Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hethrus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:57 pm
Hethrus looked over at his two children and let a smile come onto his face.He never thought he'd have children or be this happy in life but it was reality.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:57 pm
selena see haru coming back in "are you ok haru ?" selena looks ta her " see i knew you had a hungery headacke"  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:00 pm
selena see hethrus smiling genuenly smiling "im glad you happy my love ....but hopefully alice wasnt to much of a hand ful while i was setting up for master kayin return" selena gigles as they blow bubles and make funnies baby noises" uhm... there power will becoimg in every soon love then well have a hand ful with each of them "selena gigles  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:20 pm
selena looked confused when he didnt answer her "hethrus hello eath to space cabet are you with us love ?" selena gigles  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Hethrus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:00 pm
Hethrus jumped a little and took his eyes from his child, smiling a little."Yea sorry..." He mumbled.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:19 am
selena gigles " hipynotize our childern huh " selena smiles happly "i see there power are going to come in soon than i expect them too " selena laughs " what were you thinking about love ?" selena look s at master kayin again "so master kayin tell us all about your trip "  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:55 am
"it's not that i'm hungry it's just that i'm getting headaches from everything that's going on" she say's "you should know I can watch through peopes eyes and listen in on other peoples thoughts Selenia. It gets to be very hard on the head". Drinking some of the blood she sighs.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:21 pm
Kayin looked at the food. "It looks delicious..." Kayin said. "Oh...my trip...yes, I went to Romania for some personal reasons..." He said.  

Kayinnn

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:05 pm
"I've heard Romania is a very beautiful place" Haru say's with a smile. "you must be hungry come sit and eat something" she say's before looking at the others as they go and sit down also.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:21 pm
"I have been to Romania once on business.It's a nice place but it's easy to get lost in, or loose track of someone in." Hethrus said.He looked at Kayin, studying him closely as he always did.  

Hethrus

Kayinnn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:46 pm
"Oh, it is Haru..." He said with a smile. He looked at Hethrus. "Yes that's true as well...took me a year to find who I was looking for." He said  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:23 pm
"Even for me it took a month, and tracking people down is my job" Hethrus said.He slowly led into Kayins, mind.He slowly searched through small things to find out who has was and his intentions.  

Hethrus

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:09 am
Sitting down Haru watches both of them before smilling "Tell what it's like, i've always wanted to go but never had the chance to" she say's with another smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:56 am
selena gigles and looks at botht he master and hethrus talking and then at haru " well haru now that you all the time in the world maybe you should go there sometime ...i ive wanted to go there but never had the time i was too busy or maybe just to scared to leave the mansion unless i had too like my once a year trip i do ! " selena smiles " but master please tell more about Romania ....whats the weather like and are the human over there different " selena wen on and on what it asking all sort of questions about it there . selen then heard hethrus say that " tracking people down is his job" selena cunched up her eyes brow and thougth to her self " thats somthing new ive never heard him mention that before ! i wonder what eles he hiding from me !" selena looks back at haur " well yes i do know that we all get head ack from it form time to time bu tyou learn how to tune it out when it get to much for you " selena saw them eating "im glad you like the food master kayin "  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Hethrus

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:08 pm
"It depends what your there for.Romania is a beautiful place but its very confusing and hard to find what your looking for.But it is a beautiful, warm city." Hethrus said.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games