Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 110 111 112 113 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
----------------------------------------------

Jacky blinked, looking at the bunny come out of hiding and giggled at it, she nodded at Decker and scooped the bunny up into her arms, petting gently at it's head. She stepped out of the trailer, glad to be on solid ground, as shaky as her legs were it was still better than moving. She opened the doors to the van, smiling at everyone, in a good mood now. She glanced at Decker when he came back, slinging one of her bags over her shoulder "Well, we could split up boys and girl again, but I don't think anyone wants to do that. So we'd have those four in a room,"She motioned to Kairi, Jake, Savvy, and Krysta "And us three in the other."She motioned toward herself, him, and Bunny. "She looked at everyone in the van, wanting to know if they had an idea "What do you guys think? Does that sound okay?"She didn't want to be selfish on the decision, but they did need to get inside. She set the bunny down on an empty seat in the van and started helping Decker unload, she was tired, and sweaty. She figured she would take a nice shower, sketch a little of what had been happening in her book and then sleep. That sounded great, but plans didn't ever seem to go like they were supposed to around here, so she had no idea if it would actually work.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:13 pm
User Image

Jacob looked at the place as they came in without saying a word. He didnt seem depressed but almost as if he wasnt sure of something. He followed up to the room. "Its only logical for me to sleep on the floor." He moved to a corner and slid down with a slight sigh. His legs extended and his head made a small thud as he bumped it on the wall behind him. He looked at the others and then away. Pulling his bag over to him he took out a notepad and started writing. He was surprised that Jake decided to fade away like he did, but he wouldnt let this chance slip away. He chuckled to himself as he started writing really complex math equations on the paper.

Lord Blade Icestorm

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:10 am
IvoryEpiphany
User Image

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

Kairi gave a sigh of relief when she finally felt solid ground. It felt as though she would have been sick if they hadn't finally got here. It wasn't too bad, but it was busy and noisy. she watched Jake slip away from her just as she had in the van and she just let him. There was nothing she could do right now as she listened to Jackie for a minute.

"Let Savvie and Krysta take the room and Jake and I will sort our arrangments in the living room. We're both a little out of sorts to really argue and it's easier if you don't worry or try to get involved," she explained, sub-conciously her hands moved along with her words, and then they stopped. She felt this wave of dread for when the night comes, but she kept that to herself.

When Decker began to unpack things, she grabbed her bag and slung it over her shoulder as well as Jake's. She'd let him do his thing. Even if she loved him, she couldn't stop what he was doing. He was his own person. And after the thing in the van, he seemed to close himself off of her as well.
================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:48 am
Shiro Ritter
User Image

xoxoxoxoϨ н ι я σoxoxoxox
ιттєя яιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

Ritter nodded knowing to be nothing but gentle with Seth. He didn't want to break his lover. Ritter resumed with the lower stitches on Seth, slurping and suck the deliciously erotic texture. His tongue rasping against the patched up body felt so damn good along with Seth nails digging in his skin. He loved the ragged feeling Seth hands were giving off and he couldn't wait for Seth to get ready to do his own thing. He rubbed his own hand up and down Seth sides, trailing the tips of his nails ever so lightly. Every once and a while Ritter would shoot sex driven eyes at Seth with a devious smirk.    

☣☢☠☢☣

Well I find it hard to stay...

You Left My Heart An Open Wound...
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
And I Love You For This Day...

:: DX such a terrible post! ehh sorry if it kinda sucks. I bit brain dead today. ::  

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:01 am
User Image

Jacob moved over to Kairi and took the bag gently from her. "You neednt carry my bags dear." He grinned a bit and tilted his head. "Jake wouldnt like that." He looked at the house and sighed a bit. He started counting measurements in a hushed voice. He stopped and glanced at Kairi. "But I have a question...would you know a reason why Jake withdrew like that? I have never really been out before...its strange." He mummered low numbers as if he seemed to be doing an equation about something. "Its just not making logical sense...why me?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:56 pm
Sorry guys.
I have extreme writer's block.
And I'm leaving later for only goodness knows how long.
.-.
I'll try to wait it out.  

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:03 pm
User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker nodded in agreement.
Alright. I, Jacky, and Bunny can take my room. Krysta and Savvy can take the other room since you guys are like… besties now. And Jake and Kairi can have the rest of the house to sort out their differences. Each room has a mini-fridge and microwave anyways.
Decker smirked as he made his way into the condo.
He unloaded all the bags at the door and put the cart on the elevator and sent it back to the ground floor.
He took his stuff to his room and sat on the bed rubbing his head.
Decker had had a rough day, but he had enjoyed a little of it.
He took out his cell phone, which he had left on silent.
His eyes widened when he flipped it open.
33 missed calls.
What was going on?
He dialed his voicemail and sorted through the messages.
He came to one that made a bit of sense.
Listening to the nurse that had left it, she sounded scared.
HMI had been under siege for the past few hours.
They were unable to gain control of the situation which had been unveiled, given some encouragement from the last breakout.
Suddenly the message was cut off and there were sounds of heavy panting, breaking glass, and finally two people were exchanging words.
A boy asking if they should make sure she couldn’t dial the number again and a girl simply saying hell yeah.
And it clicked off.
Then he flipped to the next and the next.
They were all treated the same.
Each punishment different, each scream unique, until finally he heard his dad’s voice.
He was on the edge of the bed gripping the phone desperately.
His dad explained the situation.
The case had been forgotten long ago.
The two kids, who had been acknowledged very little, attached to feeding tubes and locked away in the old padded cells of HMI.
They were basically blind to what a person was, being locked up for so long.
They were kept away from everyone, except maybe once a month when they were wheeled into the main area suited up in straightjackets and anti-bite masks.
But now they had snapped.

The situation had been controlled, but HMI could not handle them.
And they needed to be taken to the new facility.
And who better to call?
His dad explained that the situation could not wait for the countless days it would take to get the Escapists to the cabin.
So Decker was left deciding to take them back with him to HMI to get rid of the two crazy kids or to buy them a plane ticket and leave them on their way.
Decker clicked the phone off and looked at it, tapping his foot.
Thinking whether to leave them or not.
He couldn’t help thinking about Jacky.
And his best friend… Krysta would be gone forever too.
He’d be the loneliest person around if he left them.

And so he made up his mind.
He would be leaving with those who wanted to go.
But he was going to let them make up his mind.

Sorry guys, but I've thought about it and there are very few ways for us to keep this RP going.
.-.
So we is just gonna bring part 3 closer so no one gets so bored.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:19 pm
User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth looked back at Ritter every time he looked at him with those eyes.
Eventually Seth snaked his hand where it was wanted.
It was just like the first time.
Seth sat up with Ritter, his hand still in place.
He just couldn't lay on his back anymore.
Seth dug his nails into Ritter's back with his spare hand holding him in place while his other hand kept at it.
He pressed his head against Ritter's looking into his eyes.
Even though he knew Abel was looking out of them too.
Cause every minute that passed the moon drew more of Abel out.
And he was slowly clawing out.

Yew can timeskip Ame~
I'll be back on tomorrow most likely~  

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:05 pm
User Image

xoxoxoxoϨ н ι я σoxoxoxox
ιттєя яιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

The time flew by fast but Ritter savored every second of it. The two laid in the scrunched up covers which they had unmade while they fooled around. Ritter raveled and played with his Seth's with his fingers as the other man rested on his chest. Drink in the patched boy's scent, Ritter slightly smiled closing his eyes. Seth's essence was intoxicating to the young seamster as his body was addictive. Alas, he could taste his dear lover's feline side start to spill out as the moon rose higher in the sky. Hopefully Kuro would scare him off that much. Kuro wasn't good with socializing unless sex was involved. And by judging what happened last time, Ritter didnt think Abel was up for sexy time with Kuro. But who knows, this world is filled with surprises.
"How you doing, Love? Ish our little Kitty friend coming out yet?"
He said trailing his fingers down Seth's warm bare skin, from his shoulder to his lower side.
"Cuz if not, I been have teh urge to go shwimmin'."
He ended with a smile, his childish tone setting back into place.

☣☢☠☢☣

Well I find it hard to stay...

You Left My Heart An Open Wound...
And I Love You For This Day...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..

Jacky nodded, listening to Jake and then Kairi. He glanced in between them, what was up? Jake wasn't...himself. "Hey Jake, can I talk to you, later on maybe?"She asked, leaning back to look at him. She hadn't really talked to him, hadn't asked him what had been going on. She felt distant...from everyone. She had spent all her time with Decker or Noah, and only got to talk to Seth for small periods of time. She rubbed her neck and made her way into the room her, Decker, and Noah would be sharing and looked at him, checking his phone. She wouldn't bother him about it, it was probably HMI, and the thought made her shiver. She rubbed her arms and Emily chimed up, telling her she still had a deal to keep. She set down her bags and grabbed some clothes along with her first aid kit so she could take care of her cuts, looking at Decker when he had finally put his phone away. "Hey, im gonna take a shower okay?"She gave him a smile and kissed him softly before going to the bathroom. She still felt a little sick from the ride, but it was fading and she would be better no doubt in an hour or so. She stretched, stripping out of her clothes and looking at the marks that Decker had left on her body, making her laugh softly, she didn't mind. It was great so she had no need to complain. She cleared out her pockets and opened the film case, looking at the razor inside. Setting it on the counter she got in the shower, letting out a content sigh. She was determined to let the water wash away everything she was worrying about and relax, but she didn't know how long that would last.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:27 pm
User Image

Jacob looked at Jacky for a moment before he realized she was actually talking to Jake and not him. He tilted his head and waved his hand a bit. "If he will come back out...sure." He shrugged his shoulders and plopped down on the couch. He opened his bag as the others left the room and flipped open a book on Trigonometry and some paper. Jake only carried the book for this half of his conscious, otherwise he would hear whining from him that his mind was going to rot. Jacob chuckled and stared intently at the book. His lips started moving in silent equations and he chewed on the eraser on his pencil. Finally he sighed and shut the book. Leaning back he looked at the ceiling. Since nobody else was in the room with him, he started talking to himself. "Jake...Jake talk to me...what happened...why are you hiding?" He scratched his head and grumbled. "I don't belong out here...this isn't my place....so why...?" He sighed and scratched the back of his head angrily as he got no answer.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:13 pm
User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth looked at Ritter when he spoke and tilted his head.
Trying to find out what Abel was up to.
"I think we're okay for now. We can go swimming."
He shivered feeling Ritter's hand going up and down his side.
Seth thought for a minute and sat up tilting his head.
"We missed our tour, so we're going to have to hunt the pool down."
Seth rubbed his hair and got off the bed.
He went over to his bag and looked for something he could wear to swim in.
"So like. You know when Abel comes out you can't make him go away. You can't scare him away. Rape him away. He's here until the moon goes down."
Seth looked at Ritter and tilted his head painfully.
"So tell Kuro to take it easy. He can't run this time."
Seth sat back on the bed with a pair of shorts and looked back at Ritter agian.
"Okay?"

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:46 pm
User Image

xoxoxo˚◦ˇ☣ˇ◦˚ ϰoαн˚◦ˇ☣ˇ◦˚xoxoxo
βєиαʝмιи ϰιcoℓαє

˚◦ˇლˇ◦˚
xoxoxoTThe rabbit straggered out of the van. He didn't bother to get his stuff. He didn't have much anyways. He just got Hamm and pull out his pack of markers. Jacky should have paper to draw on. He hadn't talk to her in a while. Maybe the paper would be a good excuse.  Noah smiled sheepishly then over hearing the room arrangements. 

He was to sleep with his "mommy" and Decker. With the animal carrier in his hand, he rushed after most everybody that seem to already be in the condo. It was really fresh feeling as he walked inside. He looked over at Kairi and Jake and sighed. Troublesome couple, he shook his head knowingly. As he walked down the hall to the room he was suppose to be sleeping in, Noah just caught Jacky walking into the bathroom. With dissappointment in getting his paper, he entered the room see that Decker seemed trouble.

xoxoxo"Um, guy, can I have some paper?" 

He said placing the carrier down and throwing the pack on the bed. Noah scrutched down and open the gate, holding the soft rabbit in his arms.

xoxoxo"Hiz, Hammy, you miss me?"

Noah smiled at the rabbit then looking back up at Decker. 

xoxoxo"You okay?"
˚◦ˇლˇ◦˚

User Image "How Many doses till the bunny can't hop?"User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:39 pm
User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker looked up when Noah came in.
"Yeah. Hold on."
Decker put the phone down and went over to the nightstand.
He pulled out some notebooks and puzzle books and laid them at the foot of the bed.
Decker was still so frustrated.
He just rubbed his forehead trying to figure out how to tell everyone.

Finally a conclusion was reached.
And Bunny's question hit him.
"Actually no."
He stood up and picked up a pillow.
"When she gets out tell her to come to the living room, please? You come too, alright? It's important."
Decker went to the living room and sat on the couch waiting for Jacky.
He was nervous.
But he wasn't backing down.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:53 pm
User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔══════════════╗
Krysta took her overheated body out of the car and struggled to stand straight on her feet.  Leaning against the car door, Krysta inhaled the less musky air and felt a light breeze cool out the sweat on her body. Once he had the strength to move again, she moved to the back of that van and took ahold of her bags. She would Savannah's too but right now she could barely stand her own. She just wanted to take a nice bath and go to sleep and snuggle with her new love. That is, if her "fever" goes away.
"Ah, cool air~ how I love thee"
She called out as she entered the condo. She didn't bother to put her stuff in the room she was assigned, she just dropped them on the spot and ran over to the couch where she found Decker sitting.
"Decker~!"
Krysta chimed bit ditzy, plopping on the couch and laying down. She rested her head in his lap and snuggle in, looking up at the trouble boy.
"Been a while since we've spoken, dear. That Jackson girl sure has you cooped up, doesn't she?"
Krysta said maybe a bit rudely with a hint of snickering.

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 110 111 112 113 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games