Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:34 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica smiled at him. Her eyes closed as Hunter brushed a wisp of hair behind her ear. She could feel him smiling at her. My beautiful, wonderful, amazing rose. His lips brushed against her ear as he cooed at her. She pulled herself closer to him, her lips barely lingering at his. "I love you," She whispered and pressed her lips softly to his.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:40 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Armand kissed her. She smiled. "I'm not angry. I'm just mad that she didn't assume we were together." She remembered that he bought the car for her. It was still a shock. He kissed her again. Madeline looked at the waitress. "I'll just have...just a pancake." Pancakes were her all time favorite food. Pancakes and coke were the best combination ever. She took a sip of her coke. "You really want pancakes?" She questioned Armand. She knew he didn't eat regular food.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:51 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan shook above her. Chills ran down his spine. His tongue slid back down her neck. He groaned into her skin again. "Ravin..." He traced his fingers along the inside of her upper thigh.

Ravins skin was so soft, so pale, so beautifully perfect. He ran his tongue down her chest, along her stomach and to where his hands rested. After letting his lips linger at her thighs he worked his way back up to her neck. Dylan, Dylan, its so hot. Oh Dylan... Oh god that feels good, mhmmmmahhh. She was moaning, making his body that much hotter. Dylan wasn't even completely naked yet and he was totally turned on.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:55 pm
Ravin shook with each touch. She couldn't keep track of time anymore or Dylan's actions. She just knew that she wanted to be touched and was being touched. His body heated up against hers, warming her up even more. Ravin sighed into his skin and hugged him tighter.

"Dylan..."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:00 pm
User Image

He smirked, "No I don't really want it but if you are still hungry after I can easily not waste it and give the food to you. I could technically eat the food but it would not taste the same way to me as it would to you. I can't even describe the thought properly because I have long since forgotten what they were supposed to taste like in the first place." As Armand said this to Madeline his eyes misted over and a far-longed look of what appeared to be loneliness came. He rested his head on the palm of his hand and shook off the emotion, replacing it with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:05 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Ravin sighed his name as she hugged him closer. Tighter.

Dylan was just barely getting started. "Mmm, so much for it being your turn." He smirked and kissed her soft skin harder. His teeth nibbled at her shoulder and his fingers ran acrossed her chest again. He groaned into her touch again and slipped himself out of his boxers.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:14 pm
Ravin Black

Ravin marveled at his beautiful body. She massaged her fingers over his sixpack. The muscle was hard and soft at the same time. Ravin groaned softly in delight. Each and every touch heated her body up even more even when she thought she couldn't get any hotter.

"God, Dylan," she moaned. "That feels so good..."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:29 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Madeline smiled. She thought it was sweet that he would give his pancake to her. She took a sip of her coke. It tasted good. She hadn't had coke in awhile. "Oh."

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:29 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan sighed as Ravins warmed fingers traveled over his stomach. It tingled after her fingers left. God Dylan, that feels so good... She moaned. He wanted her so badly at this point he couldn't even think clearly.

At all. His fingers slid along her body as he sucked on her neck.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:54 pm
||Sorry!!! Mardi Gras! Soooooo much fun, except I got hit in the head with a set of beads >.<||
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

I love you she whispered and gave him the softest of kisses. He kissed her back just as tenderly and murmmered "I love you too." he slowly pulled his mouth from hers and chuckled. "I need to go get dressed love." he gestured to his toplessness and the fact he was wearing dirty pants. Which her quickly wriggled out of. He half danced half walked, letting his graceful side show, and he went back to his room to get dressed.  

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:02 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Hunter kissed her softly before slowly pulling his lips from hers. He chuckled and gracefully walked off to his room to dress himself. Veronica sighed and looked at herself in the mirror. She looked okay. But she followed the graceful creature into the room, of course she wasn't near as graceful as he was. But her eyes were locked on his movements. It was beautiful. He was beautiful.

Veroinca sighed and grabbed her makeup bag out of her bag in his room before dashing back into the bathroom. Watching Hunter get dressed would be a huge mistake if he was forcing her to go to class today.

She walked back into the bathroom and put on some black eyeliner and some sparkly eyeshadow. She shrugged, she didn't want to put too much on. And of course just some mascara and she was done. After she finished she washed her hands off, because they had little black splotches on them from her eyeliner. Veronica always managed to get some makeup on her fingers when applying it. Then she walked back into Hunters room, tossing her makeup into the bigger bag.

||aww! lol!||  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:25 pm
||GUYS! GUESS WHAT???!!! I GOT THE LATEST PROFILES FOR FREAKSHOW UP!!!! My dad's comp wasn't working for the edit feature so my comp I'm using right now HELD OUT! 4laugh mrgreen whee ||

Ravin Black

She wasn't thinking a bit. Lust pervaded every sense, especially the one of touch. Ravin could no longer control where her hands touched him. She just needed to touch him. Dylan slid his hands all over her body. She gasped in pleasure. It felt so good, so right, for him to be the one to have her.

Ravin leaned into Dylan as he sucked her neck like she would her prey's. She licked her lips hungrily, finding being turned into the prey a turn on.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:32 pm
||It's not funneh!!! It hurt!!! XD||
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter shucked off his boxers and pulled a clean pair from his dresser. After pulling those on he rummaged through his closet and found what he was looking for, his favorite pair of jeans. They were old and worn, and they had a hole in the knee but they were oh-so-comfy. He opted for a black muscle shirt and threw on a white button up over top. Not bothering to button it up he looked up and ruffled his hair with his fingers as Veronica walked in. "You look adorable darlin'" he drawled in a southern accent and tugged playfully at her scarf  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:35 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Ravin seemed to be particularly enjoying him sucking on her neck. Dylan hummed into her skin as he continued to do so. He wondered if he'd leave a hickey on her. Probably not. Was that even possible?

Well, he had made a vampire blush a billion times, so he had accomplished something almost impossible. His fingers pressed at her legs. And he whispered into her ear lightly. "Ravin... I want you..." His tongue slid down the side of her neck again and he sucked at her neck again. He was particularly fond of the feeling it seemed to give her.

||yayz! i gots to finish my other profie :s ||  

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:39 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Hunter looked freaking sexier then before. Was he trying to get Veronica to beg to skip again?! She smiled up at him as he tugged at her scarf. She knew there was a reason she wore that thing. It was a total turn on for guys to pull at it. Even more so when that guy was Hunter.

She giggled at his southern accent. "Do I?" She kissed him lightly on the lips. His breath tasted fresh, she pulled herself against him for a second before slowly pulling her lips from his. "I'm not sure about the jeans." She meant hers. Veronica had a very wide variety in taste of clothes. And these were sort-of new. She rarely wore them.

||i ish sorries(: ||  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games