Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Dream Island Boarding School Boys/Girls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 105 106 107 108 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you go to school here
Going to
47%
 47%  [ 99 ]
I am
12%
 12%  [ 27 ]
No. Why would i want to go to school???
39%
 39%  [ 83 ]
Total Votes : 209

[black][nailpolish]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:34 pm
Name:Rose (My close friends and lovers(yes there may be more than one) call me Rosie)
Dorm#:128
Classes biggrin rama, Spanish and Science.
Extras:Chior, Swim teacher.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:00 am
Kuro walks out of his room with different clothes on than what he slept in. He yawns and stretches then looks around.  

-BlackFire47-

`G r e y d [ii] a
m o n d

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:07 am
[a jet has just arrived and out came Skye, as fresh as a daisy[[xD]]] "Wow! It's great to be back!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:13 am
"Skye!!" Kuro says as he runs up to and smiles.  

-BlackFire47-

`G r e y d [ii] a
m o n d

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:15 am
-she saw Kuro and gloomped at him- "I missed you soooooo much!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:17 am
Kuro hugs back and smiles. "I missed you too!!"  

-BlackFire47-

`G r e y d [ii] a
m o n d

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:37 am
"you better" -she said in a jokingly way[[ does that make any sense? ^^]]- "guess what!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:40 am
"Yes i'm fine hehe...you doing ok since you moved?" He smiles and hugs. "What?!"  

-BlackFire47-

`G r e y d [ii] a
m o n d

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:44 am
"acutally..it was pretty good, but not as good as here!! xD" -she seemed very excited then she turned and began walking to wards these stacks of luggage- "can you guess why i've brought so many stuff here this time?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:45 am
greydiamond
"acutally..it was pretty good, but not as good as here!! xD" -she seemed very excited then she turned and began walking to wards these stacks of luggage- "can you guess why i've brought so many stuff here this time?
"You're moving back?! Please say so!?" He smiles brightly and looks at the luggage.  

-BlackFire47-

`G r e y d [ii] a
m o n d

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:50 am
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
greydiamond
"You're moving back?! Please say so!?" He smiles brightly and looks at the luggage.
-she had a HUGE..[[not that big ^^;;]] smile- "Yup!!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:53 am
"Horray!!!" He smiles brightly and hugs your and holds her close. "I'm so happy now!" (( xd haha huge one... xd ))  

-BlackFire47-

`G r e y d [ii] a
m o n d

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:56 am
[[xD]] -kisses him gently on the lips- "I'm happy too" -she smiled then wondered for a while- "I wonder if i still got the same room...?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:59 am
"I hope so either that or you can stay with me...I can sleep on the coutch and you get my bed." He nods and smiles then kisses back softly.  

-BlackFire47-

`G r e y d [ii] a
m o n d

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:03 am
-she giggled- "That would be nice, but you and TyRee are staying together, and i don't want to be a bother..heyy Kuro-chan [[;D haven't called you that in a while]] would you come to the office with me?  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 105 106 107 108 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff