Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Introducing yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibibble

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:33 pm
I don't know how I got into SasuNaruSasu...but I did...? It was a couple of years ago, when I was a fanfiction nerd (not that I'm not now), and I somehow switched from SasuOC (I was a disillusioned fanfiction nerd) to SasuNaru.
I'm not particular about the order, because its fair to take turns - or at least, they should learn to share...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:01 pm

User Image

ŌωŌ

Hello everyone =3
I'm a 16 year old female in love with SasuNaru <3
I hope I enjoy myself here.

User Image

wickedest witch

Rahvin68

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:04 am
hey, my name on gaia is Rahvin
im a 15 year old bi-sexual guy,
who loves anime drawing and bike
riding. i love death note, inuyasha,
fma, finalfantasy, spongebob, naruto,

black cat, air gear, and tonnes more.
im pretty stubborn and a bit wierd,
okay maybe a lot wierd! XPP
but i love conversations about basically
anything, although i generally try to turn
them into arguments cuz i love a good fight!
i love music of any kind especially saosin,
breaking benjamin, RED, Three Days Grace,
System of a Down and basicly any techno.
i look forward to meeting you all XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:58 pm
yo my name iz x-Lil Vampire-x but ya can just call me vamp :3 yall kno y i'm here cuz i luv sasunaru/narusasu DA COUPLE IZ FREAKIN AWSUM xd !!but yea i'm 13 years old i luv anything anime or manga so hit me up if u find anything new out there exspecially if it invovles anthing 2 do with y dis whole guild iz put 2gether 4 X3!!
User Image  

-MiSs BlOoD ThIrStY KiWi-

MAGIEmage

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:04 am
Ello, people!
My name is Lydia, and I have loved yaoi, sense I was in 7th grade......I'm going to 9th, aboso I havn't loved it for all that long..........I'm 15, bi, and I don't give a damn ut what people say...........okay, maybe that was a little to much. I'm pretty nice, once you get to know me. I'm a chatterbox, even more so when that person likes yaoi to!
NaruSasu, is one of my favorite pairings of all time! Oh I should mention, I'm a writter, and I love to write yaoi, specailly for NaruSasu! You should look me up sometime on Fanfiction! ((Don't give the secret)) Thats my sername, well I think I've wasted enough space, well I hope to be posting and such!!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Now join your hands, and with your hands your hearts.
-- William Shakespeare"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone.
I'm really in love with this pairing currently it's my OTP of all time. Their is nothing more I can express my love for SasuNaru then sharing it to the world xd

blue-and-onyx

little anime_freak124

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:37 pm
hiya! I don't really have much to say bout myself so ya... hy!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:14 pm
Hey. I'm Ayana,but you can just call me Cat. ^_^ NaruSasu is probably my most favorite pairing. There's just something about Sasuke being Uke that appeals to me. I'm a huge yaoi fangirl, and cosplayer. My friends and I go to cons, usually as a Naruto group, Death Note, or Legend of Zelda. I live for music,video games,anime, and manga. Oh,and I'm the Joker's little sister. Seriously.And my brother is the Cheshire Cat's older brother. Anyways, I look forward to meeting you all, so feel free to send me a friend request!  

Hatsuyuki-taichou

Wheezing Explorer

bunnyhinata hyuga

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:35 pm
I want to go now ... hi im tabitha a verydedicated sasunaru fan and nothing really else well i do like gaarlee i love anything sweet nothing bitter and i love to paint and really thats it  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:47 am
Hey, my name's Porcelainsugar_doll. I LOVE sasunaru... I kind of always felt they were meant for each other in some way ever since the first manga came out, but I didn't come across yaoi/sasunaru/anything related to gay animes till like a year later. Ever since I fell in love with the pairing.
Umn, about me... I'm fifteen, live in England, love writing (fanfics, stories, whatever) and drawing (usually manga, but occasionally I get bored and try something different). Sometimes they get mixed together.
I'm on gaia everyday, (at least once, unless something terrible happens and I have to go to someones funeral. Even then I might still be on). It's the holidays at the mo, so times are difficult to say, but when school starts (7 september) I'll be on around 4-7 ish.  

Porcelainsugar_doll

MaddyMay33

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:25 am
i is maddy im a freaky random person!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:09 am
It's Finally My Turn. Hello Guys. =^.^= My name is Ambery & I love to do track ( To keep my sexy body ), Watch anime obviously, and watch baseball games, dont forgot the videogames as well. Ummmm....My favorite food is Asian Chicken w/ Sweet and sour sauce. and My favorite Color is Pink..As you can see from my Avi. Lmao. I am on Gaia pretty much everyday..unless something important comes up. But anywho, I love Sasuke and Naruto as individuals and together as a pairing. Btw, My nickname is Bre. ^ . ^ Gotta goz, Cya.

Blaq Suga

3,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Seina-star

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:30 pm
hihihihhihihihihihi!!!!!!!!11 I just want to say that i absolutely love NaruSasu. i love reading fics and i have read about a thousand but i really like one called How The Fish Got His Wings on fanfiction.net. Its NaruSasu-m-preg. wicked cool. rated M though. check it out maybe  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:40 pm
Hi Everyone!! I'm Shinigami_Ummara. I love anime.. My fav animes would be Naruto, Bleach, Death Note, Loveless etc..
I absolutely adore NaruSasu/ SasuNaru.. I've seen thousands of amvs, read hundreds of fanfiction and seen loads of fanarts and doujins of this pairing..so yes its the only pairing i like in naruto (except maybe some itasasu). And I'm really happy to join this guild! ^^ I'll do my best to stay active.  

StarriiEyes

Lady Caecus

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:46 pm
Hello, my name is Lady Caecus, and I am in LOVE with Sasunaru;. Everything is beautifully epic and tragic about this couple. I'm glad people here agree on it.

I have a few hobbies, like most here I like to draw and read anime, and one day produce my own. I'm going to be opening a shop on gaia, so watch 3nodding  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff