Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:09 am
Today he decided to go alone, though, so I'm on fer naow.
;D

But that won't be very long.
So, I will be gone.
.-.
Eventually.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:31 am
User Image

Jake nodded with a smile on his face as she agreed. But he was far from relieved. Max was again awake and Jake started to scratch his skin where he longed to cut himself again.
"none of this will work, you will all just be back at HMI." "That includes you..." "I dont care, I get to see you suffer. Just like you are now. Agonizing over the actions of a girl who already told you she had a phobia of men. And you went ahead and..." "SHUT UP!" Jake cut him off before he could say more and moved his hand to his stitches. Why was today of all days when Max was up and antsy. As Ritter and Seth were getting off he gave them each a slight hug and smiled at them. "I hope we get to see ya again soon." But that was as much as he said and was silent as he got back into the car.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:31 am
User Image

xoxoxoxoϨ н ι я σoxoxoxox
ιттєя яιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

Ritter hugged Jacky good bye dearly and stood as if he was dreaming as the van drove off. Wave goodbye Ritter. He did. He was taken out of his vacant thoughts as Seth locked arms and pulled him along side the guy with their stuff. It wasn't a alot of stuff so he didn't figure why they couldn't just them theirselves but then Ritter figure that now wasn't the time to focus on little thing like that. It was Sethy and Ritter time. Ritter giggled. He remembered how famous people got conjoined names when they coupled together. Sitter; no. Sether; eh, maybe. Reth; that one sounds okayish too. Ritter and Seth weren't exactly famous but by the looks everyone kept giving them, Ritter was pretty sure they'd be famous around here. Ritter smirked as they got in the elevator and began humming along to the elevator music.

Once they got to their room, Ritter stared in awe at how extraordinary the room looked. All lovely dovey, it made a small patch of red to grow on ritter's face.

"D'awwwh~! This place ish sho cute!"
Ritter chimed running and pouncing on the bed. Not very mature is our little Ritter, now is he? The sheets were softy and fluffy and all Ritter wanted to do was snuggle up into them. He looked up at his love and noted that Seth had an uneasy face. Ritter propped himself up on his palms and faced Seth with puppy eyes.
"Are you okay Love?"
Ritter said softy biting at his own lip.

☣☢☠☢☣

Well I find it hard to stay...

You Left My Heart An Open Wound...
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
And I Love You For This Day...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:51 pm
User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker looked at Jacky, trying to find an answer in her face.
He kissed her back, letting the guilt drift for a moment.
She loved him.
Someone actually loved him.
He pulled her down onto his chest and kissed her again.
Though, he couldn't say the words back he did show it.
In kisses and touches.
"Jacky. I wish I could be with you, but I'm scared. You know that right?"
He hoped she did.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
----------------------------------------------

Jacky kept a smile on her face, the affection was enough to show how he felt to her, she got it. She nodded, she was scared, so it wouldn't make it easy. "I know, I get it. I'm scared, i've never been with anyone before, and I just get so worried thats its brought up things that I haven't thought about for years. It scares me, but when im with you... I don't know. You just mess with me. In a good way." She muttered, unsure about what it was that drew her to Decker. He just did, he made her feel, wanted. She chewed at her lip "Decker, it worries me a little, that you know so much about me. I guess it's good but im just concerned on how much I know about you. I didn't even know you had a brother, and I probably don't know a lot else..."She glanced away from him, she felt bad for prying, and she didn't wanna rush so she wouldn't push it. "You don't have to tell me, it just concerns me a little is all.."
"You have a right to be worried, I bet he's keeping loads of information from you."
"Maybe 'e's a serial killer."
"Maybe he's after all of you, it'd be a good reason, no one would miss you."
"Yeah, good reason to take you away to the mountains, eh?"
"Yes, Yes, get all of you in one swoop and bury you all in the snow, no one could find you."
"That's what we would do."

----------------------------------------------

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:50 pm
User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔══════════════╗
Krysta sighed, as the car doors closed and the same musky air came back. The blonde sat back and closed her eyes, breathing a steady tempo to calm her down. There was a small irritation behind her eyes and the heat in her dermis wasn't going away. And too make matter just lovelier, Decker pulled the car over and Jacky suggusted her to drive. Not denying Jacky, Krysta mummble something dirty under her breath about Decker while not really about him, more about his drugs. Call her a hypocrite, but Krysta hated cutters and druggies. And yet her closest friend was the very thing she hated. So badly she was wanted to tell him to stop but she also believe people should live how they want. Plus she feared in angering her friend to the point where he won't want to talk to her. Coughing again, Krysta glanced back in the rear view mirror.
"Hey, can someone get me some water?"
Krysta rolled door the window and breathed in the air. The outside air was clearer but it didn't smell so fresh.

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:44 pm
User Image

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

She allowed them to treat her as a doll and let Ritter and Seth hug her briefly, but other than that she watched the world from her peripheral vision. She didn't lisen to what the others said and frankly she wanted to just go to sleep and not wake up at this point. She withdrew herself mentally and the agony was pulsing through her veins. She let out whimpers of pain and nausea through the waves of cold sweat and a choking sound every inhale of even smoggier air. She hated this point and eventually she withdrew enough that her chest barely rose and fell and her heart beat eased to only a couple beats per minute.

She put herself in the coma like trance and still the pain bore through her until she was numb. The whimpers were barely audible and the tears stayed at bay long enough for her to quiet everything. She wanted everything to return as it was and not have to deal with this pain and agony much longer, she should have ate that soup last night.
================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:54 pm
User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth went over to him and sat beside him.
"Tonight Abel is gonna get out. Abel is like my period, love. He comes with moons. And tonight just so happens to be a full one."
Seth looked over at Ritter and smiled a little shakily.
"But this can be a good thing. Abel can't run tonight. And Kuro does need to at least attempt to get along with him. As long as he remembers this is my body even though I can't feel the pain until Abel leaves. I'm scared cause I don't want Abel to do something stupid, but he does this thing every time this date comes around. Where he gets as close as he can get to the moon and he closes an eye and he holds it. Or pretends to hold the moon, at least. And then he'll go find somewhere to curl up and he won't move."
Seth ruffled Ritter's hair, tugging at the strands softly.
He pulled Ritter closer to him and nuzzled him softly.
"So when the sun goes away today, so will I. And when it returns I can."
Seth kissed Ritter.
Savoring his last hour with him sounded like a good idea.
Seth laid back on the bed and yawned.
He looked around the room, there were candles and flowers and lotions everywhere.
He bit his lip and looked at Ritter again.
"You want me to give you a back rub?"

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:08 pm
User Image

Jake glanced over at Kairi and noticed that she was withdrawing. He mentally cursed himself and placed a hand on her back. He had been too worried about himself he didnt consider her. He moved his hand slowly along her back, trying to soothe her. He didnt say anything but looked at her. He wanted her to see that he would be there for her, even if she didnt want it.
"She'll hate you for it, you will lose her." Lerista sighed but didnt agree with him. "Just be there for her...hm." It gave him an idea and he smiled lightly. "Kairi dear...you said you wanted to see more of me...I know one that you can speak to and she wont lose it..." He was hoping that if he opened up a bit more it would loosen her a bit up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:41 pm
User Image

Kairi heard Jake's voice, barely, but it came through her barriers. She allowed her body to slowly begin to resume as normal but slowly and her voice wouldn't echo through her mind enough to speak, so she used her hands. She was almost positive he wouldn't understand, but she signed, declining his offer, declining his touch, and if he didn't understand, when she shrugged his hand off of her back and scooted closer to the window should have been an indicator to what she said and meant.

She rolled up the window a bit, leaving just a small sliver and she pressed her cheek to it for a brief moment before fading back. The whimpers weren't there much more and the peace in her face was a facade to not worry anyone else. She sighed and held herself together as she slipped away again, she wanted this hell ride to be over.

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:47 pm
User Image

Jake left his hand hovering for a moment. Her signs made no sense but her action did. He sighed and withdrew his hand looking out the window.
"I told you that you would lose her. You don't deserve to be happy. Nobody wants you but me, get used to it." Jake withdrew into himself as he had done countless times before to hide from pain. Max crowed that he was right and for a while there Jake started to give in to what he was saying. Even Elizabeth's words weren't helping any and soon his eyes turned blank and lifeless. His hands itched for the knife that would end pain and give him the ability to feel. His hand moved to his wrist and idly scratched. That was the sweet spot, so much blood came from there. Red the color of Max, the color of feeling. Max laughed evilly as Jake slowly reverted to the way he was before. He couldn't make her happy, he couldn't make anybody happy. Why was he here anyway? Running from the pills that would dull the pain. Should he go back? Dull the pain, silence the voices? He knew how to do it but he had no knife to cut himself with. His hand moved to block itself off from others views and started scratching a bit deeply. He had to feel some kind of pain, some kind of living. He just had to or he would lose it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:30 am
User Image

Kairi could feel his pain resounding harshly on her and despite the knot in her throat and the twisting of her internal organs she couldn't stand the sound of him scratching. Not many others probably heard it, but in this state his sense of hearing was acute. It used to be in this state she did the most damage to herself. Without a moment's hesitation, her hand went out and sat deliberatly on his wrist. "Stop."

Her voice was stern and gentle but scary coming from her. She wrapped her hand around his wrist and pulled it from his other one. She pulled it to her lips and she gently kissed his palm. "Please, I'm sorry, but don't. I understand that need, but not around me, not now," she said showing her forearm. She didn't need to rip out her stitches and it took alot of effort to stop herself.

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:19 am
User Image

Jake felt the skin start to peel and smiled lightly to himself. Kairi's hand stopped him from progressing any furthur. He should have remembered that she had a pain thing, but at the moment he didnt really care. He lowered his head in shame and nodded. He was reminded of how his family went through this and smiled a bit sadly. He wanted to speak but no words were able to pass his throat. So instead he sat there quiet and made no move at all.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:35 pm
User Image
ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαят

Savannah grabbed a waterbottle and climbed into the front seat next to Krysta. She opened the bottle and gave it to her. "Here love. Drink up." She played with her lip ring as she watched Krysta, ignoring the two behind them in the back seat. "Are you ok?" She leaned a little closer, worried.

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:14 pm
User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker listened to her and had to look away.
"I understand your concern, but there are some things I just can't say. If it's about STDs and stuff, I'm clean. About all I've ever had was mono, and I haven't kissed you while I was running a fever, so you can't have gotten it."
Decker sat up and rubbed his hair, then vertigo hit him and he plopped back down.
"Family wise, Jackal is all I'm hiding. I just have a dad and that half brother. Anyone else is dead or senile."
Decker meant that much.
All his other family couldn't remember him or didn't know him.
Or the other way around.
Decker looked back at her and shook his head.
"What do you wanna know, exactly?"

Sorreh fer teh shortness.
3:  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games