Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Guns & Roses (Shadow x DeathAngel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:16 pm
DeathAngelLe

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

"Me? Lose? After some of your training methods...I don't think I'll be that easy to tame." He chuckles, a bit amusing as he then went to his phone and set up a timer....a timer for when the food would be ready...who knew how long he and J.D. would be fighting until the thing donged. Either way, it would be fun.....and to get rid of the tension from today anyways. He set the phone down on one of the island drawers, before going to his hair and tighten the ponytail so the hair wouldn't get in the way.

He got to J.D. and gave a mischief smirk as he then looked the guy over, trying to figure out the first move...J.D had muscle no doubt about it...he had strength in his side...but Sohrab had stamina...and agility....so maybe it could be?....He then decided to go for it, he sat on his chest to prevent him from moving with his hand on J.D's wrist. "Alright, your move."

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:56 pm
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

J.D chuckled at Sohrab's comment but he did agree Sohrab would be hard to tame but that's what made it worth it. He watched him fiddle with his phone then his hair. What he didn't expect was him walking over and pinning him to the bed. He couldn't help staring at him for a moment but hearing it was his move. He then put his feet on the bed and used his strength to flip them making him get on top. He was inbetween Sohrab's legs and quickly moved to so his upper torso was pinning him down while his hands grabbed Sohrab's upper arms.

ShadowStream-chan

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:31 pm
DeathAngelLe

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

"Kind of expected." He mumbled as he then stared down at where his legs were, unfortunately J.D. was prepared and had himself between his legs which made him frown slightly. "Hmm, took away that...." He kind of thought about what it was he could do, but J.D. kind of knew his moves, hence the arms were pinned down and the legs could barely move. He then wondered again.... Sohrab experimented a bit with his body, moving and struggling to see if there were any weakpoints. He knew he could use his head to slam on J.D. but he was afraid of doing more harm than good since it wasn't life or death for the both of them. Just imagining J.D's smirks on losing did make Sohrab blush out of annoyance. "Damn you." He muttered, since he was not as strong as this man.

He did soon realize something.....their chests were close together which made the boy kind of widen his eyes, feeling the other's heartbeat and can feel J.D.'s breath. Maybe he should've done something else.....that was stupid for him. "Maybe that was a bad idea...." He mumbled, as he can barely move from this. He'll have to learn more about how to get out of this situation later. "Uuuugh fine, that didn't do me well did it? You win......I am somewhat afraid to ask on your choice of an award. You win this time but I will get back at you sooner or later." He had no idea what it would be, but Sohrab will find out. He still struggled around letting out some breathes from pushing and sometimes thrusting to get out.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:40 pm
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

J.D didn't move just watched Sohrab's face. He could see him thinking of away to get out while it slowly accured to him he wasn't getting out of his hold. Seeing Sohrab blush he couldn't help but have a bit of humor in his eyes. He continued to watch him but his eyes slowly went to his mouth when feeling him tense up under his grip. Looking into his eyes he was concerned and it was worse when he thought this was a bad idea. "No, it didn't," he said with his voice slightly husky. He felt slightly better when Sohrab mentioned getting him back. J.D was about to let him go but he began to move underneath him.

Letting out a his of breathe he let go of Sohrab's arms but moved one hand to cup his face. He brought to his mouth to his and ave him a rough kiss. Leaving his eyes open for a moment to see his reaction but he slowly closed them while easing up on the kiss. He put his weight on him while moving his hand into Sohrab's hair. Realizing he might have taken it to far he moved his mouth away slowly and rested his forehead against Sohrab's. Opening his eyes to look at him for a reaction then rolled off of him and sat on the edge of the bed. He combed his fingers through his own hair and looked over his shoulder at Sohrab. "I don't want you to push yourself to do this." He was worried that maybe Darren's attack was still bothering him. He looked down at Sohrab's hand and brushed his fingers against it.

ShadowStream-chan

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:59 pm
DeathAngelLe

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Sohrab could see him chuckling as well, Sohrab wasn't the strong type of person but regardless....he always tries. He tensed though when J.D. cupped his face and gave him a rough kiss. Sohrab at first was surprised but he accepted it as he moved along with the kiss. Then suddenly he felt a hand on his hair, they got a bit close to each other, making his body warm up a bit but then J.D. seemed to stop and took a breath, resting on each other's foreheads before J.D. got off of him and sat at the bed. He then spoke that he didn't want to push him.

"I get it. Thanks for being considerate." When J.D's finger brushed his hand, Sohrab had some of his finger interlaced with his. Even though he didn't mind J.D., Sohrab understood his worry. Sohrab sat up and then decided to ask him: "Do you know any good self-defense moves....I don't want to be this weak ever again....for mine and my sister's sake." He then took another breath before sitting next to J.D. with a small smile. "I do wonder if that...that ******** b*****d will leave....I will never look at him the same again...." He was talking about Derrick as now the boy shivered, to think Sohrab used to look up to him too....thankfully his sister was not home when everything went downhill...he could not have her traumatized. "Thank you J.D. Even though you have that bad boy imagine I know you rather not risk losing at school, you had been kind to me and my sister...going way beyond what friends would normally do." He smiled a bit as Sohrab slowly got a hand over his as he then shrugged. "Wanna continue studying then? Least I can do....for everything you had done for us."

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:47 pm
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

J.D shrugged at the comment of him being considerate. He wasn't feeling that at the moment. Looking up at Sohrab when he sat up he tilted his head and gave him a look. "Of course I do, watching Sohrab move to sit next to him he couldn't help but move a bit closer to him. Hearing talk about Darren he shrugged his shoulders. "I'm not sure if he will but if he bothers you. Either one of us will handle him." Frowning at the idea of Darren even going to the school anymore got him upset. It wasn't like Darren even had to go since he could easily be home schooled. He rubbed his chin since he might be going out later to make sure that someone did not show there face in this town again. He might have the number for his manger if it was the same one from the past. He gave a nonchalant shrug at his thanks since it was true he didn't want that image to disappear or for people to think that he would be nice to them for some reason. Sure he wouldn't do these things for others but he didn't care about others like Sohrab and his sister. He felt like kissing him again and was going to ask to do so but studying was brought up. Making a face he rested arm on his leg and grumbled to himself about it. "Fine," he waited for Sohrab to get up since he didn't that he should get up just yet.

ShadowStream-chan

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:21 pm
DeathAngelLe

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Sohrab blinked when J.D. seemed to grumble when studying was mentioned. "We....don't have to?" He meeped slightly but it was too late, he already asked so it was time to go and do so.

Everything seemed to going alright. Sohrab helped J.D. with his English studies since Language Arts was always the hardest one, especially the critical thinking when it came to the books they had to read for class. After a good hour or so, they both had their dinner with Eliza asking questions on what had happened, but Sohrab was not answering, telling her than when she was older, he'll tell her.

The night however would be hard. Eliza seemed to have a nightmare...waking up screaming. Sohrab feared the worst and did not hesitate to hurry in the room to just see her crying on the bed. "Nightmare?" he sat next to her, trying to comfort her as much as possible. Sohrab's hair was all the way down, almost looking like a very mature woman...that was flat-chested with just a shirt and capri sweatpants. "Yeah....it was...the last day Mama was alive..." "I see..." Sohrab stayed where he was so she could calm down and fall asleep hopefully. "Just take a few breathers and try to get some sleep ok? It'll be Friday so the weekend will be fun...." He just laid on the bed she was on as he stared at the ceiling...wondering how his cousin was doing in the search for the perpetrators....he never really got to ask him since it had been a few days. "Is there anything you'd like to do on the weekend?"

"Disneyland?"

"You gotta think local, we are not very close to Disneyland."

"Disneyworld?"

"I said local." Sohrab sighed a bit, she really wanted to go to those places did she? "Brother......you look like a princess." "Changing subjects huh? And is it because of my long hair?" "You look like Mom...." "Possibly...." He then got up from the bed and then tucked her in so she could try to seep again. In the meantime he was gonna leave quietly so he can get some sleep for Friday. "Let's just hope J.D. didn't wake from her screaming....he probably did though."

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:28 pm
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

J.D let Sohrab leave ahead of him while he adjusted himself. Sitting next to him while studying didn't do that him much good but once they got into studying he was better. While studying though he went and found more of the food Sohrab had made earlier.

Pleased with as far as they got J.D called it a night since there was no way that he could get anymore info into his head. Telling the two siblings goodnight he went to his own room to pass out but of course that was going to be happening. He tried to watch movies till he fell asleep but right when he was getting to point of drifting off he heard Eliza screaming. Jumping out of bed he ran over just in time to see Sohrab go into her room. Listening to the conversation he chuckled quietly to himself that she wanted to go to either disney parks. It wasn't like they couldn't go but it was up to Sohrab to spoil her or not.

Looking at Sohrab when he stepped out of the room he gave a small smile to him. Checking to see if she passed out yet he leaned in to whisper to Sohrab. "Up to you if we go or not." He shrugged her shoulders since it wasn't like money was an issue for them to go. He leaned back and watch Sohrab, "is she okay?"

ShadowStream-chan

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:35 pm
DeathAngelLe
I got a weird idea...bare with me for this one.

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Sohrab was taken by surprise when he came to them and told them that it was up to him if they went or not. "Maybe on the weekend, but not during school." He turned to Eliza who was now sleeping. Sohrab had his hair behind his shoulders now as J.D. asked if she was ok. "She had a nightmare...she'll be fine." Sohrab then nodded. "Sorry that she woke you. I'll get some sleep...you have a good night." ________________________________________________________________

Morning had come up and it seemed like Eliza was in good condition to go to school. Sohrab made sure she got everything with her before she left. Sohrab was in the car with J.D. as usual, but knowing since J.D. did not want his reputation ruined, he had to adjust to it and keep the feelings to himself. It was gonna be hard, it was hiding all over again. So when they exited it was going to be a normal day...hopefully.

It was a blessing of disguise though considering that the whole 'event' yesterday at J.D's house would cause uproar so Derrick would no longer be in school. Sohrab honestly was relieved and he continued his studies, tightening his ponytail as he listened to the lecture that the classes had them deal with.

It was around lunchtime when Sohrab decided he wanted to check out the theater. It seemed like an interesting place to check out. He seemed to come in when the real drama began. "WHAT YOU MEAN SHE CALLED IT QUITS?!" Sohrab jumped a bit as he heard a man bellowing out in anger as he was facing a bunch of students, seemed like class had not finished yet. Sohrab blinked and wondered if he should leave. As he stood there in the darkness, he heard the conversation. Seemed like a girl called it quits after getting a role she did not want. Pretty ******** pathetic He thought as the man made an exaggerated sigh as he then had everyone get ready to get Lunch. The man then turned around and stopped when seeing a random kid standing at the audience. "Are you....one of the technicians?"

"Nah....I thought I'd take a look here. I been here for a month or two...thought I'd take a look at the place." Sohrab had his hands in his pockets as he took a quick peek before giving the man his input: "I think the girl gone is a blessing in disguise. If she hated the part so much, she would be hard to work with." "True, but we don't have time to put up auditions. We have only two weeks before we got to perform." The man then rubbed the back of his head. "Who are you anyway?"

"Sohrab Venezuela."

"That's a weird last name."

"I rather not go there." He then crossed his arms. "I was actually thinking about joining the theater class...but it got full pretty quickly...well...I came in a good few weeks after the school year started." "Have you done theater before?" "Does playing pretend with a little sister count?" Sohrab chuckled which the teacher shrugged. "Maybe." Then the man started to see that Sohrab had really long hair, and somewhat of a slender figure. "Mind letting your hair down?"

"Is that a right thing for a teacher to ask a student?"

"It's not a forceful question." He then sighed. "The part the girl refused to have was not a major role, but very important to the story. Sorry to say this, but you can look like you can easily pass off as a female."

"You're not the only one...." he mumbled, remembering when J.D. had called him girly the first time they met. And even if he got a haircut, Sohrab still would look like a girl. "This will be abrupt but we need someone to fill the part ASAP, and since you say you were interested and had some experience..."

"Is it ok to ask non-theater students to join?"

"We have some non-theater people acting out parts in this place, so it's not uncommon. Oh. I'm Mr. Kharma." "Nice to...meet you I guess." "Anyway we'll see you after school to get going." "Hey! I did not give my answer-!" But it was to be ignored, which made Sohrab frustrated. "Why can't my voice be heard....for once?!" He then left to get some food in his stomach.

Once getting through the day, everyone would be going home...well...except Sohrab. And he was not a happy camper. "Sorry J.D....I got forced to do a play...my ******** luck." He rubbed his temple as he hated how easily he falls into these messes. "And well...I guess since I am 'Girly', I am playing a 'woman'.....god damn it, I think my dignity is fading away every day." He then adjusted his backpack as he then sighed. "Here...these are my study notes...I did them while in class....should help you out." He handed a notebook to J.D. so he could get some studying in. "I gotta go, I'll be fine walking home on my own, see ya later." He then booked it to go to the theater.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:18 pm
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

J.D rubbed the back of his neck when Sohrab left him to go to bed. He peaked into the room to make sure Eliza was knocked out before he went to his own bed.

J.D was feeling lazy the next morning since he just wanted to stay asleep but of course he had to go. He sat in his bed debating about it since he didn't really have to go but Sohrab would probably drag him out of bed. Dragging himself out of bed he was in the car already waiting for Sohrab in the car. He had his head back fighting sleep on the way there.

Entering his English class he was annoyed to find out that they were having a pop quiz. He was surprised to know that he had all the answers. He turned his in first and passed out till the end of class.

At lunch he briefly looked around for Sohrab. Not finding him he was briefly worryed but since he heard that Darren wasn't going to the school anymore he figured he would be fine. Not bothering to get any food he went and got a coke and went to his usual spot before Sohrab came to our school. He then debated on skipping the next class. He leaned against the wall on top of the roof and felt like that Sohrab would lecture him about it if he found out. Letting out a sigh he knew he was going to go to class after this.

After school J.D was glad that it was over and they had the weekend now. He waited in his usual spot for Sohrab so they could go home together like usual. He frowned since he was being forced to be in a play. "Okay?" He gave him a look since he didn't seem like he wanted to go. Hearing that he was playing a woman he knew he was going to go when it opened. He then patted him on the shoulder, "well," he patted Sohrab's shoulder, "who said you had any." He then gave a laugh while taking the notes from him. "Have fun," he then watched him leave and wondered if Eliza would be fine at home. He went to his usual park since he didn't want to be home right of way. Relaxing on his usual bench he began to go over the notes.

ShadowStream-chan
LoL Its cool. Sorry it took so long little one was crazy today.

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:28 pm
DeathAngelLe
Well...I guess Sohrab never had dignity in the first place XD

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Sohrab ended up turning around and giving J.D. a middle finger. "SCREW YOU DUDE!" He spoke in a teasing smirk as he continued going out to go to this theater.

It was a very weird session at first since being there got some gawking eyes, not to mention laughter when they said he was playing the female. But when he was clothes to look like one; hair down, dressed, and makeup...no one could deny he could pass off as a female. One even joked that if he went like that, guys would flirt with him. So not what I had in mind....

With that over, he went back to the J.D's place in the dark which obviously will not be a good idea but he had to anyways. With a backpack slung over his shoulders, he knew he had to study and hopefully J.D. could do the same.

He got back to the house, seeing Eliza was watching TV. By the sounds of it, it was 'Totally Spies' she was watching. "Hi! How come you weren't home with Jay-Jay?" "Jay-Jay?" Sohrab raised a brow. "I had an....important meeting" "Oooooh, a meeting on how to become a princess...." Sohrab's bag dropped, and so did his jaws. "JAAAAAASSSOOOOON!" Sohrab shouted in the house. He was not a happy camper! With a big huge pout, Sohrab went to the kitchen to cook dinner since Eliza mentioned being hungry...his face screamed 'frustration' and 'irritation' since now his own sister was told on how he was playing a girl. He was chopping the vegetables to pieces and was trying hard to focus despite that humiliation.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:13 pm
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

Getting home before he passed out on the bench. He checked on Eliza and told her way Sohrab wasn't home. She was excited and wanted to see what Sohrab looked like as a girl. He promised when the play was ready he would take her to go see. Afterward he went to his room and left the door open in case she needed him later. Going over the notes once more he ended up falling asleep.

Jumping awake at the yell of his name. He rubbed his forehead and looked at the time. Figuring that it was Sohrab who yelled it he made his way downstairs. "What's wrong?" He looked at Eliza to make sure she was fine then looked at Sohrab. With the look on his face he figured that Sohrab found out that Eliza knows. He let out a snort since he was trying not to laugh.

ShadowStream-chan
Thought it would be funny

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:33 pm
DeathAngelLe
Edit: I am drawing Female Sohrab in old western clothing....I'll try to finish it after I get some sleep.

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Sohrab pointed the cooking spoon at J.D., his face might as well make J.D. laugh at this point. "What's wrong?! I am not amused that you told me sister this!!!!!" "ARE YOU GONNA BE CINDERELLA OR SNOW WHITE?!" "None of that!" He didn't know why his sister had to yell like that but regardless. With a pout, Sohrab continued to cook a bit. Sohrab honestly knew J.D. was goddamn lucky that the boy had a crush on him, otherwise he would've put in ghost pepper in his food.

With dinner done, he made sure everyone had their dinner. Sohrab had to get his books out while eating since he couldn't study while at the theater job. He took mini-bites of the food while reading through the textbooks and doing homework. He kept going even after dinner when it was time to clean up the kitchen. Sohrab sighed...he was gonna be up late with this will he? Thankfully it was the weekend so he'll be fine.

Eliza went up to her bedroom to get some sleep, Sohrab had his nose on the books for hours, trying to catch up...make sure that he will get good grades despite the distraction from theater job he had temporarily. After the books, he got out a big paper book which had a few lines on it. He looked through it until he passed out on the table, the script still on his hands, his head resting against open books and his ponytail really loose to the point it will eventually fall off. He seemed to be having a bad dream, but unlike Eliza's...it was silent...only a few mumbles and quiet pleas. He was the big brother so he always had to hide the pain to make sure Eliza will be ok, despite being with J.D., he felt like he had to hide the pain to protect them.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:28 am
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

J.D shrugged his shoulders, "She would have found out when I took her anyways." He snorted again at Eliza's question, "it's a fair question." Waiting patiently for his food he watched Sohrab make it so he wouldn't put anything extra. He took his food happily and came to the conclusion that Sohrab would make a good wife. He looked over at him and smirked since he would probably attack him if he said so. Blowing on his food, he just needs to be a bottom. He chuckled to himself since that would have been an automatic attack.

Going to his room he did some more studying since his nap gave him more energy to do so. Going down he went to sneak more food to eat and some water. Walking toward the kitchen he frowned since the light was still on. Seeing Sohrab he put the notebook on the table, "I finished it," he leaned over to see that Sohrab was asleep. Looking him over he let out a sigh and picked him up. Adjusting him so he wouldn't drop him he waited for a moment to make sure that Sohrab didn't wake up. Going to the light he used his shoulder to turn it off and carried him slowly up the stairs. Slowly Sohrab's hair feel loose and was tickling his arm. He tried not to get distracted by it. Going to Sohrab's room he looked at the blankets and began to debate on how to slip him inside of them.

ShadowStream-chan
btw instead of Jason its's Jacob biggrin

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff