Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Inuyasha: The Untold Story [Open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:09 pm
User Image
loth17
wise_ninja_person
loth17

With: Two girls? Demons!?
Where: Forest
OCC:

The girl eyes shied yellow and pushed off of Ren. Hitting the ground hard, he hit his head next to the tree. "Dammit-" he tried to regain his balance as he saw only a female looking demon. He looked up at the trees trying to see where the girl that pushed him down went. The female demon said a few words, making him confused. "Wait what? Hey you.." He called out to her as he run up. -She's going to the town too...- When reaching her, he walked next to her. "Where you talking to me... over there? Cause I have no idea what your talking about." -She may have been talking to the other half demon but still curious what this is about.- He thought as he waited for her answer.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:42 pm
User Image

When Kazima came to, she was laying on the floor of a hut, cold washrag across her forehead and heavy gauze wrapped around her waist. She had no idea how she got there and didn't see anyone in the cabin, but she was thankful nonetheless. Her rationality had been pushed aside in favor for her rage towards seeing such a disgusting creature and she was almost killed for it. Dying helplessly at the hands of a demon is no way to die.

Her thoughts drifted to the last few events she could remember. Did her dagger hit the thing? Killed it? Or, if not, did the brown haired lady kill it? How come she didn't do anything when a key member - the high priestess, for God's sake - of the village was lying in a growing puddle of her own blood? What type of protector is she?

A realization that she never would've before considered came to Kazima's mind and she felt her blood run cold. Maybe the brown haired girl wasn't a protector. There's no doubt that she enjoyed killing demons and was the one doing so, but maybe that was the only reason. Just for the thrill of it, not because she cares about the village.

Her eyes squinted and brow furrowed. As soon as she was healed, she was going to hide her best sword and a few wards for evil spirits from the town monk and confront the girl.  

magicallytalicious

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:32 pm
User Image
Kameno jumped through the trees, moving in a tight, counter-clockwise circle. The branches shook as she landed and shoved off, but she wasn't hoping for stealth so much right now. Right now, she needed speed.

Within instants, she'd double backed behind the dragon, and immediately, she dove down to try and strike her in the back of the head. "The village is my prey!!!", she shouted in determination. If she were lucky, she'd take the dragon's head off, but the chances of Jigoku hitting her or dodging were just as high if not higher.

loth17
-KooL-LiSa-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:45 pm
"Then go bother the village!" Jigoku turned around to face Kameno. The dragon reared back its only good hand and launched it forward. Jigoku aimed the attack between Kameno's fingers in an attempt to slice her arm open like the priestess did to Jigoku's other arm.
wise_ninja_person

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[So sorry I haven't been posting. No one was quoting me and I left left out but I will try to post everyday.]

Vallerie was making her way through the forest, on her way back to the lake. The trip to the village was mostly quiet, nothing out of the ordinary. She was just entering the forest and heard some commotion. Just by the scent she could tell it was the same group of half demons with a couple of new ones. She went further and further in until she was right on the outskirts of the fight. She really had missed a lot, wonder what it was about.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:27 pm
User Image
A scream like a mountain lion tore from the half-demon as Jigoku's attack landed. The dragon's claws tore into the flesh of Kameno's hand, scouring down her palm and immediately drawing blood. Because Kameno had been moving and thrusting her hand forward with an attack of her own, Jigoku's claws continued down the underside of Kameno's arm, tearing apart her flesh all the way to the elbow.

With momentum carrying her, the brown haired half-demon fell a few feet behind the dragon, stumbling and rolling as she clutched her bleeding arm. Once downed, though, she immediately glanced back at Jigoku with bared fangs. "B***h...! I'll kill you..!" She growled and snarled, tensing as if she were planning to get up, but even she knew an immediate attack would be futile.

No, her words were a promise. Maybe not one she could fulfil this instant, but one she dearly looked forward to carrying out. Right this second, she just planned to watch Jigoku and retaliate if the dragon attacked. Soon, though... Soon, she'd make her next move.

((I'm sorry about you not getting quoted, Rynn! I made sure to quote you; hopefully everyone remembers to quote the people they're interacting with! It's really helpful!))

loth17
-KooL-LiSa-
Rynn01

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:37 pm
"Is that so?" Jigoku asked as she approached the downed half demon. "Then perhaps it would be wise to finish you. Before that happens." Jigoku drew her wind blade again and pointed it at Kameno. "Remember these words as you die. A half demon stands no chance against a dragon. A divine being will always win against you." Jigoku raised her sword and tried to bring it down when she felt resistance. "I can feel you resisting me. Stop it." Jigoku said with a hint of annoyance as her arm twitched. "Apologies my body tends to not like it when I kill something." Jigoku smiled even as her eyes continued to cry. She reabsorbed her sword and continued walking towards the village. "You are lucky this time. Next time I will kill you."
wise_ninja_person

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:09 pm
Rynn01

[So sorry I haven't been posting. No one was quoting me and I left left out but I will try to post everyday.]

Vallerie was making her way through the forest, on her way back to the lake. The trip to the village was mostly quiet, nothing out of the ordinary. She was just entering the forest and heard some commotion. Just by the scent she could tell it was the same group of half demons with a couple of new ones. She went further and further in until she was right on the outskirts of the fight. She really had missed a lot, wonder what it was about.

Mamoru

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Furuburaddo mūn
{Translates as 'Full Blood Moon'}

After hearing and seeing how the man reacted to his honesty Mamoru realized that he should've lied so he made his way out of town. This time he stayed to himself and tried to remain quiet as the elder half-breed now knew he wasn't welcome. On top of that with how rude the chef was even if he was welcome the six-foot-six half-demon wouldn't wanna stay. Though soon the seventeen year old half-blood got lost in his thoughts and temporarily stopped looking where he was going. Because of that the young swordsman literally ended up walking into Vallerie, causing them both to fall in the nearby lake. "I'm so sorry" the towering teen sighed in apology, shaking off the water as he got up.

{I'd like a post describing the shop keeper's reaction to what Mamoru said as he left. It's not needed for the story, I just think even throw away character's deserve a little bit of character growth}

wise_ninja_person

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:32 pm
Nykromantyk

Vallerie fell in the lake. She was so startled that she didn't have time to run away. She just sat there in the shallow water as her tail appeared, revealing that she was indeed a half demon. She looked up in fear at the male who bumped into her.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:42 pm
Rynn01

Mamoru

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Furuburaddo mūn

After stepping out of the water and removing his wet shirt and shoes Mamoru looked down. When he did with the young half-demon saw Vallerie's tail. "I've never met a fish demon before" the six-foot-six swordsman informed honestly, his wolf ears twitching curiously. "Though I thought aquatic demons weren't capable of surviving on land" the seventeen year old half-blood added, rather confused. Realizing he might of been rude the half-breed offered her his hand "I'm Mamoru, by the way" he smiled warmly.

{I'd like a post describing the shop keeper's reaction to what Mamoru said as he left. It's not needed for the story, I just think even throw away character's deserve a little bit of character growth}

wise_ninja_person

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:56 pm
Nykromantyk

Vallerie was still nervous and afraid but he didn't realize that she was a half demon. Maybe she should tell him, since he was one as well, "I-I'm a half demon." She didn't take his hand, "I've never....seen a wolf demon.....before." The water came up to her waist but she still couldn't swim away, this was the shallow part of the lake  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:12 pm
Rynn01

Mamoru

When Vallerie didn't take his hand Mamoru stood up. "So how would a fish demon mate with a human?" the young wolf demon asked rather intriged. "I mean, I understand how the mammal and elemental based demons can breed with humans because they all have compatable reproductive anatomies, but fish lay their eggs and then fertilize them" the half-breed swordsman added rather confused.

wise_ninja_person

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:21 pm
Nykromantyk

"She could transform into a human like appearance like most demons can. That's all." she was still very shy. When he stood she was frightened, "Are you going to do something to me?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:41 pm
Rynn01

Mamoru

Mamoru soon began to look at Vallerie, even more confused. "No, what would make you think that?" the half-demon asked a bit confused. After he saw the fish demon's experession the rather tall half-breed stepped back. "Why are you afraid of me?" the young swordsman asked her.

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers