Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pop_roxx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:35 am
Hey! im new! im lauren, but call me pop_rox(x) i like to make friends, so just ask! i have a dog,Sam, and a gerbil, Brandi.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:06 pm
Hey guys, I'm Charlie!

I'm happy that I got accepted into this guild heart

Alright, I'm 18 years old and live in Norway (which is North Europe).
Me and my family have had a lot of animals, but I'll just show you the ones I have currently:

My dog, Cera.
She is 10 years old, and we have had her for 10 years. She is also a Flatcoated Retriever.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Isn't she pretty?

And my horse, Warrior. He's 13 years old and an Arab. I've had him four years now.
And thats me as well.

My budgie died just a few days ago, so I would like to show you her picture as well. Her name was Noelle and she got 7 years old.
I miss her.

Well, that's me and my pets 3nodding  

Svart

Komugi_8

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:14 pm
Hi!!! Well of course im new here and you can call me whatever betwenn Komugi Yusuke and jackie (real name) well im female and im 16 and i have a ginnie pig (i had 19 dwarf hamsters but they all died crying and so did my turtle gonk !) any way i hope to go to collage to become an animal caretaker. maybe own a place like an Adopt-a-pet or something like that. and i would like top get an exotic pet lisense. oh adn if you couldnt tell I CANT SPELL that well at least. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:20 pm
i almost forgot about my goldfish. we just got him a few days ago so im not used to having him. oh and i had a 2 cats before (not at the same time) my first cat used to eat cockiroches and then my next cat would just hide every where. and she hated car rides! We had to give them away one because we moved and then the other because our landlord woould have had a hissy fit and my bro was kinda alergic ( just red faced)  

Komugi_8

Sunshine

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:01 am
hello my name is Jessica...i'm 20 yrs old and live in NC. i have a beautiful kitty in which i've named Sgt. Pepper...but everone calls him pepper jack or peppermint...our family on the other hand has two dogs...prissy and angel (who just so happens to be no angel at all)...ummm we did have 4 rats...but they died from old age...their names were baby, mr.jingles, mr.gray, and snowball (all of them together known as the rat rats)...they were all female rats...then we have 4 prairie dogs oggy (aka oggy doggy), chubby (aka chubby wubby), squealer (squealer wheeler), and biscuit (aka biscuit eater) and we have a pond full of fish!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:54 pm
Hi! I love talking about my three rats (two boys one girl). ^^  

Charmmi

Zariasunrise

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:07 pm
HI I'm NEW HERE.... sorry couldn't resist

Well I'm 19, I live in CO, going to school for pre vet med. Right now I have an 8 month cat named Pexy.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 1:51 am
Name (net) peach, peachy
(real) kay, kaylee
pets: All my pets died in the same week! crying
crying i did have 2 hamsters a rabbit and a horse

now i have the greatest cutest dog ever, her name is pepsi and she is four now so way past her teenage years (in dog years) but bless her, she still acts like a lil puppy. She is a beagle biggrin
(pic comming soon)  

xxxpeach_girlxxx

Im 2 sexy for dis SN

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 5:59 pm
yo im julie i lob random pmz and comenst and friends request!  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 11:29 am
Hi I'm Yuna_Leonheart Or Yunie If You Prefer I Own One Black Lab Mix Named Mollee And I Live with 2 Other Dogs(Sammy and Bo) and 2 Cats(Spitfire and Xena) I also Help Take care of My Grandfather's Dog(Lucky) and his Pet Pig (Dolly). I love To Talk About Animals and Farm life Well TTYL Yunie  

Ms Anna Marie Lebeau

5,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

niawoowoo

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 4:59 pm
Hi! I'm niawoowoo. My friends call me Tiger or Reba. I have a lot of fish, 1 dog, and I partly take care of my grandma's cat. One of my favorite hobbies is horse back riding. Just to warn you, I'm not a good speller. I never was that great at it.... sweatdrop Moving forward! I want to be a vet when I get a job. I hope you enjoy my company! Thanks for accepting me into this guild!!!! It's great!  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 12:30 am
hi
I'm new around this guild.
i'm 15, a male and my name is justin
i have three birds and three fish.
my next door neighbours just got a new dog and they need it to get used to staying at home on it's own.
help would be appreciated  

decyd

chewmynails

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 1:36 pm
hey there, I'm new too.
I have 2 dogs and 2 cats. Nerasta, my russian blue look-alike, is my favorite cat. Jasmine we just try to keep from peeing on rugs. The dogs are cuddly and have theri own personalities, too.
What I WANT is a pair of goats. but that isn't very likely. Oh well.
I live in Pennsylvania, but am moving to Georgia this summer. Lots of changes! but still no goats. wink  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:14 am
Hi there!

My name's pre-heated-death! I hail from the Pacific Northwest, and have a 10-year-old lab-mix, a three-yer-old lab, and a.... erhhhmmm.... 10+ year old natural grey cockatiel. Yeah!
I'm a bio major, and I love animals -- I've been around them all my life, want to study them, and know that I, too, am from the kingdom Animalia.
I personally like to keep myself close to organisms who're more related to me than not, so I tend to stay with mammals for pets.

Yeah. Though I do love them rotifers.  

Castilleja

Sparkly Genius

9,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Timid 100

Lindraniss

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 3:54 pm
My name is Nukunuko77, I'm from North Carolina

I used to have a guinea pig named Coz, but he died this december crying  
Pets & Animals Main Forum