Welcome to Gaia! ::

An Artist And Art Collectors Paradise

Back to Guilds

art, artists, aviart, collector, 100 days 

Tags: arts, friends, artist, event, collector 

Reply Artist Corner
attack of the wips! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai_Chi
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:45 pm
D-4mation
Kai_Chi
Been good, I've finished my job contract I started last october, the game came out and became a huge hit so the company called me back to hire me full time. So yey for permanent job XD haha

Other than that I've been good, experimenting in the kitchen and getting back into an exercise routine which I let go for a couple of months, and thinking of going to the comic con this year. I've never gone before but it looks like something that would be fun to try. Have you ever gone to a comicon?

WOW!!! yeah for permanent job indeed *w*
guess I'm thinking about quitting mine, but still need to pay college D:!

XD oh! a comic con perse no, buit here we have like "otaku no tono" parties for ppl that like manag, anime or comic. Guess a comic reunion - like comic con does exist but haven't gone to any so far - guess have being like 5 years not going to any ;_;

aww well no worries : 3. Otaku no tono... sounds a little like our otakuthon anime conventions we have here : ) there lots of fun. I usually go to help my friend sell her home-made anime hats and stuff in the vendors section every year : ).

What job are you working at now? the one your thinking of quitting?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:46 pm
@ The Great_Xulchibara: looking good so far can't wait to see the end result : D!

@Teph : looks like its gonna be amazing, I love the moment you've put in the drawing  

Kai_Chi
Captain

augizzle

Sparkly Ladykiller

10,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:01 pm
current work in progress. Final will be in colour but this is rough comp sketch really.

User Image

EDIT:
Update

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:09 pm
Kai_Chi
D-4mation
Kai_Chi
Been good, I've finished my job contract I started last october, the game came out and became a huge hit so the company called me back to hire me full time. So yey for permanent job XD haha

Other than that I've been good, experimenting in the kitchen and getting back into an exercise routine which I let go for a couple of months, and thinking of going to the comic con this year. I've never gone before but it looks like something that would be fun to try. Have you ever gone to a comicon?

XD oh! a comic con perse no, buit here we have like "otaku no tono" parties for ppl that like manag, anime or comic. Guess a comic reunion - like comic con does exist but haven't gone to any so far - guess have being like 5 years not going to any ;_;

aww well no worries : 3. Otaku no tono... sounds a little like our otakuthon anime conventions we have here : ) there lots of fun. I usually go to help my friend sell her home-made anime hats and stuff in the vendors section every year : ).

yeah! souns awesome O3O, and selling stuff ...so nice!
I'm paning to draw a 'comic - manga' but everysingle day is like less time ;_; NO TIME

XD oh! yeah! thinknig about quitting - worst part is kinda related with my carreer - major but still isn't the thing I really like or want P:

but so close to finish colleeg and to finish paying it wow!!!  

D-4mation

7,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Kai_Chi
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:55 pm
D-4mation
Kai_Chi
D-4mation
Kai_Chi

yeah! souns awesome O3O, and selling stuff ...so nice!
I'm paning to draw a 'comic - manga' but everysingle day is like less time ;_; NO TIME

XD oh! yeah! thinknig about quitting - worst part is kinda related with my carreer - major but still isn't the thing I really like or want P:

but so close to finish colleeg and to finish paying it wow!!!

hmm well, if you don't like it, its not worth continuing, think of it as something you'll be doing for the rest of your life, best to stop now if you know you don't like it and try to find something you do like instead, no?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:03 am
User Image  

fanmuhr

Amandelie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:24 am
User Image
Cropped version of earlier progress ^
Large up to date version~  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:14 pm
User Image  

Siafoam

Stone-cold Lover

9,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Frozen Solid 200

!2ice

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:33 am
ninja User Image

User Image ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:59 am

User Image

all i ever do is chibi hahaha ha ha....

moorina

Fashionable Cutie-Pie

fanmuhr

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:48 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:00 am

fanmuhr

Xelyn Craft

Anxious Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:25 pm
fanmuhr
User Image

I'm curious... did you ever finish this one? I'd like to see the end product sometime.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:55 am
new pic I'm working on for fun

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y164/Kai_Chi/wip_Eyes_zps429bfb38.jpg  

Kai_Chi
Captain

fanmuhr

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:02 am
User Image  
Artist Corner

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff