Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~Roleplay Planning and OOC~
Digimon RP idea Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:39 pm
KooL-LiSa-

Phoenix743

Novama

loth17

Monotonesword34

iBrainsharted

I'm wanting Boogiemon claimed by friday so that the RP can start running smoothly  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:42 am
Nykromantyk
-KooL-LiSa-
Nykromantyk
-KooL-LiSa-
xd So excited for this, Love digimon ^.^
hope more people can join later
Should i post for my evil character yet... maybe not right

you can if you want, they can come and go between the worlds as they please, but they're not allowed to reveal themselves until half way through the final arc

Okay gotcha, I'll wait until one of the other evil ones post, hate being the first. sweatdrop
alright

I'll post as the first evil one if no-one else has was going to try and get get guy to act like the others maybe get a digimon to act like i minion to blend in more if that's not a problem?  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:56 am
Monotonesword34
Nykromantyk
-KooL-LiSa-
Nykromantyk
-KooL-LiSa-

you can if you want, they can come and go between the worlds as they please, but they're not allowed to reveal themselves until half way through the final arc

Okay gotcha, I'll wait until one of the other evil ones post, hate being the first. sweatdrop
alright

I'll post as the first evil one if no-one else has was going to try and get get guy to act like the others maybe get a digimon to act like i minion to blend in more if that's not a problem?
not at all, you may pick any virus-type non-digidestind digimon {including our digimon} of rookie level and you may make him or her any kind of minion you so disire...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:14 pm
Nykromantyk
Monotonesword34
Nykromantyk
-KooL-LiSa-
Nykromantyk
-KooL-LiSa-

alright

not at all, you may pick any virus-type non-digidestind digimon {including our digimon} of rookie level and you may make him or her any kind of minion you so disire...

Alright going for Commandramon and will post as soon as i am able :3  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:20 pm
Nykromantyk

Was wondering, are the 7 crests and 7 keys going to be sort of opposites/equals to each other like the 7 sins and 7 virtues? Or just 7 crests and 7 keys for an equal playing field?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:08 pm
Phoenix347
Nykromantyk

Was wondering, are the 7 crests and 7 keys going to be sort of opposites/equals to each other like the 7 sins and 7 virtues? Or just 7 crests and 7 keys for an equal playing field?

the first one, I noticed that there are seven great demon lords each with a 'key' and the first season started with seven crests so I thought it be fun to to play on that, then I started working on the original plot to this, but that was about three years ago...  

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:03 am
Monotonesword34
Nykromantyk
Monotonesword34
Nykromantyk
-KooL-LiSa-

alright

I saw the post, I thought you were asking for a minion for Boogiemon...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:08 am
Nykromantyk
Monotonesword34
Nykromantyk
Monotonesword34
Nykromantyk
-KooL-LiSa-

alright

ahh no sorry n_n"  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:10 am
Monotonesword34
Nykromantyk
Monotonesword34
Nykromantyk
Monotonesword34

ahh no sorry n_n"
yeah, the digidestined and darkdestined are saposed to meet for quite awhile...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:09 am
Since no one wants to play an evil digimon, might as well let the bad digidestined come in early since they are cooler anyway.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:58 pm
Novama
Since no one wants to play an evil digimon, might as well let the bad digidestined come in early since they are cooler anyway.

True! But I think its alright not to to know the master mind behind all this. Its better to show the evil digidestined first before getting into the bosses.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:03 pm
-KooL-LiSa-

True! But I think its alright not to to know the master mind behind all this. Its better to show the evil digidestined first before getting into the bosses.

Ya, like in the original the digidestined weren't aware from episode 1 of the main enemy, they were just aware they had to do something.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:14 am
Phoenix347
-KooL-LiSa-

Ya, like in the original the digidestined weren't aware from episode 1 of the main enemy, they were just aware they had to do something.

yepp true!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:13 am
all that's left unclaimed are the keys of Sloth, Greed, and Wrath  

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:58 am
Hyper_Fox2

You know there's already this digimon RP....  
~Roleplay Planning and OOC~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff