Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ๅตโ•‘ ๐“๐“ป๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ด๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ โ†ฌ สœษชแด…แด…แด‡ษด sแด›แดส€แด
โšก || The Spire 2.0 [ Kage's Office ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As Soraru disarmed himself, Jay watched with a warm smile on his face and his fingers interlaced upon his desk. It was quite a surprise to see the man here, in actuality. It wasn't something he had expected, what with his leave of absence. In fact, he hadn't even really considered him: spare thoughts for those who aren't at the forefront are fairly rare. To that end, it was a pleasant surprise indeed. "It certainly has, thought I'm not the biggest fan of people bowing to me. I learned really young that the people who want others to bow are often the same who don't deserve it." He pulled back his hands, twiddling his thumbs a bit as he withstood the man's light tease with a mostly serious answer.

When the lights dimmed in his eyes, Jay's own narrowed. Years of dealing with people at every level of management and direction had given him sort of an eye for kinesics: mostly to try and keep an eye on people who were more or, most importantly, less pleased with decisions he and his sister had made. He knew that look. The grimness. When he did speak he could hear it in his voice, that familiar twinge of dark memories tainting your mood, your very administration of the world. And it was what he said that clued in the rather introspective kage as to WHY. Ever since that day, Soraru had been changed. It was good he had taken time off without being made to do so. Still, it was heavy for him to have to come here and make the request he did. "Jeon will be sad to have missed your return indeed. Last I was told, she went off with... Shion I think... No matter. I definitely am happy to say on both of our behalves that the village welcomes you back into our ranks. Quite the turmoil has been brewing for the past few years. More on that in a bit. Here," Jay said reaching into a drawer, that magic drawer every leader tended to have, and producing a small box. Within, new headbands, smelling of fresh linen and polish in an assorment of vibrant and dull colors. "Lets hope you haven't gotten slow with age, yeah?"
""

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:00 am
User Image
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
๏ดพG E N I N || A R A S H I G A K U R E || M E D I C A L // B L O O D L I N E || C/S: 315/225๏ดฟ

Clouds spun overhead, twisted and formed into personifications of various flora and fauna before dissipating entirely. Earth split open and mountains rose only to disintegrate into nothing. Whole oceans formed before leaving barren earth. Vast forests grew and turned to desert wasteland. The stars wheeled overhead as day turned to night and back again, over and over. Darkness then blanketed everything until small pinpricks of light began to form. The lights shimmered and sparkled, becoming larger and larger. They spun together clouds of gas and planets formed in between them. A single young boy sat with his legs crossed between the heavenly bodies, his eyes closed with a peaceful look upon his face. He sat in complete silence and didn't move, not even his own breath betraying his stillness. In the middle of his forehead, a silvery-white light appeared and broke through the darkness of the space around him. The entirety of the space became like glass and reflected itself an innumerable amount of times.

The boy's eyes then opened and he gazed across the space, studying the reflections. that permeated everything that he saw. He found himself standing now and slowly made his way forward. Crystalline structures formed under his feet, each step bringing another into creation. Each evaporated as he took the next step. He eventually reached something akin to a door which he studied contemplatively before grasping at the handle and sliding open. The light on the other side of the door was too bright to see anything through but he stepped into it anyway.

He suddenly found himself in a grassy plain and turned towards the sounds of clashing metal and thundering hooves. He strained his eyes to see it but he saw several men in strange armor fighting one another. Some strode atop horses while others fought on foot. For a moment, he was lost in the cacophony of screams and shrieking mounts. He then found himself in the midst of their carnage. Bodies lay strewn across the grass which was now stained red with their blood. He could see now that the men, although similarly armored, looked slightly differently. Yet, they still bled the same. All of the bodies were butchered and mangled in different ways, each more grizzly and horrifying than the last. The sky turned into a red haze, matching the blood-soaked ground beneath him.

In a blur of his surroundings, he found himself in another field. He recognized the same kind of carnage, but the combatants were entirely different. Some wielded metallic weapons and armor but many did not. Electricity flew from their hands and they breathed fire like magic. Instead of beasts of burden they now battled with animals of all kinds, each more fantastical than the next. They each had the visage of soldiers but he couldn't tell what they were fighting over. He didn't understand them -- none of them.

The image shattered and he was alone again, this time standing in a room. There was a table and chair in the far corner that looked like a writing desk. Nothing else furnished the room. As he walked over to it, he regarded the empty chair before looking towards the top of the table. A single piece of parchment had appeared in the time it took to walk over and it read HELLO in large letters.

"You're late," came a voice from beside him.

Almost jumping out of his skin but keeping a relaxed composure, he turned and looked at the short, old man in the chair. He wore a black top and pants with black shoes and white socks. White hair encircled his bald head. He wasn't tall enough to have his feet reach the ground in the chair which made him look somewhat like a toddler in a highchair. He stepped several feet away from the man without saying a word.

"Not even going to say hello? That's rude, you know."

The boy turned his head slightly, giving the man a scrutinizing gaze.

"Oh, well. Can't really say I am surprised. This generation lacks so many manners and never seems to observed the common niceties. Name's Hakunojo, but you can just call me Haku."

The young boy now looked perplexed. That's what they called him.

"I know what you're thinking; I can read you like a book." The old man hopped down from the chair and regarded the boy. "Hakushin, my boy, you'll have to learn to be better than that."

Hakushin's brows rose in question. The old man knew him in spite of him having never met him. Was he a friend of his family? His clan? Did he know his parents?

Before Hakushin could voice any questions, Hakunojo lifted a finger of silence. "Not now -- later. Right now, you have things you must do. Go meet the people in charge and become strong. I'll visit you again when you do."

The world around Hakushin shattered and he was forced back into a waking state. Hakushin found himself sitting outside somewhere, legs crossed and hands in his lap. He slowly opened his eyes, breaking his meditative trance. Nothing he had experienced was real -- to his knowledge. The sanctity of his mind allowed him introspection, but he was a novice at controlling it and discerning any of the images he had seen. Regardless, he needed to heed the old man's words. He rose to his feet and slowly made his way into the tower of the Kage.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:41 am
User ImageUser Image
__ The police captain entered the Spire and his heavy black boots pounded on the steps. His gate was brisk but without particular haste. His face remained characteristically serious, his black cloak billowed behind him, his badge gleamed in the light, and his sheathed white rapier clanked on his hip. The Konin knocked before entering the office and bowing respectfully towards the twins. He stood quietly to the side of the office but closest to the desk among all of the items in the office and waited for his turn to be addressed. He had just finished his law enforcement assignments for the day with his cadets. Kenshin saw potential in each of them and was anxious to see their progress in the future. Perhaps the twins would need him to help in conducting administrative matters, but such directives were at their discretion.

Enter.

@Kerron Just kind of posting here to help village momentum. I'm open to helping with any narrative you want.

@der Haku @Tenshuyami Hey guys!

ใ€–ร—ใ€—ใ€TITLE: Koninใ€‘โ—‹ใ€RANK: Aใ€‘โ—‹ใ€CHAKRA: 1,140 || 1,150ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€STAMINA: 1,145 || 1,145ใ€‘

Technique Used:
โ€ข [ Technique Name ]
___โ—‹ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
โ€ข [ Technique Name ]
___โ—‹ [ Rank ]
Reductions:
โ€ข Gentle Fist of the Law PA: -10 chakra and stamina from gentle fist techniques
โ€ข Bloodline class specialization: -10 chakra and stamina from bloodline techniques.
Byakugan Status:
โ€ข Active

___youwillknownihilism

der Haku

Tenshuyami

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:13 pm

The new arrivals to the office were let in quite easily. Even though Soraru had closed the door, their matters weren't so pressing that he needed to keep them private at all. Better the new blood meet the man with his status put back in place regardless. Aside from that, with Kenshin coming in, Jay smiled bright at the man who had, at one time, fought him as a test. He wondered, idly, if Kenshin had found a leap in strength such as he had what with his new passenger. Another time perhaps. The genin before him he knew, as he knew the names of all the ninja in his army... give or take. His dossier was in the drawer right then, and he decided to give it a once over.

Now that was interesting indeed.

Regardless of what he'd seen, the Kage nodded to Kenshin. "Kosei Taicho! Long time since we've spoken. Or at least it feels that way. I was going to say I hope things are going well at the Police Compound... but I know the answer already. I believe, unless I am mistaken, that this is Hakushin Hakurei, I believe you already know Soraru. I'm happy you came by actually. It seems like Hakushin's in need of a headband and a squad lead. I hope it's not too much to ask you to take on another student. Here, take a headband Hakushin," he offered gesturing to the already open box and then pondering on the things he needed doing.

There was one thing, now that he thought of it. "Speaking of, have you seen Unki?" the question was innocent enough, he didn't know too much of what became of the girl after she left. He was planning on pairing her and Kenshin up with Hakushin and maybe another couple of ninja to handle that matter on the [Bulletin Board.]
""

___youwillknownihilism

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:06 am
User ImageUser Image
__ When he was addressed by the chipper Jay he stepped up to him and bowed politely. His stoic energy interacted interestingly with Jay's own friendly aura. When he was introduced to Hakushin Hakurei his white eyes shifted to him. These same pale hues scanned the lad as if evaluating him. Although this was their first meeting, it was likely that the genin was familiar with his name. He was the second in command of the village and the leader of all law enforcement in the village. First, he would answer the kage's question about Unki. "I haven't." He responded flatly with a turn once more to Jay. "I can take more students, my Lord. Let me know if there are any jounin who aren't pulling their weight with teaching. If they refuse to teach then they may as well be made genin again." Kenshin felt strongly about his place in the file and order and the place of others as well. He was also growing frustrated with taking on more duties than necessary, but he was more than willing to complete more tasks on the kage's request.

ใ€–ร—ใ€—ใ€TITLE: Koninใ€‘โ—‹ใ€RANK: Aใ€‘โ—‹ใ€CHAKRA: 1,140 || 1,150ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€STAMINA: 1,145 || 1,145ใ€‘

Technique Used:
โ€ข [ Technique Name ]
___โ—‹ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
โ€ข [ Technique Name ]
___โ—‹ [ Rank ]
Reductions:
โ€ข Gentle Fist of the Law PA: -10 chakra and stamina from gentle fist techniques
โ€ข Bloodline class specialization: -10 chakra and stamina from bloodline techniques.
Byakugan Status:
โ€ข Inactive

___youwillknownihilism

der Haku

Tenshuyami

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:01 pm
      User Image
      User Image
                                                User Image

Belamos approached the door to the Kage's office and knocked a few times, waiting for a reply

โ—†๏ฟค CHAKRAx 1,195/ 1,195 x โ—†๏ฟค STAMINAx 1,030/ 1,030 x โ—†๏ฟค RYOx 29,000x โ—†๏ฟค ACx 100,000
                                                โ—†๏ฟค Ninjutsu / Bloodlinex โ—†๏ฟค S-RANK xโ—†๏ฟค Yonbi Host x โ—†๏ฟค Koninx โ—†๏ฟค Arashigakurex
                                                xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

โ—†๏ฟค Mission Information

โ—

โ—†๏ฟค Passives

โ— Flame Resistance Training
                                                    โ— Advanced Thread Walking
                                                    โ— Dexterity: Spinning the Staff

โ—†๏ฟค Other Additives
                                                    โ— Yonbi Passive: Heat Immunity
                                                    โ— Scorch Release: Dehydration Immunity
                                                    โ—

โ—†๏ฟค Jutsu Used / Learned
                                                    โ—
                                                    โ—
                                                    โ—

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:46 pm

Jay smiled at the police captain and nodded. "Yes, it does seem like we have some slackers," he admitted rubbing the back of his head. He rolled out his neck just a tad bit, considering what Kenshin had said before giving a slightly amused chuckle. "Man, you can be really scary with how intense you are, Kenshin. I like it though," he shrugged. And just when he figured things were going to calm down, he flinched a tad bit at a knock on his door that came lock and step with a sudden feeling of foreboding and despair, like as if something had tried to pierce into his soul and failed. "Who is that?" he asked, the corrected himself trying to shake off the anxiety creeping down his spinal column. "I mean- uh... come in."

Within him, he allowed his mind to shift places to his personal world, the one shared with his prisoner of course, and looked the Gyuki up and down. "This one wasn't me." Jay turned his head to the side with abit of skepticism before he saw it... a tremble in the Yang half's body as well. "No... it wasn't. So what was it?" He turned his head, and before he could form the words he was looking for a flash of lightning headed right for him made him go into battle ready mode. He crashed into the ground, catching the deva raja whom had dared invade his place of [relative] peace. Before a forceful response could be doled out, Jay took a second to examine the fangs, the claws... the long raven locks wildly flowing as he held her by the neck. Even the feral looks in her eyes... it was unmistakeable. "Jeon... what has happened to you."

In the atosecond of time that passed in the real world, Jay looked even more than less than comfortable as his eyes fell on Kenshin, Hakushin, Soraru, and Belamos, should he have finally entered. "Something bad is happening..."
""

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:01 pm
      User Image
      User Image
                                                User Image

He stepped through the door to the office, a look of wild panic in his eyes. But those eyes weren't glued to Jay, but rather the blood moon on the outside of it. There were two people in here- Kenshin and Jay. He could save one. ONE! The choice was made in a split second. The Sun God raised his hand and let a golden light filled the room, seemingly soaking into the skin of Jay and briefly illuminating him. Kenshin, unfortunately, would be left to change "Jay, you don't know just how bad it's gonna get" Kenshin would be unable to move for only a brief amount of time as the change, and the accompanying pain, wracked him. Belamos leveled his spear and threw it at the window, shattering the glass into thousands of people "Come on!" He yelled as he sprinted and dove out the window, landing on a building a few stories below. As he stood he surveyed the scene- choas everywhere. Fighting in the streets, the corpses of those too weak to change examples of the feasting that had already taken place. It was...just what that fool said it would be.

'This is all my fault'

And the horrible thing was: Belamos wasn't wrong.

โ—†๏ฟค CHAKRAx 1,195/ 1,195 x โ—†๏ฟค STAMINAx 1,030/ 1,030 x โ—†๏ฟค RYOx 29,000x โ—†๏ฟค ACx 100,000
                                                โ—†๏ฟค Ninjutsu / Bloodlinex โ—†๏ฟค S-RANK xโ—†๏ฟค Yonbi Host x โ—†๏ฟค Koninx โ—†๏ฟค Arashigakurex
                                                xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

โ—

โ—†๏ฟค Passives

โ—†๏ฟค Other Additives
                                                    โ—

โ—
                                                    โ—
                                                    โ—

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:16 pm

Jay was a little frazzled by the light illuminating him, Gyuki even more so, but at the end of whatever Belamos had done he didn't feel any different whatsoever. What he DID take note of, however, was the distinct feeling of dread creeping up over him as he heard the rioting, even down at the bottom of the spire. He took hold of Magni, the greatsword humming to life at his grasp, and Jay too launched from the window, having no idea what was going on, but absolutely horrified at the realization that the interaction he'd had with Jeon was precursory.

He handed, hard and brutal, on the back of a fur-laced shinobi assaulting one of the clerks, and his foot dug into the flak jacket of the were-ninja. "What in the seven hells..." he breathed out, leaping to the skylines to follow after where Belamos had went.
""

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:40 pm
      User Image
      User Image
                                                User Image

He stopped on a rooftop, panting and visibly exhausted. Jay would be right behind, not falling too far in their escape "I...was able to save you...but I'm not sure if I can do it again. The effort is...taxing" He would say between labored breaths. Raising a shakey hand, he pointed towards the village "This isn't natural- people are doing this. Find your sister...find these people. I-...I will handle Tsuki." He would look to the Kage for confirmation before he left to handle the business. If left unchecked, Tsuki and Jeon would be more than capable of leveling this place by themselves. They needed to be taken down.

xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

โ—

โ—†๏ฟค Passives

โ—†๏ฟค Other Additives
                                                    โ—

โ—
                                                    โ—
                                                    โ—

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:11 pm

Against all forms of logic everything seemed to be coming apart. Jay didn't know how to react to Belamos. He just felt his muscles straining against his will. Probably not safe to rely on his taijutsu or bukijutsu right now: the melee arts felt outside of his reach under this moon. "I gathered as much. This strikes me as entirely engineered and I'm fighting the urge to let this beast inside of me out. I don't have a choice... Jeon is mine right now."

He steeled himself, a bit of ink forcing up his throat, making him hack up the black liquid. He grumbled, then forced himself up and out into the village to where he could sense his sister. Something in this moon and their shared mental space was calling out to him and he knew where to go. Forming handseals, Jay boomed out in a tube of lightning just over a mile away.
""

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:43 am
    "Show Everything."
    "Show Everything."

User Image
      Tezumari sprinted to the Kage's office, bounding up entire flights of stairs. The normally busy halls were suspiciously empty, setting the Nara on edge. Approaching the office itself, Tezumari halted as a terrible scent filled their nostrils. Blood. A shuffling sound, and a loud snorting sound. There was one room between Tezumari and the Kage's office. Tezumari slowly made their way to the door frame and glanced around it. A large hulking beast lifted its snout in the air, a bloody Hitai-te slipped from its mouth as it sniffed the air. Luckily, for Tezumari, the werewolf went back to snacking on the unfortunate shinobi.

Tezumari slowly made their way across the room and slipped into the Kage's office. It was the first time they had been inside and as they looked around they noticed the window had been shattered. Glancing around, they couldn't find any noticeable signs of death, although it was clear some sort of struggle had occurred. A sudden snorting sound drew Tezumari's attention to the door. The door creaked open as a massive paw pushed it aside. The werewolf upon seeing Tezumari snapped at the air and growled. Tezumari stepped back towards the open window, "Well Doggy, as much as I would love to scratch your ears, I've got to be going."

The werewolf hunkered down, muscles tensing in preparation to lunge. Tezumari opened their arms wide and beckoned the werewolf forward, "Good pup, let's go for a walk." The werewolf leapt, claws towards Tezumari, mouth ready to clamp down on their throat. Tezumari fell backwards and put their gloved hands on the edge of the window seal. Kicking upwards with both legs, they caught the werewolf in the jaw, slamming it shut. Carrying the momentum forwards, both Tezumari and the lycan went out the window. As they fell, Tezumari thrust their arms upwards releasing chakra. A massive boost of speed generated by bursts of wind allowed Tezumari to drive both of them into a near suicidal dive down the side of the Spire. Just before they made impact, Tezumari kicked off and zoomed off to the side to try and kill the acceleration. Hitting the ground, their body skipped across the ground.

Struggling back to their feet, Tezumari carefully made their way to the small crater caused by the wolfs impact. At the bottom was the broken body of a young kunoichi. Tezumari's shoulders fell and they hung their head low. Unable to locate the Kage. Head to Hospital, inform them changes affect both Ninja and Civilians alike. Tezumari left the area, staying on the lookout for any other potential attack.

"Reveal Nothing."
    "Reveal Nothing."

[Enter from streets]
[Exit to Hospital]

Relevant Details
Character Core
Name: Nara Tezumari
Village: Arashigakure
Body Rank: D
Title Rank: Genin
Classes: Genjutsu Specialization
Bloodline: Nara
Link to Profile:[x]

Class Disciplines
First Class: Genjutsu
____REM Sleep: โ†’ Your genjutsu prowess has enabled you to increase the amount of time a genjutsu affects an opponent. The Base Duration of your non-instantaneous Genjutsu increases by 1 post. Your Genjutsu upkeep costs are lessened by 5 Chakra per body rank. Instance genjutsu are not effected by this increase in duration.

____ Inception: โ†’ With Genjutsu, realism and the sensory ability of the target factor heavily into the ability of the victim to realize they are in a genjutsu. With practice and discipline, the shinobi may select one [1] genjutsu Sense that may be added as a Secondary sense to any technique, as well as choose one Sense of Choice that will forever cost one [1] rank less in cost as long as the casted genjutsu's primary sense is the chosen sense. Once these two [2] choices are made, they cannot be switched, so choose wisely. Primary: Sight, Secondary: Chakra

Personal Attributes
โ€ข Sleight of Hand: Can cast jutsu using hand motion rather than handseals
โ€ข Practical Magic: Starts with 1 bukijutsu and 1 Taijutsu Style, -2 Genjutsu per rank.
โ€ข Simulated Illusion: Kaing out of Genjutsu's cast by Tezumari Cost an additional 10 chakra per rank
Equipment
Armor:
Quote:

Weapon:
Quote:

Kunai: 15/15
Shuriken: 0/0
Chakra and Stamina
Chakra: 310/410
Stamina: 160/210
Chakra Element: Fuuton/Raiton
Chakra Color: Purple
Chakra Materialization: Chains of hearts, spades, clubs, and diamonds wrapped around their body and limbs
Jutsu used or Learned
Physical:

Used:
Quote:
Scissor Handspring
Description: This is a move that can be completed either backward or forward. The user quickly propels themselves either backward or forward and vaults over something as in Power Slide; however, this time, they swing their legs around from the side instead of sliding over the obstacle, aiming to kick the target with both feet. If the first hit lands, the second one does as well. If the user is able to hook their feet onto something on the other side (including things like an opponentโ€™s arms and legs), they gain two descriptive ranks of speed per this techniqueโ€™s rank.

Quote:
Falling Hurricane
Description: The user imbues their leg muscles with chakra to propel themselves farther in the air, the user then proceeds to flip mid-air to produce momentum as they fall. They then bring down their leg on their opponent as they fall. This technique can be used without launching themselves into the air if the user is already falling. Transfers any damage the user would have taken on impact to the target.

Elemental:
Quote:
Kyoushu no Tokkan [ Assassinโ€™s Rush ] | Rank B
Expelling a great deal of chakra, the user forces a vast amount of wind out of their hands. This blast of wind has two effects: first, anything in the direction the technique is pointing is knocked over by the blast, and second, it propels the user extremely quickly in the opposite direction. During this movement user may make continual adjustments to their trajectory. The dash lasts for barely a second, but in that time the user can cover around one half-mile. In order to avoid injury from moving at such high speeds, an additional C-rank amount of chakra must be paid, in which a chakra film forms around the user.

Mental:
Quote:
Descriptive Stats
โ€ข Strength โ–บ 0
โ†’โ†’ N/A
โ€ข Speed โ–บ 6, +2 (Small Buki), +1 (Draw Small)
โ†’โ†’ Sobagai Deba Sentou, Jiyลซgata Senpลซ
โ€ข Reflex โ–บ 6
โ†’โ†’ Sobagai Deba Sentou
โ€ข Fortitude โ–บ 0
โ†’โ†’ N/A
Mission Details
Mission:
Quote:

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:14 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Kenshin collapsed to the floor when the moon peeked through the window of the spire. He felt his skin crawl as tufts of fur pierced through. His teeth grew sharp and his fingernails extended into claws. He was starting to become a beast, a werewolf. "NO!" Kenshin fought the transformation internally as his pale eyes focused and began to become yellow, ghastly, and focused. He continued to resist the transformation and was halfway complete before it stopped. Once it stopped the fur receded and the fangs and claws shortened. Now Kenshin was returned to his humanity for he was too righteous to become a corrupted werewolf.

The police captain then rose to his feet once again and hurriedly stepped out of the office and eventually the tower. All he could think of is if the prisoners might have transformed like he did and resisted. He had no idea what was going on, but if this was happening to everybody in the village then he had a dire situation on his hands.

Exit.

Technique Used:
โ€ข [ Technique Name ]
___โ—‹ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
โ€ข [ Technique Name ]
___โ—‹ [ Rank ]
Reductions:
Byakugan Status:
โ€ข Inactive

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

Just before Kenshin would be able to exit the office, scratching would be heard at the doors. After a short second the door would bust open, revealing his young apprentice. " Si...Sir! I... " He forced out as his teet grew into carnivorous and beastly fangs. His light toned voice cracked and became gruff. The boy's emerald green eyes had a slit like pupil in their center as he clenched his shoulders with his own hands. Silver fur, the same shade as his own had begun to ravage his flesh as his ears pointed. " I...can't... no...no..no...I WON'T!" he growled in desperation. " Heroes...don't...give...in!" he said, attempting to will himself to end the transformation just as Kenshin did. The boy would black out, falling limp to the ground as his wolf like traits would mostly vanish. Kenshin would be witness to the boy having sprouted dog like ears, retaining the pupils displayed earlier and his teeth reducing size but remaining sharp. It seemed he was only able to fend off half of the werewolf transformation, allowing him to regain conciousness and control of his body while sacrificing the enhanced strength and speed.

ใ€–ร—ใ€—ใ€TITLE: Geninใ€‘โ—‹ใ€RANK: C-Rankใ€‘โ—‹ใ€STRENGTH: Chuunin || +4 ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€SPEED: Chuunin || +2 ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€REFLEX: Chuunin || +2 ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€FORTITUDE: Chuunin || +4 ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€CHAKRA: 385 || 385ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€STAMINA: 375 || 375ใ€‘

Technique(s) Used:

_โ˜† [ Rank ]
____โ˜…
_โ˜† [ Rank ]
____โ˜…

Technique(s) Active:

_โ˜† [ Rank ]
____โ˜…
_โ˜† [ Rank ]
____โ˜…
_โ˜† [ Rank ]
____โ˜…

Personal Attributes:

_โ˜†
โ€ข Specialist Discipline
_โ˜† :Restricts to one chakra type. Lightning Ninjutsu gain the overwhelming property and have no elemental weakness.
_โ˜† 2 Additional Ninjutsu slots are gained each body rank up.
โ€ข Mystic Hero Discipline
_โ˜† Can use Ninjutsu at the user's body rank and lower without hand signs while wielding weapon.
_โ˜† Grants 2 extra ninjutsu slots per rank.
โ€ข "Raijin's Blade" PA
_โ˜†All complex and spiritual Bukijutsu gain a lightning element. This additional lightning element added to the technique reduces the opponent's speed by a slight amount [1] per contact made between the technique and the target per rank of the technique.

Passive Effects:
_โ˜†
___โ—‹
_โ˜†
___โ—‹
_โ˜†
___โ—‹

**LEARNING [ Rank ] ]
**LEARNING [ Rank ] ]

**MISSION: :: II - [ Test | 0/0 Posts ]
**MISSION: :: II - [ Rank | 0/0 Posts ]

kumurai Kaicho

Kondo Kaicho
Vice Captain

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:52 am
User ImageUser Image
__ Kenshin ,moved like greased lightning to catch the collapsing Kojiro. The boy had strength and determination certainly to be able to resist much of the transformation. This was the first time he was able to see his truly righteous resolve. "This one's different." This was a passing thought amid the adrenaline of supporting his pupil. He started shaking him and was slightly perplexed by his wolf ears and other features, but focused on making sure he was okay. "Can you hear me? Can you stand?" Kenshin's voice was about as gentle as the harsh man could manage.

Technique Used:
โ€ข [ Technique Name ]
___โ—‹ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
โ€ข [ Technique Name ]
___โ—‹ [ Rank ]
Reductions:
Byakugan Status:
โ€ข Inactive

Kondo Kaicho

โ—„ ๅตโ•‘ ๐“๐“ป๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ด๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ โ†ฌ สœษชแด…แด…แด‡ษด sแด›แดส€แด

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games