Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:55 pm
User Image

ᵂⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈ ᵃ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵐᵃᶜʰⁱⁿᵉ
                      ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                      ᵀʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵉ
                      ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵈᵍᵉ
                      ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ
                      ᴬⁿᵈ ʷⁱˢʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ

Ferdie pondered their choices. "The apothecary smells funny we should get that out of the way" Ferdie said wrinkling his nose just thinking of the smell. It be best to get the not fun parts done out of the way the prehaps they could get lunch or dinner depending on the time they got done. "After that we can get gloves and then books! Mabye even a meal when we are done!" He was so excited to be able to hang Rhett today. His parent always encouraged friends. He had mentioned Rhett and his friend in newspaper club to his parents and they has seemed happy, they had been worried if he would make friends.

ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ˢᵃⁱᵈ‬
                      ‪ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ‬
                      ‪ˢᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ?‬
                      ‪ᵀʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵒʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᵉᵖᵗ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ?

mc2

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm 15 for a moment. Caught in between 10 and 20
                                                              And I'm
                                                              just dreaming, Counting the ways to where you are
                                                              I'm
                                                              22 for a moment... And she feels better than ever
                                                              And we're on fire,
                                                              making our way back from Mars

Michael chuckled. "My granddaughter Kory is just as nice as Victoria. That I can promise. I also have a gradnson who is going to be a third year this year, and my niece's daughter will be a sixth year. And her two other children will be attending Hogwarts... in only a couple more years here." He chuckled and ran a hand through his hair. "I suppose I have a rather large family. Especially if you count my ex wife's family whom I'm still rather close with.... not to mention my eldest daughter's family.... Ah I shouldn't ramble. Enough about me. Lets here more about your family and yourself Elisabet." Victoria giggled at her father's rambling and rolled her eyes.

Now she knew why he had been skeptical about bringing her along. He didn't want to embarrass himself in front of his youngest daughter! She skipped along next to him. "You know, daddy says that family's are about love not blood. That's why I'm his family even though I'm not his blood. And why really his niece is more like his daughter! And why big sister Michelle has a whole nother family beyond ours." She nodded her head like she was the wisest 7 year old ever. She grinned at the Elisabet and tilted her head. "Do you have any siblings? I have... 5 sisters! Well 4 plus Gracie but daddy raised Gracie since she was 13 so she counts as my sister too!"

When Elisabet asked to get her wand first Michael nodded his head. "I thought that might be your first choice. It's always the most exciting part." He pointed towards one of the buildings and smiled. "That is Ollivanders, the finest wand shop in all of the UK. My nephew Damien owns and runs it and his cousin works there as well." Michael would have blushed if he was the type to blush. It seemed every time he took a first year out he somehow got himself into the awkward situation of trying to explain how Damien and he were not related but kind of related. It was all rather complicated. And with that he led the family into the shop with a smile.

I'm 45 for a moment. The sea is high
                                                              And I'm heading into a crisis
                                                              Chasing the years of my life
                                                              15 there's still
                                                              time for you
                                                              Time to
                                                              buy and time to lose yourself... Within a morning star

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:57 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxDiagon -> Eeylops
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxFather, The Crowd
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnxious
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ωє ωσυℓ∂ ѕιиg αи∂ ∂αи¢є αяσυи∂xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          вє¢αυѕє ωє киσω ωє ¢αи'т вє fσυи∂xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'∂ ℓιкє тσ вє υи∂єя тнє ѕєαxxxxxx
                                                          ιи αи σ¢тσρυѕ'ѕ gαя∂єи ιи тнє ѕнα∂єxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceSher walked alongside his father, feeling rather odd being out and about with the man. It wasn't as though his father never did anything with him, far from it. As heir, Sher probably got more attention from Hyacinth Meadows than both his sisters put together. But, that attention was typically in the way of lessons on things he would not learn at Hogwarts, things that heirs were supposed to know, about money and property and lineages. It wasn't that the girls didn't get the lessons per se, but they didn't get them from Father. Father was supposed to teach the 'heir', and as long as Chrysanthos and Jillian were alive, that was Sherwood. Given that the elder couple lived in the family's primary estate house with Sher's family, it was rather hard for Hyacinth to teach the girls without it being noticed. Especially since the grandparents were retired and had nothing better to do.

spaceNo, what was odd about this was the fact that it was just the two of them, out of the house. Father rarely went anywhere aside from work and obligatory social gatherings like charities balls and the like. And he had absolutely never gone anywhere with just his son. Even trips to Gringotts, intended to introduce Sher to the bank and the goblins, included his sisters. Sher chewed his lip nervously. He felt like he should be holding his father's hand, though he knew that was wrong. He was too old for hand-holding, even if he hadn't quite grown out of the habit. He still felt odd being alone in general, though he'd take it over having to spend time with his cousins. Of course, he wouldn't be alone anymore now. He was starting school, and would be with Chrys and Finny. They had their own friends now, but he knew better than to think that would mean they'd abandon him. Though, he'd probably be expected to make his own friends. Now that would be difficult.

spaceHe looked to his father, wondering where they were going. They'd already done the bank trip, and Father had made him interact with the goblin tellers, which had been nerve-wracking. Goblins didn't like wizards much in general, and Sher got the feeling that they didn't appreciate being used as a 'teaching moment' for a spoiled rich boy. From what Chrys had told him about Byuch, he bet it'd annoyed them to no end. Not that he blamed them. But, with that out of the way, where would they start?
                                                          "Where are we going?" Sher asked, trying and failing to guess based on their current path. Walking away from the bank was basically walking towards everything, and they were only keeping to one side as much as traffic allowed.

space"With your sisters," Hyacinth mused, "We went for the books first. But, it looks rather crowded. So, what would you prefer?"

spaceSher frowned. He didn't much care. He knew better than to say his wand, because that was always gotten last. He supposed he could ask for an owl, since he couldn't take Lady Elaine to school until next year. Besides, neither of his sisters had owls. It would be practical to have one.
                                                          "Am I allowed to get an owl?" he asked his father. "Neither of the girls have one, they've always used school owls for mail. But, if I had one, we could all share it."

spaceHis father considered him for a minute. There was a minute change in his mostly-neutral expression. Sher wasn't quite sure what it was. Something akin to... pride, almost. But that didn't make much sense. "An owl... hm. I hadn't considered getting you one, but you're right. It would be beneficial for at least one of you to have one." The elder Meadows regarding him a moment longer, then nodded. "Well then, to Eeylops, shall we?" Sher nodded in response, and followed alongside his father.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxωє ωσυℓ∂ ѕнσυт αи∂ ѕωιм αвσυт
                                                          xxxxxxтнє ¢σяαℓ тнαт ℓιєѕ вєиєαтн тнє ωανєѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxσн ωнαт נσу fσя єνєяу gιяℓ αи∂ вσу
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxкиσωιиg тнєу'яє нαρρу αи∂ тнєу'яє ѕαfє

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rhett Fang Ye
<2nd year>

Rhett nodded when Ferdie made a decision. Rhett didn't think it smelled that bad but he did agree it smelled odd. "The worst first?" Rhett asked. "Sounds like a good idea. Kind of like eating vegetables first in a meal, well I like vegetables but I hear most don't." He shrugged. Many of his meals were plant based and they had vegetables from their garden, he figured it might be part him being a nymph but it could very well just be a personal preference. Plenty of regular people liked their vegetables too. "Where were you thinking for a meal? Leaky Cauldron should be busy but it is always good and I'm okay waiting."

Time: 2037-2038
                  Looking: Ready for Adventure

Hello, then, Rhett
                  Hm, adventurous and reckless,
                  And you like pranks and can't sit still
                  Yes, I know just where to place you

Gryffindor!

{OoC: @Graydon Ironshield: it is fine with me if Fiana joins them, the more the merrier in my opinion. }
                  Kungfudemoness

Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:05 pm
User Image
Faina Patrovna-Harcroft
SlytherinSecond YearTwelve Years OldSingle

As the two girls were looking about at the shops, Faina heard the familiar voices of two of her tovarishchi from school: Ferdie and Rhett. However, it took her a moment to locate them, as while Rhett's voice sounded the same, he didn't quite look the same as he had the last time she'd seen him, and she almost didn't recognize him. Apparently, the maturation process had already started working its own magic upon her friend. Thankfully, Ferdie hadn't changed in appearance so greatly that she couldn't identify him.

In the interim, Faina had grown a few inches, though still rather short, she was slim and coltish. A new pair of jeans and sneakers helped to make her feel a bit better about her own circumstances, along with the forest green hooded sweatshirt. Her sister, with her large blue eyes and long flyaway blonde hair, was a skinny kid, wearing a long floral print sundress, a button-down sweater, and a pair of strappy sandals.

"Hi, Rhett, Ferdie," she said, as she and her sister approached, a slight smile on her face, her Midlands accent mixed with a pronounced Russian one. "I was hoping I'd see some friendly faces here." Nodding toward her sister, whom had both her arms wrapped around one of her older sister's, as though she were afraid Faina might vanish if she didn't hold onto her. "This is, Katya, my sister, and our cousin Sergei is around here somewhere." Katya smiled, and said simply, "Hi." Faina asked, "I'm assuming you guys are shopping for supplies, same as we are. Where do you want to go?"

OOC: Kungfudemoness PMed approval to join in. Thank you. Had to edit as well.

OOC:
Kungfudemoness

mc2

User Image
                  "Precious and fragile things, need special handling
                  My God what have we done to you?

We always try to share, the tenderest of care
                  Now look what we have put you through

Things get damaged, things get broken
                  I thought we'd manage, but words left unspoken
                  Left us so brittle, there was so little left to give "

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ƒσυятн Ƴєαя Rανєηcℓαω Ƈнαѕєя Ƒσυη∂єя & Ƈαρтαιη σƒ Aят Ƈℓυв

After making sure Laili was with Lyre, Dris flooed through Eeylops with them, then scurried outside. He was hoping to run into one of his friends, and luckily he had a ton of them. He used his height to his advantage, scanning the crowd for someone to talk to. He was hoping he was nearly done growing, because he was already as tall as Milo. Maybe he'd just chill for now? Besides, Seekers were supposed to be short, and he was certainly proving to be very much the opposite. Then again, as far as he could tell, he wasn't ever going to get a chance to play the one position he was good at. Laili had even commented about his inability to catch a quaffle. Even with Wyatt's help, he still seemed to be rubbish at the position. He sighed, but managed to spot Chance walking out of the Lilting Lyre. A small grin slid onto his face and he walked over, his weird lanky walk showing in his stride. Maybe he'd get good at the basics soon. "Hey Chance! What's up? How's summer going so far?" He smilled at the younger boy, still thinking it funny that Laili had such a major crush on him. Not that he wasn't a great guy, but Laili was a little obsessed at this point.

Diamond Wales

I'ᴍ ᴀ яєcкℓєѕѕ мιѕтαкє. I'ᴍ ᴀ cσℓ∂ ηιgнт'ѕ ιηтαкє. I'ᴍ ᴀ σηє ηιgнт тσσ ℓσηg. I'ᴍ ᴀ cσмє ση тσσ ѕтяσηg
Aʟʟ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ℓινιηg ιη тнє ƒαѕт ℓαηє. Cᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴡɴ I'ᴍ ᴀ яσℓℓιη' ƒяєιgнт тяαιη
Oɴᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, gσттα ѕтαят αℓℓ σνєя, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ℓσηє яє∂ яσνєя
I'ᴍ ᴀ нσℓ∂ му cαя∂ѕ cℓσѕє. I'ᴍ ᴀ ωяєcк ωнαт I ℓσνє мσѕт. I'ᴍ ᴀ ƒιяѕт cℓαѕѕ ℓєт ∂σωη. I'ᴍ ᴀ ѕнυт υρ, ѕιт ∂σωη
Hᴏᴡ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs? Lσνє ιѕ α ρσℓαяσι∂; ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ηєνєя cαη ƒιℓℓ тнє νσι∂
I'ᴍ ᴀ мι∂ηιgнт тαℓкєя. Oʜ, I'ᴍ ᴀɴ αℓℓєу ωαℓкєя. I'ᴍ ᴀ ∂αу ℓαтє тωσ ƒαcє. I'ᴍ ᴀ вυяη συт qυιcк ραcє
I ᴀᴍ ᴀ нєα∂ cαѕє. I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ cσℓσя σƒ вσσм ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀʀʀɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ уσυ αяє тнє σρєяα
Aʟᴡᴀʏs ᴏɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴛᴜɴᴇ.
Aη∂ I αм тнє cσℓσя σƒ вσσм!  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:36 pm
                                                  Heavy decibels are playing on my guitar
                                                  We got vibrations comin' up from the floor
                                                  We're just listenin' to the rock
                                                  That's givin' too much noise
                                                  Are you deaf you wanna hear some more

════════════════════════

Tнїяd Џёaя || Hцfflёpцff || Bёaтёґ

════════════════════════

Chance had just stepped out of Lilting Lyre, having picked up some new strings for his guitar to replace a couple that he had broken over the weekend. He'd just been lucky that he hadn't had his eye taken out when the string smacked him in the cheek. As it was, there was a small line of red from the lash, and Chance was sure that he'd had his closest encounter yet with serious injury from his hobby. Well, that and carpal tunnel. He thought if he ever got that, he'd probably die. In any case, he'd slipped the new strings into his pocket and made his way toward his grandpa's work when he heard the voice of Dris call out. Blinking, he turned to look toward his friend with a half-grin and a wave. "Hey Dris. You certainly got taller. I'd say that you're up at this point." Never before did he think that he would be the one that was looking up to someone, but Chance wasn't that far behind Dris. Now, Byuch on the other hand... "Summer's been good. I just had to get a few new strings since mine broke on my guitar. Almost lost an eye over the weekend when they snapped." He then thought about the rest of the summer, with his twin sisters getting bigger and Kory being all too excited about Hogwarts. "Kory's been bouncing around the house talking nonstop about school. I don't think I was that excited for Hogwarts, maybe."

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: I'm guessing that those strings snapping probably meant I'm doing well with my practising...
                                                  OOC:

-◬-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I took a look inside your bedroom door
                                                  You looked so good lyin' on your bed
                                                  Well I asked you if you wanted any rhythm and love
                                                  You said you wanna rock 'n' roll instead

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:07 am

Ƒσυятн Ƴєαя Rανєηcℓαω Ƈнαѕєя Ƒσυη∂єя & Ƈαρтαιη σƒ Aят Ƈℓυв

Dris smirked when Chance noticed him and waved, responding with a wave of his own. The younger boy said Dris had gotten taller, earning a dramatic sigh. "I'm aware of that. Though I might only be winning 'cause I'm a bit older. I'm still hoping I plateau out for a while. This is getting ridiculous at this point." He chuckled, cursing the fact that he again had to go buy new clothes, given that he'd already outgrown what he bought at holidays. Luckily Nan was rather adept at the charms required to keep at least some of his clothes fitting. Then again, he was wearing shorts, and as long as his insatiable appetite didn't cause him to grow around the middle, he'd be alright. Maybe he'd start wearing a kilt. Harder to outgrow those than slacks, after all.

He grinned again when Chance continued, this time talking about needing guitar strings. Apparently his had snapped and nearly took out his eye. "Well, there's a solution here. We'll get you some protective goggles too, then at least your eyes'll be safe." He chuckled, thinking how goofy Chance would look if had to stop and don some heavy duty goggles before he'd play. Maybe get him some hefty gloves too... if only to complete the look. Chance mentioned his sister getting ready for school and being waaaaaay too excited about it, causing Dris to snort and glance at Madam Malkin's. "Same with Laili. She's shopping with our godmum right now. Though, I don't know if she's excited for school.... or that she'll see you every day. Still has that crush on you~" He said the last part in a silly sing-song voice, hoping to get a reaction from the Hufflepuff. He also failed to mention the few people in school crushing on him, one standing out in his mind farther than any of the others.

Diamond Wales

I'ᴍ ᴀ яєcкℓєѕѕ мιѕтαкє. I'ᴍ ᴀ cσℓ∂ ηιgнт'ѕ ιηтαкє. I'ᴍ ᴀ σηє ηιgнт тσσ ℓσηg. I'ᴍ ᴀ cσмє ση тσσ ѕтяσηg
Aʟʟ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ℓινιηg ιη тнє ƒαѕт ℓαηє. Cᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴡɴ I'ᴍ ᴀ яσℓℓιη' ƒяєιgнт тяαιη
Oɴᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, gσттα ѕтαят αℓℓ σνєя, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ℓσηє яє∂ яσνєя
I'ᴍ ᴀ нσℓ∂ му cαя∂ѕ cℓσѕє. I'ᴍ ᴀ ωяєcк ωнαт I ℓσνє мσѕт. I'ᴍ ᴀ ƒιяѕт cℓαѕѕ ℓєт ∂σωη. I'ᴍ ᴀ ѕнυт υρ, ѕιт ∂σωη
Hᴏᴡ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs? Lσνє ιѕ α ρσℓαяσι∂; ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ηєνєя cαη ƒιℓℓ тнє νσι∂
I'ᴍ ᴀ мι∂ηιgнт тαℓкєя. Oʜ, I'ᴍ ᴀɴ αℓℓєу ωαℓкєя. I'ᴍ ᴀ ∂αу ℓαтє тωσ ƒαcє. I'ᴍ ᴀ вυяη συт qυιcк ραcє
I ᴀᴍ ᴀ нєα∂ cαѕє. I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ cσℓσя σƒ вσσм ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀʀʀɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ уσυ αяє тнє σρєяα
Aʟᴡᴀʏs ᴏɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴛᴜɴᴇ.
Aη∂ I αм тнє cσℓσя σƒ вσσм!  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:52 pm
Colten "Cole" Lambert
Half-Blood First Year Beauxbaton Angelus Adopted

Colten was excited to go out shopping for his school supplies. While he’d miss being at home and hanging with Enid he knew he’d have fun making even more friends at school. Sadly he’d have to leave Francis at home but he knew Enid would take care of her for him. Heading down the street he had no idea where they would go first. He was with his father, Enid, and her mum. He supposed she would be his mum soon too.

“So, what’s first on the list?” Colten asked looking over his shoulder. Chloe and Sam were walking just behind the kids holding hands, her engagement ring shining on her finger. “Well usually the first thing on the list is your uniform but we can go where ever you like…” Sam told him. “Can I get my wand then?!” He said excitedly. “Except that...” And the bright look faded. “We’ll do that last.” He added. “Mais c'est la meilleure partie.” (But it's the best part.) Colten muttered to himself. “Which is why, we’ll do it last.” His father answered back.

Sighing slightly Colten found himself overhearing a conversation about an owl. He perked up then and looked to Enid. It was as if she was reading his mind with the cringe worthy look on her face. “Cole, don’t…” But it was all in vain. “Did you say owl?” Colten asked the blue haired boy. “Pa, can we get an owl?” He asked Sam as he followed after. “Colten, sorry about him he’s a bit of a free spirit.” Sam apologized to Hyacinth. “Don’t forget bird obsessed.” Enid added. “Enid…” Chloe muttered looking to her daughter. “Sorry…”

With : My Father, Chloe & Enid... Sher & Hyacinth

Wearing : T-Shirt & Jeans

OOC : You gave him ideas...

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:15 am
User Image

ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                      ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ

Ferdie was about to respond with veggies to him tasted good too when he heard another familer voice, Fiana. He knew her from classes and knew her as well as he knew Rhett. "Hi Fiana! Hi Katya! We're decideing shoping order, the apathocary smells weird so we figured do that first. Did you need new potion ingredents too?" Ferdie said happily as more friends got to join the party. His parents wanted him to interact with others his age so Ferdie's mom mentioned that he could shop with friends while they hit thier shopping spots and meet at the Leaky Cauldron for food. Rhett's dad and Ferdie's dad seem to be having a nice chat as well, once the inital awkwardness was over of course. Now it was just him and his friends!

mc2
                      Graydon Ironshield

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:54 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxDiagon -> Eeylops
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxFather, The Lamberts, The Crowd
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnxious
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ωє ωσυℓ∂ ѕιиg αи∂ ∂αи¢є αяσυи∂xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          вє¢αυѕє ωє киσω ωє ¢αи'т вє fσυи∂xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'∂ ℓιкє тσ вє υи∂єя тнє ѕєαxxxxxx
                                                          ιи αи σ¢тσρυѕ'ѕ gαя∂єи ιи тнє ѕнα∂єxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceSher didn't even hear the other boy, really. There were a lot of people in the street, talking at varying volumes, so he was more or less tuning out anyone that wasn't his father. It took Hyacinth placing a hand on his shoulder to pause his walking to make him realize anything was happening, and he turned to look at the boy in question, as well as the others he was with. Truth be told, Sher had no clue what exactly they were apologizing for, as he hadn't heard the question. From the girl saying 'bird obsessed,' he guessed it had something to do with them going to Eeylop's?

spaceHis father nudged him lightly, and then, noting the confused look on Sher's face, supplied, "He asked if he'd heard you correctly, when you said 'owl.'" Sher remained silent for a moment, looking at his father, still confused. Hyacinth sighed, and inclined his head towards the boy.

spaceSher blinked for a moment, then realized he should answer the question. He wasn't accustomed to talking to people. Chrys tended to do it for him, because she knew he didn't like speaking all that much. The only people he really talked to were his sisters, Aunt Anthea, and Father. He didn't have much reason to talk to Mother, or either of their parent's mistresses, and none of the Lockwoods seemed overly interested in his getting a word in edgewise, anyway. Having spent so much time recently with the twins, frankly, he was surprised another person near his age was actually expecting him to speak at all. Blushing, he nodded.
                                                          "Um, yes, I said owl," he replied, then wondered if that was the extent of what was expected of him. He'd answered the question, right?

spaceHyacinth, meanwhile, was smiling at the the older man, who looked like he was probably the boy's father. He extended his hand, and said, "It's not a problem. Socializing is half the point of these trips, isn't it? Hyacinth Meadows, this is my son Sherwood. We were just heading to Eeylop's."

spaceSher wondered if the other family was going there as well, and that was what had prompted the questioning. He wasn't exactly comfortable with the idea, since he wasn't very keen on strangers. But, honestly, as long as none of them were as petty and bratty as Byron and Blair, he didn't mind. Father would expect him to be social, he'd said as much. Though, he was only interested in getting an owl for practical reasons, he didn't much care for birds, honestly. He preferred reptiles. Unfortunately, turtles weren't very good for mail delivery. Snakes probably wouldn't be much better. He chewed his lip slightly, then asked,
                                                          "Um, you like birds?" Well, it wasn't as though he disliked birds. He just didn't necessarily like them, either. That wasn't too bad, right?

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxωє ωσυℓ∂ ѕнσυт αи∂ ѕωιм αвσυт
                                                          xxxxxxтнє ¢σяαℓ тнαт ℓιєѕ вєиєαтн тнє ωανєѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxσн ωнαт נσу fσя єνєяу gιяℓ αи∂ вσу
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxкиσωιиg тнєу'яє нαρρу αи∂ тнєу'яє ѕαfє

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Hyacinth

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:23 am
Rhett Fang Ye
<2nd year>

Rhett was so busy chatting with Ferdie that he didn't even notice that his friend Faina was so close by till she came over with her sister. He was glad she joined them. The more the merrier. And Faina was always good company. What a mix those three made though, Hufflepuff, Gryfindor, and Slytherin two half non-humans and the other with a unique appearance that Rhett initially suspected Faina had a more unique family tree than most. As it was she was human enough just part Russian. Ferdie of course welcomed the two sisters as he was a friendly person. Rhett grinned and said, "Hi-ya Faina... Katya." He looked seriously at Katya and said, "You'll be shopping for your own things in a year or two, right?" He grinned and looked to Ferdie and Faina and said, "Yeah, the apothecary was our choice to get rid of the worst part of the trip first."

Time: 2037-2038
                  Looking: Ready for Adventure

Hello, then, Rhett
                  Hm, adventurous and reckless,
                  And you like pranks and can't sit still
                  Yes, I know just where to place you

Gryffindor!

{OoC: Sorry for the slow posting. }
                  Kungfudemoness

Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:30 pm
Colten "Cole" Lambert
Half-Blood First Year Beauxbaton Angelus Adopted

It took a bit for Sher to realize it was Colten who’d addressed him with a question. Though that didn’t bother the red head because he was a patient. Well he could work on being more patient. Hearing his answer, the boy smiled brightly. So, he had heard him right. He probably would have said something about owls but was trying not to be rude. Not to mention Enid was looking at him like “don’t you dare”. Course that never stopped him before.

“I’d say so. I’m Samuel Lambert, this is my fiancée Chloe, her daughter Enid, and my son Colten.” Samuel said shaking Hyacinth’s hand. “Please to meet you.” Chloe added afterwards. “I’m thinking we might be heading there ourselves.” She said looking to Sam who nodded. “Yeah, I’m thinking so.” He agreed.

Colten hadn’t paid much attention to Chloe and Sam as they talked to Sherwood’s dad. He was too busy answering Sher’s question about him liking birds. “I love birds! Usually I have binoculars but my pa says I don’t need it to go shopping.” He told him. “Owls are great. Eeylops it’s one of my favourite shops next to the bird section in Menagerie.” Colten added brightly. “Owls are really good specially if you’re going away. Super smart owls are and there are so many species of owl you know.” Enid was really wishing the bird topic would come up again. He talked far too much about birds. The owl thing was new though.

“There’s barn owls and eagle owls, and snowy owls, and spotted owls, and…” Colten started to list off before Enid spoke up. She figured speak now or Colten would be going on forever. “And, we’re going to Eeylops too so you can stop now.” She told him. At least she’d been listening to the adults. “As for me I like cats.” She told Sher. “I didn’t even get to tell him my favourite.” Colten told Enid. “You don’t have a favourite.” She replied with a playful roll of her eyes. “You want to go together?” He asked Sher curiously.

With : My Father, Chloe & Enid... Sher & Hyacinth

Wearing : T-Shirt & Jeans

OOC : Looks like we're all going to Eeylops smile

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:41 pm
User Image
                                                  Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road
                                                  Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go
                                                  So make the best of this test, and don't ask why
                                                  It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Gʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ || Aɴɪᴍᴀʟ Aᴄᴛɪᴠɪsᴛ

════════════════════════

Brandon walked down Diagon Alley, deciding to head to the Magical Menagerie to buy some things to take care of some of the animals at the farm while he applied to be a magizoologist. His sister had decided to come too, but had broken off to go do something with some friends. What, Brandon didn't know, and honestly didn't want to know. He was certain that Phoebe was off terrorizing someone elsewhere, and he wanted nothing to do with it. It was bad enough that she had taken to criticizing his running of the farm since he inherited it, and he didn't want to have yet another argument over her behaviour. It was too much of a headache, and he was just literally done with it. If she wanted to act like some hellion, then she could act like one, as long as she left him well enough alone.

Thankfully with his reprieve from dealing with his sister, he actually got a chance to be by himself and not have to deal with craziness. He debated about stopping by Florean Fortescue's for a bit, but it would have to wait until after his trip to the Menagerie. Thankfully it was a nice enough day so he wasn't having to walk in the rain or anything. Instead, he made his way down Diagon slowly, a backpack slung over one shoulder modified to carry some larger objects (man was he ever glad that he could use magic outside of school) and just meandering, enjoying his break from the farm and some time to himself.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I don't see Phoebe anywhere, this is a good thing.
                                                  OOC:

- ◬ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

So take the photographs, and still frames in your mind
                                                  Hang it on a shelf in good health and good time
                                                  Tattoos of memories and dead skin on trial
                                                  For what it's worth it was worth all the while

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:22 am
User Image

ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ

Ferdie was here on his own accord his dad had to pull some overtime at work and his mom was not as keen on busy streets and Ferdie was kinda starting seeing why. He had gotten use to people looking at his family but now as he was growing up he was starting to be stared at himself. He was already getting taller and had out grown 3 sets of shoes this summer and if he hadn't gotten new pants his ankles wouls be catching a brease as he was taller but not and bigger so he felt like he resembled a stick. He like crowds and shopping but today was weird. He seemed to get noticed by nearly every girl his age an a couple guys. Nothing major, more he got a extra smile and wave. His mom had warned him he was getting old enough for people to stare at him but it was still so weird, hopefully it didn't get too much weirder as he got older. Ferdie hoped to find a friend to help distract him. Perhap Rhett or Theo would show up?

OOC: open for interation, my poor sweet boy need a hug

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games