Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Critique the Avatar Above You -or die- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are You a Flamer?
Yes
7%
 7%  [ 12 ]
No
18%
 18%  [ 28 ]
Pff, I'm just a lonely poll whore.
29%
 29%  [ 45 ]
THIS. IS. SPARTA!
45%
 45%  [ 70 ]
Total Votes : 155

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:40 pm
100 pages and nothings changed. Taes avatar is STILL un-critiqueable.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:20 am
hmmm, I would add a familiar to complete your avatar...

(you can critique my avatar on anything because I'm basically plain simple XD)  

Vahn Haske

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:57 pm
Welcome to the guild, and I like how the shirt interacts with the Leviathan chestplate. I think that given a little time you can get some pants that match that look better. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:08 pm
Aw~

*I* can see several things wrong with my own avatar, at least. xd But then, I'm unreasonably picky sometimes, with myself anyway.

I really like this, Kusa. It's lovely. You look like quite the demon. I really can't think of a thing I would change. 3nodding  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Sorren Mishima

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:53 pm
^Add a gwee and it will be perfect!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:36 pm
I would get rid of the dandii. Maybe add more reds and gold (to balance out the tiara and the dragon), and take off the circlet.  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:41 am
I agree with the suggestion for adding a Gwee, he would add a bit more life while sticking with the color theme. On the other side of suggestions, you could add the Skittles Facepaint and see how well that works.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:00 pm
I can't really find a way to work Gwee into the outfit without disrupting the general flow of the avatar. sweatdrop Makes the top half look too busy.

The only suggestions I can think of for yours are super-ridiculously nit-picky. sweatdrop

The yellow tassle around your shoulder (I think it's from some sort of earring from the Guard?) stands out. It's not quite the same shade as the fire on the whip. But I can't really think of anything to change, because the orange around your ear is nice.  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:06 pm
Holy crap! I completely forgot about Gwee... I had two of those little guys back in the day, but... I sold them for a dark halo that was lost when...

Anyway, Tae, no complaints from me. I didn't even know there were so many complementary green and pink items on Gaia. That's usually the case with you, Kusa, and waku. You guys dig up the wildest stuff. Very nicely done.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:10 pm
I likes it~

I'd add in some more white to balance out the hammer a little more, though. And maybe add some gold shoes. Like the genie slippers or something.

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:02 pm
It's so bright and happy... It reminds me of light bending through a crystal... or something to that effect. Blend of brighter hues.

Also, I'm having trouble with the whole silver addition to my avi... any ideas? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:51 pm
x-Dark-Pisces-x
It's so bright and happy... It reminds me of light bending through a crystal... or something to that effect. Blend of brighter hues.

Also, I'm having trouble with the whole silver addition to my avi... any ideas? sweatdrop

I quite like what you've got so far. o__o The eyes especially, I love them. I can't think of anything to add or take away.

I'm partial to shiny avatars, though. x3 Avenging deity, ftw.  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:49 pm
It's so watermelon happy~ 4laugh

Only suggestion would be to add a little more brown like what's on the skirt/apron.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:00 pm
>W< Matching Tae and Waku! Epic!

Why didn't I think of this before? That looks awesome. 3nodding  

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:04 pm
Ooh, I heart it. Drastically different from your merman. x3

If the nightmare anklets (or any black/red anklets) layer over the boots, I'd do that, so that they don't look quite so stark. (And whoa, I match Waku!)

Mine's nauseating, actually. Like...diabeetus-inducingly pastel and cutesy. D= Not sure how long I can stomach it.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games