Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:31 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

She broke their kiss to breath, something he had to remember to do. He kept forgetting that she breathed for more than just show. She leaned her head forwards and kissed him lightly. He traced her lips with his tounge and pulled his mouth from hers to nibble on her neck.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:36 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica laid her head down after he traced her lips with his tongue. She laid her head down on the bed as he nibbled at her neck.
Hunter still had her wrists pinned to the bed. She was really liking it. Her head laid back, exposing more of her neck for him.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:48 pm
|| It's weird, as soon as I get ready to go to bed I'm not tired anymore. LOL||
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

She tilted her head back and exposed more of her smooth neck. He began to lick and bite her neck all over. He sucked gently at her pulse, not enough to leave a hicky but enough for a faint red color to fill the area. He had just eaten so he decided to try something he wouldn't have done otherwise. He barred one of his fangs and gently pricked her neck, breaking the skin just enough to where a small droplet of blood came out. He looked at it for a moment, his eyes able to detect faint ripples as her heart pounded beneath it then he ran his tounge slowly up her neck, licking it clean. She tasted divine and he was proud of himself for not going stupid on her. Perhaps he could do this after all.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:25 am
Ravin Black

Ravin sighed and leaned into Dylan, closing her eyes. She pressed her sweaty forehead to Dylan's and opened her eyes to look at him. Slowly, Ravin nodded in response to his question. "I do," she whispered. An idea struck her. She bit her lip nervously. "May I...may I bite you? Just a little?"  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:23 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Hunter was licking at her neck, causing Veronica to sigh heavily.
Suddenly, there was a small poke at her neck. She looked at Hunter curiously as he looked at her neck. Then he ran his tongue up her neck. Hunter was smiling and Veronica smiled slowly, "Did you just do what I think you did?" She knew he hadn't bitten her hard enough to change her or anything, but if there was any blood involved at all, it was a step in that direction.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:28 am
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

After Ravin asked him a question Dylan rolled off of her. He was now laying next to her on the grass. "Sure." He shrugged lightly, he didn't see what the problem would be with that.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:10 am
|| Yay me ^^ No hang over, although I am extra thirsty.||
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Did you just do what I think you did? Hunter nodded and kissed her cheek. "Sorry, I should have asked you first. It was more of an impulse thing though." He was still pinning her down and he smiled mischeviously, "Now what in the world am I going to do with you?" He kissed her sweetly. "I just have no idea." he grinned, oh he had an idea alright.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:45 am
Ravin Black

Dylan rolled over to her side, exposing his neck to her. He murmured in agreement. Ravin lifted herself up with her arms and crawled the small distance between them. She got on top of Dylan and slowly inched her mouth down towards his neck. Her movements were careful and precise. She didn't want to hurt Dylan.

First, Ravin kissed his neck, avoiding the hickey she had given him earlier. She kissed slowly in order to relax Dylan. She opened her mouth to nibble against the skin and then sank her teeth into one of his minor veins. Ravin drank slowly. His blood was a sweet nectar that flowed into her mouth like warm honey. She groaned at the taste, holding onto Dylan tightly.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:25 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

"Its fine." Veronica was beaming. Hunter grinned down at her devilishly. Now whjat in the world am I going to do with you? I just have no idea. His fingers were still wrapped around her wrists, pinning her to the bed. "Oh really? No ideas at all?" She kissed him back, grinning like an idiot. She was so in love.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:28 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan smiled at her, not a single though crossed his mind that she could hurt him. Or would.

Ravin was being very slow, she kissed his neck carefully. Dylans breathing was slow, but soft and stiffled. He was enjoying every second of her slow kisses. Her teeth nibbled lightly at his skin before she sank her teeth into him. He only flinched slightly, he wasn't used to the feeling of her teeth actually in him. Nor was he used to the feeling of her drinking his blood. It wasn't really a creepy thought so much to Dylan. The love of his life was a vampire. So what? He smiled softly as she gripped him tightly.

||yay for no hangovers ^^||  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:37 pm
Ravin Black

Ravin drank more and more... She pulled herself away before she could do any serious damage. Her eyes were red with severe bloodlust. She had never before tasted human blood in huge quantities. It was delicious, especially from her love.

Licking the blood from her lips, she kissed the small wound she had made and laid her head against Dylan's chest. She massaged his sixpack lovingly and whispered, "You have the tastiest blood."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:38 pm
ManAxXxSamA

User Image

Armand could not help but laugh at her reaction to drinking her coke. She was very interesting indeed. The problem with that was that he could not figure out what it was that she would like to do. She did not strike him as the type that wanted to spend hours in a mall like all the other girls that he had encountered. He contemplated this the entire time that he was watching her and did not realize that he was staring.

((Umm not to ruin any ones fun or anything but do you guys not think that you are getting a bit too graphic?))

User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

He laughed at her. Madeline smiled. She was glad she could make him laugh, even if what she did wasn't that funny. She sipped more of her coke before pushing it away. She looked at him. "Whatcha thinking about?" Madi could tell he was thinking something because he was staring at her, blankly.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:47 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan felt her continue to suck at his blood. He didn't move or react in anyway. She pulled back, her eyes were red. Ravin licked her lips and kissed his neck, where she had bitten him. No changes, so she didn't bite anything important.

Her head laid on his chest as her fingers ran along his stomach. "Really? I wouldn't know." He grinned and relaxed, ruinning his fingers through her hair.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:59 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

"Nope, absolutly no idea at all." he chuckled lightly and kissed her neck his mouth moving down as far as he could while still keeping her wrists pinned lightly above her head. Then he moved his mouth back up and kissed her again. "You know love you actually do taste very good." he stated matter of factly before biting her neck playfully.  

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:00 pm
Ravin Black

Ravin closed her eyes as Dylan ran his fingers through her silky black hair. She smiled softly. "Maybe you could taste mine someday." She felt a powerful surge of warmth when she remembered when he had said he wanted to be with her for eternity.

Ravin cuddled against him and leaned down to kiss his lips. "I love you, Dylan Keith." She stroked his cheeks. "You are the light of my eternity."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games