Vampire

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:14 pm
Flare
User Image

"Thanks. I'm Sure I Will...So Strong You Won't Be Able To Touch Me!" Flare cheered up with that small comment, then she responded to Asura "Nothing Wrong With That! So Nice To Meet 'Cha!" Flare held out her hand for a hand-shake

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:20 pm
Regret chuckled, "I wouldn't say untouchable but I'm sure you will at least be able to switch us off beating each other." Regret then smiled and laughed, "Look at Asura being mature for once." he said jokingly  

NeverDreamt
Crew

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200

Vance lucis uzuma

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:33 pm
User Image
ASURA
"I don't like bad people, they are mean"

?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?
Asura had shaken flare's hand then lightly and playfully punched regret's shoulder "What's that supposed to mean?" He chuckled
?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?

" So I think its best if you don't mess with me."
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:13 am
Regret chuckled, "Oh nothing, it's not like you left snow angels all around Christmas town or anything."  

NeverDreamt
Crew

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200

Mistress Zelda Uzikua

Vampire

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:05 pm
Flare
User Image

"So..." Flare said with her hands on her hips. "What Shall We Do Now? I Honestly Feel Like Taking A Break From Training, But I Suppose You Two Don't Eh?" She then checked her circlet on her head to make sure it was placed correctly.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:52 pm
Regret thought for a moment then looked at Flare, "Well I have one more training excersize for us, afterwards you can choose what we do ok? But for now I think 6,000 heartless fighting us should be good training, that's 2,000 for each, if you want to try that is."  

NeverDreamt
Crew

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200

Mistress Zelda Uzikua

Vampire

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:56 pm
Flare
User Image

Cracking her knuckles Flare grinned. "Sounds Like Fun! I'd Like To Beat Up Some Heartless!" Flare summoned her key-blade with a twirl and got into her combat stance.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:59 pm
Regret smiled, "I guess we will start you off with your 2,000." with that 2,000 shadow heartless appeared for Flare.  

NeverDreamt
Crew

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200

Mistress Zelda Uzikua

Vampire

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:07 pm
Flare
User Image

"I'll Show You My Ultimate Attack!" Flare dashed forward, slicing heartless left and right until she was in the middle, as the heartless swarmed flare jammed her key-blade forward and into the middle of a heartless unfortunate enough to be in front of her, the key-blade burst into flames and one by one heartless around her erupted in explosions, then lava rose up from the ground around her, detonating in a massive mushroom cloud shaped explosion that shook the room and cracked the walls.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:12 pm
Regret stood there smiling as he watched. "She is strong, she has amazing power in her. She just needs to unlock it." he thought to himself.  

NeverDreamt
Crew

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200

Mistress Zelda Uzikua

Vampire

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:18 pm
Flare
User Image

As the smoke cleared, Flare was floating with a red aura around her with her key-blade at her side, then she landed safely. "How Do You Like That?!" She said excitedly, punching forward. "2,000 Heartless Dead In A Flash!"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:27 pm
"That was great, but remember. Those are just copies, 2,000 real heartless would be much harder. Still though you were amazing. My turn." 2,000 more heartless appeared. "Let's make this fast. Apocalypse!" small meteors started pelting and destroying multiple heartless. "End this!" A giant meteor fell from out of nowhere while Regret, Flare, and Asura were put into a forcefield. "No need for a keyblade with only 2,000 copies. I'm sure you can learn that move Flare, it is earth and fire based, and you have those down." Regret then crossed his arms. "Your turn Asura." 2,000 more heartless appeared.
(since he isn't on and idk when he will be we can move on an he will fill in and catch up, we might as well get as far as we can right? Or do you think we should wait?)  

NeverDreamt
Crew

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200

Mistress Zelda Uzikua

Vampire

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:33 pm
Flare
User Image

"I'm Sure I Can! It Would Be Awesome!" Flare crossed her arms. "I Would Like To Learn Others Too But I'm Sure That'll Come Later." "The Only Thing I'm Worried About..." She thought. "Is That When I Fight Real Heartless...I'll Absorb The Hearts They Release..."

((We can continue,He won't mind will he?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:37 pm
Regret smiled, "I told you when we are done you get to choose what we do next, anything you want to do. Anything at all."
(nahhh he won't mind, he's done the same to me before)  

NeverDreamt
Crew

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200

Mistress Zelda Uzikua

Vampire

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:47 pm
Flare
User Image

"I...Honestly Don't Know. I Want To Leave Here Though, Kinda Sick Of Seeing These Walls....Feel Like I'm In A Prison." Flare ran to the door. "Besides It's Beautiful Outside!"

[Boys Dorms]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff