Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faith Black's Multi-purpose Friend Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is a hangout for everyone on Gaia. Members are encouraged to talk about just about anything, plus, we have monthly giveaways! 

Tags: giveaway, contest, hangout, friend, game 

Reply General
Introduction: Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of the guild so far?
  I love it!
  I like it, but I don't love it.
  I like it, but there could be some changes from what I've seen so far.
  It's okay...
  I hate it & I'm a flamer!
View Results

MiyakoUchiha414

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:55 pm
Hello all! My name is Hannah, but you can call me Miyako. I'm not a fangirl for one of the Uchihas, I chose this username because it's the name of one of my characters and I like it. I'm 16 years old and live in Tennessee. I'm a vegetarian and bisexual, and my myspace is www.myspace.com/i_l_t_h_. I love to sketch, write, and rp, but music is most definately the love of my life. I enjoy meeting new people and whatnot, so feel free to pm me or whatever anytime! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:31 am
Hiya~
I'm Kain, aged 17 and have many hobbies including D&D, LARP (VTR FTW!!)
I am not a steareotypical anti social nerd. I enjoy things like D&D anbd Magic the Gathering, but im also a lady charmer~

my myspace is http://www.myspace.com/honorbound24

i love to RP, chat with friends, write poems and such.  

Shankmanimal

Hallowed Elder

Yorumishi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:39 pm
I there I'm Yorumishi, or Yoru for short. I'm from Canada, Alberta.
I'm 20 years old and I'm into Anime and Fashion, I have a site at www.Deviantart.com I'm called HellsBrat.
I liek to draw, sing, listen to music and play video games. I'm mostly seen with a pencil and sketch pad when I go places and my ipod of love heart
I rp alot and it's mostly anime I know or random stuff. I can rp many things like Inuyasha, Naruto, HellSing, FF 7, 9, 10, 10-2 and Advent Children, Ect. I'm always rping and it's fun.
I have a rp on teh go on a guild and I might bring it here, It's called SSX Tricky. I hope I can find some awsome rper's to help me get this rp going again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:41 pm
People on here call me wiccan, I'm 16 years old. That's all there is to know....  

wiccan of the moon

Mrkrabz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:08 am
-palm to head- -____- forgot to introduce myself im miguel aka aj. i'll be 15 in november 11. im sorta busy with life most of the time. i cant rely keep up with guilds but i'll try to post every now and then see yah round peoples!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:13 am
Hi I am Kristrun but you guys can just call me Rune, I will be turning 24 on December the 1st, I live on Iceland and I am 17 weeks pregnant of my first baby, set to give birth December the 7th. And yes I am seeing the father, we are engaged and have been together for two years now this September.
I am very much of a nerd though I also like to hang out with people and go do stuff, my hobbies include role playing both online and pen & paper (DnD rules), playing computer games, watching movies, anime and tv series, traveling, creating amv's and listening to music oh and of course reading books and just hanging out.
Aside form being engaged and having a baby on the way I own a four year old dog named Noah whom is a mixed breed and the most gentles creature I know.

Well if you ever wanna chat or perhaps rp just send me a pm or talk to me on here, I promise I don't bite...Hard :p  

Kaun_Angelfire

Cheerful Werewolf

Moonlit Rose Requiem

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:28 am
Hello, my name is Rose. I'm 15 years old and live on this dusty chunk of dirt called Texas. I have 6 cats: Kareen, Tigger, Stealth, Mary, Rouge, and Piggees. I am an artist with a love and passion for music arts and...well...art arts. I am a nerd for the most part. My birthday is May 1st and my hobbies are drawing, painting, listening to music, playing with my cats, reading, rping, so on and so forth. And~ Hoping I haven't already bored you to death, I just wanted to say, not like it's not obvious, that I'm not very talented at this introduction stuff.
Anyway, I hope I get to know most and/or all of you. See you around.
~Rose

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:49 pm
Hey all!

You can call me Ember for short. Im 20 and am currently very hot (no seriously,its summer and the a/c is freakin out) I was invited here by somebody....and am very glad for it heart Hope to have mucho fun here!  

embersmoneyslave

Isaiah Moretti

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:30 pm
So many things to do, to see . . .

Seriah Belacqua

Hey there, my user is Seriah Belacqua, my RL name is Emily Grace, I'm seventeen, my passions include literature - reading it and writing it - music (listening to it or writing it) and roleplaying here on Gaia. I like anything lemon-oriented, I dislike people who are illiterate in roleplays just for the sake of annoying people, and I love my RL puppy, Dory.

That's about it for me . . . I don't have Myspace or anything like that . . .

~SB~
~Emily Grace~

. . . so much time to waste

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:00 am
Hello...
My name is lifes4fun, and i don't really have a nickname. Someone once called me Life, which i thought was funny.

I would write about myself, but i don't really know what to write about. As of five minutes ago i am on a journey of self discovery.
What happened was i was having a look at my profile and a few profiles on some other sites, just to see what needed to be updated, and realized every single time i'd written "I like drama, music and writing".
Check out my profile if you don't believe.
There has to be more to me then that, surely.
Thus, i have no idea who i am, and now neither do you, only that you've wasted your time reading this.

This is my first post on this guild.  

bhytear

XDZenLeeDX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:32 pm
Ummmm O___O
Im Squid. But alot of meh online buddies call me Lee.
I'm a super geek O.o
I like to draw but kinda suck at it.
Writing is one of my favorite pass-times
and reading is on my to do list forever and ever.
Anime and Manga are my passions =D
I also tend to be very noob-ish O.o
I'm just weird.
O_o
And kinda pysco.
Just a heads up.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:01 am
Hi. I'm Laura. I'm about 17 and I'm a senior in highschool. I like books, music, and drawing. Mostly I draw whatever pops into my head, something from a book or picture, or something I see. :] I love Broadway and I'm a really big RENThead. :]  

lunapinnn

iPolkaPuppy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:27 pm
hey all im Valerie (h8 mah name)
im 16 (you missed my bday its was in july on 22) girlie
weird straight, will take forever to get me to talk x)
so i will tell you now keep trying i will answer someday.
single
draws
paints
karate(made to)
have myspace dont want to use it i like to talk in rl more xD
shy, random at times, i love Jack Black  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:50 pm
my name is carolyn,im 23 years old. Been on gaia for 5 years now. Joined in 2004. i live in virginia. heart (the state for lovers) heart  

BrrJasper

Sparkly Fatcat

8,425 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
General

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers