Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply The City of Marseille
Saints-Marguerite Hospital Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:22 pm
User Image
Mairi‘s Outfit

This is how it feels when you take your life back, this is how it feels when you finally fight back...
When life pushes me, I push harder, what doesn't kill me makes me stronger.

Mairi blushed as she slid into the car and buckled up. A little, she admitted shyly.

--------

(OOC - Abri Grêle Marketplace)
AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pyrrha Ryder
Elementary School Teacher
"Well, as Michaelangelo would put it... Let's Party!"

Pyhrra starts the car and drives out of the parking lot. Mairi dear, I'll make you something to eat when we get home. Pyhrra says this to Mairi as she drives for home.
*exit*

TsukikuroiMai

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:05 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra arrived at the hospital then parked the car.We're here girls. Pyhrra says this as she parks the car.

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:11 pm
Mairi found the gaping expression on Kairi's face comical. That is... a very big building. How does it not fall? Kairi said with mild shock. Good question, though I'm pretty sure that it's made of something dense, I think, Mairi deadpanned. ',' .
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - clean clothes

--------
Kairi
[color=#3f00ff][b][/b][/color][color=#bb84b3] [/color][color=black][I][/I][/color]

Mairi
[color=#000074][b] [/b][/color][color=slateblue] [/color][color=darkcyan][I][/I][/color]

(OOC - Mairi's current outfit is in her picture, though it's a dark indigo-navy color rather than a warm blue. Kairi's voice, at this point, sounds like Laura's from Street Fighter V found here.)
AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:35 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra got out of the car and let the girls out.Be sure to stay close to me. Pyhrra says this to the girls.

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:32 am
Mairi slid out of the car, helping Kairi out after a couple of minutes, seeing Kairi's head turning at all the various vehicles as she likely didn't recognize any of them. Something dense? You say that like you aren't used to seeing buildings like this, Kairi said to Mairi. Unfortunately not. Most of the buildings I've seen are... much less obvious and advanced than this, Mairi admitted, shrugging as she followed her mother. ',' .
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - clean clothes

--------
Kairi
[color=#3f00ff][b][/b][/color][color=#bb84b3] [/color][color=black][I][/I][/color]

Mairi
[color=#000074][b] [/b][/color][color=slateblue] [/color][color=darkcyan][I][/I][/color]

(OOC - Mairi's current outfit is in her picture, though it's a dark indigo-navy color rather than a warm blue. Kairi's voice, at this point, sounds like Laura's from Street Fighter V found here.)
AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:13 am

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at the girls.Shall we go inside, girls? Pyhrra says this to the girls.

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:27 am
Mairi exhaled as she nodded slowly, a bit nervous as she could feel the muscles in her own thigh tensing reflexively as if Lucas were shifting his position. I guess so. Would they... know I'm different? Kairi said to Pyrrha nervously. Different how? Mairi quipped, half suspecting what Kairi was referring to, but not certain. ',' .

--------
Kairi

Mairi

AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:35 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at the Kairi. Kairi, what do you mean? Pyhrra says this to the Kairi as she enters the hospital along with Mairi.

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:48 pm
Mairi glanced at Kairi as she shrugged. Ah... that I'm not... human, Kairi said to Pyrrha nervously, her voice low and soft. Psh... if you knew what I was really capable of, you'd be wondering how 'normal' I was," Mairi quipped, smirking. ',' .

--------
Kairi

Mairi

AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:54 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at the Kairi. Kairi, you need to act like a human since we're out in public. Pyhrra says this to the Kairi then looked at the person at the front desk in the lobby. Excuse me, but we're here to check on Lucas.

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:09 pm
Mairi was mildly amused as Kairi blushed, but nodded shyly. Okay, Kairi said to Pyrrha uncertainly, her voice low and soft. "He's in X-Ray at the moment. Second floor, Room 208." Well that was helpful, Mairi quipped, her tone dry and slightly sarcastic, which made Kairi giggle. ',' .

--------
Kairi

Mairi

(OOC - 'the' Kairi? lol)
AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:13 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at the front desk. Thank you. Pyhrra says this to the front desk then looked at the girls. We're heading to Room 208. Pyhrra says this to the girls as they head to the second floor.

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:23 pm
Mairi nodded nervously as she walked up the stairs, which was only minutes to the next floor up. What's an X-Ray? Kairi said to Pyrrha uncertainly, her voice low and soft. An X-Ray... well.. I'm not sure how to explain it, Mairi said shyly, shrugging. She knew little of hospitals and hadn't, in fact, ever been in one before meeting Pyrrha that she could clearly remember. ',' .

--------
Kairi

Mairi

(OOC - 'the' Kairi? lol)
AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:55 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra went to the front desk. Excuse me, but how long until Lucas' X-Ray is done? We're here to visit him. Pyhrra says this to the front desk then looked at the girls.

TsukikuroiMai

The City of Marseille

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces