Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:46 pm
((that sucks. it is okay, you are forgiven. you get a hug now. *hug* biggrin ))

Niara nodded and rested her head on his chest. "Someone special? Are you leaving me?" she asks jokingly, poking him in the side. She stands up and stretches. "I just wish....that I could build a gate to block the memories so that I could access them, but they won't appear out of no-where." she says, shrugging.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:24 am
"Shadow and light are traveling in both directions"Jamato only said as he walked over to the door."And na the special someone is special for all of us i would say....i guess...i think...erm...Love ya!"

(YAYZ *hugs back*)  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:02 am
Niara walked swiftly behind him, her shoes not making a sound. "Jamato. Who the hell is this person?" she asks, her voice level and a little firm. He was being evasive, and she didn't like that.

( biggrin WHY ISN'T ANYONE ELSE POSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:38 am
(*crys * aww me killed the roleplay)

Jamato smilled gently at her and grabed her arm.Swiftly he pulled her closer and kissed he rlips softly"This is a nice surprise"

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:09 pm
(*hugs* nah, i think i killed the RP. i'm not sure..... oh well. it's still a good roleplay, even though two people are the only one's posting. xD)

Niara sighed and rested her head on his chest. "Ok. Fine. Let's go." she says softly, shrugging inwardly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:21 pm
Jamato would kiss her nose and then walk down,in the licing room he would call for blaik who would instantly appear in the form of a blackhaired child,wearing a scarf to his his face.Onto his head was a black butterfly .Jamato would swiftly take the butterfly without harming and grin at Zack.

zack would look confused at Jamato"What are you holding?"

"That my friend is a nice surprise"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:40 pm
Niara was just as confused as Zack. "That's a butterfly, Jamato. How is that the surprise, unless it's a shape-shifter like Blaik." she says, shaking her head and smiling at Jamato's confusing nature.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:51 pm
"Now you spoiled it"Jamato said with played sadness.He looked at the butterfly and then waited.Soon it shifted into the form of a small child which quickly hold onto Jamatos cloth.It was a little boy maybe three years old and he looked alot like Zack or to be exact like Cero."That is the surprise"

Zack would simply stare in shock at what just happend unable to say a thing.

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:52 pm
"I'm an elf, remember? Magic's a part of my race." Niara says, chuckling. "Is that . . . Cero?" she asks, stepping forward and kneeling in front of the little boy.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:08 pm
"I think i forgot"Jamaot said chuckeling.

The little boy would first burry his head into Jamatos chest but then he looked curiously at Niara and poked her nose"Nia~"He said grinning,he obviously knew who Niara was and seemed happy.Then he looked around and spotted Zack"AWWWW"he reached for him but couldn't.

Zack still couldn't move,couldn't believe what he just saw.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:37 am
(( sorry guys have to go public library to use computers don't get that logn on them.)
elaise looked at the boy and swayed slightly not believing what she had just seen. " cero." she murmered as she leaned against zack for a moment her eyes on the boy.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:06 am
"How'd you find him?" Niara asks, smiling and ruffling Cero's hair. "And why is he, well, so young?" she chuckles at Cero's antics. "C'mon, Zack. He wants you." she says, looking over at Zack and smiling reassuringly.

((it's ok, goldenpriestess. i understand. i used to not have internet till i was about fifteen. we only got a computer with internet because my gramma gave it to us. xD))  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:58 am
elaise took hold of zack's hand and pulled him forwards gently, moving towards cero she smiled at him as she brushed her hair out of her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:13 pm
"Blaik found him crying and all alone between the ruins.First Cero was a butterfly,that is who he travels when the sun shines,the human body is to weak for the sun...Well Blaik brought him to me and both of us decided to take care of the little guy!"

Zack would stare at the little child and then finnaly take it before it started to cry loudly.Cero immidiatly pressed himself against Zack and huged him tight and Zack...Zack just cried.

(I will be gone for another month no killing me! )  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:31 pm
(*slowly kills Pyro* haha. Jk, jk. I don't kill you.)

Niara smiled and stood up. "Well, you did a good thing, Blaik." she says, ruffling Blaik's hair. "You too, Ja." she says, kissing Jamato on the cheek.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff