Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Starlight Sk8 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:13 am
User Image
User Image

Profile◥ ◤Outfit◥ ◤Single◥ ◤$1,000◥
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Toby made his way to the ice rink, not sure why but figuring it was something to do for the day. Thankfully it wasn't snowing today but the ground was still covered in the white fluff. He pushed open the front door to the rink, the instant warmth felt great on his skin. Maybe he would meet someone here and make another friend. Nina seemed nice the other day, perhaps there were more people like that in this city! Toby wouldn't let the dreary weather bring him down today! He figured that he would join in on the ice-skating fun. He walked up to the counter and paid for a pair of skates, they seemed very clunky to him. It was his first time skating but he figured it couldn't be that hard! Toby walked over to the bench and stopped in front of a woman who had practically face-planted onto the carpet. He raised an eyebrow in confusion before squatting down next to her. "Need assistance, you seem like you could use a hand." He asked tilting his head curiously. Was she a klutz?

◤Out.Of.Croissants◥

whiters4

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:21 pm
User Image

㊐㊑㊐㊑㊐㊑㊐㊑

Carmen reached up, finding a surface to use when pushing herself erect. Scooting to her knees as she rubbed her face, she noticed with discomfort that she'd used the hand of a male with an unfamiliar face. The girl gingerly lifted her hand away, hearing his statement replay itself in her mind. "Juuust...practicing my stop drop and roll. Ya know, in case of a...fire." Her lips bent into a frown, a short lived one as she used her rear for balance. It landed shakily back on the bench before she dusted off her knees. Pain wasn't a problem, she just had to try again. The woman primped her hair, "Thanks, though. Nice to meet you." She egged on, studying the mocha-skinned one as she rubbed the blade to assure herself it wasn't loose. She was going to pretend her fall was all due to her unpreparedness. She double laced her shoe strings and carefully gathered herself. Thing time she stood up, her arms and hips jutting opposite ways to keep balanced. A little better. "Ah, I have the feeling you know this better than I." By the look he was giving her, that fall was probably a little amusing. She made the hypothetical leap and stood straight, shuffling her shoe to see how smooth it'd be. Was he gonna offer her lessons? Sure she wouldn't accept, but she still figured he came to help her, in obvious need.
[undone]

Home:1216 Pasadena
                                                            Task:Finish unpacking
                                                            Clothes/Vehicle: Winter Dance ||| Speedy
                                                            Money:$$
                                                            Mood:Excited
                                                            Last Text:Aaron: I'm not a clutz! I'll send u a selfie 2 prove it!

Lord Yozo

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:17 pm
User Image
User Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Toby noticed the look of discomfort on the woman's face as he helped her up. Was there something on his face? He reached up with his free hand and touched his cheek. There wasn't anything on his face so what was the big deal? He shook off the thought and turned his focus back to the woman who seemed to come up with an excuse. "Hmm I see...Better to be safe than sorry I guess." He stated, sheepishly rubbing the nape of his neck. She was an odd one, seeming to be much more uptight at first glance. He raised an eyebrow at her remark before chuckling. "I wouldn't say that I know my way around the skates...But I probably won't land on my face." He said, sitting down on the bench next to the woman and sliding off his shoes. Toby forced each foot into the skates one by one. He tied them off, tightening them so they wouldn't slide off. Once his shoes were tight he looked up at the woman, flashing a smile. "I'm Tobias, but everyone calls me Toby." He said. The male pushed off of the bench and went to stand, he stumbled for a few steps before catching his balance. At least he didn't face plant so it was a start. "Well it seems I am a tad bit better than you~" He teased the woman, giving her a playful wink.

◤Out.Of.Croissants◥

whiters4

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:41 am
User Image

㊐㊑㊐㊑㊐㊑㊐㊑

Carmen nodded as if the fact were frank, which it technically was. Her hands posed on her hips as she lifted her chin. "You're damn right." Better to know your safety procedures then- ah screw it, so she fell! It was probably going to happen a lot today! She smiled and eyed the male as he sat beside her, "No! Shh, no one has ever done that here. You're imaging what you saw." Her skates liked her now as she lifted one foot, but only by an inch or so before she needed to stay upright again. "I'm Carmen. It's a pleasure, sir Toby." The dancer replied, testing a curtsy in her clunky new foot wear. She could do this! She took a few heavy footed stomps towards the ice, snickering as her new company stumbled. "Beginners luck! Shread some ice and you get bragging rights." The woman stuck out her tongue; then charged forward only to stop at the edge of the ice. The frozen surface gleamed back at her as she debated: step on the ice one foot at a time, or all at once? She was going to fall anyway, so...The girl held on to the railing around the area, getting both feet steady under her before pushing off. "Yikes!" She squeaked, slidding forwards faster than she thought.

Lord Yozo

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:45 pm
User Image
User Image

Toby flashed a cheesy grin at the woman as she managed to stand on her skates. So Carmen was her name, a pretty name. Toby looked down at his skates and tried to take a few steps forward. He could feel himself losing his balance after taking the first step and latched onto the outside of the railing. This was harder than he thought it would be after all. "I'll be out there sweeping the floor with ya! Once I manage to get on the ice..." He said, mumbling the last part. Toby wasn't sure how to go about getting on the ice. He felt like if he placed his skates on the ice he would immediately flip from under his own feet. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes, not the smartest idea, before planting each foot onto the ice. At first he felt a little unbalanced but soon enough he managed to catch his balance. He wasn't sure if he could move but at least he wasn't on his butt! Toby didn't even notice his hands were out in a T position in attempt to keep his balance. "Need another hand? Seems like you're struggling a bit." He teased, sticking out his tongue in a mocking manner.

Toby went to push forward on his skates and immediately lost his balance, stumbling forward a few slippery steps before managing to stop. He puffed his cheeks in frustration, it's only ice why was this so damn hard! Toby watched the woman slide across the ice, she seemed to have a better understanding than he did. He couldn't deny the facts.

◤Out.Of.Croissants◥

whiters4

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:43 pm
User Image

㊐㊑㊐㊑㊐㊑㊐㊑

Carmen was panicking to herself. She'd never performed ballet on a treadmill, which was exactly what she was attempting to do now. She could jump and perform pointe, but everything was still when her feet touched the floor. Wait, wait! No, that wasn't true! This was ballet, right down to the last detail. If she jumped or performed pointe, she was moving all the same. Was that right to assume? The girl pushed out one skate to the side of her body so she turned the corner, giving a slight flail of her arms when she turned to sharply foe her current experience level. "Come join me!" She chimed as she sped past Tobias in a blur. Holding her breath, the wolf pushed her right leg out behind her, leaning her body forward into a sissonne with her right arm extended behind her like her right leg while her left arm curved towards the sky. No plié, no jump, simply the scissor-like pose. Like hell she was going to try a leap! She still knew figure skaters did things ballet dancers could do. This wasn't so-

How did she finish this pose?! Not in ferme, she'd trip all over herself! Carmen hissed, straightening her back and her legs in a swift motion, hands raised. Haha! Suck on that! She gave a relieved sigh before she wobbled, legs far too close together to maneuver properly, and fell onto her back end. She squealed loudly, pulling her hands in least they be sliced off my passing blades. She crashed into a wall with a grunt, thankfully slowed down before then for minimal damage. Holy hell was her heart racing, her skin almost colorless as her eyes stuck wide like orbs. That was scary! She huffed hard, soon hearing Tobias' call over the ice. Carmen gave a slide of her eyes in his direction, slowly grabbing the bars to lift herself up. "Sure! Come over here and get me!" She baited with a small giggle, color rising back into her once fear ridden features. She could do this afterall, with some practice.

Lord Yozo

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:45 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ① ①/② םαч тιмє sкιρ }

тυєsםαч, םєcємвєя ⑲тн

םαч ① σғ ① υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑦②
( ② мσитнs, ⑬ םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:27 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▬▬ ILLIA TSUKIMI ▬▬
The sunset Witch

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Illia arrived at the skating rink along with the duo, smiling as she looked at the ice. It had been a while since she got skating. Her grandma used to take her when she would visit, but she didn't do it much in Okinawa. Occasionally she would got with Touya, but he never liked the ice. She set down her bag on a bench and unpacked her pair of white figure skates. She hadn't grown in the past year, so she assumed they would still fit. She loosened the laces and slipped her feet in the corresponding skate, doing them up tightly so she wouldn't injure herself. She glanced at Adam and smiled, "Are you excited?" she asked, wondering if the boy had ever skated before.

Illia glanced up at Aiden, "Thanks again for lunch yesterday." she said kindly, finishing up her laces. She stood up to see if they felt good, bouncing her knees lightly just in case. Satisfied with it, she proceeded to look to Adam, wondering if he needed help.

Company: Aiden and Adam
Money: $1000 - $5 = $995
Clothing: X
OOC:

whiters4

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:38 am
User Image

<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>

〖#〗 Gear: Aiden's Updated clothes
〖#〗 Offense: Fun time off
〖#〗 Hardwood: The park
〖#〗 Home: 1417 Doux
〖#〗Adam's Updated clothes

Aiden held open the door for his son and their guest, one hand occupied with his camera while his wallet hitched itself between his teeth. It was an early start to what already felt like a busy morning, for some reason he hadn't slept much last night. One of those nights where you're tired and restless all at once. The athlete rubbed his eyes, a bag swinging off his shoulder to shove in his dripping umbrella. Such a gloomy day to add to his sunken mood. Adam was unaffected, running to the counter to trade his ticket for skates. Aiden followed suit after paying, another yawn escaping his lips as both males sat, but only one to tie on his rentals. Adam looked up as Illia asked if he'd done this before, a wide grin coming to his face. "Every year in Denver! My nanny took me and my friend Kevin to a field trip one year, she said the olimpics train there! He was explaining while his father was getting down and tying his skates tightly enough. Aiden gave a casual wave of his hand at her thanks, "Thank you for meeting us today." He replied, his skates untouched. He was planning to capture some pictures , he wouldn't risk falling on skates and breaking his camera.

OOC:

-Cherry Cher Boop-"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:23 am

▬▬ ILLIA TSUKIMI ▬▬
The sunset Witch

Illia gave a soft giggle as Adam excitedly spoke of his past encounters with skating. The boy was truly amazing to her, she couldn't help but smile at his every word. Aiden gave a small response, "It's no problem. I'm glad I got to check out the skating rink anyway." she said back. She noticed he looked a bit tired, almost like he was up all night. Her brows knit into a worried look, "Are you sleeping fine?" she asked him, hoping he wasn't having some sort of problem. Despite only knowing each other for about two days, she saw him as her first friend since moving. Glancing down, she noticed his skates were untouched. She placed her hands on her hips and raised an eyebrow, "Aren't you skating with us?" she asked.

Money: $995
OOC:

whiters4

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:36 am
User Image

〖#〗 Hardwood: The Skating Rink

"Not so much last night, but quite okay usually." Aiden replied while folding the hem of Adam's jeans. Adam got up once his skates were ready, grabbing Aiden's jacket and urging him along. "C'mon daddy, let's go!" He crowed, shaking his hips in rhythm. When Illia made comment, he too noticed that his father wasn't wearing any skates. Aiden chuckled, flashing a quick grin and patting the kid on the head. "Not right away, but soon. I promise. I'm going to take some pictures first, do you mind?" He assured them, crossing his heart and grabbing his camera. He laughed as Adam shrugged and shifted his pleading over to Illia. Children really had no chill, and that included his son. Aiden acknowledged that it was exactly like himself. "Lets go! Daddy will catch up later!" Adam said informatively, taking Illia's hand and trying to lead her away. Less talk, more skating!

OOC:

-Cherry Cher Boop-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:43 am

▬▬ ILLIA TSUKIMI ▬▬
The sunset Witch

Illia couldn't help but worry for Aiden, it was sort of a motherly instinct. She gave a slight nod as he told her he would be on the ice after, "Alright... but don't miss all the fun ok?" she smiled. Adam took her hand excitedly, obviously eager to get on the ice. She giggled as she followed him, "Alright alright, don't go too fast or you might fall!" she informed. She followed him onto the ice and smiled as she looked down at her skates. Well, here goes nothing. Keeping her hand wrapped around Adam's she began to slowly glide on the ice with the young boy, keeping his pace, "So Adam, have you met any new friends in town?" she asked, wondering if he had seen any other kids his age.

OOC:

whiters4

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:24 pm
User Image

Aiden waved them off, "Don't worry about me, I'll be there soon." He half yelled over the music, preemptively checking his memory card and snapping a photo of the skates still propped up on the table. He checked the quality, then meandered over to the edge of the rink. At least in here you could forget the weather, it was such a carefree environment. The man squatted down, adjusted the lens, and found Adam in his scope. He could not only keep an eye on his son, but also get some cute shots for his portfolio.

Adam got on the ice, holding out his free hand for extra leverage before inching along. "Don't worry about me, I'm almost old enough to join the Jr hokey team!" He laughed out, leaning to his left to slide around the corner. He tried to speed them up, but didn't seem to be passing anyone yet. "Hm? No, there are no kids by me! I think I'm the only kid around anymore." Adam answered, scooting along a little faster.

OOC:

-Cherry Cher Boop-"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:23 pm

▬▬ ILLIA TSUKIMI ▬▬
The sunset Witch

Illia smiled as the boy seemed to want to handle himself. Of course, she would keep an eye on him at all times just in case. She learned from Lyra that kids don't seem to know as much as they'd like. She continued to keep pace with the boy, holding her hands behind her back as she glided with ease. As he answered her question, she couldn't help but feel a little sad for the boy. It must be hard to be the only one of his age. Children should be around other children. Still, it couldn't be helped. Many of the residents in the area were early twenties, they didn't seem to be on the verge of children just yet. She parted her lips into a small smile, "Well... That's ok!" she said encouragingly, "I'll be here to play if you ever get lonely. Ah, as well as your dad." she added, glancing up at Aiden for just a moment to give him a wave.

Skating a bit forward, she turned a little and began to skate backwards, holding pace just slightly ahead of the boy to avoid an accident, "Can you skate backwards?" she wondered, thinking of giving a possible lesson. Plus, it would be fun to try out some tricks with kids.

OOC:

whiters4

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:21 pm
User Image

Aiden paused to wave back at the young woman so graciously entertaining his son, not quite sure what they looked to be talking about. Adam was a blabber mouth, he'd be spilling his life story in no time if Aiden wasn't monitoring. Lowering his camera with an exhale, the island boy watched groups of people pass, then pass again. Adam did the same, shooting his father a goofy grin with big rosy cheeks. Adam didn't seem to mind, yet, that he hadnt made friends his age. He'd just gotten here, he had no nanny, and he wasnt registered in a day care or preschool yet. Plus, the weather was too rainy and snowy to meet people yet! Ah, except Illia. "Do you want to be my best friend? He expounded, his gaze following as she moved ahead. His little lips formed a round O of amazement at her new trick. "That's crazy! I wanna do that too!"

OOC:

-Cherry Cher Boop-

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas