Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
THE ANGST ZONE (Use this, for the love of internetz! ><) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angst?
  I'll post it wherever the hell I want!
  Please, just keep it in this thread.
  Tell me all your troubles and I'll do my best to help you feel better. *hugs*
  Can it, emo! ><
  Huh?
View Results

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:51 pm
My boyfriend is gone for 5 days on a work conference. So is my friend on the same conference. I have an empty house and no one to really hang out with. It sucks.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Formerly La Belle Isolde-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:19 pm
*relief*

I do not have cancer, it is a benign lump. Thank God.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Formerly La Belle Isolde-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Trish the Stalker

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:22 pm
I'm currently hosting a contest in the ATG clan...

Yay for that Trish. Uber yay for that

...The prize is 5k. Why not swing by and check it out?

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:44 am
Last night seemed to be a huge let down. I get home from my aunt's house and both of my parents seemed to be on the edge, ready to snap off a head or two.

Mom wasn't helping matters by telling me that if I wanted to go into the Navy, that she'll make an appointment with her hairdresser and get my hair whacked off. She was trying to tell me that I really didn't want to lose my hair and that I really didn't want to go into the military.

Also, Dean was out drinking last night. I can understand it being St. Patrick's Day and all but... I don't know. I wish there were a "but." I guess I just wasn't comfortable with him doing that. Who am I to tell him otherwise?

Bleh. So many feelings. I don't know what to do with them all. I think I just need someone to hold me and tell me everything'll be alright. *Sighs.* Growing up sucks.

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:27 pm

No ******** respect for anyone at all...

Ok. Our DVD player is ******** up. So, we have a small portable DVD player that we use. It also has a screen on it, so it can function on it's own. I'm watching a movie on it when my mother decides she wants to watch a movie. At first I think she's joking, but then she gets adamant. So I ask her to wait till my movies over. Guess who didn't get to finish their movie?

I know, I know, "it's just a ******** movie" That's not the god damn point. She has no ******** respect for ANYONE in this house. She uses force and intimidation to get her instant gratification. Needless to say, I'm ******** pissed.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:32 am
WHAT THE ******** HELL!!!!!!!!!

She freading drops me as a friend like a bad habit... disses me behind my back... and breaks my heart.....

but as soon as someone in my family dies shes "there for me"

what kinda bullshit is that???

*sigh*... just when i thought i had her outta my mind....

Agent_of_Misfortune

Rica is insane

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:46 am
User Image
I hate my mother. -grumble-

She acts like she cares and wants to help but when I refuse to participate in something that involved HER family. Yes her family, not my own. She gets pissy with me.

Yeah sorry I don't see a felon and his son as my family even though you married him. Family takes more the legal papers. My FRIENDS are more of a family to me than him or his son will EVER be.

Tried telling me whether I liked it or not that was my family. -snorts- Legally yes...but emotionally, hell ******** no. So I have NO ******** obligations to go ******** sing happy birthday just because that moron's son is my step brother now....I barely KNOW the kid!

THEN she tried telling me it was for Nana too. I told her that Nana's birthday is TOMORROW and I'll tell her Happy Birthday then but she had no right to try and bully me into being involved with one person I despise and another I'm neutral towards.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:37 pm
Today was kind of a sorry one. Overall, it was okay. It was just another day I experienced with no oomph or fun.

Dean was really quiet and I came to realization that he could probably not want me to talk all the time. I like to talk and I'm always wanting my feelings known to my closest friends. I'm also trying to explain to him every now and again that I'll be wanting to go into the Air Force very soon.

I'm just really sad feeling. The sadness and loneliness could just be coming from my hormone imbalance now that my period time is on its way this weekend. *Sighs.*

I think, if I ever get another boyfriend, I'm hoping he likes to talk. *Stews.* I need a hug. And maybe some magic headache remover.

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:28 pm
I was about to say something, but... Lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:40 pm
You a**, what were you going to say?  

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:17 pm

So, guess who just quickly developed a shitty mood? Yup, it's me.

I've been sitting here on my laptop for a while, chatting on Gaia while listening to the music on my profile and reading webcomics. I've also been completely ignoring the completely random insults being hurled at me from my mother. After a while, my little sister gets in on it. My brother, who is also getting sick of their s**t, starts to stick up for me, insulting my sister back. Which I personally had no problem with, she had it coming. She then proceeded to come over and spit in his hair, which I found rather disgusting and ******** up. When she didn't get in trouble for it, as I had hoped she would, I told Calvin (my brother) To get her back.

Seems like that was a bad idea, because he is now sitting next to me, rather upset that him and I got yelled at. A big argument ensued between me and my mother about how it was none of my business in the first place.

How the ******** does she figure?!

1) He was insulting her, sticking up for ME
2) I practically have to ******** raise these kids, she never gets off the ******** couch to do anything.
3) Kylea (My sister) Is horrible 24/7. Even to ME (oh gee, there I am again! seems I AM involved!)

She then threw this lovely little bit of info at me:

"You have NO say in this house, you pay no bills!"

NO s**t! I have no job, she won't ******** let me get one. Besides, I WORK MY GOD DAMN a** OFF AT HOME. I practically have to raise these kids, have had since I was 14. FOURTEEN!! God damn b***h stole a great chunk of my childhood from me! Where the ******** does she get off, treating me like this!? I run all her ******** errands, do most of the shopping for the entire ******** family (My dad helps out when he can) Even my DAD has no free time, no social life. He is forced to come home right after work and stay home. This is bullshit, I need to get the ******** out of here.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:53 pm
Chexednut
You a**, what were you going to say?

I ain't gonna tell. biggrin

Anyway, my burrito had refried beans instead of pinto. Gross! D8<  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:11 am
User Image
Back in February we were supposed go to the last court date for GTR to finally find out if he's deemed innocent or guilty. Last time we went no one told us it was adjurned. We went in a snow storm at 5:30 in the morning; had to be there at 9, almost got into an accident because some b***h doesn't know to look before she pulls onto a road, just to find out half an hour before we get there that we didn't have to make the drive. That pissed me off. So it was adjourned to this Friday.

I get a call today, IT'S BEEN ADJOURNED! It's been adjourned until WE DON'T KNOW WHEN! This is bullshit! A lot of the time we can't just up and go on short notice! I swear if they call up and are all like "it's tomorrow" I'ma be ******** pissed!
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:52 pm

Why the ******** are people so damn stupid?

The following is drawn from the Phunkeh:

0-0Roland Deschain0-0

Shortly before Christmas break, my little brother got jumped after school and got the crap beat out of him. This happened off of school grounds, so the school did nothing about it. After that, I started walking home with him after school, purely using intimidation tactics. Most people won't mess with someone if they find out they've got an older bro.

Anyway, jump forward a bit. An altercation ensued on a day when I forgot to walk home with him. The next day, when I simply told these kids to leave him alone, they got in my face swearing at me and threatening me. Me and my brother walked away. Later, the cops were at the door. One of them claimed I beat them up. Of course, this was later proven to be a false report. Funy how nothing happened after that *grumble grumble*

Fast forward to yesterday. I pick Calvin up in my car, for I grew tired with walking home with him. These kids jump in front of my car to prevent me from leaving. This is New Mexico of course, so I had my window down. One of the kids came to my window and spit on me and my brother, then ran off when I told Calvin to go get the campus cop (isn't it sad when a MIDDLE SCHOOL has to have a campus cop?) We came home. later, the cops showed up. the kid who spit on me claimed I beat him with a pipe rolleyes

User Image

Anyway. Browsing Myspace, I notice I have new friends requests. From these little shits.

User Image

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Agent_of_Misfortune

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:13 am
MOTHER ******** STRIKES AGAIN!!!!

READ up on it here.....

a*****e....  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games