Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
Rosario Vampire: Yokia Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:25 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Amaralysa

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"ahh... I see so its for your own personal gain your here then? hehe and here I thought you were here to help little old me out" konren said with a laugh"at any rate feel free to run around and make as many friends as you want its well... not really my stick" he said a free hand waving about "but! ...ya know? if your feeling generous you could do me one more favor" konren said with a coy smile " its a simple task really... that human we invited to join us this year is having a rough time peeking through the veil so to speak ... maybe? you could give her a little push? ya know... kinda give her a scare.. a running head start to what shes in for the year maybe?" konren grinned "I mean this jobs not gonna pay so its up to you... just figured you fit the job like a glove is all" Konren shrugged.

ooc : wink  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:24 am
EightBitEel
Guenivere ORion

Amaralysa

Atazoth laughs and grins."I wont just scare the pretty little girl but when we are done this school will rip its self apart form the inside out."He says his eyes glowing again as he looks down at the people below them."Konren its time to rise the certain on this schools finale act,the actors are in place so let the show began."He says grinning as another folder appears in his hand as he falls form the building.Atazoth lands and starts making his way though the crowd he walked passed people almost unseen,he stopped when he picked up on another demon and a grin forms as he soon comes across her and a dark elf something he has not seen in a long time,he walked up to the two a smile on his face."Hello,I am sorry to bother you but I am new here could you point me to the main office,i need to turn in my info."He says with a little laugh."Oh sorry forgot my manners my name is Atazoth,nice to meet you two."He says never losing his smile.

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:26 pm

~Callidora Va Liene~

"Nonsense!!", she told him shaking her head in disagreement,"Regardless my apartment sweet should be good enough to detain your full form", she managed to watch as they etched closer to a ground and found a rather curious display as she smirked seeing Kel being carried off by Leo,"It seems the prideful has fallen", she mummered turning back to Derrick she tugged him along,"Come on Derrick lets go I'm sure dinner is ready now", she told him smiling brightly. As she led him toward the area of the girls dorm rooms.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:35 pm

PaganYanik

EightBitEel

Amaralysa

-Eri-

Leo managed to carry Kel all the way to the head masters office where he lay the unconscious body on the floor,"Sir..", he stated as a man with a black hooded cloak turned looking much like the grim reaper himself,"This one had a weapon on him...", he remarked,"I was able to defeat whatever he was though... it seems it wasn't' himself that was containing the power", explained Leo,"Excellent...", remarked the man's cool voice as he gestured forward,"Lets see if he will wake up and talk to us shall we?", he nodded toward Leo who bowed his head respectfully and turning to look at kel, he leaned down and pressed two fingers on the side of his head while his fingers displayed a soft gold glow to wake up the unconscious body.
[essentially Eri's and Leo's healing powers are different Eri's salavia/mouth heals things while Leo's hands/fingers heals]

Eri managed to make her way back to Zero's room and sat next to his body while she thought about all the mess she caused while she sat there head bowed in shame she found the tears start to fall from her face it made her feel horrible knowing that she caused so much to happen and Leo could have gotten hurt and Kel wasn't even human she felt flawed and unperfect in her eyes so commonly placed like a human it hurt her personally.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:39 pm
PaganYanik

EightBitEel

Ahri

Ahri found her way to the booths in the cafeteria picking up her information she made her way back to the girls dorm. She found that as she was approaching she noted the werewolf from earlier with some girl smirking as she took him in as a lady's man Ahri managed to pass by them well noticed and strutted inside the main girls dorm in amusement she wasn't sure what other interesting boys were here at the school. Taking up her package to the floor which displayed the number 207 she walked into her dorm room wondering who her knew roommate would be.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:08 pm
Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Zero's hand softly reached out and touches Eri's and he spoke softly."Tears dont look good on you at all."He says his eyes still held a lot of pain but he forced a little smile."I feel like s**t."He says trying to lighten to mood a little.

Kel's eyes slowly flicker then open and he could feel pain shooting though his body like fire."Damn it what happened to me."He says looking around putting his hand to his head and slowly the room came into focus but his head was still pounding like someone was beating on it.

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:41 pm

PaganYanik

EightBitEel

Amaralysa

-Eri-

Leo watched slowly as he began to blink awake and he stepped far back into the shadows to allow the headmaster to speak,"Are you up yet?", the man chuckled,"It seems your inner being is causing you some issue", he motioned for Kel to rise,"Come now get up", he remarked in rather good humor,"Why dont you tell me about yourself", even though the all seeing headmaster knew he rather have let the person in question talk about his experience and argument.

Eri looked up rather taken by surprise as Zero reached out for her hand and she took her free hand to wipe away the tears as he commented on his state of well being she couldn't help but laugh,"I'm sorry.. Its not funny its just your so straightforward", she told him looking up as she managed to give him as small smile,"I think I made a fool of myself.. and really messed up.. I dont know whats wrong with me.. why couldn't I tell he wasn't a human?".

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:19 pm
Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Zero looks at her and gives her a warm smile."A smile is so much more fitting for you."He says before trying to sit up and failing at it."I told you he wasn't normal didn't i."He says softly before gently kisses her hand."You made a mistake thats all it happens to us all."He says softly.

Kel looks around and sees a man in a hood and he slowly stood."It's rude to not intarduse your self before asking about some ones life dont you think."He says before standing stright up."Name is Kel i am miss Callidora's bodyguard and loyal servant of the Liene blood line."He says hands behind his back with legs slightly spread.

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:54 pm

PaganYanik

EightBitEel

Amaralysa

-Eri-

The hooded man let out a small chuckle,"Forgive my rudeness I'm the headmaster of this school and as for my real identity that isn't something you really need to worry about or know...", he commenced as you could hear a soft murmuring in the back as Leo tried to manage his cool, the school master nodded,"Ms. Callidora.. I've been watching her she is actually younger isn't she? Then her classmates but managed to jump a grade due to her intellect I do believe...", he reached forward to spread out the folder,"Though you are in her fathers service to protect her I have noted as of late you left her to be and haven't watched her in several hours", he commented his glowing eyes could be seen through the gaping hole of his blackened hood,"And you seem to have gotten into a rather predicament care to share your side of the story?", he asked generously.

Eri felt herself lower that smile as she turned away to stand up and turn away form zero,"I'm suppose to be a goddess one day Zero.. I shouldn't be seen as anything other than perfect in my family's council", she explained turning she frowned,"I've been the delinquent for so long the reject there that they have drilled Leo even harder and even though I try to do my best to act perfect at home how am I suppose to here if I can't even trust my own eyes?", she asked as her eyes flashed gold for a moment only to turn back to their natural brilliant green,"I mean I might as well just call myself a woodland nymph or something and be done with it", she sighed walking in front of his bed in a rather detached and upset fashion.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:10 pm
Guenivere ORion
User ImageUser Image

Lunae giggled in response to her friend's own chuckle and his hearty reply. "Well, years have never been consider a small amount of time even for those like use so I'd have to agreed", She snarked back at him good-naturedly with a smile gracing her lips all the while. Then she sighed, her dark purple eyes locking onto her friend's. "I did not share my brother's paranoia and would have loved to do that Elliot but after what had happened with Daryk, I figured it was best not push him, " she replied.

Her eyes darkened at the question before a dark mischievous grin wound its way onto her face as she fell into step with Elliot.. " He wasn't although I doubt he would ever tell you different, but he is now." She said her tone sure. " Our dreadful parents don't realize it, but our being here is only for his happiness. Pretty hard to destroy what you can't touch," She said mischievously , grin still firmly in place as they walked  

Amaralysa

Memorable Shapeshifter

20,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Generous 100

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:16 pm
Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Zero let out a sigh and kicks his legs off the bed and grunts in pain."I think perfect is in the eye of the beholder,you are who you are and you dont need to change to make others happy."He says standing up slowly and shakily before he turns to her." I dont care about what you are suppose to be one day all i care is you not what others think you should be or how you should act only you get to decide that."He says as he walks up to her and pulls her into a hug."Ill beat down any one who dares trys to change you against your will.just ask that puffed up Leo just how much ill fight."He says with a smile,him and Leo have been at it for years over Eri even leading to some real fights.

Kel looked at him and smiles."Will if you can see so much then you already know what happened,your lap dog over there."He says pointing at Leo." Distracted me out of the blue and ordered me to leave and when i refused one of his little friends just out right attacked me so as such i defended my self but after that I dont remember any thing I am guessing some one got in a sneak attack and knocked me out. As for Ms,Callidora her blood is linked to me so if she where in danger I would know about it so I have little to worry about."He says his voice calm and he looked into the mans glowing eyes,Kel was far form afraid in fact he was wondering what this man was.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:33 pm

PaganYanik

EightBitEel

Amaralysa

-Eri-

The man nodded slowly,"Yes it seems that is what happened Leo threatened to kill you on threat of being a human and you provoked him with phrases such as,"What do you have against my kind?" Leo knows his responsibility as punishment team leader and even though the young demi god has a personal grudge against humans it wasn't his authority to attack it was the rules based for this school now...", began the man slowly as he rose from the chair and began to walk out from behind the desk,"It seems we have a major problem with you staying here...", he stood before kel a little over 4 feet he was rather short but there was still a strange black aura that came from him as he kept up his shroud of mystery. "You understand as a principal to a prestigious high-school I can't not allow things to go unpunished and you did have a weapon that could have hurt one of my students regardless if he provoked you these students are still children in my eyes and I can't have you going around with something so unbalanced and easily accessible", explained the man,"So I'm going to have you come with an agreement with me on a contract I have set up with your so said employer so you may remain in the school without problems I'll just need you to sign", and risen out of the ground was a platform with a parchment and quill and ink,"If you will agree I'll explain the details personally".

Eri turned as zero managed to somehow get out of bed and come hold her and she struggled slightly trying to get out of his grasp,"Zero stop!", she said looking up at his worried,"Your hurt and you shouldn't be getting out of bed...", she turns to gaze into his eyes,"If your going to stand up like that your going to have to feed to stay balanced...", she lowered her gaze resting her forehead at the base of his neck,"Kaname says you wont drink my blood zero are you scared...".

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:40 pm

Elliot Roger Vladmund

Elliot nodded slowly at Lunae's words,"Yes.. it was unfortunate for that to happen to Daryk...", he managed to recall them telling him the miss fortunes of Saeran's lover, and he looked up ahead to where they were heading it seemed somewhere between the actual school and the dorm systems, he managed a smile for her as she mentioned it was for his happiness they had attended this school,"How fortune smiled on me that I came to the right school.. You two were such a joy in my life the time you were in it and I'm glad to have you both back in it once again", he told her as he turned to stop for a moment and ask her,"Do you have any idea how to navigate this school yet? I'm afraid I'll never find the office or for that matter where I'm suppose to sign up for such said classes", he frowned rubbing his temples in confusion,"They say this school it set up like the human school to teach us more of mortals but I find its rather a great place to commute with all species our age and younger".  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:54 pm
Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Zero looked at her and when she rested he head he puts a hand on her head."Scared,ya I guess you could say that."He says he is not one to every say he was afraid of any thing but Eri was the one person he could freely talk to."I dont want to hurt you,and I dont know what your blood would do to me,and Leo would just kill me if he ever found out and he is the last guy i want to take me out."He says with a little smile.

Kel looked at the man with a confused look on his face and looks down at him self."Umm I never brought any form a weapon with me."He says then he takes a step back and brings up his hands in a defanceive stance."Oh i get it you are just trying to set me up."He says he clearly was unaware of the fight that took place once the sword was drawn.

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:09 pm

PaganYanik

EightBitEel

Amaralysa

-Eri-

The headmaster let out a rather hearty laugh as he managed to see some form of fear and confusion in Kel's eyes,"There there no need for excitement I can recall all your forgotten memory's with the invention of surveillance", a large screen was shown up on the opposite wall as began to recall the events first beginning with Pheonix attacking him and then on from there with the drawing of swords and the transforming it ended as Leo was picking him up and the headmaster turned back to Kel,"Recollect any of that?".

Eri sighed and turned her head to face the window she didn't understand it all but she didn't think her blood would be any different than a humans but she supposed it was.... when in her empowered form she had golden blood it was the closest thing to being a goddess. She managed to smile at his comment,"I wouldn't let Leo hurt you anyways".

Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff