Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
Does Your Family Know about Your Death Note/L Fetish? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you forced to conceal your Death Note love? XP
  Yes, sadly, I am!
  No, it's cool. (Monstre: "LUCKY! GAHH!")
  It's just never become an issue, so I dunno.
View Results

puramiddo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:31 am
So Zetta Slow!

No, and the crazy thing is, I'm getting my into Death Note.
O:

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:17 pm
My mom doesnt really care...she just thinks I'm pathetic.  

- Kadajs Kat -

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200

Riiko..Izawa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:21 pm
Doesn't know?
Heck! Me and my mom watch the Death Note episodes together 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:22 am
User Image my mom knows. my dad doesn't.
my mom hates it. cause of death, yknow?

xxxxxxxwith much love,
xxxxxxxxxxxpUser Imagetricia  

Feed me Cupcakes

Blizzard snowstorm

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:35 am
my friends know and we have Dn nicknames. My mom know that i like it. I actually got her to watch it but she watches any anime i watch. for some reason she thought i was going to play chess aginst my L doll just because i sat it next to our set up chess set. but i was playing agianst my brother earlier (aka schniezel)(guess who's zero)(i even wore a mask)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:46 pm
my mother and father don't care. honestly, I wouldn't give a damn if they did or if they didn't. they can't keep me from my manga/anime.
I love Death Note. its my all-time favorite show. I collect the shirts,books,finished watching the series in English, and am going to watch it again in Japanese.^^  

haunted milkshake

MyakoYuki-Hime_54

5,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:26 pm
My maman is a full supporter of my Death Note and L obsession ^^ actually she even admitted to the fact that she used to watch anime when she was young and when I found that out I was so surprised!!I have even watched anime with her till late at night ^^ She supports my love for anime and manga and she is the one that even offers to supply me with all the Death Note and other anime merchandise I have today!! I wuvs my maman and not because she buys me nice anime things D: but because she is there to support me and beleives in my hopes and dreams of becoming a mangaka!!! MAMAN I WUVS YOU!!! *hugs*
oh and my father...he doesnt really care >.> its like whatever to him lol
To my friends Im more of a Matsuda...cuz Im rather unpredictable and I dont take things seriously...but Im like whatevah IM L!!! my friends know me as Mei-Mei-chan or Tamaki from Ouran High! MY ALTER EGO!!! (that was a random thing to put sorry sweatdrop but everyone else put what their anime nicknames are so...I felt left out heh heh)

4laugh

~KYA~  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:53 pm
Monstre_Charmant
I've noticed in both this fine guild and the Death Note guild I belong to that several people have mentioned their parents/guardians not knowing about their obsession with Death Note. I, for one, can sympathize because my dad is not too keen on anime/manga to begin with, and Death Note is a leetle, shall we say...dark? 3nodding

So I was wondering, is anyone else an "underground" Death Note/L lover?

And if so, why? sweatdrop

Share you story with me! XD

(Um, actually with me, I've never hidden anything, it's just my dad doesn't frankly give a damn about that kind of thing. But I don't think he'd be happy if he did start caring. Heh.)

Well, Since Death note only comes on for me at 3am my parents are asleep and when I start to talk about L,Deidara,and Gaara they leave the room cause no one really wants to hear go on and on and on about how much I love them. They just think I'm weird and I do have to say, Death Note is dark but my parents just think I'm going through a dark phase so...yeah  

ii_x D e i - k u n x_ii

4,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

itsmissmiraa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:24 am
HaHa.. my dad didnt know about it till a while ago. my friends and I have differerent styles... like I am the dark one so i would e into DN. but my friends are turning really girly... honesty if they wernt my friends i would yell at them. But anyway, I couldnt take it so I told may dad about it... (hes not really my friend more of an aquaintence) and now I really regret it cuz hes really into it and I have you guys to talk to now... like srsly! may dad is borrowing all my DN books all the time and its really annoying.. >.> gahh!! i have to wait till he finnishes the series now... i hope he doesnt find out about my L/yaoi obbsession tho  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:27 pm
Yes, my mother IS the devil.
My father tells my mother everything.
My sister bites people and then whines to my mother who gives me hell.
Unfortunately, yes i do have to conceal the fact that i even watch/read it.
Soon i will move out though, when i finish my novel. Shouldn't i be working on that now?  

Gnostic Intolerant

Jesikira

1,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:56 am
It'd be wierd if my parents didn't know, I'm forever talking about Death Note and L. When he died in the anime I ran downstairs and cried to my mum about it crying

Oh and when I got Death Note on DVD I forced my Dad to watch it with me and he actually liked it, so yeah xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:10 pm
My parents know about my interest/obsession for L and for Death Note. I can't help myslef, L is just so awesome, but back to the point.
My rents let me be but they don't approve of it and yes Death Note is dark...but my rents havn't watched it but I've told them about it and they are just like whatever. At least they buy me things like, Manga, Movies, and (very soon) a t-shirt with L on it! I can't wait!!! They deal with it, but they don't like that I like it, but yeah...
I heart L  

Bayli Lewis

chibivampire09

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:44 pm
my mom knows but she kind of ignores it. a few of my friends enjoy it to and we have death note nicknames. I'm L of course lol but most of my friends don't like it and think I'm wierd.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:19 pm
Oh, my parents know all right. Sometimes they forget, but I remind them.... XD  

closed account111

6,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Insane Rena

3,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:23 pm
my mother bought me the dvds for it. But when my friends and I were watching it she heard me shout "I LOVE YOU NEAR!!!" and she was like, "???" and i told her that my favorite character out of it was Near, so i guess i don't have to hide it!  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff