Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hethrus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:33 pm
Hethrus came down holding Alice in his arms, she was looking around curiously.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:33 pm
selena gigles " well yes ok haru " selena smiles "its so nice to have the master back home " selena looks at master kayin" it been 4 long years scence youve been gone master how was your trip tell us how eveything went " selena smiles happly " but more importanly there some body i want you to meet master .......but unfortanly he probly still upstairs "  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:40 pm
selena hear hethrus coming down the stairs with alice selena smile s" master jayin id like to introduce hehtrus and my daughter alice " selena smiles " yes master alot has changed scence you been gone "  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:46 pm
Yawning slightly Haru goes back to her seat and opens a book up and starts to read while listening. "Selenia don't yell at me for reading just after Kayin got back but as of lately I haven't been able to read, and I would like to" she say's before sighing "but i'm still listening to everything everyone is saying so don't think i'm not" With that she goes back to her reading. She had started keeping to herself yet again.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kayinnn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:08 pm
Kayin stepped through the doorway. He looked up at the decorations. "You guys didn't have to do this you know..." He said. "...But its the thought that counts." He finished and smiled at them all.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:17 am
selena looked confused at master kayin words " yes we did master kayin your finaly home and that a big deal to us " selena shook her head " but atleast im glad you liked it master kayin " selena looked over at hehtrus "master kayin this is hetthrus and my daugther alice my son is upstairs sleeping "  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:19 pm
"Man Selenia, you are way to formal with master this master that. It's seriously starting to get really annoying" she say's before standing up and walking over to them. "I'll go and get Alexander and be right back down" with that she head upstairs to get Alexander and is back downstairs a few minutes later.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:51 am
selena shook her head "im sorry for her behavior master kayin she didnt grow up in the old way and she still very tho younge"
selena saw haru come back down with alexander and shot a mencieing glance " we well talk late haru on mannors " selena shook her head " master kayin would you like something to eat ?"

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Kayinnn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:17 pm
"It's fine Selenia." Kayin said. He looked at Hethrus. "Ahh I knew you'd pick yourself a good..." He stopped in mid-sentence. "...what's that smell?..." He asked now looking at Selenia.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:35 pm
Growling to herself slightly Haru smiles sweetly holding back all the nasty things she could have said but didn't "manners my butt Selenia, I have manners I just don't have the olden days manners" she say's before sighing and smelling the air "I don't smel anything that's different"  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:13 am
selena sighed a sigh of relife " oh the smell it the food cooking i hope you like it or do you disapprove of it ?" selena looked at the master " and yes i did this is hethrus and father to my childern " selena smiles happly "im so glad you home master " selena gigles " oh master kayin ...i want you too meet my daughter alice and my son alexander "
selena smiles and snapes her finger and a severnt came over

yes my lady this is the master of the house sever him the severnt looked kinda confuseed cause he had only known selena as the mistress and now she say that he the master of this house the severnt smiles and syas" i will sever you well as i did her is there anything you want right now?"
selena smiles "uhm i belive it time for dinner master kayin" selena smiles  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:25 pm
He eyed the children. "Oh of course...the food..." One them must be a half breed... He then looked at Selenia. "Ah...let's go have dinner then..." He finished.  

Kayinnn

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:31 pm
Humming to herself Haru walks over to where she was sitting before and picking up her book and smilling. Dancing about to the song she was humming she smiles like a different person. Noticing some servants looking at her weirdly she stops "what never seen someone dance about" she say's with attitude before they head off to continue what they had been doing before they stopped to stare at her. "Man how annoying sometimes" Haru say's to herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:38 pm
selena smiles and motion for hethrus to come with alice and for haru to come with alexander selena put them down iht the play pin for a bit while they ate"love i hope alice wasnt to mucjh troble while i was setting evering thing up " selena smiles and looks at master kayin" so what do you think of the food master ?" selena smiles happly as she hears he rbundle of joyy cooing at each other " there so cute the way the gruggle at each other " selena gigles  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:55 pm
Walking over with Alexander she places him in the play pen also before going to get a glass of blood for herself. "Damn headaches are a killer" she mumbles to herself before walking back over to the others and listening to what they were saying.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games