Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Moonbucks Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:15 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╬╬ T a g a t a ╬╬
╬╬╬ 'A i ۩۞۩ A a n o ╬╬╬

"Fear. Fear attracts the fearful
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthe The strongthe weak
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe innocent… the corrupt.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFear. Fear is my ally."

Tagata kept her head down on the table, but looked up to see the coffee being slid over to her, where she gently grasped the warm mug, and smiled softly. "A woman after my heart. You know me so well." Tagata teased groggily. She closed her eyes for only a moment, and felt her hair being played with. She really enjoyed that, and after feeling the cool touch of her friends hands, Tagata remembered when Allix hand kissed her hand, it made her blush, and in turn, she gently held her hand, and moved them to her lips, and planted a gentle kiss. Now with energy to sit up, she took her cup of coffee, brought it to her lips, smelling the bitter scent, before drinking the dark liquid. "That hits the spot." She saw the sugar and creamer, but black was where it was at. "Thank you." She responded, looking back to allix's hand, Tagata kept holding it in her own, rubbing her thumb over the back of Allix's hand.

"Far above, far above.
xxxxxxxWe don't know where we'll fall.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFar above, far above.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhat once was great is rendered small."

Quote:
Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:40 pm
User Image

AllixxxUehara
The Fashionable Jaguar

━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━

"Anything for you~" Allix commented back while finalizing some sketches. She was pretty focused on work stuff until she felt warm lips pressing against her hand and then Tagata's thumb gently running over the back of it. Just when she was going to say something, her phone began to ring from an incoming facetime from her mother. "Oh boy..." After their first fight a while back after Felix - her brother - got locked up in jail, their relationship was pretty rocky. She took a deep breath before putting on her best smile and answered the call. " Oui, Maman?" For a little while, the conversation started off normal until her mother started going on and on with these consipracy theories about the lab going around and kidnapping all of the previous test subjects for other projects. Allix was putting up with it for a while until the visible look of irritation got on her face. Luckily for them, before a fight even broke out, Allix's father stepped in and sorta took over. The call ended shortly after leaving the designer to plop her head onto the table like Tagata did. "I swear my mother's gone crazy..."

━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━

» MOOD: Annoyed xxx» COMPANY:Tagata xxx» HOUSE: 1419 Douxxxx» OOC:xxx

Vintag3Tacit

Cho-Cho Twain

Ragnarok Akumachi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mood: stressed,
                With: no one atm
                Wearing: tank top underneath motorcycle suit.
                Items: wallet ($247 cash, bank card, ID. Card drivers ID), bike helmet, smartphone.

ll Neo ll

Almost for 20 minutes at least. Veronica kept reading her booklet and was so focused on that , that She did not realise that her coffee was getting cold. A voice got her attention, she and looked up and saw e it was the women from the other day. Acknowledging her question, She nods her head and opens her Palm out to the chair next to her. " of course, it is always nice to have company when troubled about little things. So, if I am using the phrase correctly, "how goes it?" Or is that not the phrase to use"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:06 pm

╬╬ T a g a t a ╬╬
╬╬╬ 'A i ۩۞۩ A a n o ╬╬╬

The woman watched her friend react to her light kisses. In her own mind, she wanted to kiss her, but didn't want to ruin the friendship she had just established, and she didn't even know how she felt towards her, and it hasn't even been that long that they knew each other either. Maybe it's just the wild side in her calling out of lust, depraved of affection. Tagata, cocked up a brow when Allix, answered her phone, and began talking, but thought best to tune out the conversation, and closed her eyes, focusing on the cool touch of the table against her cheek. After a while, Tagata opened her eyes as she felt the thud on the table, and looked at Allix who was now doing the same as she was, and gave off a little chuckle. She carefully, reach over to Allix, and gently brushed some of her bangs away from her face, so that she could see her more clearly. The moment she mentioned about her moth, Tagata paused- When was the last time I spoke to my mother? Then again. last her mother knew of her being alive was when she was with her girlfriend at the time....the mountain.....As far as Tagata knows, everyone thinks her them dead....If only that were the full truth. She still made it out...Tagata rubbed her face against the crease of her upper forearm before looking back to Allix with a small smile. "Mother's will always worry about their children.....I think the biggest fear for mothers....Is loosing them." Tagata added solemnly.

"Far above, far above.

Quote:
Cho-Cho Twain

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:28 pm
User Image

AllixxxUehara
The Fashionable Jaguar

Feeling Tagata's hand clearing her bangs away from her face, Allix pushed her head slightly more into her hand enjoying the soft touch. She was a jaguar-hybrid and sometimes it showed a lot with some feline tendencies. She damn near would've started purring if she hadn't stopped herself first! "I think she feels like she already lost me though..." A specific memory came to mind. After a few months of being home after years in the lab, her parents had to deal with hardships of basically getting their child back to normal along with an extra kid they adopted. They had to constantly pry the two kids off of each other in order to keep them from actually killing each other and it definitely took a mental toll on her mother back then. There was one night she overheard her parents arguing and hearing her mother claim that she didn't see her little girl in Allix anymore... that all she saw was some wild animal in her eyes. After hearing that, something inside of Allix's subconscious pushed her to be normal like her mother wanted. That fear of total rejection scared her to her core."Even though she doesn't act like it... I can still tell she's scared of me sometimes. She says she's not but... I can tell that she's lying..." UGH! She didn't wanna feel like s**t again! Why the hell was she thinking like this?! Groaning loudly, Allix ruffled up her short black hair before huffing a bit in frustration. She needed to get out of this weird emotional funk. Allix grabbed Tagata's hand and pressed it against the side of her face while looking at her with big ol' puppy eyes. "Do you wanna to a bar or club or somethin' with me?" It probably wasn't the healthiest distraction for her, but she wanted to have fun!! Maybe a night of dancing or drinking would melt those troubles away.

» MOOD: Annoyed xxx» COMPANY:Tagata xxx» HOUSE: 1419 Douxxxx» OOC:xxx

Vintag3Tacit

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:07 pm

╬╬ T a g a t a ╬╬
╬╬╬ 'A i ۩۞۩ A a n o ╬╬╬

Tagata smiled, and lightly blushed when Allix leaned into her touch. But it was clear that the conversation was putting Allix off, hell, even Tagata felt the same way. Everyone she ever knew believes her dead. She doesn't have anyone....well, except for her new friend of course. She was determined to protect this friendship at all cost....To protect her. If going out was going to help her take her mind off of this bad juju vibe, then she was going to help in any way that she could. "I can't remember the last time I went to a club, or bar for that matter. Sure, let's go out and enjoy ourselves." Tagata brushed her fingers one last time in Allix's hair before sitting herself back up, and stretching out her arms. "I'll wear my muzzle, to prevent an outburst from happening....will you be okay if I do?" This would be the better option, it would also prevent her from biting or tasting blood from someone else.

"Far above, far above.

Quote:
Cho-Cho Twain

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:03 pm
User Image

AllixxxUehara
The Fashionable Jaguar

Allix couldn't help but feel all happy and giddy hearing Tagata agree to clubbing! The woman sat up and endearingly squished her friend's face before planting a kiss to her forehead. "You're literally the biggest sweetie~ Thanks for tolerating me and dragging you places!" Allix exclaimed before sitting back down in her seat as normal. She probably got a little too excited there and smiled sheepishly while scratching the back of her head. Tagata sure did have a high patience with her puppy-acting a**. Now, where should they go? Neon Lights was pretty cool, but sometimes it was over crowded, so maybe The Captain's Deck would be better? More lowkey but still super fun. That sounded perfect! Pulling her phone out of her back pocket, the designer texted her friend the location of the bar and grinned. "Meet me there in like, 2 ish hours. I gotta drop some stuff of at work and then go back to my place to get ready. And it's fine if you wear your muzzle. Do whatever you feel is best~" Afterwards, Allix started gathering up her things before giving Tagata a big ol' hug before she left. She couldn't wait for tonight!

[exit]

» MOOD: Excited xxx» COMPANY:Tagata xxx» HOUSE: 1419 Douxxxx» OOC:xxx

Vintag3Tacit

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:32 am

╬╬ T a g a t a ╬╬
╬╬╬ 'A i ۩۞۩ A a n o ╬╬╬

She could have sworn the place heated up real fast, as her face was turning red from the planted forehead kiss. Tagata remained silent, making sure to listen to her friend, before waving her goodbye, and watching her leave. She slinked back in the booth, and placed her right hand to where the kiss was planted, and smiled to herself. As silly as it was, it felt good. She felt good. Her phone finally buzzed, and she checked to see the text finally went through. "This is good....." She muttered to herself, thinking that maybe Allix is helping her....get back to her old self? Looking up, she saw a guy looking in her direction, examining her. She looked down to her outfit, then back to the guy with a small smirk. "I should eat before I go....." Standing up, she walked over to the guy, chatted him up, and left with him to go to the back, away from prying eyes and ears, before completely slaughtering the man, and eating what she could to sustain her for the rest of the day. "Oh, what a mess I made....Better go clean up." She spoke nonchalantly. Looking around to make sure no one was watching, coast being clear, she left as quickly as she could, laughing to herself. [Exit]

"Far above, far above.

Quote:
Cho-Cho Twain

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:12 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, иσvємвєя ②①sт

םαч ③ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④0⑨
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑬ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:06 am
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

THEMESONGHIS VOICE
User Image

WHERE: Moonbucks Coffee│WITH: Faa│THOUGHTS: "Sharing some bad memories"│STATUS: In a relationship│Outfit: In the pic│

XXXXXXXXXXX go and put the lights out XXXXXXXXXXX≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎XXXXXXX we'll keep fighting on and on until we BLACKOUT XXXXX

Finally, a homicide case! There were reports of killings every now and then. However, this one still needs more info for them to dig deeper. It first started where traces of blood and bullet cases were found in an alley somewhere on the streets of Uptown. The only they have so far are just two black vans leaving the scene. Too bad the CCTV at that area was pointing an angle away from the scene and the surveillance team is still working on catching the plate number of those suspicious vehicles. Further details were then relayed to Aaron until a new murder case popped up yet again.

There was another shootout last night at Neon Lights with dead bodies that are most of them to be believed are involved in gangster conflicts and sorts. While some of them were just drunk people who ended up being killed and some were badly injured. It seems that these kinds of cases are rising up. Is there some kind of a mob war or something? .. For a beautiful place like Soleil? Geeze I hope not.
                                        To this, Aaron is advised to keep it low for the meantime. These multiple murders are majorly involved in organizational conflicts and they don't want their noses to sniff deeply with that business.

-----------------------------------

After a lunch break, He decides to have a little coffee with FAA. There was not much to do, for now, so why not chill with a robot right? He picked up FAA from his house and then proceeds to Cerise Shopping District, Moonbucks coffee.

[ENTER]

"Tonight, I finish up the repairs on your outer frame. It seems you've been through a lot. .. He gave a little frown before setting his attention to the available tables. --Over here, let's take this table!

"So what do you think of my house?.. It used to be neat but it got recked thanks to a monster." He shook his head trying not to recall the events from Halloween. It was terrifying. Not the monster. But the fact that it took someone you really care about. "It even kidnapped Coralyn that night. -sighs- "But-- thanks to the people I met. I brought her back, safe and sound." Aaron gave a smile to FAA with a little tilt on his head.

"Umm.. Faa? .. Have you lost someone you really cared before?.. Back when I was in Zion City, it's very far from here. I lost my best friend. I gave him justice but.. it was.. bitter still sweet." -------

asbloodrunscold

AwkwardGirlhood

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:49 pm
F.A.A. Nines

Situation: Broke and Homeless // Mood: Cheery >> Sad // With: Aaron /// Status: Single

<>

════════════════

<> had been a king host to Faa despite having no outward reason to be. Faa could only admit that they were failing in their function, but with the repair of parts of their frame and programming they were feeling far more up to task than they had the previous day. Clean as well. He had even asked them to accompany them the next day to which Faa happily agreed. Another store, a different from those back in France before their journey had begun. They forgot what it was like to visit such a place, but it looked homely even if unfamiliar.

It followed Aaron to a table as he asked them about his house. Ah. Was it proper to be truthful? Faa had not been programmed to lie, but it wasn't against it either.It wished to execute a <> as it were upon her benefactor domicile. It was in need of repair and Faa was more than capable of doing so with likely less effort than it would take a human to do it. It merely needed certain materials to repair the windows and such, but it could form the rest it needed. It would look into it later. It shifted a little bit, a more linear screen across their face that displayed words.

> It is a nice home.

before he went on to inform her of events that transpired. Ah. It appeared this town was more troubled than they thought And then another question. The screen vanished, the orb like frame drifting downward in a show of sadness. It had indeed lost people they cared for and the only people to ever care for it. It was so long ago but it was <> to think back upon those happier times. It couldn't even tell them goodbye properly, but that was human life. It was hard for the machine to totally understand.

It would form its screen again

> I am sure he is...happy that you are well at least.

════════════════

[L][O][V][E]

l SHEM l

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:57 pm
User Image

THEMESONGHIS VOICE
User Image

WHERE: Moonbucks Coffee│WITH: Faa│THOUGHTS: "Sharing some bad memories"│STATUS: In a relationship│Outfit: In the pic│

XXXXXXXXXXX go and put the lights out XXXXXXXXXXX≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎XXXXXXX we'll keep fighting on and on until we BLACKOUT XXXXX

Aaron observed how Faa responds to his story. He is fascinated by how emotional and genuine Faa's replies. He met emotional robots before, but there is something about Faa that he can't point his finger to it yet. It's like he is talking to a live human being.

He let his arms rest on the tabletop as he leaned for a closer look at it. 'Hmm..' Pushing his glasses to reposition it, his eyes gazed straight to Faa's cameras before straightening his back again. "Faa? .. Can you run a self-diagnostics for me? I want to know what else needs repairing. I want full detail and information, inside and out, please." Aaron's expression is showing determination to help this robot.

He then grabbed his phone to type or record the key components and parts to help Faa. If there's a lot of info to cope with, he would just use his phone's camera to record the specs Faa may display on her screen and the rest of her ways to communicate. -----

asbloodrunscold

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:40 pm
F.A.A. Nines

Situation: Broke and Homeless // Mood: Cheery >> Sad // With: Aaron /// Status: Single

<>

════════════════

<> Faa could do going quiet for a moment as the machine ran a self diagnostic. It didn't actually take that long, but Faa liked to drift off during diagnostics filling its own head with something that people liked to call...day-dreams of sorts while it went. Seconds for Aaron but for Faa an entire little simulation run in its tiny orb underneath its nanite shell. A thought back to a simpler time in the 70s back at the lab...birth essentially but a long time past.

It would come back quickly, however, with a completely diagnostic, forming a larger screen to display the finer points of its being, but a lot of it was complicated. It was a design beyond its time, a wonder given the year it was designed. Certain parts of its design were...obscured and the corresponding information followed suite.

[Diagnostic complete]
>>> Flexible Assistance Apparatus Unit 99
>>> Operational Status: 65%
>>> Hover Unit Status: Operational {100% Efficiency}
>>> Optical Operations:
- Main Cameras [1 || 2 || 3 || 4]: 100% Operational
- Sub Cameras [1 || 2 || 3 || 4]: 100% Operational
- Sub Cameras [5 || 6 || X || X]: Damage detected. 50% Operational
>>> Translator Unit: 100% Operational
>>> Routine chip: ▉▉▉▉▉
>>> ERROR; SPEECH ROUTINE CORRUPTED; REQUESTING REPAIR
>>> V-X-A Memory Banks: 60% Operational || Storage Space: ▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉
>>> Asimov Logic Unit: ▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉ || Operation: Unknown
>>> Type - 0 Quintessence Battery || Battery Life [▉▉▉▉▉▉]: 100% Operational
>>> Nanoshift logical center: 78% Operational - 2.0 Function currently offline
>>> Force Bolt: {Missing ; please reinstall} \ Note: Request is to be ignored - Roux ///
>>> Out Frame Health: 67%
>>> Apples Fed Recently: 0 \ Note: Please stop trying to delete this - Roux ///

Ahhh so this was the state they were in, it had been a little since they had run diagnostics on themselves. It wasn't too bad, still mostly functional but there was indeed some repairs that needed to be done. Faa made sure he had time to write down the details he wanted before they shifted the console away. They settled on the table though making sure he had enough room to conduct his business as he wanted.

════════════════

[L][O][V][E]

l SHEM l

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:55 am
User Image

THEMESONGHIS VOICE
User Image

WHERE: Moonbucks Coffee│WITH: Faa│THOUGHTS: "I wonder what happened to its inventors."│STATUS: In a relationship│Outfit: In the pic│

Aaron leaned even closer to Faa. It was almost an awkward distance for him to be this close. For him, however, Faa is like a patient. He is not yet sure how will the robot react, but he just continued whatever he can do for Faa.
                                        His lips moved as he whispers out after Faa showed the information needed for him to know. It only took seconds after it was being quiet before that. He touched its outer frame as it hovers, like touching a person's cheek while taking a closer look at them. And there he muttered--
                                        "Hmm.. " His eyes skimmed through Faa's full name until he read, "Operational Status.. . 65%.. uh-huh." His eyes panned down and read the rest of the details. "Sub cameras?..-- Aaron widens his eyes as he tried to locate where are the rest of its cameras, since the only cameras he saw since yesterday are these four cameras located on its.. face? He then continued to read down, "Translator-- uh-huh." -nods- .. "Routine Chip-- mhmm..

... "Nanoshift? Wow.. I knew it! You're a product of nanotech! Wow.." He said in an excited yet whispery tone, not to cause any attention to the rest of the customers. He then skimmed through the force bolt part until his smile disappeared when he saw its outer frame health condition, which was 67%. But then again, he raised a brow seeing the "Apples?" but what caught his attention is seeing the word Roux again, which was written first at Faa's Force Bolt, saying 'request is to be ignored', which kind of alarming in a way. "Hmmm." Aaron hummed while he tapped his chin, then after that, he memorized the details first before taking a picture through his personal phone.

"Um.. Faa?~ He wanted to grab its attention, indicating that it can now go back to its default face while he looked directly into its visible cameras. ..Why apples?.. um.. wait.. . Do you eat apples???" .... He waited for a response before asking another question, "What erm.. what is.. Roux? .. is that a person?.. The people who created you?"

asbloodrunscold

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:25 am
F.A.A. Nines

<>

════════════════

<> that were missing were labeled on the schematics. Four main cameras it could shift, but eight other ones allowing its a sense of situational awareness. They had been installed after a few incidents saw the machine caught unawares to...less than thrilling effect for the two main researchers in charge of its development. It remained relatively silent as he looked over all of the information it could provide about its make. Eyes shifting over information over and over. It didn't mind the touches at all, though it had not taken to simulating sensation when it came to strangers even though Aaron had been helpful so far.

He did correct understand they were a thing of nanites. Their out shell was made of it truthfully, though they had not been producing and self-repairing themselves in the manner required thanks to various injuries collected over the vast decades of loneliness and disrepair. His smile vanished, a short lived joy but Faa's was only heightened at the mention of apples the machine floating up some way and spinning a sign of joy. Apples. Its favorite thing.

He seemed curious about it as well. The ball nodded vigorously at the question of its eating habits. It loves apples. It truly wished it had barrels of them at the moment. It had been so long it had been given its favorite treat not since-

The ball floated down slowly, planting itself on the table in a silent gesture. It didn't shake yes or not merely displayed a small screen after a long, silent moment. It displayed only one word lowered cased and sloppy "family." as the Doctor had said they were long ago. Time....took family. Human condition did as well and for Faa? There was nothing left. No one but its programming, but even that broke down over time. It knew its purpose and it so much wished to fulfill that purpose but who ever had use for an old machine? Who trusted one who had been seemingly freed from the confines of its lab? It bore no bolt, its chip was [XXXXX], and its adhere to old laws was dubious.

Those who did try to take it were....less than friendly often times. Roux. Roux was a person, one of the best but time didn't care for the best of the best. Faa rolled, off the table and onto the floor...silently. It was almost entirely inert. Its...nanite shell began to retract revealing the foundations of the frame which itself began to react until there was nothing left but a small ball. It was clear what this was at least...maybe it was. It rolled under the able as if trying to seek shade.

It sat there...hiding away within its thoughts.

════════════════

[L][O][V][E]

l SHEM l

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games