Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Dream Island Boarding School Boys/Girls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you go to school here
Going to
47%
 47%  [ 99 ]
I am
12%
 12%  [ 27 ]
No. Why would i want to go to school???
39%
 39%  [ 83 ]
Total Votes : 209

jhsdhfgdfjd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:35 pm
ok  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:43 am
Elfgirl1
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
greydiamond
Elfgirl1
greydiamond
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
(( whee i need to go bed so i'll talk to you tomorrow biggrin love you ^^ biggrin ))
[[^^ bai bai!! mwa ^^ love you too whee ]]

As she walked down a hallway lazily after checking her room she noticed 2 ppl standing around hugging and kissing each other. "Agh! Get a room! Geez and ppl say im gross and weird." She said disscusted at the site.
[[ stare not to be mean, but if you noticed we added "[[" double brackets which means that it isn't in the role play ^^;; ]]
((so hah in your face! biggrin ))

(well do you have to do it puplicly? Why can't you just do that stuff over the PM's so i don't barf while reading the stuff)
Walks away quickly from the site, down another hallway and up several flites of stairs. "got to hurry to class im gunna be late!"
[[seriously! what's your problem, if you don't like it just ignore it >.> ]]  

`G r e y d [ii] a
m o n d

`G r e y d [ii] a
m o n d

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:49 am
[black][nailpolish]
*she walked around the beach lonely kicking the sand* "Why does it allways have to be me?!" *she sat down in the sand letting the already high ocean water swell up on the beach around her* "Why can't it be somebody else?!" *she look up to the sky crying trying so hard toforget but obviously failing*
-she was walking around the campus and notices are girl the beach so she decided to check if she was alright-  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:38 am
Kuro follows Sky thats going down to the beach and notices the girl as well. They both walk up and look at her. "You ok?"  

-BlackFire47-

Elfgirl1

Shameless Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:22 pm
greydiamond
Elfgirl1
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
greydiamond
Elfgirl1

As she walked down a hallway lazily after checking her room she noticed 2 ppl standing around hugging and kissing each other. "Agh! Get a room! Geez and ppl say im gross and weird." She said disscusted at the site.
[[ stare not to be mean, but if you noticed we added "[[" double brackets which means that it isn't in the role play ^^;; ]]

(well do you have to do it puplicly? Why can't you just do that stuff over the PM's so i don't barf while reading the stuff)
Walks away quickly from the site, down another hallway and up several flites of stairs. "got to hurry to class im gunna be late!"

(well why can't you just keep it to yourselfs? Do you HAVE to braudcast it?)
She hurried into her class just seconds before the bell rang "that was way to close" she thought then sat in her seat and got ready for the lession that day  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:54 am
Elfgirl1
greydiamond
Elfgirl1
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
greydiamond
Elfgirl1

She hurried into her class just seconds before the bell rang "that was way to close" she thought then sat in her seat and got ready for the lession that day
(( stare someone is single xd hahaha...if you realize how much you love someone you wouldn't care if you said it to everyone...its P.D.A. and if you dont know what that is...then you fail xp ))  

-BlackFire47-

`G r e y d [ii] a
m o n d

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:07 am
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
Elfgirl1
greydiamond
Elfgirl1
~=~KuroFireFox~=~

(( stare someone is single xd hahaha...if you realize how much you love someone you wouldn't care if you said it to everyone...its P.D.A. and if you dont know what that is...then you fail xp ))
[[ ^^ -nods- look, if it makes you sick, then quit this rp, but you can't demand people what to do alright?]]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:15 am
greydiamond
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
Elfgirl1
greydiamond
Elfgirl1
~=~KuroFireFox~=~

[[ ^^ -nods- look, if it makes you sick, then quit this rp, but you can't demand people what to do alright?]]
((yup ^^ *hugs* biggrin ))  

-BlackFire47-

`G r e y d [ii] a
m o n d

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:16 am
-she looks up at the sky as a drop of water landed on her face, she hurried and pick up the luggage she put down before- "Let's go in before it raina Kuro"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:28 am
[[brb]]  

`G r e y d [ii] a
m o n d

-BlackFire47-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:28 am
greydiamond
-she looks up at the sky as a drop of water landed on her face, she hurried and pick up the luggage she put down before- "Let's go in before it raina Kuro"
Kuro nodded then grabbed the luggage and ran in. He looks around your room and smiles. "Its nice in here heh...almost the same except for your furniture so...want to unpack?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:50 am
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
greydiamond
Kuro nodded then grabbed the luggage and ran in. He looks around your room and smiles. "Its nice in here heh...almost the same except for your furniture so...want to unpack?"
-she smiled at Kuro- "Thanks..so do you want a drink or something? -she said as she put down her luggage and began walking towards the fridge-  

`G r e y d [ii] a
m o n d

[black][nailpolish]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:43 pm
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
Kuro follows Sky thats going down to the beach and notices the girl as well. They both walk up and look at her. "You ok?"

"Yes it's just that I ran away from something horrible and the worst part is that it was my fault. People are dieing because of me."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:47 pm
Name: Skye
Dorm# 393
Subjets(3): Art, Singing(Choir), and Language Arts

** Skye stands right outside the school with her room key and her room number in her hand. Also in the other hand she has a giant suitcase. Then on her back is a big backpack and on her shoulder is about 3-4 bags. She starts walking toward the school, very slowly because of all the wait. While she is walking toward the school her fox tail swishes back a forth with her fox ears kind of twiching. **

skylar bby

Elfgirl1

Shameless Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:03 pm
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
greydiamond
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
Elfgirl1
greydiamond

((yup ^^ *hugs* biggrin ))

(im not single and im not making you im just asking you to keep it to yourselfs. If you want to braudcast it do it on the romance rps, ok?)
After class she heads toward lunch.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces