Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:51 pm
"And you are more acting then a person who is twenty one and YOU are a teenager!If i am allowed to remind you "He smiled broadly"Oh and i love it to be childish so leave me aloen you meanie"He joked before he looked at the maps"Sometimes it is important to have fun ..oh Mamoru could you show me how to read a map like this?"He suddenly asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:34 pm
"Doesn't sound so bad. I mean, I have nothing else to do for the next two days. But," Qin looked up at the moon, "I don't think any shops are open in the middle of the night," she smiled, leaning against a pillar. "Anything else you had in mind?  

SapphireScythe

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:45 pm
"I've been acting older than my real age since my father died when I was five. It's an adjustment I had to make. I wouldn't have been able to survive if I hadn't made that change," Mamoru said. Then he walked over to the map. "Reading it is simple. It's a map of the country. The towns and cities have been marked on it, as well as the main roads."

((Note that, since it's in ancient times, there aren't as many roads as there are now. If there were, that would be a pretty complex map. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:24 pm
Ada looked down at her fingernails casually"Oh i think i know a restraunt that would be more than happy to open up for me at this time of night" Ada looked up and smiled evily twisted ((ok not that evily lol))  

Madame Twiggly

Sneaky Puddle

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:55 pm
(Guess I forgot about it being night. Time to improvise! Hope this will help.)

With her song finished, she realized it was far later than she realized as she ignored her surroundings while playing her flute. Getting up from the bench, Suzu realized there were some coins in her hat. It would seem some people enjoyed her music. Smiling to herself, she stashed it away before donning her hat once again as she looked around for a place to stay.

After some searching, she managed to find a house with a family willing to let her stay for the night. The musician gave her earnings to the lady of the house as a token of thanks before going to sleep in the place they provided for her.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:25 am
Qin raised an eyebrow, "Okay. Let's go," she stood up straight, "So where is this place?"  

SapphireScythe

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:50 am
Zack still looked at the map as he spoke"..That is ..sad....but you can't act like that forever!Sometimes you could stop acting the though guy!Sometimes you should go out and have fun!And i have to be more serious sometimes but for that is later enough time!"He then scratched his head he tthen looked at the back of his hand,there were few lines on it,which he drew there earlier.Zack is the only person who is able to get lost at his own home! And he isen't able to read a simple map like the one infront of him."Err..Mamoru...I can't read the map...I mean how are you able to know where you are!?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:09 pm
"Just a family who owe me."

((a little while later))

Ada banged on the door. "Omasu, open the door" The door was opened a minute later by an elderly man. Ada gave a fake smile, "Hey Omasu, got any food???" The nevous man opened the door wider and stepped aside to let Ada and Qin in. Ada smiled, "Thanks." she said  

Madame Twiggly

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:40 pm
"Acting my age is not something I can do. It's harder for me to do than it is for children with normal childhoods. But Asuka was different. She lost both of her parents, yet she still managed to be act like a seventeen year old." Mamoru didn't take his eyes off the map.

((XD It's a depressing night at the castle. Mamoru's depressed over Asuka's death, Arisu's depressed over her bad childhood memories. Who's next?))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:44 pm
((The eternal eyes are completly dead))  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:22 pm
((Nope they aren't....they are...err...sleeping and waiting for a skip so they can play again XDD))

Zack nodded"Because she knew that this was the right way...You can't stay in the past forever Mamoru sometimes you have to wake up and walk torwards the future"Zack smiled kindly at him" She choose the life ,so she tried to be happy as possible and everytime she was with you she was very happy.Trust me i know that she often told me how her day was"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:24 pm
((speaking of a skip, I'm gonna start putting my characters to bed. Unless something wierd happens or someone speaks to them, they'll be dormant till a time skip to morning or sometime the next day.))

After quite some time, the doors to the king's study opened. The Jamga bowed low and the leader spoke:"It shall be done as you say. We will return tomorrow night with what you have asked. This will be the last time you may call on us."

Annexus bowed stiffly and nodded. He privately thought to himself that he must find someway to keep the Jamga under his power for later, but for now he needed to focus on the problems at hand.

The Jamga made thier way solemnly through halls back towards the castle gates. Moving in somber procession as always.

The King ran one hand through his hair and sighed. Everything was almost in place. He closed the door to his study and walked down the halls towards his private chambers.
................................................................................................................................................

Elisabeth walked down the hall. She was tired and that was never good for her nerves. She thought she saw something out of the corner of her eye. She started to turn and look at it. She thought she saw a flash of silver hair and red, red eyes. No! It isn't real! she thought to herself and walked faster. She fairly ran to her room and locked the door.

"The world is a cruel place is it? You didn't always think that. But then its people like you that make it that way." a boys voice echoed in her head.

"Stop it! Go away!" Elisabeth moaned and stuffed her face in her pillow until she drifted off to sleep.

.................................................................................................................................................

"We're never going to find it!" Luana nearly yelled at Fredrick. She then looked back at the others following them. Even in the dim light she could see thier worried faces. They had been walking for hours, surely they were close by now?

"Calm down. We'll ask around in the village tomorrow morning. For now we'll camp. I think we are far enough from the kings castle that it should be safe," Fredrick said, his voice steady and reassuring.

Luana sighed and nodded then motioned to the others to make camp for the night.  

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

SapphireScythe

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:33 pm
[[Yeah, I think we could use a time skip right about now xP]]

Qin kicked some dirt off the soles of her feet and strode through the door, only acknowledging her host with a sideways glance.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:18 pm
((Yeah. We should hurry up a wrap up the few remaining conversations.))

Mamoru closed his eyes. "That is just something that I can't do. I...I'm not as strong as Asuka was. I never truly recovered from shock of losing my father. You would think that I would have by now, it being thirteen years after his death."  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:25 pm
Zack turned around and walked torwards door."Well at least you knew your father..not every one has this luck!"HE said smilling over his shoulder"Few had to live completaly without parents and others had the luck to get a nice step dad..Well night..See you tommorow!"And with these words Zack left and walked to his room where he let himself fall onto his bed.Soon he was fast asleep.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games