Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Thus Kindly I Scatter ((CLOSED)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:14 am
(( DJ yes I am sorry about that I was in a hurry to get my post up and certainly left out a few plot points. For now assume she stayed with the group they're going to be moving out shortly. ))

Dante Virgils
"The Tattered Man"

His eyes wandered up as Sashara entered the back room. "Hello Miss Storm." He went to go retrieve her a cup of coffee. After brewing her a nice hot cup he placed it down on the table next to an open chair to let her sit down. They had never gotten the chance to finish their conversation, the one from before the fiery explosion that destroyed his bar and lead them all to find one another.

Smiling lightly he had enjoyed the past few days with the others, learning more about the Five as well as a series of their new friends, from the tricky fox to their frozen raven friend. They had gathered quite the menagerie of people of all variety. They could have made up an entire demographic with the genetic diversity they had cultivated.

Turning his attention now back to Aria who, through her network of Sisters had retrieved some very interesting information, some of which he certainly wanted to inform both Leon for the sake of the Kingdom's defense as their Winter Sage for his advise.

"Valeria?" Dante asked an eyebrow raising in curiosity. Valeria was an interesting place while its soil was fertile and life bloomed from the very rocks it appeared to have the most people who had succumbed to the darkness in their hearts and become Outcasts. He had a running theory on that, but so far had nothing to confirm it. He assumed it was because of their god nature itself, they were to trusting and such invited Outcasts into their homes with no suspicion, only to become infected and spread like a plague. When Aria spoke of the court itself becoming infested Dante's eyes widened slightly, Valeria's immense magical resources made them a bountiful and generous friend but a cruel and uncontrollable enemy. If the Valerian Court had become infested there would be no telling how much damage they could do.

Taking a seat for himself he sighed lightly tapping his chin with his index finger. "I believe you're right, we need his wisdom before we act. Baring into the royal court accusing its affiliates of being Outcast would be no different than declaring war, especially with Leon in our ranks." It would seem their next step was to meet their Frozen Sage and hope that his insight would lead them to the answers they so desperately needed.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:34 am
Sashara Storm
"The Bounty Hunter"

Sashara nodded her thanks for the coffee and was going to take a sip when their conversation got to her. Valeria infested? That got her a little bit worried about her people. For a moment. However, her own memories of being there came up and she brushed it off. She looked to the two and shook her head. When she did have a job that took her there she would take the secret routes that normally weren't used. How safe they were she wasn't sure, but she knew the outcasts have probably already found them. "Valeria? Infested or not. I'm not going anywhere near there...I've been trying to avoid that. So if the Frozen Sage says we go. I'm not stepping foot into Valeria." she told them with a frown. Valeria was where her parents had decided to stay with most of the other elves who left their homes for refuge and she left on bad terms with them. Five or not. Goddess or no goddess. She would rather face the Outcast leader again than go back.  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:36 am
|| Neoross Xemeron ||
||Location; Northern Valeria||
||Theme tone||
||With; Alone||
||Thoughts: Almost there.||
||OOC; Added a theme for neoross, and I just love it ^.^||
||--Appearance--||

Akira packed up what little he carried with him from his refuge and began to walk down the hill he settled on for the night. He'd make it a bit further to the norther barrier where the darkness seemed to be emanating from, and from there possibly the next part of his self-given job. Maybe he'd even find a couple of those so called 'Outcasts' the corrupted people dragged on about.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:37 pm
Plushy

Plushy moved about looking for the metals. He search for them every where, looking under bushes, around trees, and through the water. Then the idea came to him, most metals are found under ground, thus the mines humans use to get them. Plushy would have to dig his own so the hole be big enough for him to fit in. Plushy went to a waterfall, and next to the fall he started digging into the cliff side looking for the metal. Plushy smashes the side with his horns, breaking it loos, then he used his claws to pull the pieces out, and he used his tail to clean out the small bits. Plushy did this many hours and had made a big tunnel going under the waterfall. Plushy light up the tunnel with his fire balls. Whoosh, poof. The flash was shiny on the wall, so he found it, the metal.

((my occ))
((the doom is a 8 volcano ring about, 7 around the 1 in the center, where are you putting it? inland? at sea? on the shore? also where, what way would plushy fly to get there? or what other citys would he have to fly over to get there?))
Nicko1421

me know it all

Magic Pyromaniac

21,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:07 am
Leon Arcania

Leon meanwhile had finished up with his sparing matches with his fellow general and went to wipe the sweat off his face before remembering that he still owed the lady Sashara her fee for her part in the three day long project to purify all the outcasts created from the attack. He would of felt bad asking her to put in that kind of time and energy for free as she was a mercenary/ bounty hunter by trade and thus deserved and needed to make a living just like anyone else. So he decided to formally contract her of sorts for the project and now that it was essentially over for the time being with the outcasts found and cured as well as they could in a city as large as the capital, it was time to pay up. With his face wiped off he moved towards the requisition officer to retrieve her fee and after a moment to quickly fill out the form to finalize it he was given a gold sack containing her fee that they had negotiated on. Fastening it to his belt he was then on his way to sir Dante's bar where he knew Sashara was staying as it also seemed to function as something of an inn. Informing the guards at the courtyard gate where he was heading in case either he was summoned by the king and court or someone was looking for him in the event it was important. Leon always liked to make sure he was available to the common people as those were the ones who often needed his help the most.

Arriving at the bar he made it just in time to hear Sashara's remark about avoiding Valeria and wondered what was being discussed. Entering with a knock to avoid being rude he was surprised to see not only lady Sashara there with sir Dante but the lady Aria there as well which surprised him as she was the most secretive of the five. " Excuse me for interrupting but I came by to deliver lady Sashara's contract fee now that the operation is for the most part over with. " said Leon feeling awkward for stepping in when he did as he walked over to hand Sashara the coin purse. " Excuse me but if you don't mind me asking why don't you want to enter Valeria? As a bounty hunter/ mercenary I would think you would be willing to go anywhere if there was a job waiting. " asked Leon curiously. He had come in on the end of her response so all he knew was that she would not step foot in Valeria and had not heard anything about the infestation there or anything else that was said. So he had no context for what was going on and was left simply curious and confused.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:24 am
Sashara Storm
"The Bounty Hunter"

Sashara looked to Leon as he came in with her pay and smiled. "Thanks. Almost forgot about this." she told him as she accepted the purse. She didn't bother counting it since she did the purifying out of the goodness of her heart for once. She took a sip of her coffee when she heard Leon speak again. "There's infestation in Valeria, and I do go...through the secret tunnels. I don't like people there. I make it expensive and still somehow they are able to afford me."  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

GregarMoon

Divine Werewolf

3,575 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:23 am
Seyren Kaxfaldir

I have watched cities built and destroyed many times.......

"You speak of me, and here I am," a familiar voice rang in the bar as Seyren in raven form flew in from an open window, bringing in the cool winds of early spring in with him, layering the glass with speckles of thin, beautiful snowflakes as he landed on the bar's table, ice starting to form around his taloned feet.

The raven's eyes looked around, and sees Leon, Dante, Sashara and Aria. Which means the Crimson Alchemist Jedikiah is missing. The icy avatar of the Winter Lord had flown around the city, watching the citizens rebuilding their damaged properties, and it always sends a warming message to the mage that humans are still marvelous creatures no matter how many years has passed.

Standing still and only turning his head from left to right, Seyren said, "I would advice that you first investigate the validity of the information that you have received, Star. Even with my resources, not even having a gist of what the weapon that you spoke of is tantamount to knowing your enemy using poison and yet you know nothing about the poison. In that case, we have no antidote for the poison, much less an effective countermeasure against the said weapon."

Pacing left and right, the raven seemed to be in deep thought before asking Aria, "you said the ruling class has been corrupted, which can serve only to strengthen the presence of elves already among the ranks in the Outcasts, not to mention the danger of them who wield powerful magic. That is troubling news indeed, but only serves to confirm what I have found. Anything else that your Order have conveyed to you?"

"I can offer only guidance, and if needed in combat, a boost in magical firepower. But unlike you all, my magic doesn't purify, it destroys, so pray I don't have to resort to that. Save as many people as you can, Chosen of the Goddess," Seyren added. Raising his wing, a visible swirl of blue ice formed and as if from thin air, a seal of blue ice with the engraving of a raven and three crowns formed, to which it floated over to Leon. "The royalty recognizes the seal of the Winter Lord, even if they no longer visit me nor remember who am I. With this, you'll at least be granted permission to take leave from palace duties to undergo this quest," he explained.

"Sashara," the raven then came to the elven bounty hunter. "I can only inform you that should you not return to Valeria, you may regret it," he said solemnly.

......you would better test your luck against the chill of winter.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:54 pm
Foxzy/Neo

As soon as Foxzy got his drink he paid the bartender he rented a room and paid with some coin.
he then went back to his drink as he gulped it up in one go.
Foxzy was rather tired from his lon journey trough the woods and went to the room he rented.
in his sleep he wasnt left alone by his corrupted half so he slept rather uneasy but he never had such a comfy bed, well he never actualy had a bed so he decided to enjoy it while he could.
when he finaly got up in the morning he washed his face and went down back to the bar.
there where the same elven girl and general from the day before
"good morning" he said in a rather cold tone not noticing they where discussing something important even tough he didnt wanted to be rude, he just had trouble dealing with others.  

equaled

Shy Otaku

17,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friendly 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150

me know it all

Magic Pyromaniac

21,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:34 pm
Plushy

Plushy pull pull the metal from the ground, using his claws to loosen it. It came up with a small pop. Plushy bumped into the roof of the tunnel, he hears a rumble and splash from outside. With the metal, Plushy turn to leave the tunnel, he finds part of the roof near the waterfall had fallen in, and the waterfall now covered the entrance. Plushy tighten his grip on the metal, and walked through the waterfall. Plushy examines the fall in, a bolder now at the bottom left of the waterfall, the water flowing from the left in the gap at the top right. The water dark at the bottom where the hole was, you could almost guess it was there.
Plushy then turn and took off flying west, time to find the wizard redflame working on the purification potion. He start looking at the library where Darick said redflame was looking up recipes for his work.

((my occ))
((got you answers, thanks. note to self, off west, in ocean, flys east on return to valeria.))

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:20 pm
irigan kitsune

Leon Arcania

Leon was surprised by her answer on there being an infestation in Valeria as sudden outbreaks of any real size were typically rare even in Valeria where more outcasts were formed then normal. He was about to say something when the icy raven of the Winter lord flew in from the window and announced his presence to the group. He listened to him speak and was more surprised to hear the ruling council were the infected Sashara had been referring to. He took the seal the Winter lord gave him and pocketed it to show to his highness the king later. " I can arrange for a ship to take us to Valeria and even get us an audience with the ruling council as emissaries from Dominium. His highness was going to send out messengers to the other nations to inform them of the attack by those mysterious outcasts and to warn them of the potential of them being attacked as well. I can convince his highness to make us the messengers sent to Valeria and with our meeting gauge their reactions to the report of the attack. We can then work to gather proof and stop them once were there. Refusing to meet with us a messenger party lead including a general would rouse a great deal of suspicion so if they plan to remain unnoticed awhile longer they won't be able to refuse us an audience. " suggested Leon to the group. "As long as we go by boat then head straight to the capital we should be able to avoid anyone you may know there lady Sashara, and if you wear a cloak and hood then no one should recognize or bother you either. Just think of the reward the rulers of Valeria will grant you once we've saved them from whatever darkness has befallen their land. It's worth considering I would say." suggested Leon to Sashara. They would need as many people as they could get and being down two of the five if Jedikiah was not found to be asked to join the mission would be quite the blow to the groups chances of completing the mission. He waved towards Foxy in greetings when the man gave his own before turning back to Sashara and the others. It seemed like Foxy wasn't in the mood to join in the conversation at the moment judging by his tone so he decided to leave him be for now and refocus on the talk at hand.

Magnus Storm

Magnus meanwhile had decided to visit general Maia and ask her if she wanted to accompany him on a little scouting mission of sorts. When he was out last he noticed a number of small villages being corrupted with the person responsible slowly making their way North here to Sentinel. Magnus decided that while they were waiting on new orders from their lord he would go and meet this strange outcast in person. Since Maia was often bored he figured he would see if she wanted to go as well and for that reason he now stood before her fortress. Noticing it had no door as Maia likely just made one whenever she left or entered the fortress he decided to make one for himself and he raised up his left arm to point at the wall. A strong silver aura began to form around his hand before it was suddenly released in the form of a powerful blast as it blasted through the wall creating an opening large enough for Magnus to enter through. Upon doing so he spoke up knowing that Maia would know he had arrived after blowing a hole open in her fortress wall. " General Maia it is I Magnus and I am aware of a lone outcast heading towards us and I decided to meet them. I figured you may want to head out as well so here I am." spoke Magnus straight to the point. He waited to see how she would reply his sharp eyes scanning the darkened halls of her fortress for any movement in case she decided to play any games with him or sneak up on him.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:00 am
Dante Virgils
"The Tattered Man"

As he continued to tend to the finishing touches of his morning routine at the bar he listened to the conversations of his new compatriots. It wasn't until Sashara's opposition to venturing into Valeria that he stopped working.

"Sashara why do you not wish to venture into the Valerian borders?" He asked inquisitively. She was an elf after all, Valeria was home to many of the elven population, but then again that might be the problem. Perhaps she had people and friends who she had to give up still there. Dante could sympathize, after the events that lead to his obtaining a fragment he to had to say goodbye to many friends, some he had known his whole life.

As Leon entered his bar he smiled preparing a coffee for him as well. Placing the still steaming cup of black liquid he dropped off a small porcelain container of cream and a small bowl with sugar cubes. "Good morning to you as well General." He listened to Leon and Sashara exchange their words, it would seem they were not going to get Sashara to divulge her secrets, oh well. Dante smiled as he gently polished a silver tankard. He was a man of privacy as well, and could respect her dedication.

"Now now, let's give her the space she-"

He stopped speaking as a voice carried itself though the window and into the back room. A comforting air filled the area as a familiar raven friend perched itself within his establishment.

"Master Seyren as honor as always." He said as he pulled out a small glass carafe filled with chilled water. Pouring some into a small bowl he placed it in front of the raven's current perch. He knew that the familiar did not need to drink but it was polite to offer regardless. With the very entity they had been in need of there, and his wise words now their to do with as they saw fit Dante took a seat and listened.

"Unfortunately Seyren is right, we'll need more information but we must tread lightly. Just as we cannot sense Outcasts, they cannot sense us. But should they become aware of our powers their army of mages will surely over power us." As powerful as each of them was in their own respects whether it was the power to blend into darkness and silently kill, or the power to command the force of electricity they could not fight an army. His attention shifted as Seyren produced a frozen medallion, a symbol of his might and a ticket to their departure. "Then a departure by water it is." He said as he stood up walking to the font of the bar for a moment. On his way he took note of a one of the guests who had bartered a room of his for the night, Foxzy, a quiet man who had entered his bar late last night shortly after their meeting. He ordered a drink then proceeded immediately to go to his room to sleep. Dante had not yet had the pleasure of speaking with him.

As the sound of his harsh good morning rang into Dante's ears he smiled lightly nodding at him. "Good morning to you as well." Preparing another cup of coffee he placed it in front of Foxzy along with a similar set of cream and sugar that he had provided to Leon. "Compliments of the house." He said referring to the coffee. Everyone needed a pick-me-up in the morning and so he rarely charged his guests for coffee.

Walking back over to his current manager he whispered something lightly to him, words that he would be gone for a period of time and needed them all to look after the bar while he was gone. After giving his order he proceeded back into his conversation. Once again it would seem the general was here to offer solutions, as far as their resources went Leon was by far the most supplied. His station offered opportunities they simply could never obtain, the Goddess was wise to choose him.

"Then it would seem our next step is rather clear." He took his seat again taking a sip of his own cup of coffee. "The sooner we gather information the sooner we can ascertain how serious the situation actually is."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:21 pm
Sashara Storm
"The Bounty Hunter"

Sashara had to hold back a sigh at Leon's words. "It's not so simple as put on a cloak and no one will know who you are. Valeria while beautiful and welcoming to most and all travelers will require me to eventually take off said cloak and hood." she told him. She nodded to another male who curtly said good morning and barely held a twitch when the raven flew in.

"Sashara, I can only inform that should you not return to Valeria, you may regret it."it said which only increased her glare. There was few things that can amount to the outcasts growing in Valeria; one of which would be Maia, of whom they fought against a few days earlier or others who follow them. It was taking most of her willpower to not just snap at the Winter Lord. Annoyed or not, he was still a being of power and one if she fought him, will not be easy to win against. She set her jaw and kept her gaze even with the raven's. "Then may I regret for the rest of my life. If what is said is true, then the elves are becoming outcasts one by one and are starting to follow the earth elemental and her master. That in which would turn Valeria into a force to be reckoned with; especially an army of elf clans on their side each with specialties and powers that can work together." she said and sighed once more.

Without at least their fifth member to aid them, she knew she wouldn't be able to back out and it wasn't as if she wasn't curious and worried. "However....I can help us get into Valeria without being seen. Though, I can't guarantee the safety of the paths I would've taken if I had a job there."

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:41 pm
User Image

Maia Stone
Second Command of the Outcasts

Maia returned to her fort after their last battle. She had healed her wounds and was actually getting bored when she heard her guest. Sighing, she appeared before him and rolled her eyes. "Honestly, Magnus there's no need for such awareness or destroying my fortress. I'm not going to attack you or surprise you...yet." she said with a smile. "Oh yes...I've felt their presence for some time...created quite the chaotic disturbance a few nights ago." she said with a giggle. "I don't see why not. Master Origin, hasn't given new orders so I don't think he'll mind." she told him as she rebuilt the hole he created. Her fortress had to be complete to protect whatever she wished. She made a door and lifted a hand to him. "There...now we may leave like normal people."

NeophantomX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:54 pm
irigan kitsune

Magnus Storm

Magnus looked on as Maia appeared before him an annoyed expression on his face as he heard her speak about leaving through the door like normal people. " Well if you actually had doors in this place like most people then I wouldn't have had to make one. Not everyone can move the earth to create one like you can you know. Though granted defensively not having an actual door does make defense easier so I suppose I shouldn't complain. At any rate I suppose we should get going." replied Magnus as the two of them exited the fortress. " If we use my orb of transit we can clear the mountains and meet this man faster then walking. Put your hand on the orb and we can use it to warp outside the peaks. Much faster then taking the path out." spoke Magnus again as he took out a small orb roughly half the size of a baseball and held it out for Maia to touch as well. It had been given to him by there master the Origin as a means of fast travel through the kingdoms as he could not simply teleport as the Origin could and the peeks of Sentinel were a far distance from most of the other nations.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:57 pm
|| Neoross Xemeron ||
||Location; Northern Valeria||
||Theme tone||
||With; Alone||
||Thoughts: I once saw a sailor, sailor, sailor... I once saw a sailor...||
||OOC; fixed the theme link...||
||--Appearance--||

Neoross left from his small shelter and begun to walk the path toward the barrier of ice. He met fewer people as he walked north, just a few determined farmers which he left alone. No point taking the time for four or five when he could get closer to his source of power. The few people along the road only gave a single glance as he walked with his axe. He didn't know what they thought and didn't truly care. He began humming to himself as he walked, swinging side to side with a song that sounded like something a child would sing. Maybe it was from his childhood and his memory was acting up again. He shrugged off the idea and began to recite the lyrics out loud and in his head randomly. It made him a little bit happier on his trek to hear something he didn't even remember fully...  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff