Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:11 pm
User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth let himself get pushed over by Ritter.
Not that he had the strength to resist him anyways.
Seth relished the back rub up until the point Ritter asked about Abel.
I really want Kuro and Abel to settle their differences. But Kuro can’t interfere with Abel’s process. Abel does get scared when he realizes he’s in a dangerous place, but he won’t realize he’s in danger until he comes out of the moon trance. So until he’s done I think you should stay around and help him, but once he’s out of it you might need Kuro to jerk him around here. A new place like this is a lot of mischief for Abel.”
Seth looked over and saw a clock they had on the bedside table.
It was roughly 4:30.
At Six. That’s when the sun goes away here. When Abel does come out he’ll be pretty normal until he gets a glimpse at the window. The rest is automatic.”

Seth bit his bottom lip, starting to drift a bit.
Not thinking much about any of his stitches he pulled the shirt over his head the rest of the way and threw it on the floor.
Then he yawned and rolled back over to look at Ritter.
He sat up and groaned.
The massaged bruises didn’t like Seth moving too much.
After a second of adjusting to the pain he reached up and ruffled Ritter’s hair.
You’re so perfect, Rit.”, Seth murmured.
Seth moved closer to him and nuzzled him.
He kissed Ritter and laid down again.
The bruises were just too much to cope with right now.
Seth relaxed on his side, rubbing over his bruises.
He was surprised the skin around the stitches weren’t bruised after him and Ritter’s little fun time.
Seth wished that they could have finished that moment.
But it would make whatever happened next all the more pleasurable.
Unless Abel and Kuro got along a little too well.
Then something hit Seth.
Aye. I asked you if you wanted a backrub. Not me.
He sat back up and smirked at Ritter.
Get down here.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:01 pm
User Image

xoxoxoxoϨ н ι я σoxoxoxox
ιттєя яιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

Ritter felt the pleasure run down Seth's back up til Ritter opened his big mouth about Abel. Ritter sighed out, disapproving of himself but Seth answered anyway. Ritter listened, continuing to massage Seth's gorgeously swollen body. Then Seth rolled over to look at him. He had no shirt on, meaning his stitches were exposed. Ritter took in a deep breath, bitting his lip and focused his eyes on Seth's face. The ends of Ritter's mouth tugged upwards into a grin. He left the man kiss him and took at stance on all fours. Ritter glanced at his lovers feet and c**k his head in curiousity. Didn't Seth used to have a foot fetish. The boy shutter. That was a bit scary for Ritter. Then Seth's comment about the back rub snapped him out if his thoughts.
"Huh?"
Ritter got off his hand and fell into a sit. His head tilted towards the ceiling as he tried to remember exactly what Seth said.
"Oh yeah."
Ritter giggled at himself own oblivion. Ritter got back on his hands slid himself downward like a cat over by Seth.
"Ash you command my love."
Ritter said as sexy as his speech impediment would allow him say, with lustful eyes to recover him. His time left with Seth would not be wasted.

☣☢☠☢☣

Well I find it hard to stay...

You Left My Heart An Open Wound...
And I Love You For This Day...

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:33 pm
User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker watched her intently as the pants were shed.
And he kissed her back when she kissed him
He pulled her onto his lap with a smile.
I know I told you the shirt could stay, but I can’t really resist touching you.
He reached under her shirt with one hand and started walking his fingers down her body with his other hand.
I know you must be nervous.
Decker rubbed her legs and looked at her.
He bit her on the neck, sucking and licking her skin until she had a small red mark, then he repeated it on the other side of her neck.
He didn’t want to start touching her until he was sure she was ready.
"Is there something you want to try yourself before I get started and don't feel like stopping? I mean. You're free to do whatever you want. Or to ask me to do whatever you want done. I don't want to push you into anything, but I mean... I know you have some fantasies."
Decker kissed her again and slid both hands up her shirt, gently sliding over her bandages.
He'd stop at certain scars she had and rub over the imperfection in the skin.
It didn't bother him at all.
And he hoped she knew that.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
----------------------------------------------

Jacky felt her heart beating at her chest with Decker touching her bare skin and under her shirt. A shiver traveled down her spine but she smiled, she didn't mind him touching her, it felt good, like a jolt of electricity. "I am nervous, but I don't mind. It's a good feeling."She bit her lip having him biting and licking at her neck making her entire body burn and a weak moan escape her. She had never felt like this, ever, Decker was her first for everything, and that alone made her feel fantastic. She was nervous, and scared, but she wanted it, more than anything, to be with him. She looked at Decker and chewed at her lip, thinking about it, she had fantasies yes, but she wanted to get comfortable with the acts themselves before she did anything in her book. She slid her hands up his chest and into his hair, kissing him deeply before placing her forehead on his "I have fantasies, but right now, I just want you, to touch me, kiss me, and bite me."It was embarrassing to say, but she did want it. She wanted Decker more than anything, and the more he touched her the bigger it got. There was still things she didn't know, and stuff he had to tell her, but she trusted him. The fact that he didn't mind her scars made her comfortable with him, and she kissed his lips, down his jaw to his shoulder's, nipping gently at his skin. "It's okay, im ready."

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:55 pm
User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔══════════════╗

Krysta shook her head at Savannah's concern.

"I told you I'll be okay. I don't get sick often. It'll probably blow over as soon as we get to the place."
Krysta then shutter at her oblivion.
"Wait, you can drive?"
Krysta croaked out. Most kids in HMI get in pretty young which means they don't get to live that normal of a teen life such as getting a drivers. The more Krysta thought about it, it kind of made sense not to let them learn how to drive. Because if they did, the outcome would be a group of kids escaping the institution. Krysta half smiled at the irony.

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:12 pm
User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth watched him, slinking and sliding around like a cat.
It brought chills to his skin.
Seth rolled onto all fours and maneuvered onto Ritter.
He put some lotion onto his hands and rubbed them together to warm it up before rubbing it across Ritter's back.
After a few moment of rubbing and oiling up Ritter's skin, he climbed up his body more.
He leaned over his shoulder and licked Ritter on the cheek.
Letting a little Abel instinct slip through he purred in his ear.
Seth flattened himself against Ritter just enough so that his stitches grazed across Ritter's back.
"You remember that little thing we started in the tent? The proposition that was just for you? Would you like to try that again? Before Abel sweeps me away."
Seth nipped Ritter's shoulder and rubbed against him more, biting his lip at the slight pain from the stitching.
Seth kept rubbing him as he waited for an answer.
Hoping it would become more irresistible every second.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:25 pm
User Image
ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαят

Savannah nodded and looked at Krysta. "I had to feed myself as a child somehow. And I had to get that food somehow. Right?" She shrugged, looking out the window again. "I really hope you feel better when we get there. I don't want you sick." She looked at Krysta again, frowning.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:27 pm

Decker listened to her and did what he knew how to do.
He didn't just stick to his original hand plan, but instead mixed in some other things.
Including his mouth.
She had wanted biting and there was that.
Plenty of kissing.
And more touches than they could count.

After it had all happened and the small storm between them was settled Decker laid back beside her and cuddled her close.
He wasn't quite sure of himself.
But it had happened and he couldn't say he didn't like doing it.
He looked at her and tilted his eyes.
"Was I any good? I mean... It's been a long while since I've messed with anyone like that. Foreplay is not my forte."
He brushed some hair out her face and just looked at her.
He hoped he hadn't screwed up.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

Jacky was glad she hadn't said no, more than glad, it was fantastic. She wiped some of the sweat from her forehead and sent Decker a smile "Mmhmm, you were more than good. It was great."She kissed his cheek and stretched herself out before snuggling close to him. She just really hoped no one had heard her, she would never be able to get a blush off her face. "Thank you."She did feel closer to him, how could you not? She sat up, and went slipping on her panties and pants again, even though he had already seen it she figured she would rather have her pants on than sit around with them off. She laid back down with Decker and kissed him gently, she didn't want to say anything, she felt at ease and curled herself up with him.
||Post sucks Dx, Sorry!||

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:11 pm
User Image

xoxoxoxoϨ н ι я σoxoxoxox
ιттєя яιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

The rubbing was nice. Ritter loosened himself and exhale liberatingly. Then the slick pink tongue that he had met many times before made it's way onto Ritter's cheek as a rolling purred sent chills through Ritter's spine. The actions intrigued Ritter but it scared him at the same time. He was starting to think Abel was coming out but then Seth began to rub himself against his back. Ritter's breath escaped him pleasured wince, arching his shoulders back as Seth spoke. Ritter bit his lip hard, making it it bleed a bit as Seth nibbled on his tensely arched shoulder. Damn right he wanted to continue. But the aura around Seth's body told Ritter was getting anxious. Ritter smirked, lick his lips. Carefully switched from being on his stomach to his back with Seth still on top of him, Ritter took a hold of his lover by the hips and cocked his head.
"Ish that really a queshtion?"
Ritter chuckled slyly sitting up and pulling Seth into a rough kiss by the chin. He looked deep into his gray eyes, pulling Seth closer to him body fand flipping him onto the bed. Seth wasn't heavy and seeing from the bruise, he may be a bit frail but Ritter will be nice. He's always nice.
"I love you."
Ritter spread out Seth legs with his own, kissing him wildly, moving his suction down seth's neck to his chest. Flashing a malicious at Seth, Ritter spoke.
"Let ush reshume."

☣☢☠☢☣

Well I find it hard to stay...

You Left My Heart An Open Wound...
And I Love You For This Day...

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:23 pm

Decker smiled as she got dressed and fixed his own clothes.
"Thank me? How about, thank you."
He petted her hair as she curled up to him.
He kissed the top of her head and pet her humming some old people music.
So what does Damian have to say? Or did that finally get them out your head?
He kissed her forehead and licked his lips, tasting the saltiness of her sweat on his lips.

Sorry for teh sucky post.
D;
Writers block.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:56 pm
User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔══════════════╗
She didn't mean to cast Savannah's voice out but right now she just need to focus hard on the road because her eye sight was getting a bit blurry. They would get there soon, she could tell by the directions but soon was soon enough. She was heating fast and her body just felt like it didn't want to move. The only thing that kept her going was the fact that she was driving a van with a trailer in the back with people she cared about. Entering amoung building, oh did her aniety build.
"Just breath, just breath. "
She said to calm herself down. Driving into the parkway, Krysta took a turn and parked the car.
"We're here."
Krysta sighed heavily in relief as rested her forehead on the driving wheel. She turned to look at Savannah and the door behind her. Air. 
"I'll get better. Come on, let's go."

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.

:: sorry for the blahhhness. ::  

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Thank me? Now, why would you thank me?"She asked curiously, tilting her head up at him. She felt she owed it to him, he was keeping her sane, for the most part. She listened to him, smiling, she could fall asleep, but wanted to stay awake, to talk to him. "Damian? Oh, he sounded pretty excited about it until my pants got off, then, nothing. Not even whispers."That made her smile the most, she couldn't hear anything but their own breathing, if that. It was great. "You cleared my head, that's part of why im thanking you."Beyond glad was her feeling at this point. She felt close to him, happy, clear-minded. Relaxed, it was nice. "I'm sure he'll have plenty to say later, so i'll keep you updated."She teased, kissing his cheek and blinking, feeling them stop, making her sit up. "I guess that means were here." Oh yay solid, non-moving land! She slipped her fingers into Decker's and gently pulled at him "Come on, love. I'd like to see the place."She smiled, a new place, again, meant new adventures just like last time, and she wanted to check on Noah. Poor bunny must have been so lonely.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:39 pm
User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth pulled Ritter by the hair gently, pulling his face to the stitches at his lower torso.
"I love you too, but again. Be easy."
Seth was waiting for his senses to kick in more before he went back for Ritter's pants.
They had been playing with his stitches a while before Seth made a move for his pants.
"I can't exactly resume till we're both ready like last time."
Seth chuckled and tugged at his hair and then drug his nails down Ritter's back.
"You know how we did that."
Seth kept glancing at the window, he could feel Abel tingling in his brain.
But right now was Ritter time.
Abel would get his chance in wooing soon.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:57 pm

Decker relaxed listening to her and opened his eyes when the trailer bumped to a stop.
He sat up and stretched as the bunny they had found made it's way out of hiding.
He had totally forgot it was back there.
"You get the bunny and round everyone up while I go check up at the office."
Decker got onto his feet and opened the door.
He had to squint at the dim sunlight as he stepped out.

After a quick check-in, Decker made his way back with a bag rack.
They were on floor 7 of the 10 story building.
But thank goodness there were elevators.
"So how are our sleeping arrangements gonna go? I mean. We have two bedrooms and a pullout couch."
He looked at Noah and tilted his head figuring it would be too embarrassing to have sex in the small condo or anything like that.
"Me, Jacky, and Noah can share a room. And you four can figure out everything else, right? Cause I plan on keeping my same room I always had."
He rubbed the back of his head.
"We'll figure it out, but lets go before it gets dark."
Decker started unloading stuff.
This had been a long day.

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games