Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:43 pm
Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dylan whispered that he wanted her in her ear. She wriggled in pleasure and went limp at the touch of his tongue on her neck. She could feel a hickey forming. Ravin was reminded of a vampire bite. It wouldn't be as everlasting, but it was the same concept. Almost.

Ravin shuddered under his touch and moved into him. Her cheeks were dotted with pink splotches of desire. "I want you, too," she managed to groan. She gasped as his fingers pressed into her legs and giggled softly, trying to squirm out of his grip. Ravin couldn't move. "So, so much."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:08 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan grinned against her skin. He pulled back slightly, seeing the tiny hickey forming. He licked around the spot and down her chest. His eyes glanced up into hers. Ravins face was pink-ish and he smiled even more.

She squirmed, I want yout oo, so so much. "Do you?" He cooed into the skin on her stomach. His lips managed to find hers again. He groaned into the kiss, pulling her closer to him.

samanthaualani

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:20 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter kissed her back for a moment and run his hands up her back. "Veronica you look great. Stop worrying so much." he, being a guy, dressed for comfort rather than fashion. He looked at the clock, 6:58, they still had an hour till they had to be to school. A whole hour... Hunter grinned and picked her up, tossing her on the bed he promptly began to take her shirt off and kiss her chest and stomach hungrily. She had teased him all last night in the observitory and he couldn't think of a better way to start the day.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:26 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Hunters fingers ran up her back and she shivered in delight. His eyes wandered to the clock and she smiled at the time as well. The same thoughts went through her mind.
He was grinning and tossing her onto his bed. She had just spent her time getting ready and looking nice and now he was going to screw it up. Totally worth it. Veronica smiled as he started taking off her shirt and kissing her chest. She sighed and leaned into his touch. "Hunter Black are you teasing me?" She said in one of the fakest british accents she could summon. He was kissing her stomach like the end of the world was coming.
Veronicas fingers tangled in his hair and she smiled wider. He caused a shiver to run down her spine and she giggled lightly at his touch. What a great way to start the day.

samanthaualani

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:27 pm
xxJasper_is_my_lifexx
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Madeline smiled. She thought it was sweet that he would give his pancake to her. She took a sip of her coke. It tasted good. She hadn't had coke in awhile. "Oh."

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image

User Image

Armand could not help but laugh at her reaction to drinking her coke. She was very interesting indeed. The problem with that was that he could not figure out what it was that she would like to do. She did not strike him as the type that wanted to spend hours in a mall like all the other girls that he had encountered. He contemplated this the entire time that he was watching her and did not realize that he was staring.

((Umm not to ruin any ones fun or anything but do you guys not think that you are getting a bit too graphic?))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:33 pm
||evo and I or demon and I?||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:34 pm
||Sorry!!! >.< I try not to make mine too graphic, I shall try harder! ||  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:37 pm
||same here. its hard :s ||  

samanthaualani

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:43 pm
((Just everyone in general. I am only saying it because I am afraid that it would get closed down if one of the mods deemed it too graphic you know?))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:49 pm
||i know (: ||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:49 pm
||*sigh* now I am stumped on what to post. Idk what is too graphic and what isn't. >.< ||
||oh and nice character in freakshow mana ^^ I like him he ish cool. Everyone loves a pyro lol ||  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:51 pm
||personally, demon I think you're good. i don't think you've gotten over the line really... however, thats my opionin..||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:07 pm
|| Last post fir the night me thinks. I am tired, consumed too many beverages.... Urgh I hope I don't have a hang-over tommorow, it would serve me right but I still hope I don't have one. But Mardi Gras was still fun ^^ ||
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter grinned at her when she accussed him of reason her, in a either really bad or really fake British accent. "Why, I do believe I am darlin' " he continued with his southern drawl. He sat lightly ok her stomach and grasped her wrists lightly, effectivly pinning her to the bed before giving her his most passionet kiss yet.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:11 pm
||Actually I think I can manage one more after this ^^ ||  

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:15 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Hunter was sitting on her stomach as he continued his southern drawl. She giggled up at him. Veronica bit her bottom lip softly as he pinned her against the bed. She closed her eyes for a moment and breathed him in. He always smelt so freaking good.
Hunters lips found hers before she even had a chance to open her eyes. The kiss was so passionate she found herself feeling weak beneath him. Her heart was racing by the time she broke the kiss to breathe. "Hunter..." She sighed, her lips barely lingering infront of his still. Veronica lifted her head off the bed and pressed her lips to his again.

||lol! well i hope you don't have a hang over ^^||  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games