Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:07 pm
User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker hated what he was about to do, but he had made up his mind.
He shrugged out of Jacky's hold and shook his head.
He walked back to the van, grabbing something.
Reservation tickets.
He watched Ritter go back to the van and pick up the bags.
Decker hated that he dropped Jacky like that, but he was high and he didn't like the feeling he got around her when he was on drugs.
He found out once that drugs and women didn't mix, now wasn't any different.
"You guys don't really need our help up to the room. I don't think we're allowed up there right now anywho."
He had watched all the eyeballing couples sort of back off when Ritter kissed Seth.
Like a dog marking territory.
So it was not Seth's bruises they were after.
A cavalier came over to Ritter at the van and took the bags, placing them on a cart.
Decker led Seth up to the front desk and handed the women the tickets.
She handed him a receipt, 2 keys, and a envelope.
Decker took out his credit card and fixed a tab for Seth and Ritter.
So they could have their very own early honeymoon.
He stuffed the envelope in his pocket and gave Seth a key and held Ritter's key.
"Okay, Seth. I think they give tours, but I fixed a tab for the room service and extremities. Don't worry about the limit, whatever you don't use I get back. We need to get to the beach before it gets dark. Jackal is going to meet us. We'll come visit. For Jacky."
He nodded at Jacky.
"I'll be in the van. Say your goodbyes."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
----------------------------------------------

She felt it, that little split on the inside when Decker let her go, like someone had struck ice with a hammer and split it down the middle. She wouldn't admit she had fallen in love with Decker, because it would only make how she felt worse right now. She slowly slipped her hands into her hoodie pocket and bit her lip, reopening the cut from earlier and made her way over to Seth. She didn't look at Decker when he talked to her and she grabbed onto Seth's sleeve, feeling a lump in her throat. She wouldn't cry, not in public, especially with all the people already eyeing Seth and Ritter, it was a good thing she had her sleeve's up or they would probably stare at her weird too. Once Decker was gone she looked at Seth, she could feel her eye's tearing up "I can't do it. Seth, I can't. I won't have anyone to talk to and im gonna be so stressed out. Who am I supposed to rush to?"She was freaking out now, the realization made it even worse and she felt pathetic for acting this way for having him gone for just a week but she really didn't have anyone to talk to. "D-did you see? He's pushing me away, and what do I do after that? Who do I have left?It's like.."Everyone was drifting off, and leaving. Like before. She wouldn't have anyone left and there she would be, by herself, with only the voices. Last time she ended up without a mother, she couldn't do that. "What if I revert back? What if I go mad?"
"You are mad, and everyone's leaving you."
"Next you'll be eating your own fingers. You'll go back to how it was, with just me, and lovely Emily."
"There won't be anyone else to help you."
"Just us."
That was a voice she hadn't heard since Emily. Merick. Not even Seth knew about him. He started it, all of it. She couldn't remember when he left, when he came, where had he been and hy had he come back? She couldn't handle that, not right now. She needed to be alone, for just a little bit, to cool off, erase her mind and get things back in control. She couldn't have a re-do of before, not again. Surely she would know better, be able to fight it off. Right?

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:57 pm
User Image

xoxoxoxoϨ н ι я σoxoxoxox
ιттєя яιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

The bag were taken from his hands and it seemed to startle Ritter a bit.
"Eh?"
Ritter saw the person who took the bag and smiled warmly.
"Thank you berry much."
Ritter looked at Decker a tad melancholy as he made his way back in the van, saying that it was time to leave. With a twitch of the nose, Ritter held back his sobs. Though it was only a while for their separate and he had only met them days ago, Ritter felt extremely attached to this group but he didn't want to be the stupid one to feel that way so he hid his tears. Though doubt that be the case in this group. Ritter hopped back in the van and hugged Kairi and Jake together.
"Bye bye Nii-chan. Bye Kai!"
Ritter snuggled deep in the hug then let go. Turnig, Ritter pounced on Noah, snuffling him dearly and ruggig out his hair.
"Bye bunny. Behave for Jacky."
Ritter said sweetly petting Noah before he hopped over next to Savannah and Krysta. Krysta was still sleeping (s**t, that girl sleeps more than Ritter) so Ritter just kissed lightly on the head and whispered bye. Next was Savannah. A pout spilled over on his lips as he face Savannah.
"Bye bye, Vanne! I will missh you alot!"
Ritter sniffed out pretty loudly as he hugged her tightly over the shoulders. It was like leave his little sister. Ritter released the brunette and cups her face in his hands. He looked deep her eyes then kissed on the forehead.
"I had shonething clever and tear-jerking to shay but I forgot it. Shilly me."
Ritter laughed wiping his eyes. He had two more to go. He hugged Decker from behind the passenger seat and nuzzled into his face.
"It's not your fault. Jusht pleashe be shoft with her."
Ritter whispered in his ear as quiet as he could. Then his happy loud self came back.
"And tell your brother I said bye!"
Ritter grinned, peaking Decker on the cheek and making a quick run for it. Jumping out the car, Ritter only had Jacky left. He eyed Jackson and Seth and decided to wait until she was done with her farewell with her best friend.

☣☢☠☢☣

Well I find it hard to stay...

You Left My Heart An Open Wound...
And I Love You For This Day...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:18 pm
User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth petted Jacky consolingly.
"You know he's off today. His pupils are the size of olives, hun. He told us he raped someone. Most likely on drugs. Maybe he's just scared he'll hurt you. Make him sober up and talk to him, love. We have visiting hours, so you can come see us. I'm scared myself Jacky. There is a lot of things for Abel to get into here and I have a bad feeling."
Seth looked up and there it was.
The moon in broad daylight.
He felt half of is face go numb and had this feeling one eye wasn't what it should have been.
"
Jacky. Ll'ew ssim uoy."
Seth felt himself come back and smiled weakly.
"You see?"
Seth peeked out the door and kissed Jacky on the cheek.
"You should go."
He hugged her tightly and rubbed his face.
"It's just a few days."
Seth saw Ritter and walked Jacky over to him.
He gave a wave to the van and took Ritter's hand.
"The guy with our crap is getting impatient."
He nodded to the cavalier, who was tapping his foot and looking at the other bag carriers.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

Jacky sniffed, listening to Seth, he was always there wasn't he. She would really die without him. "Your right, don't remind me. I'll try, but I don't know if he'll sober up or not. I'm sure you can keep him in a little control." She shivered hearing Abel but smiled anyway "Yeah, I see." She sighed, trying to calm herself down and nodded. "Alright, I can handle this right? I'll see you when I can okay?"She hugged him and then Ritter and kissed both of their noses. "Try and behave okay? I wouldn't want to have to punish you."She teased, as worried as she was, she would try and handle it. "Try and relax too alright?"She chuckled, and went off to the van, sitting in the passengers seat despite how worried she was. "You really shouldn't drive the way you are."She muttered, pulling her hood back up and curling into her seat, putting her head down. She felt put off and it lowered her confidence considerably so she couldn't look at Decker, not until she was ready herself for it. Which might take awhile, she herself needed to relax.
"I bet he's going to drop you all off and leave you know."
"I agree, w'o would stay with ya freaks anyway, eh?"
"How about you just give in now, love."
She felt a hand on her shoulder and shot upright, glancing over and seeing a too familiar hand, Mericks. Her mind playing his form in her mind. Her eye's went wide and she brushed at her shoulder. He got close to her ear and grinned wickedly "Now, don't be like that. I've been with you this whole time, don't stray away." She collapsing more into her legs and bit her lip harder. "Your not there, go away."She whispered it, not wanting to bring attention to herself, but Merick started poking at her, sides, head, legs, making her flinch, but she ignored it. She didn't want him to come back.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:43 pm
User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔══════════════╗
It was getting a bit musky in the van and Krysta could feel everyone's presence in the car. It was kind of stressing her out.
Too many people on the car! Too many people in the car! You have to get out!
Her head kept racing. You could say she was a tad claustrophobic. Most of the time she could handle it but right now was a different story. She was sweating and her breathing was starting to become uneasy. Then a single peak surprise Krysta out her thoughts. A soft "goodbye" woke her up. Looking up, Krysta saw Savannah and Ritter hugging and smiled. When Ritter left, Krysta got up and hugged Savannah from behind around her shoulders. Well more like she was putting her weight on Savannah. She felt a bit sick and hot.
"Bye guys"
Krysta rasped out quietly. Her voice hurt. She cough softly, smiling faintly as Seth waved them off. Krysta lazily shook her hand goodbye and nuzzled Savy's neck.
"Good morning starshine. The earth says hello."
Krysta giggled, feeling how much cooler Savannah's skin was compare to her.

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:09 pm
ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah almost started crying as Ritter hugged her good bye. She leaned out of the van, and said a good bye to Seth as well. She didn't know what else to say, so she sat back, jumping a little when she was hugged. She looked over her shoulder and smiled when she saw it was Krysta. "Good afternoon more like it hun." She smiled softly. "Ritter and Seth are leaving us. For now at least." She shrugged a shoulder, then looked at Ritter, touching the ribbon in her hair he had given her.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:16 pm

Decker looked at Jacky before he started the van.
He reached out and took her hand and kissed it before he drove off.
He just couldn't ignore her, high or not.
"I'm sorry you even have to look at me like this. I just can't resist the sound of their voices. Not when they have yours."
Decker murmured.
He rubbed his head, taking his hand from her's.
"When I sober up, we'll talk. I just... can't think right now."
Decker noted that his eyes were tiring out.
He was swerving a bit and they were hardly 12 miles up the road.
"Krysta? I think I need some help."
Decker had no choice but to pull the van over.
He got out and started throwing up pretty much everything.
Mainly liquid.
And then foam after a few minutes, from the dehydration.
Decker decided that sitting was good.
He had the worst case of vertigo at the moment.
He just wanted a hug.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:46 pm
User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth watched as the van drove off.
He waved back at Savvy as they left.
He hooked arms with Ritter and went with the guy who rolled their stuff.
The guy took them on an elevator.
Way up.
They stopped at floor nine.
Room 914.
Seth opened the door and blushed at the room.
It looked like a honeymooners dream.
A huge room, with a big draped bed.
There were rose petals everywhere.
And oils and lotions and things you'd only see in after hours advertisements.
Seth noted that the cavalier was gone.
So he picked up their bags and sat them on the bed.
He eyed Ritter, then he looked at the bed.
He bit his lip slightly and looked out the window it would be 6PM in a little over an hour and Abel would be free.
So he figured now was a good time to tell Ritter what would happen.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

Merick vanished, when Decker kissed her hand, and she looked up, seeing Merick vanish out of the corner of her eye. She blushed softly and looked out the window, maybe, it was just the drugs. Maybe he wasn't pushing her away. Merick apparently thought otherwise and popped up in front of her, grabbing her neck and glaring "Come now, sweetie, if he's pushing you away while high as the stars it must be truth showing eh?"She coughed, as he went away, getting her breath back and looked at Decker as he got out of the car. Shoot. She got out of the car and stood somewhat close to Decker, not sure if he wanted comfort or not with how he was, but it was Decker, and she was concerned. She kneeled down and rubbed his back softly, ignoring the words of Merick unless he touched her, but she did her best to ignore it. "Feeling any better now?"She asked, thinking maybe Krysta should drive instead, and let Decker chill in the back. "You think maybe, Krysta should drive?"It would be safer for sure, and she wouldn't be stressed having to sit next to Krysta for awhile, it wasn't much longer till they got to the beach house, and she could take a small nap, to get rid of her travel sickness. She didn't care all that much that Decker did drugs, she didn't like it of course, but it only mad her angry because it messed him up to someone she didn't like. Thats what sucked so much about it. Noah on the other hand, his health concerned her with his drugs, and she really hated having to give him drugs, but if he stopped he'd die, but if he keeps doing it he'll also die. She wasn't sure what to do with it. She couldn't worry right now, she needed to clear her mind before anything else. Well, help Decker, then clear her mind.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:32 pm

Decker felt someone rubbing his back and leaned back into whoever it was.
That pretty much got most of his drugs out.
Decker looked up and saw Jacky.
He didn't know if it was the remaining drugs or the fact she was there for him right now, but he wanted to be with her so bad in this moment.
"W... will you ride in the trailer with me? We'll be alone and... I wanna talk to you."
Decker rubbed over her face.
"Krysta can drive. The directions are in the glove box, but I need someone to be with me... or I'll just do it again."
Decker really only needed one person in his life.
Someone to be the voice, not something.
And he really thought Jacky could be it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

Jacky eyed Decker, looking over Decker and nodded "Of course, love."She gave him a smile and felt a whole lot better at the moment, but still nervous. Him talking to her could have been good or bad, but it was better than him ignoring her. Or pulling away. She pulled him up gently, not sure how exactly he was feeling. Merick was standing in front of the door to the trailer and she bit her lip, glaring at him, she didn't want him to bother her anymore, but it looked like he was back. "I need to talk to you to, but you can go first."She looked at Kyrsta and told her what was going on, then looked at Noah and ruffled his hair, she hadn't got to spend any time with him but she would later. She opened the trailer door, glancing at Merick who licked at his lips, he was planning something, wasn't he? She most definatly didn't want Decker doing any drugs if she could prevent it, and having some alone time with him would be nice, she hoped.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:06 pm

Once in the trailer, Decker cleaned himself up a bit, before laying on the little bed that was in it.
He used a Wisp to do a quick brush on his teeth. then looked at Jacky.
"I... I owe you something and I really wish I could do it to you, but I know after what you just saw me do you won't want me touching you. You mess with me Jacky and people can't do that to me. It's just you and I wish I could do the same, but truth is I'm just not that good."
Decker just stared at her and mouthed the words they both wanted to say.
Then he just rolled over and laid there.
He was scared to even look at her.
"I'm disgusting."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

Jackson watched Decker, chewing at her lips, practically on the edge of her seat, waiting to hear what Decker was going to say. "Owe me? Decker, you don't owe me anything and what I just saw doesn't change how I feel about you. I don't think anything can."That was the truth, and she was glad to get it out, but what he did, caught her highly off guard. She starred for a moment, looking him over and trying to adjust herself before she walked over to the bed, her face red. "Your far from disgusting Decker."She muttered and pulled his shoulder back, looking him in the face "I don't find you disgusting at all, I don't know how to describe what it is you do to me. You make things better and worse at the same time, and, when I think about it, if you were gone. It would feel like there was a part of my life gone."She smiled faintly at him and kissed him softly, leaning her forhead on his "As silly as it is for me to admit it, I love you Decker. I do."She kissed him again, but shyly looked away, chewing at her lip "I don't care if you do drugs, or that your brother tried to shoot us, unsuccessfully, the drama is worth it, it really is."This was something she had a hard time explaining, getting those things she felt into words, and tripping up over them, she wasn't sure what exactly to say, but she felt everything for Decker, and she wouldn't keep it back anymore, even if it didn't end well, she knew what it was.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:48 pm
Announcement!
Heyyyyy Everyone!
It is under Floppsies orders im giving you this mesage : D
She wants me to tell you guys she wont me on, for 10 days because of her grandpa's radiation, for cancer, radiation means technology is a no-no(I would die) soooo
Go along with your characters business, as you wish, and bump until she gets back :3

-oOoRainbow

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games