Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:20 pm
"No," Mamoru whispered after Zack left. "The ones who never knew their parents are the lucky ones. They can't remember someone they never knew."

((Is everyone ready for a time skip?))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:13 pm
(Time skip!!!Time skip!!^^)  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:03 pm
((Ready and waiting))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:39 pm
[[Yep! Let's get on with it!! (Sorry, Madame Twiggly...)]]  

SapphireScythe

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:45 pm
((Let's do it. The eternal eyes need to not be dead.))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:03 pm
(Agreed)  

Sneaky Puddle

Madame Twiggly

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:53 pm
((its ok SapphireScythe ^^, sry i havent been on lately :/ ive been really busy and stuff....LETS DO A TIME SKIP!!!! [i didnt really know where i was going with that anyways XD]))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:02 pm
[[Um... time skip yet?]]  

SapphireScythe

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:06 pm
((Sigh....))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:04 pm
((Sorry for disappearing. I had a few unexpected things happening this past weekend and I couldn't find time to get on. But anyway. Back to the RP!))

The following morning...

Mina awoke to warm sun shining brightly through the window. She nearly forgot the events of the previous day, but they resurfaced. So much has changed in a single day... she thought. She sat up in the bed.(she had gone back to her room. I forgot to mention that before the time skip. sweatdrop )
Masa was sitting on the roof of the Eternal Eyes' HQ, looking at the king's castle from a distance. I must avenge my master.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arisu had been awake for hours. She was now sitting on the window sill in her room, head rested against the wall.

((Eh, I'll reply with Mamoru later.))  

Stefisgarden

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:35 pm
Ryoko, in his wolf form, was laying down, still awake as a watchdog might be. He shifted his form, changing into an eagle. He flew up to the roof, changing back into a wolf when he got up there. He walked over to Masa, and then layed down, resting his head on her leg.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:11 pm
[[So this is the day of the big event, right?]]

Sleeping in her dark, dungeon-like room, Qin stirred. Her large dragon body was completely rested for what lay ahead. When she woke up, she yawned loudly, stretched her wings, and chomped down on the remaining half of a cow's carcass.

When she finished, she took on her human body, sat in the chair at her desk and awaited orders.  

SapphireScythe

Satsui Tsukiyomi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:56 am
Akki feels her hair hit her face as she runs fast from the king's army. She turned another direction and leaned against the wall, waiting for the army to pass her. Looking outside, she sees that they were already gone and headed for the abandoned house she pass by. Going inside the house, she explored it and found it amusing. The wooden furniture looks very welcoming to her so she cleaned the whole housing, finding herself exhausted and falling asleep on one of the chairs and her head resting on the table.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:49 pm
Masa absentmindedly stroked the wolf's head.

((Ah! It's too short crying ))  

Stefisgarden

Madame Twiggly

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:01 pm
((what do you mean big day O.o)) Ada awoke yawning and stretching...today was another day....just like the rest....((or is it? O.o))  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games