Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
☆ Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:50 pm
bellamyclarke
basically my two favourites are bellamy and clarke, throughout the show they've had a lot of sexual tension i guess, and you can tell they have a thing for each other. i just really ship it.

Ah I'm sure you're not the only one from the sound of it. So how did the 100 wind up on the planet in the first place?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:42 pm
Hello, everyone. I'm new to this guild. smile How are you all faring today/tonight?  

turtle egg

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:56 pm
xWZDx
Hello, everyone. I'm new to this guild. smile How are you all faring today/tonight?

Welcome! We're really glad you're here! Had a lovely Thanksgiving with family (except my sweetheart was sick poor dear). How about you?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:02 pm
JoyRose
xWZDx

Welcome! We're really glad you're here! Had a lovely Thanksgiving with family (except my sweetheart was sick poor dear). How about you?

I didn't do much during these past few days. XD I just sat around on my bum completing surveys, haha.  

turtle egg

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:24 pm
xWZDx
JoyRose
xWZDx

I didn't do much during these past few days. XD I just sat around on my bum completing surveys, haha.

Well that's what the bum is for, after all! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:34 pm
Ahaha! XD How's your day been?  

turtle egg

turtle egg

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:48 pm
JoyRose

I've forgotten to quote you when I replied to you, whoops! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:08 pm
xWZDx
JoyRose

Ah yes, I tend to overlook things said to me if I'm not quoted. My day was lovely. I had lunch with some friends, then saw "Footloose" on stage. It was not very professionally done, but it was still fun.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

turtle egg

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:14 pm
JoyRose
xWZDx
JoyRose

Ah yes, I tend to overlook things said to me if I'm not quoted. My day was lovely. I had lunch with some friends, then saw "Footloose" on stage. It was not very professionally done, but it was still fun.

That sounds fun! ^~^ That just made me want to socialize in real life, but I'm lazy and don't want to call my friends to meet up.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:44 am
xWZDx
JoyRose
xWZDx
JoyRose

That sounds fun! ^~^ That just made me want to socialize in real life, but I'm lazy and don't want to call my friends to meet up.

It would have been more fun with my best friend who usually joins me, but Mom decided she wants to spend more time with my dad and daughter (we see each other every Sunday night anyway, so I get my time with her then).  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

bellamyclarke

Friendly Consumer

9,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:19 am
JoyRose
bellamyclarke
basically my two favourites are bellamy and clarke, throughout the show they've had a lot of sexual tension i guess, and you can tell they have a thing for each other. i just really ship it.

Ah I'm sure you're not the only one from the sound of it. So how did the 100 wind up on the planet in the first place?

basically earth got hit by a lot of radiation killing what they thought was everyone. there were space stations that had people on them, they decided to band together making the Ark. The rules of the Ark stated that someone over 18 who broke the law would be floated (basically tossed out into space) whilst those under 18 would be put in a prison like scenario and then would have a court case once they hit 18. the adults in charge decided to run an experiment to test if earth was livable again as they were running out of oxygen slowly but surely. so they sent 100 of those prisoned on the ark, seeming as though they were expendable. then the story follows those 100 while they're on earth, as well as those on the ark. its pretty interesting. season 3 starts up next month <3  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:54 am
bellamyclarke
JoyRose
bellamyclarke

basically earth got hit by a lot of radiation killing what they thought was everyone. there were space stations that had people on them, they decided to band together making the Ark. The rules of the Ark stated that someone over 18 who broke the law would be floated (basically tossed out into space) whilst those under 18 would be put in a prison like scenario and then would have a court case once they hit 18. the adults in charge decided to run an experiment to test if earth was livable again as they were running out of oxygen slowly but surely. so they sent 100 of those prisoned on the ark, seeming as though they were expendable. then the story follows those 100 while they're on earth, as well as those on the ark. its pretty interesting. season 3 starts up next month <3

I see. So they sent 100 youths to the surface and now they are watching them from the ark? How many of them died so far?  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Nenanah

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:21 am
xWZDx

Welcome to the guild! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:30 pm
JoyRose
bellamyclarke
JoyRose
bellamyclarke

I see. So they sent 100 youths to the surface and now they are watching them from the ark? How many of them died so far?

I think theres like 50-80 of them left. But there is a lot of other people on earth who they didnt know existed, and the people from the ark end up needing to come down to earth as well so they dont die. its really good seriously you should watch it!  

bellamyclarke

Friendly Consumer

9,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Consumer 100

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:50 pm
bellamyclarke
JoyRose
bellamyclarke
JoyRose
bellamyclarke

I think theres like 50-80 of them left. But there is a lot of other people on earth who they didnt know existed, and the people from the ark end up needing to come down to earth as well so they dont die. its really good seriously you should watch it!

It sounds entertaining and complex! Thank you for the "cheat sheet." emotion_hug  
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff