Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ๅตโ•‘ ๐“๐“ป๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ด๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ โ†ฌ สœษชแด…แด…แด‡ษด sแด›แดส€แด
โšก || The White Flash Districts [Streets][+] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roy-schach

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:01 pm
___________________________Hajime Asuhara
_________________________________________________Ashes, The Rain and I
User Image

โœ˜โ•‘ CHAKRAx 620/ 620 x โœ˜โ•‘ STAMINAx 465/ 465 x โœ˜โ•‘ ACx 58,000 x โœ˜โ•‘ RYOx 34,000
โœ˜โ•‘ Arashigakure x โœ˜โ•‘ Chunin x โœ˜โ•‘ B-Rankx โœ˜โ•‘ Ninjutsu / Bukijutsu x
xxxxx

Hajime was starting to get up, himself, by the time that large, very attractive, Oni reached him. He was lifting up with his back when her arms scooped him up under his arms and hefted the man up, setting him on his feet. "W-Wow there...hey..." He turned, his blue cyan eyes catching her red eyes, finally. She chastised him and Hajime could only blush, watching her turn away. "Uh...yeah, hey wait a moment!" He took a step or two reaching out to grasp her hand. The cold shocked him, like it was bitter cold, cold enough that if he didn't feel his hand with Katon Chakra there was no telling what would happen. "I-I'm Hajim-" Trefle's terrible pun had him scarlet, then groaning at how bad both were. He had turned his head to him and just before he tried to catch Obei's eye again, his head snapped as his name was called, the fact the Anbu didn't acknowledge Obei's name sparked a fire in him. "First off her name is Obei, secondly, the hell do you mean I'm being Detained! I've worked my a** off for this village. You three have some balls to go and accuse me!" Hajime's temper was flaring, both hands on his hilts. "I request you contact the Arashikage, immediately." He watched as Trefle's tried to intercede and growled out at being told to turn around. "Screw you bud!" Using his thumb to point at his headband across his forehead. "I'm an Arashi Citizen and Nin, I refuse to be arrested just because you three are assuming this Bull!" He took a step forward, his stubbornness and want to show off in front of a lady was fixing to get him tazed.

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

โœ˜ Base D.R. โœ˜
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
+4 Strength || +2 Speed || +3 Reflex || +3 Fortitude
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

โœ˜โ•‘ Activations Used
      Activation One [ Rank ]
      Activation Details
      Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude ] โ†ต

Activation Two [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Three [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

โœ˜โ•‘ Ongoing Techniques
      Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Three [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

โœ˜โ•‘ Combat Passives
      โ— Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ]
      โ— Mizu Soujuu [ Water Manipulation ]
      โ— Kiri Shikaku no Jutsu [ Mist Vision Technique ]
      โ— Bounetsu no Jutsu [ Flame-Resistance Technique ]

NON-COMBAT DATA

โœ˜โ•‘ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

โœ˜โ•‘ Non-Combat Passives

โ— Learn 3 extra Bukijutsu techniques per post.
      โ— Learn 3 extra Ninjutsu techniques per post.

โœ˜โ•‘ Jutsu Learned
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Text Here

โœ˜โ•‘ OOC
      Notes:

NecroPlant

Novasse

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
                          His words were short but true. The events of the past happened all but 5 years ago. She said nothing and simply gave another frustrated huff. Why was life so hard? So very hard? At least Hajime would be happy to see her. She didn't wanted to admit it, but the sight of probably one of the few people to actually find her not a monster. Their eyes met and Obei offered him a smile, her her attempt at it. He was so much lighter than she would have thought. Their hands met and the oni's smile turned sour. Curse these hands of hers. Only able to bring pain and suffering. Trefle's pun hit Obei's hears as she would stifle a laugh, chuckling to herself at the terrible pun. "Ha-Jee." Obei smiled.

Then the ninja of the village appeared and accused the three of them of conspiracy against the village. Obei huffed. Speaking in their old tongue must have confused them. "Obei not corn-spire. We talk in oni tongue. I tell Oni what happened." Her eyes shot down to Hajime as he raged and snapped back at the people ordering them to comply. Trefles even tried to get out using that "Arashi cred" card. The boy continued his campaign, though she was flattered he demanded they call her by name. "Ha-Jee. No fight. They hurt..." She said, wincing at the memories of beatings she received for the past few years under their guise.

โ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
                          > Chakra : : 1,775 / / 1,775 x > Stamina : : 1,310 / / 1,310 x > AC : : 50,450 x > Ryo : : ไธก25,100 xxx
                          > Blood / Tai x > Oni / Hyลton x > Kogarashi x > A-rank xxxxxxxxx

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }
                              > Brew Master: You've delved deep into the ancient ways of Saketon. Through your tireless research and study, you have developed a method of casting Saketon ninjutsu by using claps and stomps. Additionally, you may convert Suiton jutsu into Saketon jutsu by paying 10 additional chakra per rank of the technique you with to convert.
                              > Coldblooded: Obei's saketon brew takes the form of Kakigลri, a frozen ice treat that has her clan's sake chilled inside. When using her saketon techniques, the ice summoned from this can lie dormant on the ground after use, able to be used for her hyoton clan techniques.
                              > Big Chill: Fuuton and Suiton techniques can be empowered to apply half a dose of frostbite per rank as if they were Hyouton techniques when they hit, lowering their temperatures such that they leave behind ice and snow in their wake. This increases their cost by 10 per rank when used.
                              > Oni Passive: Being originally from mountain and volcano environments, the Oni have grown into a tough and resilient people with hides strong enough to brush off jagged rocks and stave off the heat radiated by magma. Note: This does not mean you are lava proof. Hot temperatures just do not bother you.

{ Stats and Stat Bonuses }
                              Current Stats
                                Speed: N/A [ +0 ] xx Strength: Beserker Bonus, Nigirikobushi no Shintou [ +9 ] xx Reflex: N/A [ 0 ] xx Fortitude: Berserker Bonus, Iwagakure no Taijutsu [ +9 ]

Current Bonuses
                                None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
                              Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                - Objectives
                                - Go
                                - Here

{ Jutsu Used }
                              > XX [ X-Rank ]
                                XXX

> XXX [ X-Rank ]
                                XXX

> XXX [ X-Rank ]
                            XXX
                            XXX

Rosa Havoc
                    NecroPlant
                    Quote:
                    Quote:
                    Quote:

Novasse

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:24 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

As Hajime took a step forward so to did the officer, they were practically within kissing distance. "The words of a deserter in the making amount to about as much as the pile of s**t that they are, and it's just like a filthy deserter to bring up the name of an even filthier secessionist in his defense. That joke of a kage is likely letting you off without so much as having the anbu wipe a single memory. You're a god damn oyster of information and maybe if you realized that your head wouldn't be so far up your own a** to just tell the whole world about Arashigakure's secrets and defenses." The man aimed to rile Hajime even more and in doing so would take that opportunity to as they say 'fix himself to get tazed' for at this distance between them there was an ample space for the man to be covertly zapped. It was true that before many people in militant positions of a village 'left' the Anbu would purge their memories of sensitive village information...but Toso didn't do that. In fact he hadn't even mentioned it. That was the level of trust he had in Hajime that he would keep his mouth shut.

However the situation played out the mans cohort would place his hand on his partner's shoulder. The aforementioned 'third' Hajime was talking about just happened to be an oni woman who had no idea what the hell he was talking about. While the two were d**k-measuring she had been conversing with the man who'd contacted her. "That's enough, Shouhei. I've confirmed what the girl said doesn't have anything to do with conspiracy if anything its regret...and the butler needs lessons." "Ahem, I am not a butler I am a bartender. There IS a difference." Good cop would ignore the mans quip and would look at Obei his emerald eyes linking with her red ones. "Still...try not to use that name Kagami in public. It may be five years later but the waves that woman made are still lingering here in the village. If it wasn't for that woman Arashigakure wouldn't have needed to have been made skyborne to begin with. I checked with the compound 269. You will continue to be monitored in Arashi but your confinement period had ended some days ago. Now seems a better time to tell you than any that you're free to leave Arashigakure."

"Tch If Officer Kosei were the Kage again, none of this would have ever, happened and this joke of a regime would have actually had order. Belamos, several hundreds of thousands of nin and citizens, would have been decommissioned properly, there would be LAW and our funds wouldn't be going to frivolous festivals and asinine arena escapades." The grip on his companion's shoulder would tighten. "You have to forgive Officer Shouhei he hasn't had his morning coffee." "Don't patronize me and get your hands off me." the man would slap his comrades hand off his shoulder. He then stared down Hajime down once again who may have gotten his second wind by now. "Just know you deserting scumsack that when you leave, a part of Arashigakure leaves with you, and there's some people out there that WANT those pieces." with that the man would be pulled aside and him and cohort would start walking in some other direction trying to calm him down. The Oni what did the translating would stick around. Essentially 'swapping shifts' with the duo.

No longer being arrested Trefles would dust himself off albeit unnecessary and chime. "Well bon. Did that not turn out better than expected. You know Mr.Asuhara I can think of no better place to celebrate your friend's new-found freedom than the festival. Perhaps I'll join you. I'm quite uncertain what to do with myself right now. I haven't had that much excitement in quite some time." Trefles was in a rather good mood despite what happened. So did it stand to his 'nindo' "C'est un bien la vie, c'est bon." a saying which was at its core, roll with the punches and live life to have fun in a little vice so long as it does no harm. That said. He could pick up on a little 'something' between Obei and Hajime. He was, after all, a bartender. All he did was people watch a vast majority of his life and didn't take much to pick up on the 'tension'. Not much reason for a man to go 'macho' as the old saying goes if not to impress a lady.

Used:
        E-rank Bop to the tum tum with taser stick. Tier 2 Paralysis.

Chakra:x/xโž ยท.ยธยธ.-> Stamina:x/x Ryo: (Claimed/Unclaimed)-/- Ac:60,220/60,220

De-Buffs:
โ†’

โ†’

โ†’

โ™ฃ๏ธBuffsโ™ฃ๏ธ & โ™ฃ๏ธDRโ™ฃ๏ธ
โ—‹ Reflex: 12 {Capped At 12}
โ—‹ Speed: 12 {Capped At 12}
โ—‹ Strength: 12 {Capped At 12}
โ—‹ Fort: 6

โ€ขMaster of {7} Styles {42} DR Distributable
โ™ฃ๏ธPassivesโ™ฃ๏ธ
โ€ข Learn Everything +8
โ€ข

โ™ฃ๏ธDisciplinesโ™ฃ๏ธ
Worker-Worker
โ€ขBalanced Master
โ€ขLifetime Disciple

โ™ฃ๏ธTechniques Usedโ™ฃ๏ธ

โ™ฃ๏ธEquipmentโ™ฃ๏ธ
~Head~

~Body~

~Hands~
Coup de main {French For: Helping Hand}
[Contents]:
Both:
โ€ขSeal Connection~Haipa : The Sworn Defender
โ€ขSeal Connection~Saza : The Eagle Eye
โ€ขSeal Connection~Hodan Ichiba : Artillery Market
โ€ขSeal Connection~Takahata: The Supreme Service

Right Hand: 240 -100 = 140 Remaining Capacity
โ€ข [Legendary Seven Swords, Kiba: The Twin Lightning Swords]
โ€ข [Valid Point]
โ€ข [Clear image]

Left Hand: 240
โ€ข [Crab Crab God]
โ€ข [Blue Blossom]

~Waist~

~Scrolls~

~Feet~

โ™ฃ๏ธTitlesโ™ฃ๏ธ
โ€ข {Weaponsmithing} || โ†’ {Grandmaster}
โ€ข {Ryouri-nin:} ||โ†’{Grandmaster Iron Chef: Home-styled/Food Arts/Gourmand: Specialty Wine}
โ€ข {Technological} || โ†’ {Grandmaster}
โ€ข {Enchantment} || โ†’ {Grandmaster}
โ€ข {Botany} || โ†’ {Grandmaster}
โ€ข {Mining} || โ†’ {Grandmaster}
โ€ข {Armorsmithing} || โ†’ {Grandmaster}
โ€ข {Pharmaceutical Chemistry} || โ†’ {Novice}
โ€ข {Toxin Chemistry} || โ†’ {Novice}
โ€ข {Scroll Crafting} || โ†’ {Novice}

Novasse
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:10 am
User Imagexโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” [ โ€ข ฮ o z o ษฑ ษฉ โ€ข U z ส‹ ษฑ ฮฑ k ษฉ โ€ข ] โ”โ”โ”
xxxPeople who are [[ loyal ]] to their โ‡จ soul โ‡ฆ
xxxxxxxxxxxxโ†ณโ†ณโ†ณare the strongest beings to ever existxx ----โ™ฅ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ฦธฬตฬกำœฬตฬจฬ„ฦทโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ”โ”โ”

Nozomi was quite surprised when the first sentence out of the blonde's mouth was that her breakfast was ruined. Didn't they had more important things to worry about than just some breakfast? Then she started shrieking that it was a him and Nozomi had to fix that quickly. "N-No wait-" She stammered as she asked if he got her too, "Yes, but I think maybe-" Overridden by her shouts and that she want them to cover more ground and mentioned about To-sOo. Who? Oh. Toso. Of course. Wait, why bother the Arashikage about this. "Hang on, it might be a she-" But the woman snapped her fingers to Nozomi in silence and waves her hand as she mentioned that they should meet right back her when they can. Her purple hues had found the little tea shop and that they should meet back here, "Hold on just a min-" Poof. She was gone.

Bewildered and confused, Nozomi stood there, her hands holding her letter and photographs of herself. Her brows furrowed as she slowly just put the photos back into the original envelope as she sighed softly. With that, she placed her own letter she had written with the tracking rune into the returning address. So much for informing the female of her plan. Not to mention, she didn't even know her name. With that, she dropped the returning address letter off at the mail box and headed towards CORE for more information as she hid away the original letter with the pictures in it to avoid another body slam that could send the papers flying.

ฯŸ Arashigakure ฯŸ
Uzumaki | Genjutsu | Scholar | Chuunin
| 2040 / 2050 Chakra | 1650 / 1650 Stamina |

โŠฑโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ™ฅ ฦธฬตฬกำœฬตฬจฬ„ฦท โ™ฅ โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโŠฐ

Actions:

Out Of Caffeine

Hurrak

NecroPlant
Letter:

The letter would be a desperate plea for him not to post her picture on front page news. Instead she gave him a date and time to come to the school and that she would some of the kids ready, wishing to use the photographer magnificent skills to take pictures of the kids because hers was always blurry.

[ Letter also has Ryouken [ Hunting Dog ] Tracking on it ]

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Roy-schach

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:20 am
User Image

โœ˜โ•‘ CHAKRAx 620/ 620 x โœ˜โ•‘ STAMINAx 465/ 465 x โœ˜โ•‘ ACx 58,000 x โœ˜โ•‘ RYOx 34,000
โœ˜โ•‘ Arashigakure x โœ˜โ•‘ Chunin x โœ˜โ•‘ B-Rankx โœ˜โ•‘ Ninjutsu / Bukijutsu x
xxxxx

Haji's head cocked back, the way she was saying his name, it had a faint blush across his face, before his glare turned back towards the Anbu, an overly confident grin on his face. At least before that b*****d of an Anbu spoke up. His words lit a fire in his eyes. His teeth gritted, if his hands weren't already gripping his blades they were now. A vein on his forehead bulging out. He felt the head of that stun baton zap him, his teeth gritted more as he took it, barely a reaction his lone eye focused on him. "If I wasn't a good person, I would have cut you down for that, you inconsequential idealist." His head snapped to the severely lacking Oni lady, who couldn't compare to Obei. He listened, head snapping back to Shouhei. He was shooting him daggers with his eyes as he spoke up. "Obei, I'll be leaving this village soon, if you'd like to accompany me? As you've heard I'm not to welcome here, even though I've helped this place I call home since it's inception." Hajime twitched at being called deserting scum, but he did his best to ignore it. Once they Anbu finally left he sighed before looking to Trefles. "I agree plus I must discuss business with you. Would you like to Accompany us, Obei? I meant it you can stick with me if you would like. I wanna see the world." He was grinning at her. "Plus I could use a sparring partner."

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

โœ˜ Base D.R. โœ˜
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

โœ˜โ•‘ Activations Used
      Activation One [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Two [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Details

Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Technique Details

โœ˜โ•‘ Combat Passives

NON-COMBAT DATA

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

โœ˜โ•‘ Jutsu Learned
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Text Here

โœ˜โ•‘ OOC
      Notes:

NecroPlant

Novasse

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
                          The news had come to a surprise to the Oni, who had actually poofed into a shadow clone while she ran off to go do something. Not that Hajime would be able to tell the difference anyway. She looked surprised upon hearing his news. He was to leave the village pretty soon, despite having gotten here since the day Kogarashi and everything had come their way. The way he was treated recently was fairly disgusting but Obei couldn't say she blamed him. Unfortunately, the answer he might have expected wasn't going to come out of her lips. "Obei want to...But Obei need stay. Obei family here and...Obei no go." she gave the boy a sorrowful gaze, gently patting his fiery orange head of hair. They probably were busy so Obei sighed again. This would likely be the last time they saw each other for quite a while. But she could at least help him in some way.

Her arms would pick Hajime up again and bring him close to her. Her lips planted a quick kiss his right cheek before setting him down. "If Obei no see you before go, Obei hope you do well. Meet again, yes?" She smiled at the boy before offering him a small wave off while hurrying off down the street.

โ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
                          > Chakra : : 1,775 / / 1,775 x > Stamina : : 1,310 / / 1,310 x > AC : : 50,450 x > Ryo : : ไธก25,100 xxx
                          > Blood / Tai x > Oni / Hyลton x > Kogarashi x > A-rank xxxxxxxxx

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }
                              > Brew Master: You've delved deep into the ancient ways of Saketon. Through your tireless research and study, you have developed a method of casting Saketon ninjutsu by using claps and stomps. Additionally, you may convert Suiton jutsu into Saketon jutsu by paying 10 additional chakra per rank of the technique you with to convert.
                              > Coldblooded: Obei's saketon brew takes the form of Kakigลri, a frozen ice treat that has her clan's sake chilled inside. When using her saketon techniques, the ice summoned from this can lie dormant on the ground after use, able to be used for her hyoton clan techniques.
                              > Big Chill: Fuuton and Suiton techniques can be empowered to apply half a dose of frostbite per rank as if they were Hyouton techniques when they hit, lowering their temperatures such that they leave behind ice and snow in their wake. This increases their cost by 10 per rank when used.
                              > Oni Passive: Being originally from mountain and volcano environments, the Oni have grown into a tough and resilient people with hides strong enough to brush off jagged rocks and stave off the heat radiated by magma. Note: This does not mean you are lava proof. Hot temperatures just do not bother you.

{ Stats and Stat Bonuses }
                              Current Stats
                                Speed: N/A [ +0 ] xx Strength: Beserker Bonus, Nigirikobushi no Shintou [ +9 ] xx Reflex: N/A [ 0 ] xx Fortitude: Berserker Bonus, Iwagakure no Taijutsu [ +9 ]

Current Bonuses
                                None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
                              Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                - Objectives
                                - Go
                                - Here

{ Jutsu Used }
                              > XX [ X-Rank ]
                                XXX

> XXX [ X-Rank ]
                                XXX

> XXX [ X-Rank ]
                            XXX
                            XXX

Rosa Havoc
                    NecroPlant
                    Quote:
                    Quote:
                    Quote:

Novasse

Roy-schach

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:28 pm
User Image

xxxxx

A look of sadness crept across his face, heart sinking. He went from heated and pumped to low, with a heavy weight on his shoulders. He understood having to look out for family, and he also knew that the path he was taking was most likely to be lonely for quite some time. That hand of her's mussed up his hair with those pats and he started to crack a sad smile. Hajime started nodding, before speaking up. "I understand completely, it was only a suggestion of course." Though as he finished his sentence he was hefted up, the feeling of Obei's lips against his tender, warm flesh, turned him scarlet. His eye met her's as she set him down.

After nodding at their words, Haji could tell she was ready to leave in a hurry. His right hand outstretched once more, catching her's as he filled it with Katon Chakra to battle that intense cold he would feel. "Obei, one moment, please? I want you to know, I am gonna be here for a couple more weeks, at least until the tournament is over. I will see you before I leave, on this I swear. Maybe dinner somewhere?" He flashed a suave smile, trying to hide that fear that swam in his eye, that he may in fact never see her again. His plans would take him all over the world before they were set in place. And he very well could die before then. His thoughts flashed back to his childhood, before he left Kirigakure. That strange tree that stood at the center of the village had lulled everyone into a strange love sickness. He remembered some nobody he felt strongly for because of it, he was a child.

Those feelings were welling up now, and he couldn't quite place why. Hajime's eye flicked to his hand in her's, seeing a slight tremble, not from bitter cold but from fright. Before he let that gentle giant go, his left hand came up and grabbed her by the shoulder tugging her down, he'd at least return the kiss he was given, encase he never got the chance too. His lone eye shut and he pressed their lips together for a mere moment, before pulling back and turning letting Obei go completely. "Forgive me if that was uncalled for, but I was terrified that, that would be my only chance. I hope to see you soon, Obei of the Oni Clan."

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

โœ˜ Base D.R. โœ˜

โœ˜โ•‘ Activations Used
      Activation One [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Two [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Details

Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Technique Details

โœ˜โ•‘ Combat Passives

NON-COMBAT DATA

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

โœ˜โ•‘ Jutsu Learned
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Text Here

โœ˜โ•‘ OOC
      Notes:

NecroPlant

Novasse

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:44 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

"Oh my. I didn't know you had family here mademoiselle Obei...family.." What was like a jolt of cold ran down his spine. As Hajime took Obei for his aside dread filled the bartender...."Oh non...I promised Aka Aoi and Midori that I'd...this is most bad..." When the two were getting ready to depart Trefles walked up rubbing the back of his head with his eyes drooping and moving to the side. "So ah..monsieur Hajime bon. You'll be here for awhile longer then yes. Let us talk then...I ah...have matters to attend to currently I had unfortunately forgotten. I need to hid...er tend to things yes bon." with this the man had vanished. Where he went was anyone's guess but he sounded like something was going on..maybe he was a spy after all. ~exit

Chakra:x/xโž ยท.ยธยธ.-> Stamina:x/x Ryo: (Claimed/Unclaimed)-/- Ac:60,220/60,220

De-Buffs:
โ†’

โ†’

โ†’

โ™ฃ๏ธBuffsโ™ฃ๏ธ & โ™ฃ๏ธDRโ™ฃ๏ธ
โ—‹ Reflex: 12 {Capped At 12}
โ—‹ Speed: 12 {Capped At 12}
โ—‹ Strength: 12 {Capped At 12}
โ—‹ Fort: 6

โ€ขMaster of {7} Styles {42} DR Distributable
โ™ฃ๏ธPassivesโ™ฃ๏ธ
โ€ข Learn Everything +8
โ€ข

โ™ฃ๏ธDisciplinesโ™ฃ๏ธ
Worker-Worker
โ€ขBalanced Master
โ€ขLifetime Disciple

โ™ฃ๏ธTechniques Usedโ™ฃ๏ธ

โ™ฃ๏ธEquipmentโ™ฃ๏ธ
~Head~

~Body~

~Hands~
Coup de main {French For: Helping Hand}
[Contents]:
Both:
โ€ขSeal Connection~Haipa : The Sworn Defender
โ€ขSeal Connection~Saza : The Eagle Eye
โ€ขSeal Connection~Hodan Ichiba : Artillery Market
โ€ขSeal Connection~Takahata: The Supreme Service

Right Hand: 240 -100 = 140 Remaining Capacity
โ€ข [Legendary Seven Swords, Kiba: The Twin Lightning Swords]
โ€ข [Valid Point]
โ€ข [Clear image]

Left Hand: 240
โ€ข [Crab Crab God]
โ€ข [Blue Blossom]

~Waist~

~Scrolls~

~Feet~

โ™ฃ๏ธTitlesโ™ฃ๏ธ
โ€ข {Weaponsmithing} || โ†’ {Grandmaster}
โ€ข {Ryouri-nin:} ||โ†’{Grandmaster Iron Chef: Home-styled/Food Arts/Gourmand: Specialty Wine}
โ€ข {Technological} || โ†’ {Grandmaster}
โ€ข {Enchantment} || โ†’ {Grandmaster}
โ€ข {Botany} || โ†’ {Grandmaster}
โ€ข {Mining} || โ†’ {Grandmaster}
โ€ข {Armorsmithing} || โ†’ {Grandmaster}
โ€ข {Pharmaceutical Chemistry} || โ†’ {Novice}
โ€ข {Toxin Chemistry} || โ†’ {Novice}
โ€ข {Scroll Crafting} || โ†’ {Novice}

Novasse
Quote:
Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:48 pm
SHION xxxxx MORI
Wandering out into the Flash District was always a pass-time of Shions, but, in recent years, the hobby had taken on more of a purpose than simple leisurely strolls; tonight, Shion was scouting for her next mark. Business was slowing down at the Rev lately; one can only see the same local bands so many times before even the hipsters lose interest. Shion had to stay on her toes and keep a sharp eye, and a tuned ear, out for the next big thing to drum up a crowd. Luckily for her, the heart of the district never failed to drum up a crowd, and where there is a crowd, there are people. Where there are people, there's a quick buck to be made by busking. It was usually the same few folks each time she went out, overly-dramatic magicians, discount clowns, and people drumming on dishes, but every now-and-then she could find a real treat: the elusive independent musician! Stalking through the crowds like a cat on the hunt, Shion would keep an eye out for whatever came her way.

General Info

STR: +12 // SPD: +12 [+24] // REF: +12 [+24] // FORT: +12
CHAKRA: 1825/1825 // STAMINA: 1975/1975 // DEMON CHAKRA: 5000/5000 // BODY RANK: S // BLOODLINE: Bakuton // CLASS: Tai/Bloodline
TITLES: Jounin // CORE Agent: Bastet // Cat Summon Head // Nibi Host

Techniques Used:
-

Active Effects:
- Meltdown: 5/5 Charges
- Nibi Stage: inactive - 0/x

Summon Stats:
-
-
-

Nibi
-
-
-

Active Effects:

Quotes:
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:58 pm
Maeko Tsujihara
It's OK, I wouldn't Remember Me Either
โœ˜โ•‘ CHAKRAx 700/ 700 x โœ˜โ•‘ STAMINAx 970/ 970 x โœ˜โ•‘ ACx 20,000 x โœ˜โ•‘ RYOx 0
โœ˜โ•‘ Arashigakure x โœ˜โ•‘ Chunin x โœ˜โ•‘ B-Rankx โœ˜โ•‘ Taijutsu / Bukijutsu x
xxxxx

User Image

The short gal burst out of the alleyway, screaming out something or other. Totally incoherent by her sobbing. What ever had happened to the poor girl, it must have been terrible, she was blindly stumbling through the crowd. Pushing past people, shoving people out of the way. 'Too many people!' Maeko screamed in her head, tears spilling, falling from her cheeks. She moved faster and faster, only to smack right into Shion Mori. Something snapped, she lashed out and tried to smack whomever it was in front of her. "GET OUT OF MY WAY!" She screamed out, huffing, eyes wet and red with tears, staring right into the Shion's eyes

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

โœ˜ Base D.R. โœ˜
+5 Strength || +3 Speed || +3 Reflex || +3 Fortitude

โœ˜โ•‘ Activations Used
      Activation One [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Two [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Details

Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Technique Details

โœ˜โ•‘ Combat Passives
      โ—
      โ—
      โ—
      โ—

NON-COMBAT DATA

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

โ— Learn 1 extra Taijutsu technique per post.
      โ— Learn 1 extra Bukijutsu technique per post.

โœ˜โ•‘ Jutsu Learned
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Text Here

โœ˜โ•‘ OOC
      Notes:

Roy-schach

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:32 pm
SHION xxxxx MORI
To say Shion was shocked by the sudden slap would be an understatement, and to say she was not ready to return the favor ten-fold would be an outright lie. Shion rubbed her cheek, gritting her teeth as her other hand balled into a fist. "Okay. I can see you're not havin' a good day, kid, so I'm gonna give you one chance to apologize. Clearly your head's not in the right place." It took everything she had not to send this kid flying across the street, but with her position in the village, Shion needed to practice patience and.... ugh... restraint... Even with those who lashed out first. Man growing up sucks.

General Info

CHAKRA: 1825/1825 // STAMINA: 1975/1975 // DEMON CHAKRA: 5000/5000 // BODY RANK: S // BLOODLINE: Bakuton // CLASS: Tai/Bloodline

Techniques Used:
-

Active Effects:

Summon Stats:
-
-
-

Nibi
-
-
-

Active Effects:

Quotes:
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:50 pm
Maeko Tsujihara
โœ˜โ•‘ CHAKRAx 700/ 700 x โœ˜โ•‘ STAMINAx 970/ 970 x โœ˜โ•‘ ACx 20,000 x โœ˜โ•‘ RYOx 0
โœ˜โ•‘ Arashigakure x โœ˜โ•‘ Chunin x โœ˜โ•‘ B-Rankx โœ˜โ•‘ Taijutsu / Bukijutsu x
xxxxx

User Image

"J-Just get out of my WAY!" Mae' would belt out, eyes closing tight as they burned, she'd throw her arms forward to give a hefty push at Shion's chest. "I am not apologizing!!" As sadness poured from her eyes, they'd lock with Shion's, a fire burning in them. Her right hand had slipped into a pouch on her hip, grasping a scroll that held her Gunbai. "Just. Get. Out. Of. My. WAY!"

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

โœ˜ Base D.R. โœ˜

โœ˜โ•‘ Activations Used
      Activation One [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Two [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Details

Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Technique Details

โœ˜โ•‘ Combat Passives
      โ—
      โ—
      โ—
      โ—

NON-COMBAT DATA

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

โœ˜โ•‘ Jutsu Learned
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Text Here

โœ˜โ•‘ OOC
      Notes:

Roy-schach

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:00 am
SHION xxxxx MORI
Well she certainly was a scrappy one; a shame she only stuck to simple shoves. Shion let out a beleaguered sigh and hung her head ever so slightly, giving a quick, disapproving shake. Why couldn't she ever have a quiet afternoon? Shion's hand clenched into a fist, knuckles whitening under her grip. She didn't want to hurt the kid, far from it in fact, but her attitude was really testing hot-headed kunoichi. It's true that she'd made great headway in taming her once explosive temper, but, even by normal standards, Shion was still an emotional powder keg; Maeko was proving to be a spark.

It would happen before any normal person, and even most shinobi, could realize. A loud pop would fill the air as Maeko would feel the wind forced from her lungs as she would be hit with the force of a stun grenade. Shion remained motionless, though her stance would have changed. In fact, if it hadn't been for the smoke rising from the girl's fist, there'd be little evidence at all that she had really done anything. "Slow your roll, nerd. You don't want to fight me, so I suggest you take a second to simmer down before you get hurt."

General Info

Techniques Used:
-

Active Effects:

Summon Stats:
-
-
-

Nibi
-
-
-

Active Effects:

Quotes:
Rosa Havoc

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:51 pm
Maeko Tsujihara
โœ˜โ•‘ CHAKRAx 635/ 700 x โœ˜โ•‘ STAMINAx 905/ 970 x โœ˜โ•‘ ACx 20,000 x โœ˜โ•‘ RYOx 0
xxxxx

User Image

Those tears kept falling, streaking down her wet cheeks. Eyes red and puffy. Maeko wasn't thinking, she wasn't even herself right now. High on emotions, heart strained from stress and sadness. Her emotional state was fragile, if not already broken. All of a sudden she was gripping her stomach, that explosive fist had her bent over, barely able to catch her breath. It made her wretch, coughing up spit. Shion was lucky that she hadn't eaten just yet. Her eyes were quickly on Shion. Those green eyes piercing her, Mae's coughing quickly turned into a low growl. She took a step back, eye twitching for the slightest second. Maeko started to pump Chakra into her bones, she wasn't about to let this cocky gal get another hit on her like that. "You b***h..."

She moved forward, bringing her right leg up in one, lightning fast motion. She leaned back as she swung that kick right at Shion's left side. "H'UUUUH!" She pushed through that kick, moving forward and bringing that right hand of hers up in a fist, chakra whisping off of it as she attempted to coax her into throwing another punch back. She'd aim her fist right at Shion's sternum. "H'YAAAH!"

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

โœ˜ Base D.R. โœ˜

โœ˜โ•‘ Activations Used
      Dance of the Larch: Absolute Defense [ A ]
      This is a supplemental technique. The user first prepares themselves by channeling chakra throughout all of their bones. Then, when the user is struck with a tai or bukijutsu technique, the user is able to have a plate of bones first protect the area which was struck equal rank to the strike provided. Then, the user launches a counter attack, which converts the opponentโ€™s strength stat which they used the technique into the speed of which the bone blades rise out of the user to impale the target. Can only be used up to the rank the user has access to. Cost one activation to block the strike, and another to launch the counter strike. If the user only has one activation left, then the block will occur, but not the counter attack. If the user has no activations left, then this ability does not work. This stance last for 6 post.

Nerve Strike [ D ] Complex
      The user delivers a swift roundhouse kick to the opponent. The kick is executed at D Rank strength but recieves A rank speed. This kick, while lacking power strikes nerve clusters of the target, causing the stricken limb to cease functioning for the next post.

Sudden Straight [ B ]
      The user channels chakra into their fist, releasing a straight punch at blinding speeds. For each rank of the technique the user's speed is increased by a mild amount. If unblocked, the user's speed is transferred to strength during damage calculations for this attack.
      Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 3 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude ] โ†ต

Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Technique Details

โœ˜โ•‘ Combat Passives
      โ—
      โ—
      โ—
      โ—

NON-COMBAT DATA

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

โœ˜โ•‘ Jutsu Learned
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Text Here

โœ˜โ•‘ OOC
      Notes:
      Cute things in jars

Roy-schach

โ—„ ๅตโ•‘ ๐“๐“ป๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ด๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ โ†ฌ สœษชแด…แด…แด‡ษด sแด›แดส€แด

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games