Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

Antun

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:46 pm
Lobo-chan
Antun
This is the amazing picture my parents got of me at my graduation a few days ago. They set themselves up in a spot where I would have to walk right by them so they could get a good picture...

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a174/shu4432/DSCF1426.jpg

And thats what they got. They have one opportunity to take a decent picture of this event, and they catch me blinking. I find this to be pure win.

I'm sorry, Antun... but I think you look a bit girly... and my mom agrees... I think you might be able to pull off crossdressing... I'm sorry! gonk Don't hurt me! *hides*

Its alright. I do look kinda girl in that picture, especially with that damn hat doing what it was to my hair.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:48 pm
Antun
Lobo-chan
Antun
This is the amazing picture my parents got of me at my graduation a few days ago. They set themselves up in a spot where I would have to walk right by them so they could get a good picture...

And thats what they got. They have one opportunity to take a decent picture of this event, and they catch me blinking. I find this to be pure win.

I'm sorry, Antun... but I think you look a bit girly... and my mom agrees... I think you might be able to pull off crossdressing... I'm sorry! gonk Don't hurt me! *hides*

Its alright. I do look kinda girl in that picture, especially with that damn hat doing what it was to my hair.

Yay, I'm not thwacked... but you look nice though...  

Lobo-chan

Antun

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:01 pm
Lobo-chan
Antun
Lobo-chan
Antun

Yay, I'm not thwacked... but you look nice though...

Nah, youre definatly "thwacked," you just arent wrong.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:05 pm
Antun is made of sex and blink...  

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

kikiarra

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:08 pm
User Image
Okay Here's one.... though it's not a great one of me... I'm too sad there... I'm usually a quite cheerful person.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:14 pm
for the hundred page anniversary...here's one i haven't posted here before...me and my teddy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:15 pm
I like the way the blue makes it look Kikiarra...
Yay teddy!
Jimmeh is weird... and yay Antun! ^.^ Jimmeh's weird...but still cool...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:44 pm
Lobo-chan
Bishop186
That reminded me more of Reading Rainbow. You know, that old show with Levar Burton (AKA Jordy from Star Trek: TNG)

Oh my gosh, I used to watch that! eek No, the theme song, the theme song! gonk ...you got the theme song stuck in my head... thanks a lot, lol...

Reading Rainbow

I have no life...  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:47 pm
AlcoholicPancake
Lobo-chan
Bishop186
That reminded me more of Reading Rainbow. You know, that old show with Levar Burton (AKA Jordy from Star Trek: TNG)

Oh my gosh, I used to watch that! eek No, the theme song, the theme song! gonk ...you got the theme song stuck in my head... thanks a lot, lol...

Reading Rainbow

I have no life...

OMG ROFLMAO rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl that was great i can't believe you have that!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:58 pm
User Image
Me, today...

Yayyyyy!  

Petite Aristocrat

Doting Darling

14,350 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Trainer 150

Petite Aristocrat

Doting Darling

14,350 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:00 pm
AlcoholicPancake
Lobo-chan
Bishop186

Reading Rainbow

I have no life...

I love reading rainbow... even when it's randomly posted someplace that makes no sense sweatdrop I used to watch it EVERY DAY!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:42 pm
When it came to childrens shows I never really had one that I watched religiously; As I would grow i sould find new shows... Reading Rainbow, and Mr. Rogers, and of course Sesme Street were all ones that I watched when I was really young. My mom also had a day care service running from our home so I never really had the chance to watch anyhthing other then Nick Jr when i was in 3 and 4th grade.

Does anybody remember Eurika's Castle?  

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

Playful Sin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:43 pm
User Image

hiya all, I just joined ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:46 pm
Eureka's Castle? Never heard of that. But I do remember Gullah, Gullah Island. xd

That big yellow toad/frog....  

Duale

Duale

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:50 pm
User Image

Theres me. sweatdrop  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games