Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour ~ Open ~ (Now Hiring) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 7:35 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxใ€Š๐”๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ท๐”ž๐”ช โ„Œ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐”ฌ๐”ซ ๐”’๐”ด๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฐใ€‹ โ˜†โ•ฎ
โœฆ Salem Alumnus โœฆ Half-Blood โœฆ Shop Assistant/Apprentice of Madam Malkin's โœฆ spacespacespa

โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚

I can't take them on my own, my own,
                                                Oh, I'm not the one you know, you know
                                                I have killed a man and all I know is, I am on the run and go.

โ•‘โ–Œโ”‚โ–ˆโ”‚โ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ”‚โ”‚โ–ˆโ•‘โ–Œโ”‚โ•‘โ•‘โ–ˆโ•‘โ–ˆโ•‘โ–ˆโ•‘โ–Œโ”‚โ•‘โ•‘โ–ˆโ–Œโ”‚โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–Œโ”‚โ•‘โ•‘โ–ˆโ•‘โ–Œโ”‚โ•‘โ•‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–Œโ”‚โ•‘โ•‘โ–ˆ

Mirzam blinked his gold eyes when she seemed abit... gloomy, which was quite a contradiction for him compared to the day when they first meet in Malkins. But then, he has his own issues as well, but then he had the tendency to internalize everything. Not that he was aware of it or anything, he'd like to think that there's nothing wrong with him. Taking a seat on a stool nearest to Kyla, he asked being bemused, "How're you doing? I mean, I don't mean to be nosy or anything but... You alright?"

โ•‘โ–Œโ”‚โ–ˆโ”‚โ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ”‚โ”‚โ–ˆโ•‘โ–Œโ”‚โ•‘โ•‘โ–ˆโ•‘โ–ˆโ•‘โ–ˆโ•‘โ–Œโ”‚โ•‘โ•‘โ–ˆโ–Œโ”‚โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–Œโ”‚โ•‘โ•‘โ–ˆโ•‘โ–Œโ”‚โ•‘โ•‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–Œโ”‚โ•‘โ•‘โ–ˆ

Don't wanna call you in the nighttime, don't wanna give you all my pieces
                                                Don't wanna hand you all my trouble, don't wanna give you all my demons
                                                You'll have to watch me struggle, from several rooms away
                                                But tonight, I'll need you to stay

โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚

โœธ With :: Kyla Collins
                                                โœธ Where :: Florean's Shop Counter
                                                โœธ Wearing :: Looking Chilly

โœธ Status :: Single
                                                โœธ Out.Of.Character :: ---

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 9:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„ โ–„ โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„ โ–„ โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„

kั‡lฮฑ cฯƒllรญns
hฯƒgwฮฑrts hufflั”puff ฮฑlumnรญ

โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„ โ–„ โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„ โ–„ โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„

'Cause I'm just a girl, little 'ol me
Don't let me out of your sight
I'm just a girl, all pretty and petite
So don't let me have any rights

When he asked if she was okay, she debated scoffing and telling him that she was fine, but then she considered her options. Her only friends were Nell and Rose, Ada and Lyre. Ada was at school, Lyre was caught up in her post marital affairs and the girls were busy planning their own. She sighed and pushed up from the counter. "I've been better. My younger sister made prefect. My younger brother is already a prefect. And me... I wasn't. And I work here. Can't get a real job. And I live with my mum and grandpapa. So, I'm basically the family failure." She sighed again and felt tears rising to her eyes. She didn't want to be like this... so why couldn't she change it?

I'm just a girl, what's my destiny?
What I've succumbed to Is making me numb
I'm just a girl, my apologies
What I've become is so burdensome
I'm just a girl, lucky me
Twiddle-dum there's no comparison

User Image

โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„ โ–„ โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„ โ–„ โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„

ฯƒut ฯƒf chฮฑrฮฑctั”r
{...}

Jade Galaksylph

SummerIsles

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 7:38 am
User Image

โœฆ Sฮฑฦ–ั”ะผ Aฦ–ฯ…ะผฮทฯ…ั• โœฆ Hฮฑฦ–f-ฦฦ–ฯƒฯƒษ— โœฆ Mฮฑษ—ฮฑะผ Mฮฑฦ–ะบฮนฮท'ั• Sะฝฯƒฯ Aั•ั•ฮนั•ั‚ฮฑฮทั‚/Aฯฯัั”ฮทั‚ฮนcั” โœฆ
โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚

Remember the moment, you know exactly where you're going,
'Cause the next moment, before you know it, time is slowing
And it's frozen still, and the window sill looks really nice, right?
You think twice about your life, it probably happens at night, right?

"Oh..." That was all that Mirzam could say, a simple "Oh". To begin with, he could not help but feel sorry for Kyla even if she probably barely know him at this point. Unless, of course, Miss McKinney decided to go chit-chatting with her about him again after her pregnancy, hopefully not. Hopefully he was just being way cynical, but then he didn't know alot about the Scottish seamstress, either. And God, was he really this bad in trying to console people? How do you even try to console people without invading their space or maybe not being a nosy type? He cast down his eyes and found himself staring at the counter in silence, thinking of a way to help, even if he thought he was no ******** good in this kind of situation. To begin with, most of his siblings are either dead or out-of-reach, he still hasn't contacted his sister Rui or Autumn, who were the only people in the family alive and not-insane. Ryn died when he was only two, and his favorite brother Rei was just gone and presumed dead back when Mirzam was studying in America. Fun right?

Well, Kyla did say as if the fact of living with your parents was a bad thing, which wasn't that bad for him given that he was living with someone whom he would consider as his 'mom' in Godric's Hollow. "Well... If it makes you feel better, I still live with my mom... Well... even though she's technically not my mom but she's the closest to call as one" He shrugged, he wasn't sure what to say about the job part. He had enough scores to go anywhere, back then he used to work in the Law Enforcement Patrol and he was working here to enjoy. He looked down again and back to Kyla, "Well..." He began to speaking, formulating his words before he continued, "Well um... I can't really say anything about it but, I don't think it's too late to solve this. Like, just because a dog is old doesn't mean you can't teach it some new tricks. And well... What do you really want to be?" The last line was something he was going to regret five seconds later. A+ Mirzam. Just wonderful. He would be ready to say sorry if she eventually snapped, he suppose, but then again he might be abit too paranoid.

Fight it, take the pain, ignite it, tie a noose around your mind
Loose enough to breathe fine and tie it to a tree.
Tell it, "You belong to me. This ain't a noose, this is a leash.
And I have news for you: You must obey me."

โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚
ฦœฮนั‚ะฝ [Kyla Collins] ฮฑั‚ [Florean's Shop Counter]

โœธ Sฮนฮทgฦ–ั” โœธ Aั‚ั‚ฮนัั” โœธ ฦฌะฝั”ะผั” Sฯƒฮทg โœธ

< ๐”’๐”ฒ๐”ฑ.๐”’๐”ฃ.๐“’๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ž๐” ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ >
------------

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 8:05 pm

kั‡lฮฑ cฯƒllรญns

Kyla blinked at him when he said an old dog couldn't learn new tricks... the phrase was... 'you can't teach an old dog new tricks', right? She frowned slightly, then stared at him when he asked her what she wanted to do with her life. Glancing down at the counter, she sighed. "I... well, I wanted to be a herbologist. Studying plants and whatnot. Heck, herbology and care of magical creatures were the only classes I did well in at school. But... I don't know." She sighed again and leaned on her arms on the counter again. She could try to get a job working as a herbologist, but she didn't have a focus or anything and she wasn't rightly sure how to go about getting started. With a heavy sigh, she pushed herself up again and wiped the corners of her eyes.

User Image

โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„ โ–„ โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„ โ–„ โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„

ฯƒut ฯƒf chฮฑrฮฑctั”r
{...}

Jade Galaksylph

SummerIsles

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 2:37 am
User Image

โœฆ Sฮฑฦ–ั”ะผ Aฦ–ฯ…ะผฮทฯ…ั• โœฆ Hฮฑฦ–f-ฦฦ–ฯƒฯƒษ— โœฆ Mฮฑษ—ฮฑะผ Mฮฑฦ–ะบฮนฮท'ั• Sะฝฯƒฯ Aั•ั•ฮนั•ั‚ฮฑฮทั‚/Aฯฯัั”ฮทั‚ฮนcั” โœฆ

Mirzam noticed her blink about what he said about the whole old dogs and tricks part, and he could not help but bite his lip. That was what the phrase said, right? Or was he wrong? God, he cannot be sure, was he making her feel worse or something? Well, he was never sure of anything, anyway, so what else was new?

He shifted awkwardly on his stool, as he quietly listened about how she wanted to be a Herbologist. Well, at least she has something that she'd want to be, unlike him who wasn't even sure what he really wanted to be. He just joined the American Law Enforcement Patrol because he thought that he could be any productive, then here in Britain he proceeded to work in a Robe Shop because he just like to create and sew in silence. He could have worked as a Healer or maybe even a School Nuse in Hogwarts, but he never got the focus to do so. Well, maybe he could help her find the job she wanted, only if she accepted his help. However, it wasn't like she was going to agree with it anyway, "Well... If you don't mind, I can help you with, you know, finding a job about being a Herbologist?" He sounded abit nervous, thinking that she would just scoffed and be like, "No thank you," or something like that.

------------

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 11:30 am

kั‡lฮฑ cฯƒllรญns

The blond sighed when he said he could help her find a job as a herbologist, then said, "I can't even hold down a boyfriend. I doubt I could hold a real job. And this... this place... I love it, but I hate coming here. I just... I feel like I can't be a real adult." She sighed again and looked Mirzam. He was trying to help her and she was over here just feeling pity for herself. She forced a smile on and said, "Hey, I'll figure it out. I always do. Did you want to get anything? I've been taking up all your time complaining about myself..."

User Image

ฯƒut ฯƒf chฮฑrฮฑctั”r
{...}

Jade Galaksylph

SummerIsles

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 11:04 pm
User Image

Mirzam shrugged when she pointed out that she could not handle a boyfriend, therefore she might couldn't handle a real job. But, didn't she say that it was a job that she wanted to be? He was pretty sure she would do well if that was the case, "Well, you did want to be a Herbologist, I'm pretty sure you'll handle it fine. I'm pretty sure boyfriends or girlfriends and jobs are two different things, I think," And to be fair, his first and last ex-girlfrined literally betrayed him, anyway. He was pretty much of a hopeless romantic but nowadays finding a guy or girl for him was hard given that he was starting to develop trust issues. When Kyla asked him about anything in the store while maybe making a semi-apology ofor taking up his time, he looked up and nodded, "Yeah, uhm, sure. Double Dip Coffee Icecream with... Chocolate Soda," He said, And well, it's fine, really. You're not really taking up my time, and um... actually I'm here to see you." Besides, at least she has the guts to talk about her problem, he would not even share about his own to anyone and say that he was perfectly fine so...

------------

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 6:45 pm

kั‡lฮฑ cฯƒllรญns

Kyla shrugged when Mirzam postulated that maintaining a relationship and a job were different things. Clearly, he'd not been in a relationship with her. Dealing with her was a full time job, she thought to herself. When he made an order, she started to make it for him. But then he said that he'd actually come there to see her. She paused and looked at him. "Me? Why'd you want to see me?" she asked curiously.

User Image

ฯƒut ฯƒf chฮฑrฮฑctั”r
{...}

Jade Galaksylph

SummerIsles

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 6:19 am
User Image

Mirzam blinked at her, a bit lost when she paused to ask him why would he come here and visit her. Well, the problem was, he didn't know! Maybe? Had he forgotten why or was his mind shutting him down? "I... um..." He started to speak nervously and tried not to have an eye contact with her, not knowing how to answer the question without scaring her off. Trying to formulated his thoughts at best, he answered, with his very flustered face, "Well... I just... I just think that we could have a nice talk and stuff, as friends of course... I think. I dunno, I just think that it's fun hanging out with you and all," Mirzam looked down to his fiddling hands, then continued, "Sorry, if it sounds abit weird. I don't know alot of people here aside from Miss McKinney or Alice or that one blondie intern who hangs out in Malkin's every summer,"

------------

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 9:43 pm

kั‡lฮฑ cฯƒllรญns

Kyla blinked at him as he started stammering and looking all flustered, then a small smirk crawled onto her face. If she was good at anything, it was reading people. Mirzam liked her! She had to admit that he was pretty cute and he was definitely very nice. Kyla leaned on the counter and smiled at him, her previous sense of sadness seeming to be gone. "Do you have a crush on me, Mirzam?" she asked, batting her eyelashes at him. Before he could answer, she added, "Because if you do, you should ask me on a date."

User Image

ฯƒut ฯƒf chฮฑrฮฑctั”r
{...}

Jade Galaksylph

SummerIsles

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 am
User Image

Mirzam looked up to see Kyla leaning on the counter with a smile on her face, and he could not help but feel internally dying on the inside. He blinked his nervous golden eyes when she asked him if he has a crush on her, like oh my God. He wanted to ask himself if she just said that or was he mishearing anything. Mirzam felt like his tongue was failing as he tried to answer, "Well I... Well okay fine, I do have a crush on you, I was just nervous that it might scare you off" He heaved a deep breath and added, "And um... I dunno, would you say yes if I did?" He asked with a tone of being abit sheepish and a nervous small smile.

------------

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 10:30 am

kั‡lฮฑ cฯƒllรญns

As he sheepishly started to stammer, Kyla giggled and smiled at him, her whole demeanor seeming to glow. "Well, as long as you didn't ask me out to a certain ice cream parlor, I'd say yes." She batted her eyelashes at him and smirked, watching him. It was definitely endearing to her that he got so flustered over her. It had been too long since someone was that enamoured with her. After all, her last relationship had ended a couple years after Hogwarts and she hadn't been with anyone since then.

User Image

ฯƒut ฯƒf chฮฑrฮฑctั”r
{...}

Jade Galaksylph

SummerIsles

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items