Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flight Sergeant Zoom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:29 am
my name is nicholas im a 14 year old texan I am an artist and I used to do dnd yeah yeah music wise I like pink floud ,gorillaz ,the old green day songs ,the doors ,system of a down,daft punk and many other bands and singers but those are the main ones atl of all kinds, rap, rock, punk and anything that can put me in a trance other then that I like to be well outside camping or on world of warcraft leveling.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:06 am
Afternoon guys! Thanks again for inviting me, I hope I can contribute to the discussions here! xd

Call me Pyro! I do stuff...I'm older than three, I don't act it, and I love to RP. Currently am loving the Silent Hill movie, and I'm a bit of a party animal. If stupid nonsense comes out of this here mouth...just....nod your head and look away. xd

Nice to meet you folks! smile  

LadyPrincePyro

uniquelove

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:49 am
Hey,
Thanks for inviting me. This is my first guild. I'm uniquelove, but you can call me Unique or Uni. I'm 18, and early high school graduate. I graduated 6 months earlier then the rest of the seniors. I don't have a religion, but I believe in God. I don't like overly religious, judgemental people. I like to join debates. Sometimes I write way more then I expect to in forums.
I have a small curly afro. My favorite colors are blue, purple, and red. I love horror and action films. I love to read books, with action and/or horror and romance together. I don't like reading just romantic drama books, it has to have suspense to go along with it(more suspense then romance). I can read a book a day. I usually read books with 300 to 400 pages.
That's all for now.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:25 am
Thanks for inviting me...I feel so loved xd !

Anywho, I'm Kagami Shiroi, or just Kagami-chan for short. I'm 21 and I've been on Gaia for about 5 years...you wouldn't know it 'cause I'm not on as much any more sweatdrop *work*; I chat when I can 3nodding .

elf-child8519

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:34 pm
Thanks for the invite ^^;;

Call me Niph.. everyone else does. wink

I'm just - me. Gaia-wise, I'm an exchanger by trade, although I have spent time in ED, Minishops, and the Writers' Forum.. as well as my guilds, of course~ tried unsuccessfully to become an artwhore and failed due to lack of funds.. so now I'm back in exchanging again hehe~

IRL, well.. I'm a Starbucks addict, I love Coldplay, I'm obsessed with Shakespeare and poetry in general.. you get the point. Dreamy, sortofcreativebutcan'tdraw, c'est moi. Oh, I like french, too xD I'm Chinese, by the way. Chinese and living in the UK long-term 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:05 pm
Hiya everyone!
Thanks for the invite!

Let's see where to start--Ah! Please call me Ann. I am 17, I live in Chicago, I am Chinese razz Here on gaia i love to PM and talk with my pals. RP in my guilds. Questing for the Staff of Angels o.o. mmmmm, Making new friends and enjoying my time here

But in Chicago, well i like to listen to music, hang out with friends, write poetry and short stories, play basketball. Bubble Tea Lover!! I love Anime, love to read. I have 3 siamese cats. And enjoying my life in Chicago XD  

Jae Min

Tawney

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:39 pm
'Ello people. This looks like a pretty active guild, which is a nice change from most of the guilds I'm in. Huzzah. biggrin

So yeah, I'm Tawney. Some of you might know me from GD... even though I don't really post there anymore. But I won't get into that.

I'm 18, Canadian... and a girl. Yes.

I enjoy drawing, video games, programming, intarweb, movies, etc etc.

CHECK OUT MY PROFILE FOR MORE INFORMATION + ART! I would love some comments as well. ;3

Thank you and goodbye.

Oh, and here's some pictures of me if anyone is curious.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/Tawneh/halloween1.jpg (I'm the zombie.)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/dementedforever/Image345.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/dementedforever/Image251.jpg

And one gonk for good measure.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/dementedforever/gonk.jpg

Ta ta. <3  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:36 pm
Good day, ladies and gentleman. I am Der Freischuetz, but most everyone refers to me as Der.

I live in the state of North Dakota. I am 18, and will be attending the University of North Dakota in the fall.

My mother considers us Lutheran, but we don't go to church because she doesn't like the church services around here. Therefore, religion is not very important to me. But I have no problems with anyone who is religious, nor anyone who is an atheist.

My interests are simple: anime/manga, literature, gaming, talking to friends, rock and roll, classical music, and politics.

Politically, I am a conservative (not exactly a good thing to be on Gaia). I plan on joining the College Republicans when I get to college. If there's an argument about politics on here, I'll more than likely put in my two cents.

Thank you for inviting me to this guild. I'll see you folks around.  

Der Freischuetz

Penguinism

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:46 pm
Hello, for short y'all can call me Pengu, i do not mind. Interests are movies, art, museums, travel. Politics...ahahah well i will put it out there. I AM LIBERAL, i am so liberal it amazes me. But then again i am Canadian so no matter what my political views are, Americans will say liberal, and yes i have an agenda.

On the lighter side, Have a great day!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:47 pm
3nodding from my profile ^^

Name: Catsy
Nicknames: Nekomi, Rei-chan, Aniko
Female
born: 4/17/83
Zodiac: Aries/Ram
Chinese Zodiac: Boar
food: sesame seed garlic noodles, doublebacon cheese buger, soba, sweets/chocolate, chocolatechip muffins
Drink: Lemon icetea, Root Beer (A&W)
anime: Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, Chance Triangle Session, Figure17, Pretear, Tonde Buurin, Kodocha, Chou Kuse ni Nagisaou, Alien 9, Mahou Yugi, Sukishou!/Sukisyo!
manga: Ghost, BSSM, Gravitation, Level C, Alien 9
videogame: Chrono Trigger, Tales of Phantasia, BSSailor Moon AS, Bahmut Lagoon, Pocket Monsters
Music: Jpop/Kpop/Cpop,anime, ondo, classical
song: Take it shake it from Kaleido Star, Rashiku Ikimasu from BSSM SailorStars
sports: soccer, badminton, kendo, ballet
animal: cat, fox
other: CosPlay, Karaoke, Hiking, reading, sleeping, writing, biking
Dislikes
BBQ, people who dont listen, ants & bees & roaches, liars, cheaters, spicy food, steak
personality
check my journal ^_~  

WilyKitKat001

Magical Bibliophile

15,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100

Wobtar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:03 pm
Ho'kay. So.

My name's Aaron, rightfully going by Wobtar on Gaia. I'm just a simple 14 year old computer nerd. Goodie goodie gumdrops, eh? Just about a year ago, I had to watch rabbits get skinned, making me feek bad for them. That's when I took up the role as "Bunny Boy of Gaia". I am also "The Masked Bunny", a superhero of gaia on the mule account.

So, if you have any other questions just give me a PM or check out my profile.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:24 pm
Do i really have to explain myself....i was supose to do that in Business computer aplications class today for a presentation, i would rather not letting the people around where i live to know my reality. But anyway im fairly boring, nuff said really. llike anime, musick, magick, art, lyrics (good ones), litature....most of all languastics and sciences.

had to disect a pig fetus today in biology, it was already cut open and bood washed out but, didnt really fufill my bloodlust that i had at the time. Still i probably had more fun that i really should have, told one of my teachers that i enjoyed sodomizing the pig...what...i enjoyed, the pig thing maybe a little too much...haha.....the most fun i've had in several weeks. my life is so mundane and tideous.

my biggest hobby is sitting at the computer for 2 weeks straight, then for another 2 weeks finding someting else to do since i dont have a pc. like not supporting my school, sucks anyhow, but i like learning. i find i learn more form the internet but searching things like quantum mechanics and research. (i get bored).....oh well, if anybody has any questions further, pm me or somethign like that

glad to be aboard.....  

thedeadwhore

Floyd

Quotable Prophet

14,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:29 pm
Hi,

I'm Floyd. I generally hang around in the Computers and Technology forum to keep from becoming bored while I work out of my home office. I'm a graphic artist by trade and work for several clients, creating weekly ad content for their print and web publications.

Beyond my professional interest in computers, I like fast cars, fine dining, high quality stereo and surround sound systems for home theaters, photography (both 35MM and digital) and science fiction novels.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:35 pm
name: xX_Elysium_Xx
Nick name: Ash and Gaian Nick: Elysium

Interests: Anime,Manga,Video Games,MusicTV,Computer,etc.

Now I just like to say thankx O n y x for inviting me!! =^__^=
I thought it was a random invite but I see you dont do that ^^
So thankyou for inviting me and Im gonna have fun now...so..
Bye!!

xX_Elysium_Xx

Deva-Filth

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:46 pm
My name is Edward, or Ed which is a given. I like Music, reading, and writeing. My hobbies are music, reading, and writeing. My favorite bands are Cradle of Filth, Anorexia Nervosa, Angtoria, and Theatre of Tragedy. I also am reading ''Wicked'' at the momment after that im reading "The Divincie ((Sp?)) Code". I am writeing a novel of my own right now. And I am in a band called Queen of Winter in which I write and compuse the music along with singing.

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games