Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Pictures of Stuff! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimsonhellite

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:05 pm
PICTURES OF ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! twisted domokun

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:07 pm
A "nomal one" that you can actually se what i look like haha xd

Crimsonhellite

Crimsonhellite

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:10 pm
The rocker in me (GUITAR HERO ROCKS), the BLURRY rocker in me heh heh rofl

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:22 pm
I don't know which one I like better. The first one or the normal. Dude you remind me a little of Gene Simmons! LOL !
Bout time you put up a pic!  

Sub Blu3

Gracious Seeker

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:24 pm
User ImageI'm totally digging the long hair! Rock n' roll through and through!User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:30 pm
Why thanks you two! I am a rocker.....a heavy metal rocker. Ill prolly be putting pics of stuff up occasionally. Keep on tha lookout. PEACE!  

Crimsonhellite

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:43 am
Congrats on the cam score Crim....that's some tongue you got there!
and no wonder you gotta crush on her. very pwetty  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:12 am
For you Crimson.

User Image
User Image

Xx MissUtena xX

Profitable Hoarder

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100

Crimsonhellite

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:22 am
hahaha razz Thnkies....I need all the cheering up I can get. My crush just wants to be friends and theres a bunch of other drama involved. Not to mention the ca aint working so Im taking it back to tha lady and getting my money back and all that happened yesterday.

BUUUUT.......I also stuck $5(after spending like 10, so technically $15) in a keno machine and made $70 betting 1 credit at a time so that lightened my mood a bit mrgreen

But Im still upset inside and am thinking Ill never try for another girl again crying If im even detined to have one some day, she can find me because im tired of looking. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:04 pm
v cool pix crims !

dig tha tweetie clothez .

n the pic w ur bud and the detail smile .. the notez all over the microwave *LOL*

mm ! sweet crush ^.^  

wezamuntkee

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:07 pm
User ImageAw Crim :Heart: I love you! I'm sorry things were so crappy for you all in one day. Everything happens for a reason I know it's sounds like a line but it's the truth. If you need someone to talk to then go ahead and pm me or message me on myspaceUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:06 pm
Crimsonhellite
hahaha razz Thnkies....I need all the cheering up I can get. My crush just wants to be friends and theres a bunch of other drama involved. Not to mention the ca aint working so Im taking it back to tha lady and getting my money back and all that happened yesterday.

BUUUUT.......I also stuck $5(after spending like 10, so technically $15) in a keno machine and made $70 betting 1 credit at a time so that lightened my mood a bit mrgreen

But Im still upset inside and am thinking Ill never try for another girl again crying If im even detined to have one some day, she can find me because im tired of looking. burning_eyes

Everyone feels like that sometimes. But your really cute and sweet, I am sure you will meet someone wondermous that you can spend the rest of your life with. I promise heart

And congrats on the betting ! Ive never won any money before 3nodding  

Happyaku Bikuni

Chewyvomit

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:41 pm
if u guys havent already seen it in mah sig, this is muah, I finally got a recent pic of me ^^

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:13 pm
User ImageOk I found one of my favorite pictures of me, it's from this summer. Tell me what you think
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Symphony of Serenity

Happyaku Bikuni

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:18 pm
I lovers your freckles !!! heart  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items