Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:10 pm
User ImageЈɑcκsσи - Ray - City
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Scars are like Tattoo's...Only with better stories.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxxJacky made her way out of the shower after cleaning herself off well enough, she had needed a good shower, just to relax herself and clean up. She stretched out and ruffled her hair, Emily yelling and screaming at her. She sighed, and picked up the razor, looking at it. She wouldn't break a promise. Placing it on her upper stomach she bit her lip and drew it across, letting the blood flow. She grabbed a towel and placed it on her stomach so it wouldn't spread, sighing shakily. She wouldn't lie, she loved the sharp pain, the sight of the blood, but she had to stop and she knew it. Grabbing her kit she wrapped up the wound and washed her hands, hiding the bloody towel and pulling her hair up in a pony tail. "No more cutting, no more cutting."She repeated it and rubbed at her arms. It didn't solve anything to cut. She sighed to herself and slipped on her shorts and t-shirt, determined not to do anything anymore. She put the razor away and made her way out of the bathroom, seeing Noah inside. "Hey bunny." She smiled and saw him playing with a rabbit. "Is that Ham?"She asked, petting the rabbit softly. She looked up, where had her own rabbit gone? She searched around the room, finding the small bunny snuggled against her bag. "There you are!"She picked it up, letting it snuggle against her.

"I still haven't decided what to name her yet, wanna help me?"She asked, sitting Indian style on the bed. She had noticed that Decker had left, but she figured he was calling someone, and he seemed a little stressed when she had left. She would check on him later, but she didn't want to nag him or anything.

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:20 pm
User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker jumped when Krysta bombarded him.
"Me and Jacky? Cooped up? What about you and that Savannah girl? Awful cooped up yourself, No?"
He chuckled at her and sighed.
Decker brushed some hair from her face looking down at her.
He bit his lip and closed his eyes again.
"Some stuff is about to go down Krysta. I don't know how everyone is gonna react, but I have to go back. Soon. Apparently this lot here has given others some ideas."
He waved his hand around, motioning towards who all was in the house.
"So whatever goes down. You'll help me before they kill me right?"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:33 pm
User Image

xoxoxo˚◦ˇ☣ˇ◦˚ ϰoαн˚◦ˇ☣ˇ◦˚xoxoxo
βєиαʝмιи ϰιcoℓαє

˚◦ˇლˇ◦˚
xoxoxoDecker left the room and Noah nodded to what he was told. Poor boy, poor everybody. They all seem so... Busy and distant. Noah sighed and placed Ham on the bed as he plopped down and grab his makers and the notebook. He laid out on the bed and swun his leg in the air as he got in a comfortable drawing positition, with Ham in front of him. He drew a curved line and that's when Jacky came in.

xoxoxo"Well, Hiya~!" 

He smiled at Jackson, repsonding to her greeting. He drew two more curved lines.

xoxoxo"Yup, that's Hammy~ I'm drawin' a picture of him for Jack."

Noah hummed swinging his legs again and sketching some more. Then the question Jackson gave him piped him up. 

xoxoxo"A name?"

Noah brought his maker in his mouth and thought upon a name. After a couple of seconds, a giddy smile creeped onto Noah's face.

xoxoxo"Bacon."

Noah huffed in a proud tone. 

xoxoxo"So when the bunny become friends, they will be come Ham and Bacon~!"

Noah smile silly at the thought then another ran across his mind.

xoxoxo"And then if they ever do it and have a baby, he can call it eggs! And that can be The Breakfast Bunnies!"

Noah giggled then remembering what Decker had said to him. 

xoxoxo"Oh, Decker wants to see us in the living room. He said it's important."
˚◦ˇლˇ◦˚

User Image "How Many doses till the bunny can't hop?"User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:50 pm
User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔══════════════╗
Krysta snorted at Decker's comment on her and Savannah.
"I guess you're right. She sweet. I'm really digging her."
She said then bursting out laughing at a flashback her last sentence made her think of. Oh gawd, Decker must she a dorky at the moment bur Krysta calmed her laughing. She listened as Decker brushed hair out of her face. With worried eyes, Krysta sat back up and hugged decker around the shoulders and snuggled his neck.
"Of course I'll help you. Even though we have talked much lately, you are my closest friend and I will be by your side."
She looked at a distance and thought.
"Beside you helped me out of my terrible situation with my vultures and it would only be right if payed you back."
Krysta smile and peck her friend cheek. Well it was reall his eye because Krysta was bad at aiming.

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:55 pm
xxxSeeing that Noah was on the floor drawing, Jacky leaned forward, so he was drawing Ham? Cute. She listened to his idea for the bunnies name and started laughing "Bacon? That's perfect!"She like his idea even better! Breakfast bunnies? Fantastic. "That's the best idea ever."She smiled and tilted her head to the side. "Something important?"She had no idea what it would be. It could have been anything really. She stood up, petting Bacon softly on the head. "Well, if it's important I guess we should go see right?" She went to mess with the necklace she had on and blinked, she had forgotten it in the bathroom. She grabbed it and slipped it on, smiling, she would always wear it, because Decker gave it to her. As far as she was concerned, it matched everything. She waited for Noah to join her with Ham and headed into the living room, seeing Decker and Krysta talking to each other. She waved at them and sat on the floor, letting Bacon lay in her lap. She had been trying to sleep and she planned on staying still for awhile so she could.

She didn't mind that Krysta was laying in Decker's lap, they were friends, and she would have been doing the same with Seth. She didn't care what Decker did with anyone really, she was lenient and Krysta seemed pretty cool. What was not to like. "So what's up?"She smiled, leaning back and petting Bacon's head softly, looking at Decker "Oh! Noah decided we should name the Bunny Bacon, that way, if her and Ham had kids, we could call it Eggs! Then they'd be the breakfast bunnies!"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:13 pm

Decker smiled at Krysta and inhaled deeply when she hugged him.
She was the most familiar scent he had sniffed in a long time.
She reminded him of home.
He jumped slightly when she pecked his eye and laughed.
"Easy there."
He looked at Jacky as she came in with Bunny.
He laughed about the names and shook his head.
"Well if you have Ham and Bacon and you expect an Eggs. What will you name the other 20? Everyone knows rabbits are like... baby factories."
Decker shook his head.
"Anyways. Call everyone else in here. This is important for everyone."
Decker gulped slightly.
This was gonna be hard.
He took Krysta by the hand and squeezed it gently.
At least he had her.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:32 pm
User Image

Jacob glanced up at the others but didnt say anything. He was confused as to why Jake was hiding. He knew that Jacky cut herself so maybe he could borrow a razor. But Jake did that to keep Max in check....this was the first time that he himself had ever really been out. He sighed and shut the book. He didnt say anything, instead watched them. He looked at his wrist and was actually in a way glad that it was him now and not Susan. She would have killed herself by now. He sighed frustrated and combed his hand through his hair. Maybe it was time to ask Elizabeth for help, since none of the others here could help him.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:27 pm
User Image

xoxoxo˚◦ˇ☣ˇ◦˚ ϰoαн˚◦ˇ☣ˇ◦˚xoxoxo
βєиαʝмιи ϰιcoℓαє

˚◦ˇლˇ◦˚
xoxoxoNoah smiled greatly as Jackson approved of the names. It was nice to see her smile but then the new decker was going to pile on them would make that smile disappear. Sluggishly getting up, Noah took ahold of the rabbit and followed Jacky. Laying upside down on the floor next to her, Noah placed ham on his stomach. He wasnt that heavy and the fuzziness tickled a little. Noah tilted his head upwards to look at Decker when he comment on the other baby bunnies.

xoxoxo"Don't worry, we got pleny of Brealfasty names like OJ, Milky, Toaster, Jamm, Pickle, and others stuff." 

He waved off, looking back at Ham.

xoxoxo"What's the news?"
˚◦ˇლˇ◦˚

User Image "How Many doses till the bunny can't hop?"User Image

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:59 pm
xxx"Mmhmm, Listen to Bunny, there are thousands of breakfast items! I really want to name one omelet."Jacky smiled and looked around, they could just yell for them "Hey everybody~ Meeting in the living room!"She yelled, feeling in a better mood now for some reason. It might have been the cutting, but she tried to tell herself she was just in a good mood and that it hadn't made a difference. She scratched behind Hams ears and grinned. "I didn't know pickle was a breakfast name... we could use maple too.."She muttered, now she wanted Ham and Bacon to get alone. She set Bacon softly on Noah's stomach and she sniffed at Ham's nose.

"Cute.."She smiled, laying down next to Noah and ruffling his hair, she wasn't to worried about Decker's announcement, how bad could it have been? Well, it could have been bad, really bad, but she was trying to look on the upside of things. "It's not that bad is it?"She asked, looking at Decker from her spot on the floor. She could see the look of worry on his face, and it made her worry very much. What if he left? Or HMI was coming? That they had to go back? She felt herself start to worry and bit her lip, wringing her finger's to keep calm.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:07 pm

Decker gulped and pulled his legs onto the couch.
"I'll let you decide, Jacky."
He was scared they would want to kill him before they realized what was happening.
They may have been sane his whole journey with them, but he never ruled out the chance that they really were crazy.
Decker waited for anyone to come in and took a deep breath.
He squeezed Krysta's hand and bit his lip.
"Alright. I haven't been completely honest with anyone here."
He looked at Jacky especially.
"Anyone.", he repeated.
Decker cleared his throat and rubbed his arms.
"First off. Me and my dad are really close. We live together when I'm not running people around."
He made a motion to everyone.
"Which brings me to the next piece of lie. This is not my first time carrying crazy kids cross country. I do it as a profession. When I'm not doing my chiropractor stuff I'm a transporter for HMI. I drive vans for them. And like once in a while my dad feels sorry for kids. He knows they're good kids, but they'd never get a chance to be freed. Which is you guys. So he lets you free. And I take you to these nice places. That in the end you'll own."
Decker couldn't take his eyes off Jacky, or stop squeezing Krysta's hand.
"But they need me back sooner than expected and they said I have to bail on you or hire you."
He shook his head shamefully.
"And I don't think you guys should come back with me. Cause these guys they want me to transport are truly crazy. They ate people and they haven't had contact with people since they were brought to HMI around the same time Seth was. Not that you even want to."
Decker finally summed up the courage to look at them and looked at Jacky sadly.
"I'm sorry you guys."

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:45 pm
User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔══════════════╗
Krysta watched everyone come gather around to here the news and held Decker's hand firmly as he explained everything to the kids. Her gaze stared out aimless on the ground as she chewed at her lip. She felt so terrible for him, seeing by the squeeze of his hand he didn't want to leave. She looked up and glance at Decker was looking at Jacky, and left her sight do the same. Poor Jackson. Then her eyes moves on to Savannah, as Decker came talking. Would Decker ask Krysta to come with him again, in case he needed a driver? But these kids... He said they ate people. Not that there was much meat on her, she didn't know if she could handle them if he did ask her to come. 
"Please don't get too mad at Decker guys..."
She said snuggling Decker's shoulder again with her eyes closed. She sqeezed Decker's had knowingly, confirming she would always back him up.
"Deck is just doing his job."
She stated looking at the group again, with hopeful eyes. 

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:23 pm
xxxJacky looked over Decker's face, just taking in what he was saying. She knew he had lied, but seeing Decker look her in the face, she did the same. Until she heard what he was lying about. Her eye's widened, and she looked away, thinking. Her dad and him were close, he had lied about the entire thing with his father? They were close. She ran a hand into her hair, looking down at the floor. This was all a lie? She could feel it, his eye's on her, and she bit her lip, hard. She hated being felt sorry for, and dropped her head to the floor. God dammit, it was all a lie. He was lying, and now he had to leave! She picked herself up off of the floor, starring at the ground. The lump in her throat was huge. He had lied the entire time, that meant she couldn't trust him. She glanced at him, she could see how sorry he was, but it only hurt worse and it made her hold back yelling at him. "I can't believe you lied..this entire time."She shook her head, pulling at her hair. She had to think. "I want to go."She muttered, and looked at Noah "I'll be in the room if you need me, Bunny."

She wasn't happy, in the least, and even the tiniest voices were whispering in her head. She clenched her eye's shut, so many voices giving her a headache. "I want to go, but I want to think."She went to the room, locking herself in the bathroom.
"I told ya 'e was no good."
"Yes, you should listen to us."
"Really, look 'ow well things went the last time you listened."
She groaned loudly, grabbing the razor from the container in her pocket and taking a long stroke down her arm. "Shut up, shut up, shut up!!!"She started crying and making multiple marks on her arm, trying to get the voices to stop. She needed to think, she needed silence, she needed to calm down. But she wasn't getting closer to any one of those things.

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:43 pm
User Image

Jacob sighed a bit and stood up. This did not involve him, but it did involve Jake. And without Jake he had no body. He looked at Decker and sighed. "You f***ed up...it was illogical to lie to us. By doing that you have broken the trust of those that put trust in you...Jake trusted you and some of the others here have as well...Jacky..." He sighed and his eyes shifted a bit.

"Jacky is hurt..." Jake had been pulled back by Jacob and though he didn't want to be out, Jacky was going to feel like crap. He sighed and shook his head. "I'm not angry...it is your job...but next time...put more trust in somebody before you make them fall in love with you..." He turned around and started walking off but stopped a bit. "Before you break somebody else who trusted you...let me talk to her...and we'll see what happens..." He looked over his shoulder at him and sighed. "But for now...I don't recommend you visit her...Emily has a wicked temper." He didn't know her that well, but he remembered what she did when she was out. If Jacky really did feel this bad, god help the one who Emily got a hold of. He knocked on the door of the bedroom and hearing no response walked in. The light from under the bathroom door told him and he shut the door behind him. He went to the bathroom door and sat down against it. He knew the feeling very well, the feeling of betrayal and the devastation of finding out it was a lie. It reminded him of when his parents sent him to HMI. And he knew better that instead of taking it alone, it was better to deal with it with a friend. Grant it, he probably wasn't the right one to deal with this. But she was like a sister to him, a real sister. And the last thing he wanted was for the person he considered to be real family to be devastated and alone. "Its just me Jacky...the real me this time...not Jacob. Can I talk with you...if not I'll leave..."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:45 pm
xxxJacky had just let herself stare at the floor, her arms on her knee's letting blood trickle down where it wanted to. She didn't want to fix it. She just watched the blood travel down her legs and put small pools on the floor. It made her think of a river, and it was something she just expected, the flow that continued. However, she didn't expect anyone to talk to her, so she jumped and let her eye's lazily look at the door. Jake. A small smile spread on her face and she let her head loll back to look at the ceiling. "Yeah...yeah, hold on."She muttered, sniffing and grabbing a towel, wiping herself off but her cuts still bleeding. She felt like a mess, even if she had just gotten out of the shower. She didn't have her kit. She opened the door and saw Jake was sitting against it. "I need to wrap my arms.."She said, wiping her face again she went to her kit and wrapped her arms, sighing. God she wanted to stop, but she just couldn't. "Sorry, about the cut's. I couldn't stop the voices.."She rubbed her neck and put her kit away. She felt so...blank. She just kept crying and bleeding, there was no will in her. She was angry, and sad, but couldn't get herself to emotionally break down and cry or get angry and throw something.

She took a seat next to him and leaned her head on his shoulder. "I don't know what to do.."She whispered, looking at Jake she all of the sudden felt herself break and put her hands in her face, crying harder than before. "Jake, what do I do? How am I supposed to..."She didn't even know what she wanted to say, this had never happened to her before. She was rarely lied to, her parents always told her straight how things were. There was no Santa, or Toothfairy, they didn't even bother with the hoax. Now though, she had fallen in love, and then been lied to. How was she to deal with that?

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games