Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John santan:Terror reborn (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:50 am
Liz sat up in bed and looked down. She noticed strange black sybols written all over her arms. She looked up at Kabal, about to say something, but when she looked down again, the sybols were gone. She stood up and went into her room to get dressed. As she did so, she heard a buzzing sound. When she looked in the direction the sound came from, she noticed that it was from her cell phone on the bedside table. There was one new voicemail. Liz flipped the phone open and listened to the message. By the time it was over, she was standing there with her mouth gaping open. After getting dressed, she walked back to Kabal. "Hey can we maybe see my mom later today?" she asked, "I have something kind of important I need to do first."

"Yeah like make breakfast," Ethan said groggily as he went to sit down on the couch.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:58 am
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal hit Ethan in the back on the head "Go fix yourself something to eat Lazy boy." he said and rolled his eyes "Liz...yuor not going on another mad trip are you?" he asked.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:04 pm
"No," she said, flipping open her phone and dialing Nathan's number, "I'm just going to talk with one of my friends." Nathan finally picked up after the third ring. "Hey. It's me. First of all, no, I don't think your crazy. Meet me at the cafe in ten." She waited for him to reply and then hung up. "I'll be at the cafe if you need me," she said and hurried out the door. "Don't let Ethan use the stove," she called behind her as she shut the door.

Ethan walked back in the room with a slice of cold pizza in his hand. "Wut wuz that about?" he asked with a mouth full of pizza.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:11 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal shrugged "I don't know...but...I think I am gonna go call Priest to come exercise the temple...maybe we have ghosts.." he said and shrugged.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:24 pm
Ethan rolled his eyes. "Oh geeze. Not you too Kabal. Please don't tell me you actually believe her. You don't need to go off calling Ghost Busters right away. She was sick. She's obviously over it now. You should have felt her head last night. I never knew it was possible to have such a high fever. It's no wonder she was hallucinating."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:49 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal shrugged "In my line of work...anything is possible.." he said and walked around the temple trying to find what she saw.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:35 pm
Liz came back a few hours later. "Let's go see my mom," she said. She didn't want to talk about what she had discussed with Nathan.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:51 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal ran past her chasing after a giant spider "Okay hold on!!" he said and tackled it after a few loud noises and banging he came back and opened a door and walked in to find himself in the afterlife as he waited for liz. This placed look like there town.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:51 pm
Liz and Ethan followed him. "There better not be any more of those in the temple," she said and crossed her arms. "So, where to?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:21 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal shrugged "It woke up." he said and started to walk towards Katie's house.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:45 pm
"I think I know what you saw last night then," Ethan muttered.

Liz ignored him. "You did kill it, right?" she asked as they neared Katie's house.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:00 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal laughed "Not when its a mother." he said as he arrived at Katie's doorstep and knocked on the door.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:07 pm
Before Liz could say something back, they were at Katie's house. She knocked on the door, and a few minutes later Katie entered the door.

She smiled when she saw the three of them. "Well I hadn't expected you three. Come in," she said and stepped aside so they could get into the house.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:18 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal smiled and ushered Ethan and Liz in before going in " gotta come visit some time.." he said.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:57 pm
Katie hugged them as they came in. After hugging Kabal, she also kissed his cheek. "I've missed you guys," she whispered to him, "a lot."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff