Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Retro Singing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:49 am
Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nancy when finding her cost clear popped out of the blankets with a small explosion that left them everywhere on the bed and then raced to her closet wardrobe and grabbed a dress.... Not even a few minutes after dressing and discarding the gown on the floor she let out a sigh of relief having sat at her vanity table and began to fix her hair,"The crisis is over shirou", she heard a car door below it was the maid diane having arrived she felt rather relieved she could eat soon having the whole situation nearly averted she told shirou,"You hungry I can have her bring up something", she said,"Oh...', she forgot her parents were sleeping and would probably be alseep for awhile but that wasn't the issues she didn't want them woken up!! she could still play off as if shirou was still there as a guest!", she raced from her chair and out the door and down the staris,"Ms. Diane", she told her breathlessly in the kitchen as the woman looked up,"Me and shirou.. are going out to eat breakfast this morning!", she informed her,"Mom and Dad are still tired from last night I wouldn't wake them for at least another hour or so", she said hoping it worked as Diane looked at her smiling,"Of course Ms. Nancy enjoy your outing dear", she told her as Nancy nodded slowly and then raced back up the stairs.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:56 am
GuenivereOrion

Shirou got dressed as she went down stairs and as she comes back in Shriou was sitting on her bed,he had his pants on but was still shirtless and he looked up at her as she was out of breath."Are you doing ok,and why did you kick me out of the bed?"He asks as he puts his shirt on before running his hand though his hair.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:01 am
Pagan Yanik

Nancy came up the stairs breatheless as she stood in the doorway internally screaming as she nearly swooned from the sight of him shirtless,'the muscles!!!!?', she thought leaning her head against the door frame for support as she tried to recompose herself,"Look.. it was complicated", she said finally straightening up as she see went to sit next to him on the bed,"Anyways.. we can talk about it later I want us to head to town I'm going to uh... treat you to breakfast", she said,"Its probably safer considering mom and dad are still sleeping and I don't want them to wake up", she whispered to him,"Also I have to go shopping but you can either stay with me or head home its your choice", she told him.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:10 am
GuenivereOrion

Shioru looks at her as she sits next to him and smiles at her warmly."Ok sounds like we have a date to get to."He says playfully as he stands up and streaches."So are we walking or do you want to fly."He asks with a smile.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:27 pm
Pagan Yanik

Nancy turned to shirou seeing as he was teasing her or perhaps he was serious,"No Shirou", she told him smiling as she giggled slightly,"Lets walk out I wouldn't want Diane to have a heart attack", she told him as she made her way out of the room,"Besides most people can't do the things you can gotta keep that in mind", she told him smiling as she walked with him down the stairs on there way to the front door,"Should I call a cab? Or you wanna walk?', she asked him.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:24 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shirou laughs and follows Nancy down the steps and nods."I know that."He says as he walks out of the house and takes a deep breath."I think we should walk its nice out today and we can work up an apatiet."He says looking over at her.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:48 pm
Pagan Yanik

Nancy looked over at him smiling,"Okay", she said as they headed out the door they walked along the sidewalk on there way into the town... Home hadn't been much different than it had been almost 10 years ago though there was new high class resturants but with her purse in hand Nancy walked over to a a small french resturaunt that was very popular in the area, she went inside and ordered them a seat most of the menu was in english however but there was still alot of different cuisines to pick from,"Hot tea for me", she told the waiter as she peeked up to see what shirou wanted to drink that morning.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:00 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shirou followed behind nancy and when she headed for a french resturanunt he grins a little and once in a seat he started reading over the menu and then once the watter came over he ordered."Ill take a hot tea as well if you would."He says with a smile.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:36 pm
Pagan Yanik

Nancy was looking at the omelets in interest as she waited for them to revive there order after asking for one of the omelet specials and waiting for shirou to order whatever he was getting she managed to sip on her morning tea with a soft sigh or relaxation,"Did you sleep well last night shirou", she asked softly looking up at him with gentle eyes,"I was hoping that you weren't to upset with me.. I know lying to my parents is bad but I've done it so many times over the years it seems like a necessary thing to keep seeing you...", she said with a sigh,"I wish my parents were more like your parents shirou.. sometimes.. I wish I wsa born in the different family all together", she confessed.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:21 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shriou looks over at nancy with a grin after ordering just an egg plater."Oh I slept great last night till some one kicked me out of the bed."He says never losing his grin."And don't go saying that becuse if that happened we may have never met and that would be a lonely life."He says giving her a smile."We could always have you"Leave" for a few days and live with me after the house is done."He offers with a grin that always ment he was up to no good.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:50 pm
Pagan Yanik

Nancy found herself smiling knowing shirou could always bring her out of her slump,"Really...", she said taking his hand from across the table as she propped up her face,"I think that would be fun..", she said her eyes twinkling the truth was it was so much easier falling in love with the boy you grew up with when he still was the same but also mysterious at the same time and the whole thing was rather exciting for her the sneaking about the trickery it was all fun in the end, they were interrupted by there intimate moment with the waiter clearing his throat as he had there meals ready,"Your meal enjoy", he bowed leaving the two to eat; As Nancy sat up sighing she was going to have to have more time with shirou later right now she needed to focus and this was evident on her face as she began to eat.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:21 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shirou laughs when she takes his hand then then he looks at the waiter and bows his head before he starts to eat and looks over at Nancy."Sadly I don't know when the house will be done I still have the piping and other stuff like that to do."He says after eating a little more.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:47 pm
Pagan Yanik

Nancy nodded,'And you need need furniture to but don't worry", she winked at him,"I got ya covered.. ", she said tracing her finger on napkin by her plate,"I thought maybe you like to go window shopping today see what they have available and such", she told him as she finished up her meal it would be fun to go shopping with shirou;  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:01 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shirou looks over at Nancy and smiles."Now don't go crazy now wouldn't want you getting in trouble for blowing your money."He says with a warning smile before he finshes his meal and sighs."Ok so where are we going my lady."He says before drinking the last of his tea.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:09 pm
Pagan Yanik

Nancy gave a soft laugh as she motioned the waiter handing him the cash and bill as she got up placing her purse string on her right shoulder,"Oh shirou always trying to be a knight in shining armor huh?", she said her eyes twinkling,"Lets go shopping for abit and don't you worry about me then huh?", she grabbed his hand and pulled him along with her as they exited the restruant and headed to the main square,"You did all the hard work rebuilding it shirou let me decorate whatcha say?", she said already stopping infront of an appliance store as she entered inside to check out the new merchandise.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff