Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:50 pm
User Image
Faina Patrovna-Harcroft
SlytherinThird YearThirteen Years OldSingle

As she was speaking with her sister, Faina heard a familiar voice not so far from where they were standing, a familiar voice speaking Russian. She turned and smiled when she saw Lucien approach with somebody whom she guessed was helping him shop. "Privet, Lyus'yen. Priyatno videt' vas snova," she said. "Kak proshlo vashe leto?"

When she was introduced to Lucien's father, she smiled, and answered him politely, "It's a pleasure to meet you, sir. Lucien has spoken of you as well. Yes, we're here to get my books and supplies for the new term." Gesturing toward her sister, Faina added, "This is my sister, Katya. She'll be attending Hogwarts next term."

The little blonde looked up at Lucien and his father with wide blue eyes, and she smiled sweetly before saying, "Privet, rad poznakomit'sya s vami, ser."

OOC: Translations from the Russian:

'Hello, Lucien, its nice to see you again'
'How's your summer been so far?'
'Hi, it's nice to meet you too, sir.'

OOC:
Julian Galaksylph

User Image
                  "Precious and fragile things, need special handling
                  My God what have we done to you?

We always try to share, the tenderest of care
                  Now look what we have put you through

Things get damaged, things get broken
                  I thought we'd manage, but words left unspoken
                  Left us so brittle, there was so little left to give "

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rhett Fang Ye
<3rd year>

Rhett frowned as Ferdie explained his extra attention problems. He had noticed it with his mum the year before but hadn't given it too much thought. It was easy not to when you didn't live with it. Rhett was getting more attention from girls too, most guys were at their age, especially if they were considered semi attractive, but that would be different for someone like his friend. Rhett knew Lola would have something semi-wise to say in the matter but Rhett wasn't a Ravenclaw and he wasn't Lola. Being smart and compassionate in the right way wasn't his gift. He still felt he needed to say something and it irritated him that Ferdie accepted his treatment. "You shouldn't have to get use to it if you don't like it," Rhett said. "I know you can't really help or change it but you shouldn't just accept it." He nodded convinced he was right and then said, "Maybe we should go get those supplies. And if anyone gets too close or clingy I'll scare them off." He grinned and made a fist into his other hand as if trying to be scary or intimidating, instead he looked like a kid playing at being a threat instead of an actual threat.

Time: 2038-2039
                  Looking: Ready for Adventure

Hello, then, Rhett
                  Hm, adventurous and reckless,
                  And you like pranks and can't sit still
                  Yes, I know just where to place you

Gryffindor!

{OoC: }
                  Kungfudemoness

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:00 am
mc2

User Image

ᵂⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈ ᵃ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵐᵃᶜʰⁱⁿᵉ
                                                          ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᵀʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵈᵍᵉ
                                                          ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ
                                                          ᴬⁿᵈ ʷⁱˢʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ

Ferdie couldnt help but find Rhett's offer to be his bodygaurd funny and have it chear him up. "Well we could have fun with it. I can try to be all macho back see how many we can make blush or run into things?" Ferdie chuckled thinking of a way they can spin it so it could be fun not awkward. He did infact see his mom do that to entertain ferdie when he was smaller. It was pretty funny to see older adults walk on to polls or get dragged away by thier companion. Perhaps he can get someone to run into another person. Rhett was right he shouldn't have to accept that his everyone going to stare but of he can't turn it off they can have fun with it! They made it to the shop trying this knew way on a girl mabye a second year carrying books on the other side of the street. When she giggled at them Ferdie waved at her all happy looking and she ended up juggle dropping her books. She had help on picking them up so Ferdie was cool with finding it hilarious. It took him a second but he realised that he wasn't the only awkward one. The people that thought he was adorable where just as awkward. Perhaps he can take solace in that too.

[Exit to Scrbbulis!]

ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ˢᵃⁱᵈ‬
                                                          ‪ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ‬
                                                          ‪ˢᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ?‬
                                                          ‪ᵀʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵒʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᵉᵖᵗ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ?

OOC: lol oh young teen boys and their antics

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:44 pm
User Image

[Outfit in picture]

Hikaru decided for once not to hit the bookstore. He had already got his school books early in the summer and he needed to take a break from studying for O.W.Ls, he had most a year to study. He mostly wanted to see if he could spot a friend to hang with today. Over the summer he had grown even taller so if he stood on his tippy toes he could almost see over the adults. His voice finally seemed to be leveling it out, it only seem to break when he was excited or he had been talking a while. Today was a day to relax. He should get some new robes his where short when he tried them on a few days ago. Before that though he would like to find a friend or someone to hang with.

Ooc: open for interaction
                                                          username

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:34 am
                                            Summer 2039
                                            space(☿) Lυcιєη Mαякσν
                                            spxxxxxxxxxce PurebloodSecond Year HufflepuffReserve Beater

xxxЯнчтнм ιѕ α dαиcεя, ιт'ѕ α ѕσυl'ѕ cσмραиισи,
                                            xxxPεσρlε ƒεεl ιт ενεячωнεяε!
                                            xxxLιƒт чσυя нαиdѕ αиd νσιcεѕ, ƒяεε чσυя мιиd αиd jσιи υѕ-
                                            xxxYσυ cαи ƒεεl ιт ιи тнε αιя
                                            xxxOн σн, ιт'ѕ α ραѕѕισи, σн σн, чσυ cαи ƒεεl ιт чεαн!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Lucien wasn't sure what to say about his summer when his papa was present, since he couldn't afford to be more blunt. But then, he wasn't much of a blunt person, as he was more of a diplomat. "Um... hm. Ya ne mogu pridumat' nichego interesnogo v svoye leto, khotya ya izuchil neskol'ko pesen dlya moyego klyuchevogo slova. A kak naschet vas?" The more he listened to Faina however, the more he remembered how she come off as more of a straightlaced "adult" than he ever was. He couldn't talk though, but on the other hand Lucien could afford to act like a kid if he wanted to. Not the bratty idiot child one (he hated that), but someone who can afford to loosen up a bit. Maybe it was a Russian thing? Aunt Basil and Uncle Dimitri sometimes come off as that, which was ironic for the latter since Dimitri was a Hufflepuff. He got better nowadays since his husband was more lively than the other, a demeanor like that tend to be contagious.

As for Gregori, he nodded sincerely when Faina explained about her plans of shopping in the Diagon, as well as introducing her little sister Katya. "Oh, really? What does my son say about me?" He asked jokingly, making Lucien purse his lips in a flustered manner. Honestly, he never said anything bad about his father. Ever. Still, Lucien nudged Gregori with his elbow and gave him an exasperated look, so the man just waved his hand to nonverbally say "Nevermind, I'm just kidding." "Anyway, Katya is in luck next summer. Lucien's Aunt Vasilisa, who is my sister by the way, works in the Ollivanders as a wandmaker."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxYσυ cαи ρυт ѕσмε jσч υρσи мч ƒαcε, ѕυиѕнιиε ιи αи εмρтч ρlαcε
                                            xxxTαкε мε тσσ, тυяи тσ αиd вαвε I'll мαкε чσυ ѕтαч
                                            xxxOн I cαи εαѕε чσυ σƒ чσυя ραιи, ƒεεl чσυ gινε мε lσνε αgαιи
                                            xxxЯσυиd αиd яσυиd ωε gσ, εαcн тιмε I нεαя чσυ ѕαч:
                                            xxx"Tнιѕ ιѕ тнε янчтнм σƒ тнε иιgнт!"

wιтн [Faina and Katya] ᴀᴛ [Diagon Alley]
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            SIGNATURE SONG 】-【 ATTIRE 】-【 PERSONAL FILES

OOC xxx
                                            (( "I can't think of anything interesting about my summer, though I did learn a few songs for my keytar. What about you?" ))

Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Julius Devereux
Fifth Year Slytherin Prefect
Family Heir - Engaged

Location : Diagon Alley Streets

Seeing Chrys probably wouldn’t have been so much a shock if she hadn’t of skipped over to him. She was never happy to see him. It was an odd occurrence that Julius didn’t quite understand. However, he wasn’t about to question the overly good mood she appeared to be in. He’d take it while he could get it. “Hey Chrys,” He greeted grateful for the few seconds from her calling to him and her getting over to him. It gave him a moment to compose himself. If he had had that much he would have tripped over his words for sure.

Upon the mention of prefect, Julius smiled. “Yes, as a matter of fact I did. Congratulations to you for getting it as well.” He answered surprisingly cordial for him. Perhaps it was because Chrys was in a good mood. With that being the case it made it easier to be happy about the interaction. Not that Julius didn’t like seeing Chrys. On the contrary he liked seeing her. He’d say he even enjoyed it when she wasn’t trying to decapitate him with her words. But she’d been nicer lately which was a positive in his books. It certainly made things optimistic like maybe she was warming up to the idea of being with him.

Julius would continue to hope on that one. “I’m surprise you aren’t with Finny and Sher, or some of your friends from school.” He commented rather brightly. It was hard to miss that she was wearing one of those band tanks that her parents would most likely complain about (if not confiscate). He couldn’t help but smile at seeing it. “I’m guessing you managed to get a little bit of slack today same as me?” He asked. Sure, Julius didn’t have family swarming him but he did have a brother he was supposed to be watching. In all fairness though Caleb was grounded and didn’t need a babysitter at home. Nor did Julius want to be one.

With : Chrys

Attire : Casual

OOC : - - -

Cara MiaKitty

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:04 pm
Gertrude Laura Adelwood
Adopted Muggleborn
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

I go by Gertie...
Oh and I'm 14 years old...

Gertie was enjoying her summer so far. It was a much needed break from classes and all that homework. She’d pestered her sister and friends with a bunch of letters. It was no surprise that she sent just as many letters to her mum during the school year, as she did to her friends during the holidays. She was sure they didn’t mind though. Well… maybe Gabby did but that were true she hadn’t said anything, other then you know where we live. Gertie made a mental note of that for another day. Today she was spending the day in Diagon Alley. A positive considering how hyperactive she was. Hopefully the bustle of the street would help with the dose of energy she was seemingly on. Not that it was any different from her usual hyperness she had day by day.

As she wandered the street Gertie really hated her height. She hadn’t grown any taller not since second year aside from an inch. The only classmate she was taller then was Byuch though he was half goblin. Finally, after what felt like ever she spotted Hikaru. Had he grown? “Hikaru!” Gertie called over to him as she rushed over. “You grew.” she commented noting the height more so as she got up close. “How’s your summer been?” She asked. Hikaru was one of the many friend she sent letters to during the start of the summer. But between letters a lot could happen.

Wearing: Summer Pink

With: Hikaru

OOC: ---

Kungfudemoness

No one's doubting your brains or creativity
But it's your heart I'm interested in
Ravenclaw's nice, but I believe you'll flourish best in
Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:13 pm
User Image

[Outfit in picture]

Hikaru spun around when he heard his name and spotted Gertie. Gee he was tall or Gertie was short. "Yea I keep out growing my clothes and shoes, mostly shoes." Hikaru said looking at his new shoes that he would likely be too big for a few weeks in to school. Even though they where a differant years and house they still liked to hang when they had the freetime at school and they had nearly worn out the family owls with letters. "Oh its been fun between studying. We went to a waterpark a week ago when it was hotter. Finally went on the one water slide I was too spooked to go on a few years go." He said "Other than that I found coloring books are good way to keep my sister from drawing in my books. Oh! She liked the unicorn plush you sent for her birthday, she sleeps with the thing." Gertie's energy was pretty infectious, in a good way of course. Hard not to be happy with so much bubbly.

murruelecreuset

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:17 pm
User Image
Faina Patrovna-Harcroft
SlytherinThird YearThirteen Years OldSingle

"My tol'ko chto vernulis' iz poseshcheniya sem'i v Sankt-Peterburge," Faina said, adding with a bit of incredulity, and some annoyance, "Nashi kuzeny pokazyvali nam dostoprimechatel'nosti po vsemu gorodu, i ya uveren, chto nasha babushka pytalas' nayti dlya menya match, potomu chto ona znakomila menya s vnukami yeye druzey." She couldn't help chuckling at the bit of teasing Lucien's father made at Lucien's expense. "Only good things," she answered the older Markov with a smile.

Katya, whom stood slightly behind her older sister, and clutched Faina's arm with both her hands, as though subconsciously using her as a shield, widened her eyes when the subjects of wands came up. "Wow," she exclaimed, obviously impressed, switching to English. "I wish I could get my wand now, instead of waiting a whole 'nother year."

OOC: Translations from the Russian:

'We just returned from visiting family in St. Petersburg'
'Our cousins were showing us the sights around the city, and I'm pretty sure our grandmother was trying to find a match for me, because she kept introducing me to the grandsons of her friends'

OOC:
Julian Galaksylph

User Image
                  "Precious and fragile things, need special handling
                  My God what have we done to you?

We always try to share, the tenderest of care
                  Now look what we have put you through

Things get damaged, things get broken
                  I thought we'd manage, but words left unspoken
                  Left us so brittle, there was so little left to give "

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:20 am
User Image

𝐼'𝓂 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁
                                                          𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓁?

Jeremy was looking at the items in the window bored out of his mind. He had bought his books and supplies early to avoid the mad rush, but here he was in said mass rush he was trying to avoid. He was simply cause his parent seem to pick the worse day to have dress robes fitted and his grandparents were also too busy to watch him. He had gotten permission to go entertain himself, but that was eaisier said than done. He didn't exactly try to make friends last year, and he was begining to see the appeal of them. Of nothing else they keep you form boredom. Perhaps he shouldgo to the qudditch shop? He did enjoy last year and being on the team was fun. He had already decided to try this year too. He would wander for now perhaps someone from school would recognise him and say hi or something.

[[Open for Interaction]]

𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝒶𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒
                                                                        𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓅 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒
                                                                        𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇
                                                                        𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒫.𝒮. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓇

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100

murruelecreuset
    Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Waffles! 25
    • Team Jacob 100
    PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:20 pm
    Gertrude Laura Adelwood
    Adopted Muggleborn
    Fourth Year Hufflepuff

I go by Gertie...
    Oh and I'm 14 years old...

Gertie giggled at the mention of Hikaru growing mostly out of his shoes. She only wishes she’d out grow something. Alas it wasn’t looking very promising. At least she didn’t need new shoes every year, unless she decided puddles were a thing. She hadn’t been doing that for a while though. Either way she was happy to see the older boy.

It seemed Hikaru’s summer had been eventful; studying for OWLs, going to the waterpark, and his sister’s birthday. Listening to all the fun he’d been up to, Gertie beamed. It sounded like so much fun especially the waterpark. “I’m so glad she likes it.” Gertie said when Hikaru mentioned the unicorn plush. Hearing about Hikaru’s sister she recalled seeing the plush and thinking of her. Okay so maybe she thought of herself first but it was the thought that counted. “And that coloring books turned out to come in handy.” Gertie said with a smile. At least she wasn’t coloring in his books anymore.

“Sounds like you’ve been having a fun summer except for the studying.” She said before realizing Hikaru was in fifth year. “Oh yeah, you’re doing OWL testing this year. I bet you’ll do great!” Gertie replied rather certain that he would. If he could combat his feared water slide then he could combat the dreaded fifth year OWLs. With all the fun he was talking about it made her think of her own summer. She couldn’t complain about her summer thus far. Spending time with family was always good. “My summer has been pretty good too. Haven’t been up to much though. Just spending time with family but it’s been great.” Gertie shared with her friend.

Wearing: Summer Pink

With: Hikaru

OOC: ---

Kungfudemoness

No one's doubting your brains or creativity
    But it's your heart I'm interested in
    Ravenclaw's nice, but I believe you'll flourish best in
    Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:32 am
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Diagon Alley
    xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Kalin and Thane {in the distance}
    xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Chasing a Butterfly
    xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope these pictures are cool!

Brennie was out with his dads for a stroll through Diagon. He had his camera around his neck, though he hadn't seen anything photo-worthy yet. Suddenly, he saw a brilliantly blue butterfly flittering about, and he grinned. Thinking he'd just be off for a second, he pulled his camera up and followed the butterfly. He tried to stay quietly, and since no kids were home from school, the alley was nice and quiet too. He snapped a few pictures, but he was sure they'd turn out pretty blurry. He just needed the little butterfly to land somewhere, preferably on a flower. He looked up as it flew a little higher, wishing it would land already. After running further down the alley, he watched it land on a pretty wall. He sneaked up to it, snapping pictures as it flexed his wings. His parents would be so proud!

Devlyn Maycry

Yᴇᴀʜ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ's ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀɴᴅʟᴇ ɪᴛ
    Aʟᴡᴀʏs ʀᴇᴀᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪɴ ᴠᴀɪɴ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ɴᴏᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ
    Tʜᴇʏ sᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴛʏʟᴇ ᴏꜰ ʟɪꜰᴇ's ᴀ ᴅʀᴀɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴜsᴛ ɢᴏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇs
    Jᴜsᴛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴛᴏᴏ ʙᴀᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ꜰᴏᴏʟᴇᴅ ʙʏ sᴍɪʟɪɴɢ ꜰᴀᴄᴇs
    Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ 'ʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ 'ʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʙᴀʙʏ
    'Cᴀᴜsᴇ I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sɪᴅᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ
    Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ᴏꜰꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʀɪᴘ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ 'ʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ
    Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ 'ʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʏᴇᴀʜ! Cᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ!
    Eᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ
    Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇs ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟꜰ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ

Cinnabun Gryffie
    Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
    • Gifting Gone Wild 250
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Pet Lover 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:44 pm

╬ Insane ╬ The Dark Lady ╬ Screwed to Hell ╬

t h r e e m a y k e e p a s e c r e t i f t w o o f t h e m a r e d e a d

ΦΦΦΦΦмαry hαd α lıttlε lαмb, hıs εyεs αs blαck αs coαls...

Roo had, for once in her life, forced herself into control, and somehow in doing so, she'd gotten everyone else in her head to shut up...
                                                                              at least for now. It was almost like they had been knocked out. It was weird,
                                                                              but she wasn't complaining. With her new found freedom, she'd decided to go do the one thing she'd wanted to do for awhile. She wanted a child! She'd wanted one forever now, but Rynnie kept telling her no, and Rui didn't like to fight with him about "silly" things like that. So Roo was taking matters into her own hands. She knew she couldn't just go get knocked up, because Rynnie would just terminate before the baby could be born, but if she stole a child young enough, like they had with Sara, then it would be fine. She just wouldn't send it to school, and would raise it herself instead of letting Kiaran interfere, and then it would never get corrupted!

She was prowling along Diagon Alley with a hood pulled up so no one would recognize her, when she spotted a little boy running off from his parents,
                                                                              all alone. She grinned. She had been waiting quite awhile for a perfect opportunity and here it was. She made her way over to the little boy and crouched down with a friendly smile.
                                                                              "Hey kiddo. I see you like taking pictures. If you want I can show you a really pretty flower garden down this alley right here that is filled with butterflies just like that one you just got a picture of." She offered a hand for the little boy to take and smiled again. She was sure the little boy would come with her. He seemed pretty naive and trusting, even for a kid. "And then after you get some really good pictures, I'll help you find your parents. I'm sure they are waiting for you." She had seen how far the little boy had run from his parents,
                                                                              so she wasn't worried about them finding her before she could apparate away with the child, and she knew they were far enough away for the child to not be able to see them anymore.

...If wε plαy vεry quıεt, мy lαмb, мαry nεvεr hαs to knowΦΦΦΦΦ

b u t t h e b e s t w a y t o k e e p a s e c r e t i s t o n e v e r t e l l i n s t e a d

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:38 pm
    xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Diagon Alley
    xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Kalin and Thane {in the distance}
    xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Chasing a Butterfly
    xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope these pictures are cool!

Brennie squat down to try to get a better angle of the butterfly. He was startled out of his snapping by someone talking to him. He looked up to see a lady standing there. She crouched down, so he offered her his best smile. He nodded along as she pointed out his love of taking pictures, eyes growing wide when she mentioned a garden in the alley. "There's a garden here?! I thought I've been everywhere! Oh wow that's so neat!" He pushed himself to a stand, jittering excitedly about getting to see the garden. He was so hyped to get some really cool pictures. She even offered to take him back to his parents. The blonde looked over, pretty sure he saw his dads a bit away, and nodded again. "I dunno... my papa told me not to go with strangers... but I really wanna see the garden... oh, maybe for just a minute. 'Sides, we can't be strangers if we're friends! I'm Brennie Findlay-Abrams. And you?" He looked up at her, wide eyes filled with childlike wonder and curiosity. Surely the garden couldn't be far away, and surely his parents would be understanding if he went with an adult to see a cool garden.

Devlyn Maycry

Yᴇᴀʜ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ's ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀɴᴅʟᴇ ɪᴛ
    Aʟᴡᴀʏs ʀᴇᴀᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪɴ ᴠᴀɪɴ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ɴᴏᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ
    Tʜᴇʏ sᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴛʏʟᴇ ᴏꜰ ʟɪꜰᴇ's ᴀ ᴅʀᴀɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴜsᴛ ɢᴏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇs
    Jᴜsᴛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴛᴏᴏ ʙᴀᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ꜰᴏᴏʟᴇᴅ ʙʏ sᴍɪʟɪɴɢ ꜰᴀᴄᴇs
    Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ 'ʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ 'ʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʙᴀʙʏ
    'Cᴀᴜsᴇ I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sɪᴅᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ
    Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ᴏꜰꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʀɪᴘ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ 'ʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ
    Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ 'ʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʏᴇᴀʜ! Cᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ!
    Eᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ
    Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇs ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟꜰ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ

#00868B  

Cinnabun Gryffie
    Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
    • Gifting Gone Wild 250
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Pet Lover 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:24 pm

╬ Insane ╬ The Dark Lady ╬ Screwed to Hell ╬

t h r e e m a y k e e p a s e c r e t i f t w o o f t h e m a r e d e a d

ΦΦΦΦΦмαry hαd α lıttlε lαмb, hıs εyεs αs blαck αs coαls...

Roo nodded when he asked about the garden. She led him down the ally quietly. "It's right over here! And don't you worry about me. I'm no kind of danger." She offered him a bright and friendly smile. She could tell he had already been convinced by her, so she wasn't worried. She nodded her head. "Yupp, we are friends now!" She smiled disarmingly. "My name is Roo... Roo Griffin." She said, stealing her dead cousin's last name so as to stay away from her wanted poster.

She took his hand gently, and led him down the ally, and out of sight of everyone else. She was finally going to have her very own kid. If Rui or Ryn tried to do anything about it, she was going make them pay. This was her kid now! She was determined to make this work how she wanted it to work.
                                                                              Once they were out of sight, her smile became a little more alarming as she looked down at him. There was clearly no garden anywhere near them, and she was going to have to be quick now. She quickly picked him up from the ground, and apparated away before he could scream or make any loud noises.

...If wε plαy vεry quıεt, мy lαмb, мαry nεvεr hαs to knowΦΦΦΦΦ

b u t t h e b e s t w a y t o k e e p a s e c r e t i s t o n e v e r t e l l i n s t e a d

Miss GryffindorK

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games