Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
----------------------------------------------

Jacky gave a small nod, she really shouldn't have said anything about this, she really didn't know what to say. At least she knew he didn't have an STD, that was good. She chewed at the inside of her cheek and scratched at her head, thinking. "I have no idea."She felt so stupid, it made her feel uncomfortable, which made it worse because she was supposed to be comfortable about Decker, now, she couldn't get comfortable and she could still hear voices, and both Emily and Merick were standing at the door, laughing at her and talking to eachother, keeping secrets and planning. "I don't know what I want to know, and I apologize for that, because I brought it up, im just so confused right now."She sighed, shaking her head and letting it hang down. "I just feel like their's something wrong, and I don't think it's just the fact that im feeling sick."She didn't know what to do, she really didn't. She wanted to know something but she didn't know what it was, and now, Emily and Merick were up in her face, on either side of her, and she groaned, listening to them mutter nonsense in her ears and freaking her out until she snapped on them."Both of you, go away right now! I am in no mood to listen or see either of you, disperse, fade, shut up!"She said it out loud, wanting to get the point across and waved her arms on either side of her. She stood up, walking to one side of the trailer then the other. She leaned on the wall and sighed "I'm sorry..."

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:14 pm
User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker watched her and listened to her, tilting his head side to side like a dog trying to understand.
He jumped hearing her yell and looked at her more seriously.
"Jacky?"
He got up and moved closer to her.
Decker made it to her and boxed her in.
Pinning her to the wall with an arm on each side of her.
"Jacky. I mean no offense, but do you need medicine?"
He looked into her eyes as much as he could before leaning on her shoulder.
"I can't lose what little sanity I have left and you're the only one keeping it there. And to keep that I have to keep you in one piece too. And you can't lose yourself when someone is depending on you. Noah needs you to be there Jacky. We all do. And I'll do anything to keep you together. Even if that means getting you drugs from HMI."
He nuzzled her cheek and kissed her.
"You avoided me all day today, until we got out the van and that hurt me. I didn't mean to shrug you off like that, but I'm not here just to walk you and look like a couple. I've been trying to keep everyone here happy, but it seems the only way to do that is if I'm sad. All I want is cooperation and they act like they hate me for it. I don't want to hurt any of you."
Decker leaned his head to hers and sighed.
He was trying to summon some sort of courage in his body, but he didn't quite get there.
So he ended up breathing out the words he wanted to say.
"I love you."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

Jackson leaned back on the wall of the trailer, looking over Decker's face, thinking it over before looking down at her feet. "I don't know what I need. I haven't been off those pills in so long and I thought they weren't working because at HMI I would still see things, still hear things, at the beginning I was ambushed by my own imagination and now... I don't know there's a voice, a person who I can barely control back in my head again and I dunno."She was talking fast, she didn't know what was going on with herself anymore, she really had been on her pills longer than she had thought. She ran her fingers shakily through her hair and felt her heart beating in her chest, she wasn't used to this. "I don't know how to handle that. I've always had people leaning away from me instead of leaning on me, depending on me..." She had Seth, but she never thought he leaned on her, they were just friends, but now she did have Seth, and Noah, and Decker, Jake... She wasn't sure how to deal with it. "I'm sorry, for avoiding you, I didn't mean to, i've felt sick since we started traveling and I didn't want to worry you. Which backfired I guess. That, and nobody hates you Decker, they just haven't got to know you yet, Seth doesn't hate you, you and Ritter seem to get along too. Jake doesn't hate anyone but Max and Kairi... I have no idea, but don't worry about it. If we didn't like you do you think we would still be with you?"She smiled, hearing Decker actually say that he loved her, it made her heart skip, and it felt good. She wrapped her arms around him and leaned her forehead on Decker's, looking him in the eye. "I love you too, and I mean that."She kissed him softly before leaning back on the wall, she didn't want anyone to get hurt, that was definatly an important issue. "I don't want to be dependent on medicine, but if I don't take it, I can't stop him from hurting you or myself. He can get control a lot easier than Emily can, and I can't persuade him to leave you, or anyone else alone."

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:07 pm

Decker felt like he needed to help her.
He wanted to clear her head, even if it was just for a few minutes.
But he didn't know how.
He really didn't want to talk about anyone else right now, he just wanted to make her happy.
He kissed her and pulled her over to the bed so he could sit down.
"I can get you better medicine. I'll do anything to make you happy."
He kissed her deeply and nuzzled her neck.
It had took a while, but his testosterone was finally kicking in again.
He bit his lip and pulled away from her.
"I really need some alone time on that boat again."
Even though he hadn't really done it on a boat.
Or done it at all.
Jacky had relieved him last time and he felt as though he owed her the same bit of pleasure.
He looked her in the face and tilted his head.
"So I don't owe you for that favor you did for me at the lake? What if I did it just for you?"
He was getting overly flirtatious.
But it was just the testosterone.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

To make her happy. He would have to mind swipe her before she could be eternally happy, get rid of her voices and the scars, but she wouldn't tell him that, it was sweet of him, and he couldn't get rid of her voices forever. "It would make me happy to know everyone was safe, I would never forgive myself if someone got hurt because I can't control my own voices."Jacky muttered and smiled as he kissed her, she had at least gotten Emily and Merick to bug off for awhile, they probably hadn't expected her to actually yell at them. She chuckled softly "Sorry, there's not exactly a boat anywhere close right now."She shrugged, she didn't mind helping him, she had done it once right? However what he said made her face turn a bright red and she bit her lip "R-right now?"She didn't know how to feel about that, though Damian was all for it, of course. "N-no one's ever really... You know."Of course he knew. "I mean I don't mind but."She felt unsure about herself, what if he thought she was ugly? That was probably a stupid thought but she had no idea what to think of that.
"Let him do it! You know you want to, if you don't do it I swear to god I will never forgive you!"
That itself made her laugh outloud, despite being embarrassed and her face red. "Damian thinks I should, and i guess I can't argue with his logic can I?"
"You certainly can't."

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:55 pm

Decker pulled her face in to his and laughed.
"Well I don't mean sex exactly, if that's what he was thinking. But I do want you naked. And I don't think anyone can argue with Damian's logic."
Decker chuckled and kissed her, trying to discreetly weasel out of his clothes a little.
"We need to keep a bit of clothes on. Just in case we stop somewhere and they check on us."
He ruffled Jacky's hair.
"You know we don't have to do this. If you're scared I'm gonna hurt you. Cause there might be some slight things you're not used to, but if I do it right you shouldn't feel too much pain."
Decker kissed her and smiled down at her.
"We really don't have to."

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

Jacky knew she was red, even her ears got hot "No one's ever seen me naked except for nurses... and with Damian you really can't. He's very persuasive."She muttered, and nodded, that would be okay she guessed, it was going to happen eventually right? She glanced away from him and chewed at her lips lightly "I know we don't have to, im just nervous is all."She kissed him softly, giving him a shy smile "I trust you, so it's okay. I know there's going to be a little pain, but pain is something im used to."She shrugged, she guessed her biggest thing was the scars she had, and seeing her naked he would see all of them, including the still healing wound on her stomach from the other day. Remembering he liked her foreign language skills she giggled before kissing his neck and nipping at his ear "Je t'aime" It meant I love you in French, but he probably didn't know that. Or cared, he didn't even know what she had said in french the last time.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:51 pm

Decker looked at her and tilted his head.
"I don't need you completely naked, but at least the pants have to go. At least halfway down."
Decker looked at her and smiled.
"And I'm not having sex with you, so the pain shouldn't be like... unbearable."
He kissed her and took his own pants off.
He was a little hot and feverish, but it was just the drugs wearing off.
So was the sexuality binge, though.
He listened to her say something in French, unsure of what it was.
But it was amazing all the same.
Just like her.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:18 pm
User Image

xoxoxoxoϨ н ι я σoxoxoxox
ιттєя яιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

Ritter listened cautiously at what Seth had to say. It was about Abel, he was going to come out tonight. Or jut basically comes out when the moon is full. Ritter tried to imagine Abel going to the top of the resort and holding the moon. The shaggy haired boy giggled at the thought.
"Aw... That actual shoundsh quite adorable."
Ritter chimed. Aww look at little kitty Abel reaching for the stars... Oh crap! He reached to far! He fell over! Ritter snapped out of his head.
"And really dangerous."
Ritter added worriedly. Ritter shivered and piped up when Seth asked for a back rub.
"Nyu~ back rub?"
Ritter meowed cocking his head to the side.
"Yesh, very much."
Ritter nodded his head goofily, bouncing off the bed and grabbing the lotions Seth had been eyeing.

Crawling back on, Ritter rolled Seth onto his stomach and lifted his shirt to his chest. With smug smile, Ritter squirted lotion on his hands and rubbed it between his hands before applying it to Seth's skin. Starting at the lower back, Ritter kissed Seth's right shoulder blade and began to rub softly. 

"When Abel, comesh out do you want Kuro to babyshit him? Or jusht let them have a play time and I do the watching?"
Ritter asked worriedly, not knowin if Seth really wanted to talk about that kind of stuff now. Ritter just wanted to know. Kuro was much responsable than Shiro, believe it or not, just that Shiro was alot nicer.

☣☢☠☢☣

Well I find it hard to stay...

You Left My Heart An Open Wound...
And I Love You For This Day...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

Jacky nodded, okay, so she wouldn't have to be completely naked, it was her top half that bothered her the most anyway, she had scars on her upper legs, on her thighs, but they weren't to bad. She laughed softly "I know that, I just don't know about this since im new, you know?"She slipped off her pants, biting softly at her lip, nervous about the whole thing, but still wanting it.
"Deary don't be nervous, it'll be great."
"I agree, it's about time you got something!"
"Isn't it though? Their not very far from the big act!"
"I-I think you should think it over.."
"All of you shush, let the girl have her moment!"
She ignored them, kissing Decker, she didn't like that he did drugs, it changed him, but when he wasn't on them she loved him, and she could overlook the times he did drugs, because she knew it was hard for him. His own weakness. "It means I love you, in french."She muttered, giving him a warm smile, she wasn't afraid to admit it anymore, which made her feel a lot better about this. She could trust him enough with new things like this, she just hoped Seth wouldn't hold it on her if she told him. She knew she didn't know to much about Decker, or maybe she did, she wasn't sure, but she wouldn't worry about it anymore, he told her he was keeping a secret, during her detox, and that he would tell her, and she would hold him to it, and wait. Right now the only she needed to keep her mind on was him, and that was fine by her.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:12 am
User Image

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

Kairi felt like absolute hell and this drive seemed to drag on forever. She didn't talk anymore, she didn't freally look around or groan in whimper in pain and discomfort. Instead, she sat there, between the rain, and air and everything else. She could feel what felt like the spindles of a spider's web, clinging to her but slowly pulling away going out the window as though it were sucking away her life and soul. That's how she felt anyway. Part of her drifting out behind them, billowing like a kite overhead, barely holding on by a thread that seemed to never want to break and for once, she wasn't the one holding the string, Jake was.

She felt deep sorrow and remorse for everything. She hated herself and wanted to apologize to Jake, but he was both too near and too far away. she just looked ahead and tried to drift into a sleep where she would choose here or elsewhere. It was killing her to feel like a ghost, in between two places that she wanted to be. But, for the life of her she sat there silently, not listening or watching or seeing, or touching, or smelling, or feeling. She was indifferent to the world around her. She just wanted Jake and her brother and her sanity back. She had never felt so completely insane as hse did sitting still and, for once, being treated as completely normal.

================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:12 am
User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔══════════════╗
Krysta was handled a waterbottle and she chugged it down like she has had walk thirty miles in the desert and just found an oasis. Putting the water down and focusing on the road again, Krysta wiped off any water remain off with her sleeve, then wiping off sweat.
"I would love it more than ANYTHING to be okay right now. But unfortunately I'm not."
Krysta's voice had this kind of roughness to it that she really didn't like to express but it just came along with her illness.
"I think I may be being breaking into fever but I'm not quite sure. I'm ******** hot, I'm sweat like a bodybuilder, and my thoart hurts like a b***h! No offense to anyone in here but I can't stand so many people in such a small place."
Krysta croaked out, breathing in deeply to calm herself down.
"I don't mean to sound like b***h but when I get sick, I turn into one. So I'm sorry if back lash anything at you during this time."
Krysta said softly as she could, touching Savannah's face gently. She looked at the brunette and smiled faintly, letting go of her face. 
Back to the road, Krysta...
Krysta scolded herself in her head, sighing.
"I'll be alright."

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:35 am
User Image
ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαят

Savannah put her hand on Krysta's forehead and frowned, listening to her. She sat back though when she said she'd be alright. "You do feel warm hun. Let me know if you need me to drive for a while. I don't want you being sick." She found another waterbottle and held it for Krysta, looking out the window now, chewing her lip. She was worried.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:55 am
User Image

Jake was in a dark place at the moment. His mind was in a flurry as the voices took the time of vulnerability to wreck havoc.
"I told you that this would never work out...yet you insisted to hurt yourself." "We were never meant to love, all he deserve is death." "Happiness isnt logical for you to have....we were alone when we started and we're alone even now." He heard no comment at all from Elizabeth. It wasnt she didnt want to, it was just she knew nothing to say to him. His eyes shifted and his body loosened up. He sat up straight with almost a regal posture and looked about him. He looked confused and then sighed. "I see..." He placed his hands on his knees and looked at those left about him. This was the first time in awhile he himself had been out. He wasnt as violent as Max was but he wasnt Jake either.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games