Reply [Boys Dorms]
Dorm 303A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yokosmeargle

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:30 pm
Zaku smiled at her, gently rubbing her back. "We'l be moving soon. Then we'll have enough space." He kissed her gently, starting to dig through the boxes.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:21 pm
Smiling radiantly, Kia moves herself from the edge of Zaku's bed to lying down in the middle of it. She watches Zaku shuffle through boxes with glowing eyes while rubbing her tummy cheerfully. "That sounds great," she says finally, her eyes wondering to the ceiling.

bickz_
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fatcat

Yokosmeargle

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:25 pm
Zaku sat up, hiding a small ring box. He cuffed it, turning his head to her. "I have a question..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:16 pm
Curious, Kia sits up and peers at Zaku. "Hmmmhm? What is it, sweets?" she asks, cocking her head to the side.

bickz_
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fatcat

Yokosmeargle

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:06 am
He knelt infront of her, opening the ring box, a large diamond ring inside. "Kia, will you marry me?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:03 am
Kia lets out a startled gasp, her hands fluttering in front of her red face. She smiles at Zaku, her eyes watering slightly. "Oh, Zaku! Of course I will," Kia replies, her voice cracking under emotion.

bickz_
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fatcat

Yokosmeargle

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:31 pm
Zaku smiled, standing up and hugging her tight. "Thank you, my dear Kia..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:46 pm
Wrapping her arms around Zaku, Kia lets a few happy tears fall down her face. She smiles into his shoulder, pulling Zaku as close to herself as her body would let her. Unexpectantly, the baby kicks in Kia's stomach. Startled, she lets out a gasp.

bickz_
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fatcat

Yokosmeargle

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:51 pm
Zaku laughed. "I felt that." He gently rubbed her stomach as he gently kissed her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:05 pm
Smiling contently, Kia places her hand over Zaku's. As Zaku's lips meet hers, she can't help but feel another kick in her stomach. But it's not a painful kick, just a surprising one.

bickz_
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fatcat

Yokosmeargle

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:12 pm
"In 3 months, we'll have our family. I'm going to give you a dream wedding, then we'll move into out new house." He kissed her again, still gently rubbing her stomach.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:17 pm
"This is all . . . " Kia presses her lips to Zaku's mouth. Once she can talk, she continues, "So great." Happily, she runs her palms through Zaku's hair, twirling some of the strands with her fingers.

bickz_
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fatcat

Yokosmeargle

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:27 pm
"I know hun. But, it's still a few months away. By then, I'll be on leave for a good 2 years." He sat down with her, his dreams begining to come true.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:18 pm
With a vibrant smile, Kia rests her head on Zaku's shoulder. "A few months," she repeats, her hand traveling to her stomach. Gently, Kia massages her swollen tummy.

bickz_
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fatcat

Yokosmeargle

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:20 pm
{{sry, i forgot, for a long time, so time skip to the day, k? again, really sry}}

Zaku ran fast, grabbing everything he could hold. "You ok honey?" He felt himself starting to panic, but tried to remain calm. He began running the instructions from the classes in his head. "Breath, then...uh, damnit!"

He watched as Zaku paniced through the window. He clentched his fist tight. "Soon, I'll get rid of you, and the rest will fall through." He turned to Bash, who was trying to eat a bird. "Bash, focus! We need to be ready. As soon as they leave, we strike. You take the gil, I'll get Zaku." He laughed insanily to himself, his keyblade forming in his hand. This isn't right... "Shut up Alexander! You do what i say!"

Bash spat out the bird as Zenix began talking. Bash stared through the window, ignoring his partner's words. He watched Kia, feeling bad for Zaku. He summoned his blade, understanding the moment was upon them. He didn't know why he had to, but he had to get her away from Zaku, long enough for Zenix to kill him. He hated it, but had no choice. Zenix gave him his heart back, and unlocked Atomus for him. He was endebted, and had to honor it. He took his stance, preparing to force them out.  
[Boys Dorms]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff