Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Smash Bros. Guild
Super Smash Brothers Brawl Disussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the name Wii?
  Yes
  No
  No0blets
View Results

OMG its Lovejoy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:37 am
What does everyone think of the subspace emissary for the name f the adventure mode? burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:24 am
Well, at least this time they named the adventure mode.

The franklin badge sounds very helpful. It deflects projectiles!!!  

Bluecrimson5

Emo_Azn_Dude

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:11 am
i wish they had wii for gaia homes  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:51 pm
i have a feeling the franklin badge is going to be cheap.  

avantgardewaffle

Bluecrimson5

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:18 pm
The Monday August 13th update says that the pokemon trainer will be featured as a playable (sorta) character. neutral

By sorta, I mean he stands in the background while three pokemon, squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard, fight for him. Cheeeeap.

I can see it now: just as an opponent is about to score a devastating hit:
Trainer: Good work squirtle, return!
Instantly avoid certain death. For now.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:36 pm
i so want it mrgreen
so so bad  

killer cat117

Hanakiro

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:15 pm
hi umm. u might not help but. can u donate to 1 of my friends? there names r kaname-hyuga and teaana. plis cooperate.tc bye.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:34 pm
THIS GAME IS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim heart heart heart  

runeie

4,600 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Ciaran Ithnam

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:01 pm
I can't wait to play as Sonic, and play against Mario in the legendary fight. I already have it pre-ordered.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:13 pm
Personally though, i don't think they need 3 kirby characters in the game, Kirby, Metaknight, AND King Dedede. Kirby and MetaKnight I understand, but the king is a lil much...  

Ciaran Ithnam

Kirbsterkun

Friendly Gaian

6,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:13 pm
Did you know that sonic and R.O.B (from mario kart) are playable characters in brawl I can't wait to solve the question whos better mario or soinc (Personally I think it's sonic)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:03 am
I can't wait to play as Sonic so I can beat up Mario. I'm glad he's in Brawl.  

Phoenix_Lord1010

tuxitoman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:57 pm
I really want to play super smash BRO.'s brawl it looks awsome pit looks awsome but link is still my faverit character. domokun burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:26 am
One Week untill the Greates Brawl Of All Time Comes Out. And of corse the wait untill Midnight.  

Destructo Kid

Duo_Scythe

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:41 pm
brawl got smart computers. They no pick up items, unlike melee when they only pick up healing items and food. also you can attack after mid-air dogde, which makes it hard to find an opening.

To my beloved falco lovers, you will be sad to know the took away his smash over move. now he has this two hand smash,I really hate this cause he doesn't mover forward when he smash. the also took away one of his mid air kick, the combo kick on, and replace it with a beak(sp?). which is cool but you have to get use to it, and it doesn't send the enemies up with the last hit other moves have been change as well. pm if me if you want a detail discription on a certain charcter  
Super Smash Bros. Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff