Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
[ARCHIVE] :[2019 VDay Game]: Love Survivor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Daisicle generated a random number between 1 and 9 ... 2!

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:08 am
Hjortur shook his head and shrugged at her inquiry. "I couldn't say, but it seems they have gone somewhere; or perhaps we have..."

The pair had just before to rest their feet fins in the water when the speaker made their presence known. His eyes looked behind them to the source, his head tilting ever so slightly as he tried to put a name to the voice. He could swear he'd heard it elsewhere... but it was no good. He couldn't place it exactly.

He placed his hand on Kel's before speaking. "You have my kindest regards; we shall do just that, thank you."

He turned back around and lowed his voice as he spoke just to Kel. "Something feels off, but whatever it is has not been openly hostile. We should probably try to refrain from provoking it until we know what's going on."

Menelie

Daisicle generated a random number between 1 and 9 ... 3!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:16 am
"You know, I have a name it isn't 'bird.' It's Saira."

"Does that even matter? Or what, are you the kind of snob that won't eat food after it hits the ground. Just look at it." Saira picked up a crabcake and presented it as evidence. "It don't smell bad, and it don't look bad. You're gonna just tell me to ignore so much good food."

At the voice, Saira's attention turned to the new figure.

The harpy didn't like how the voice made her want to shiver.

But more importantly...

"See, she doesn't even know you and even she's sayin' for you to relax a little."

Twitchapher the 3rd

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:32 am
Kelebek had just started to relax a little, despite the strangeness of it all, when the heretofore-unseen presence spoke. She jumped and just barely stifled a yelp, and instantly "disappeared" as her power responded to the perceived threat.

Luckily Hjortur was quicker on the uptake than she was and had a response for the shadowy voice. She didn't like how it sounded either.

She nodded her agreement with his assessment of the situation. "I think that's wise." Then, after a pause, she added. "What do we do now? I don't think I can enjoy myself knowing we might be in danger..."

Kelebek silently vowed--for probably the hundredth time--that they'd never come to one of these parties again. By the Water...!

Daisicle
Hjortur

Wolfs Heart generated a random number between 1 and 9 ... 2!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:39 am
As the voice spoke, Azure froze, staring at Dyas. The way the voice spoke rubbed him the wrong way and the last thing he wanted to do right now was 'enjoy himself'. "The voice came from upstairs... I think..." So there was someone here, but Azure wasn't so certain he wanted to find them now. It had felt like the voice was talking directly to them and he had no idea whatever this mysterious voice wanted to do with them.

Certain this was some sort of trap now, Azure leaned in close to Dyas, whispering in her ear, "I think we need to get out of here."

Tartara Seabreeze

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:51 pm
Neo was like a moth being drawn to the flame as he scooted ever closer to the food table, at war with himself over the matter, even as the other male began to discourage indulging themselves in the food. The voice cut through the magnetism though, and the sheer creep factor was enough to allow his common sense to beat out his tummy.

"Uh, yeah you're right..." Neo said with disappointment as he slowly turned away from the food table to look at the throne in which the other voice had come from, he squinted his eyes trying to make sense of what he was seeing in the shadows but it was too dark to see anything but those red eyes that were currently sending chills down his spine. "I don't have any interest in enjoying myself right now..." The pressing need to figure out where his son was returned, hopefully his son was somewhere far away from here, safer than he himself was at the moment.

Seruta

Twitchapher the 3rd generated a random number between 1 and 9 ... 9!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:25 pm
Nope.

Nope.

Nope.

Nope.

Nope.

NOPE.

NOPE.

"ZORAN THE CHIPMUNK NOT SO FLUFFY OR PINK CREEPY GOD LADY IS GOING TO KILL US!
"

Antidia
8D

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
Twitchapher the 3rd generated a random number between 1 and 9 ... 1!

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:10 pm
"Reverse world? Who whatta huh?" He was confused. What was this chick saying? Then someone else spoke.

"Who's that old broad? What's with the creepy smile?" He was starting to feel...Nervous. "Maybe we should leave..." Rosso started looking around for the nearest exit. He was ready to bolt if he needed to.

EvilSilverDragon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:35 pm
Golden Oasis sighed and shrugged. "Like I said, don't blame me if something goes wrong....And whoever that is on the seat, Please do something to prove this over grown chicken wrong. I will forever be in debt if I get to flaunt around with the greatest 'I told you so' ever." She just shifted onto her other hoove and crossed her arms over her chest. She was just going to wait this out and see what happened to the harpy.

Daisicle

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:14 pm
Checking out the drapery, Her attention focused on admiring the purple and blues before the other talked. Blinking back at him, her head tilted as she studied him. Pointing the decoration she commented, "Its pretty isn't it." The colors were so much prettier than all the pink. Not that she'd tell Venus that. Or her new acquaintance.

Oh..

Fluttering over to the male she stated, "Diascia!"

Odd voice called out for them to enjoy themselves, her response, "Wouldn't want to be rude. Getting on her bad side is not a good idea." Venus was having a bad throat moment with that tone, surely a cherub would come by eventually with something. Odd that there was none of them around

Twitchapher the 3rd

Dementia Requiem Asumi generated a random number between 1 and 9 ... 9!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:28 pm
Lucinda's eyes narrowed, looking up to the direction of the voice. That wasn't a good sign. Something was really wrong here, because that most certainly wasn't the voice that had been heard earlier. "Pretend to party. I don't trust this woman at all" She whispered to the male that had stuck by her since they had become stranded in the first place.

In an effort to follow an order she had given herself, Lucinda moved towards the dance floor, motioning for the other to follow. Perhaps they'd be able to get to the bottom of whatever was going on if they played along but kept their wits about them? She wasn't sure, but it was the only idea she had at the time.

Tartara Seabreeze"

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:05 pm
The second that she heard the voice, Dyas froze, her skin prickling. That wasn't Venus.

She looked up to stare where the voice came from, her hand tightening around Azure's. This was wrong. This was wrong. It all screamed trap. Was it too late to run though? Perhaps they should still try. The shetani gave a subtle nod to her husband, taking a step back.

Wolfs heart

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:12 pm
Dandy was already halfway through his celery stick when the voice beckoned. Lazily he looked up towards the second floor where it came from, but it was shrouded in darkness.

Huh. Well that was nice of her. Don't mind if he did. Even the gray pae agreed -waitaminute she wanted to dance? Oh no no...Dandelion didn't 'dance'. He barely liked walking.

But she also kind of scared him. Ughhh…fiiiiine. Cant be helped. He internally groaned as he pushed himself back onto his feet. Then slowly shuffled over to the female. Slowly, uncomfortably, he started to shuffle to the music. "It's really creepy that she's...watching us." The sprite muttered under his breath, sneaking a glance up to those red eyes again.

Dementia Requiem Azumi

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
Teigra generated a random number between 1 and 9 ... 5!

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:33 pm
Relax? Tolek would do anything but relax in this unsettling situation. Aiming a glare at the darkened throne on the second floor, one could have heard a brief crackle of electricity from from the teen's feathers. Look imposing. Size up your foe. Mom's lessons ran through his head while he tried to gauge the situation.

And what of his companion? Could he fight? Hmm, probably not as well as himself; he was trained by the best, of course. But maybe he could manage to help out in a pinch. Even his sister could be useful sometimes. "Be ready," he whispered discretely to Enfys, but offering no explanation for what the other should be ready for.

Wolfs Heart
Enfys

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:44 pm
Nyx sighed again. She had a bad feeling that nothing in there was right not that the bird brain would notice. In her opion Nunya could walk them right into a trap and she would think it was a new game. She was thankful that she had not been stuck in the maze that year with the bird they would still be stuck in there.

"Thanks Nunya," Nyx said as she took the apple. looking it over she was making sure that everything was safe though she was not 100% sure about it. But if she didn't eat it Nunya would wonder why. With another sigh she took a bite. It didn't taste that bad.

When she heard the voice a shiver whent up her spine. That was defiantly not Venus. Nyx turned to look at Nunya to try to tell the Bird brain that she should not get closer to the fake Venus. "Nunya I want some more food how about you bring me a bunch more." she said with a forced smile.

Seruta
Nyx name for Nunya in her head is Bird Brain or Bird

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:45 pm
At the sound of the voice, Enfys jumped towards his companion. "Whatwasthat," he said in one breath. As he moved closer to the other teen the hair on his head began floating up and he heard the sound of electricity, although he didn't recognize it and wasn't sure what it was. Enfys quickly took a step away from Tolek, feeling on edge. The boy looked around, trying to figure out where the voice was coming from, and at last he landed on the shadowy throne with the red eyes.

"ready?" Enfys' voice squeak whispered as if he were going through puberty all over again. "Ready for what?" The high-pitched voice continued.

Teigra

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces