnfant

Headhunter
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:24 am
I don't think there are any Noir bars around here, which is unfortunate, because I need a reason to purchase a fedora and trenchcoat. Most of te places around here seem to be of the aforementioned country vibe or of the yuppie-hipster variety from what I hear.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:23 pm
There is a bar that is noir-ish (it is a piano bar, that helps) back in Columbia MO...

I don't think there are any here either-- poops.  

AntoniaMerEnfant

rogue_vulcan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:33 am
Stoppin' in and sayin' hi....I'm a social drinker...and because family keeps me busy...there's not much social-ness (is that a word?...if not...it should be! lol ) going on in my life....I'll have the occasional beer...Heineken, of course...anything else is carbonated urine in a bottle xd  
21+

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff