Um... no...
View Results

Felix OFlyn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:45 pm
Naito_Mitsukai
Rial k**e
Naito_Mitsukai
rofl Haha, I'm not really!

Either one lends way to some good pick-up lines, or at least very embarrassing entertaining situations! 3nodding heart

Gotta love the drunken men who end up falling to the floor spotting a kilt - mistakening it for a skirt - lifting it up, and ... then there's many different outcomes to that! rofl 3nodding heart

That might be a little awkward.

Ahh, but quite entertaining! 3nodding heart

Very much so.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:24 am
Just for you Mebd, my comrade from the Heart-shire. (I'm down in Ramsgaard. And still one hell of an AnTir-ian maid. ;D)

Friend whom had hurt himself fighting: "Damnit, I can't use my wrist, can you help me out of my doublet?"

Me: "Of course, and I'll make sure you don't have to use your wrist for the rest of the night." *Evilgrin*  

Merewen

Felix OFlyn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:22 am
Merewen
Just for you Mebd, my comrade from the Heart-shire. (I'm down in Ramsgaard. And still one hell of an AnTir-ian maid. ;D)

Friend whom had hurt himself fighting: "Damnit, I can't use my wrist, can you help me out of my doublet?"

Me: "Of course, and I'll make sure you don't have to use your wrist for the rest of the night." *Evilgrin*

rofl Verry good.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:18 am
Rial k**e
Merewen

rofl Verry good.

*grins* Well, what's the point of having the glowing reputation that being an AnTirian maid gives you, if you don't exercise it?  

Merewen

Felix OFlyn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:27 pm
Merewen
Rial k**e
Merewen

rofl Verry good.

*grins* Well, what's the point of having the glowing reputation that being an AnTirian maid gives you, if you don't exercise it?

That is verry true.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:53 pm
User Image  

Felix OFlyn

Chibbi_Satan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:22 am
Merewen
Rial k**e
Merewen

rofl Verry good.

Yes, and one thing we AnTirian's do best is "exercise...." rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:48 pm
Chibbi_Satan
Merewen
Rial k**e
Merewen

rofl Verry good.

I could use a little exercise LMFAO.  

Dema

1,550 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Chibbi_Satan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:33 pm
Dema
Chibbi_Satan
Merewen
Rial k**e
Merewen

rofl Verry good.

twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:29 am
Naito_Mitsukai
Dema
Chibbi_Satan
Merewen
Rial k**e
Merewen

rofl Verry good.

~rofl~ xd

I think we all could. twisted  

Chibbi_Satan

Felix OFlyn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:57 pm
Chibbi_Satan
Naito_Mitsukai
Dema
Chibbi_Satan
Merewen

~rofl~ xd

I got some good exersise a couple of days ago.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:17 pm
Rial k**e
Chibbi_Satan
Naito_Mitsukai
Dema
Chibbi_Satan
Merewen

~rofl~ xd

*jealous* I haven't had good exercise in 2 months gonk  

Dema

1,550 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Felix OFlyn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:49 pm
Dema
Rial k**e
Chibbi_Satan
Naito_Mitsukai
Dema

~rofl~ xd

*jealous* I haven't had good exercise in 2 months gonk

Yeah it was good times.  
SCA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas