Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Lolita Society.

Back to Guilds

Tags: gothic lolita, japanese fashion, lolita 

Reply The Lolita Society.
"Every Lolita has a dream dress" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Doll Named Mouse

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:33 pm
I love how much you love that jsk. It really is beautiful!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:16 pm
My Dream dress is Starry Night Theater in Black or Blue from AP. When I saw it, I thought it was the most amazing dress ever.  

Killer Show

The World Within

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:41 pm
Princess of Rhymes
So...I'm really mad. Here I am, all set with Masquerade Theater JSK in navy (my favorite colorway) as my dream dress with every intention of buying. It fits all my criteria. It's gorgeous, it has (in my opinion) a storybook theme (since the chandelier scremed phantom of the opera for me) and it's once again navy. I justified me going to buy it at the end of august when I have some money. And then Alice and the Pirates decided to do this to me.
User ImageUser Image

ARGGGGGGGG. It's navy. It's an adorable JSK (I like this one far more then the other version) AND IT'S MIDSUMMER NIGHTS DREAM PRINT. SHAKESPEARE. I'm going to kill Baby and AatP. Kill them and give them all my money. I'm in love with this dress and Masquerade Theater. *sigh*

I. Feel. Your pain.
I love it.
There's hardly anything I want from BTSSB/AATP.
But that print and Sleeping Beauty are GORGEOUS.
I'm more of an AP girl but x3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:06 am
Seriously?!?!?!?!?! SERIOUSLY BRAND!!!!! ARGGGGGGG. See aforementioned post about my love for story books and navy.....DAMN YOU METAMORPHOSE (I don't usually care for Meta...I loved their swan lake though....in black with blue). UNICORNS....SERIOUSLY???? It's the one part of the year where I have no money...all year no prints have wowed me. Zip. And now 3. 3 NAVY FANTASTICAL PRINTS. *grumble rage rants* Friggin unicorns AND pegasus. Darn you. I only want one dream dress, and here I was thinking I had narrowed my criteria. Navy, fantasy....*sigh* Best start saving. Twinkle Journey
User ImageUser Image

Princess of Rhymes

Sakura Latte

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:18 pm
My dream dress is Angelic Pretty Happy Garden in blue. I fell in love with it at first sight, so I decided that I would get that dress first thing when I buy anything lolita for myself. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:59 am
Princess of Rhymes
Seriously?!?!?!?!?! SERIOUSLY BRAND!!!!! ARGGGGGGG. See aforementioned post about my love for story books and navy.....DAMN YOU METAMORPHOSE (I don't usually care for Meta...I loved their swan lake though....in black with blue). UNICORNS....SERIOUSLY???? It's the one part of the year where I have no money...all year no prints have wowed me. Zip. And now 3. 3 NAVY FANTASTICAL PRINTS. *grumble rage rants* Friggin unicorns AND pegasus. Darn you. I only want one dream dress, and here I was thinking I had narrowed my criteria. Navy, fantasy....*sigh* Best start saving. Twinkle Journey
User ImageUser Image

That dress reminds me of the movie, The Last Unicorn heart

This is my dream dress:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fluffy-lolita-chan/2869608290/  

Lovely Eleanor

Fire-cat14

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:10 am
Kittywitch
Fallen Angel Krista
http://www.fanplusfriend.com/servlet/the-1560/Qi-Lolita-cln-Phoenix-Dress-Set*3pcs*2colors/Detail
That is the most beautiful qi lolita I have ever seen.

i agree  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:11 pm
Fire-cat14
Kittywitch
Fallen Angel Krista
http://www.fanplusfriend.com/servlet/the-1560/Qi-Lolita-cln-Phoenix-Dress-Set*3pcs*2colors/Detail
That is the most beautiful qi lolita I have ever seen.

i agree
That's gorgeous... heart

Vivienne Valentine

Gracious Hunter

4,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

moth to a flame

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:42 pm
I'm so in love with Moi-meme-Moitie's Rose Boquet JSK. I'm sad that it costs almost $450. :c

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:12 am
I'm in love with Innocent World's Emblem High Waist JSK in either of these two colorways 3nodding It's so beautiful to me heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And I've wanted for a good while their Frederick Party Picot Lace JSK in sax. I still kick myself for just missing getting one for $90 on the egl sales comm.  

Chu-Lip Jam

Divorced Divorcee

70,375 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Partygoer 500

Miki-San-X

Fashionable Businesswoman

8,550 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:54 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

DREAM DRESS~♥
This beautiful piece is from Angelic Pretty and is part of their new arrivals on their Japanese site, and in their shop at San Fran.
Sadly I have not been able to find a site that sells this dress as the English A.P. shop does not have it up nor can I find out it's official name.
Any help would be fantastic (if you would not mind of course ♥)

THANKS

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:59 am
Miki-San-X
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

DREAM DRESS~♥
This beautiful piece is from Angelic Pretty and is part of their new arrivals on their Japanese site, and in their shop at San Fran.
Sadly I have not been able to find a site that sells this dress as the English A.P. shop does not have it up nor can I find out it's official name.
Any help would be fantastic (if you would not mind of course ♥)

THANKS

User Image

It's called Whimsical Vanilla-chan, or just Vanilla Chan. Were you checking the AP USA site? They have the pink and black OPs up for sale:
http://www.angelicpretty-usa.com/shopping/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=47  

Chu-Lip Jam

Divorced Divorcee

70,375 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Partygoer 500

cagalli1543

7,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:48 am
I'm super excited because I'm getting 2 of my dream outfits this month!

http://cgi.ebay.com/SWEET-COLLECTION-LOLITA-PAINT-DRESS-WRISTBAND-Headress-/230589290535?pt=AU_Girl_Clothing&hash=item35b0315827 I just bought this one.

My parents are getting the Little Lady aquamarine skirt from innocent world for my b-day.

I'm hoping to get AP Happy Garden replica in pink. I absolutely love that dress.

I also really want this candy coated pink op I found.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:00 pm
That's adorable  

evilbrainbabies
Vice Captain

Fire-cat14

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:12 am
cagalli1543
I'm super excited because I'm getting 2 of my dream outfits this month!

http://cgi.ebay.com/SWEET-COLLECTION-LOLITA-PAINT-DRESS-WRISTBAND-Headress-/230589290535?pt=AU_Girl_Clothing&hash=item35b0315827 I just bought this one.

My parents are getting the Little Lady aquamarine skirt from innocent world for my b-day.

I'm hoping to get AP Happy Garden replica in pink. I absolutely love that dress.

I also really want this candy coated pink op I found.

I love it. i'm glad your getting it.  
The Lolita Society.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces